Beginning To an End Ch. 01

Story Info
The end is near. Alpha and Omega find each other.
2.4k words
4.35
20.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers

This is my current story, and it is somewhat different than the others i hope you all like it...plz tell me what you think.

*Koco Kyss*

PROLOGUE

What if life would cease to exist? What if everything we ever knew ceased to be? What would happen if we could no longer tell day from night and summer from winter? I ask you, what would we do if we knew that this end was near? Would we fight and try to find a solution to an unsolvable problem, or would we except the inevitable occurrence of our death?

I have asked you these questions, but in all reality your answers do not matter. Your answers will not change the fact that the end is most definitely coming. They will not alter the truth of the matter that there is nothing you can do to change the fact that your is death is looming near. You can not get your affairs in order because there will be no one to give you a funeral because they will be dead as well.

I know you are wondering why I asked you these questions, and then I tell you how your answers don't matter, well your answers don't matter, but mine do.

My answers to these questions are the only ones that do matter. Me and one other person that I have yet to find.

My answers are the only ones that matter because I am the only one who can begin the process of saving this world. Armageddon is coming, and this world will cease to exist if I don't find my other half and complete the journey that I have been sent by the gods to do.

Let me introduce myself, I am Izabella Marie Omega, and I will stop at nothing to save this world because it what I was born to do. I will find my other half, and together we will stop the world from ending and we will begin the New World. This is our destiny and it will be fulfilled.

He is the beginning, I am the end, and together we are unstoppable. Dominic Andretti Alpha has no clue that I am coming for him. All he knows is that he is a catalyst in saving the world as we know it. Dominic Alpha knows that the lives of billions hang in the balance and that he has to be the one to stop it. He does not know that to to stop these lives from fading into ash he needs me and no other will do.

When I find him I have to let him know that we are destined to be together and not just to save this world. Dominic is the only man that can have my heart and soul; without him I cease to exist. Dominic is the same; legend tells us that even though he seeks love from many he never feels complete.

Though he doesn't feel complete he can at least feel the comfort of another ones charms, and I can not. Before I knew who I truly was, I allowed one man to touch me and all I could feel was gut wrenching pain. As soon as he touched me I could feel the negative energy pulling at every tiny cell in my body. I knew then that I was not what other women were, and that I was something very different. Two weeks later my destiny was revealed and so were many other things. Pretty soon I will be revealing those things to Dominic and I hope like hell he believes me.

CHAPTER 1

Dominic rolled out of bed and cracked his stiff back. After, he walked over to his window and all he could see was the frozen pond beneath the dull light of the moon. Dominic then looked over to the east of the sky and saw that dull light was also coming from the sun. He let out a sigh like he had the weight of the world hanging on his shoulders. Oh, that's right I do he thought.

It was 9 o'clock on a July morning, and all he saw was darkness and ice. He knew that it had been coming, but he didn't know it would be coming this soon. Dominic had been feeling it in his bones for months now, but who thought it would have come before its time. He couldn't waste anymore time, but the gods kept telling him the time was not now. He had asked numerous why couldn't he start his journey, and why did he had to wait, when it just seemed that life was getting bleaker by the seconds. The response was always the same. It was not time.

When he watched the news to see what the reaction was it never ceased to amaze him what the masses thought it was. The most common and what made sense to most was that the darkness and the moon and sun showing all at once was global warming. Okay, Dominic could see global warming as being the cause to a certain extent, but that reason can only go so far. He wondered if anyone had ever heard of the Bible.

It is said that in the end you can not tell night from day or season from season. As he contemplated what his plan of action would be he suddenly lost his breath.

Dominic grabbed his chest was he felt the air in his room whip around him like there was an open window. His heartbeat sped up like he had been running for miles. When Dominic quickly turned his body toward the draft he knew why he couldn't breathe.

She stood there like an amazonian goddess; she was breathtaking. She did not move. She did not blink. All she did was stare,and after a few seconds Dominic could breathe again. However, his heartbeat didn't slow down, it sped up.

After he got his breath back, his first instinct was to ask how she had gotten into his heavily secured home, and why she was here. But her chocolate gaze held him captive.

Dominic looked her in the eye for a few more seconds then dragged his eyes down her body. What a body it was. She was by no means skinny, thin, or frail, but she was not fat. She had to be at least 5'9. Dominic liked tall women given that he was 6'6 barefoot. This woman was a looker he thought as his eyes kept caressing her body. Beautiful cocoa skin, thick thighs, nice curvy hips, voluptuous breasts, and a toned stomach. The amazons' wavy black hair fell to her shoulders, and her lips were full, and looked ready to be kissed; he would almost bet that she had a nice ass too.

But at the moment her looks were beside the point this woman, no matter how beautiful, had gotten into his home, and he wanted to know why.

Izabella watched as he looked his fill, and then stood up straighter as he advanced toward her. She could not act like she did not like what she saw. This man was fine as hell. His tanned skinned brought out his green hazel eyes.

It seemed as if he was looking right into her heart. It looked as if he had just gotten out of bed because he was only wearing boxers. The man was huge. Dominic's ten pack was calling her name and so were his well defined pecs and arms. That all could be discussed later though, because she had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

Dominic came to a stop in front of Iza and just as he was about to ask her what she was doing in his apartment ,she spoke, and her words stunned the living fuck out of him.

"Dominic Alpha, I am Izabella Omega. I am here so we an save the world, and so together we can start the New World. The gods told me we are to do this together or not at all."

Izabella waited a moment before going on because it seemed like he was going to explode. Not one to be afraid of anything, she didn't back up as he came to stand only mere inches away from her. He was standing so close that Izabella could see the pupils of his eyes.

Dominic, very disturbed by he words, spoke words of his own.

"You mean to tell me that a woman is suppose help me save billions upon billions lives? A woman?" Dominic asked in a chilling voice.

He knew something was up when he had been told to wait before he started making his plan of action. Dominic just didn't know it was going to be this, of all things, a woman.

"What do you mean a woman? A woman isn't capable, is that what you mean Alpha?" Iza yelled.

She was right in face, and she was not going to back down, who the hell did he think he was. No man ever said things like that to her and lived not to regret it.

Dominic took a step back, surprised that she had guts enough to yell at a man twice her size in body mass. He had never had anyone yell at him before. People didn't even take a chance because they knew he would beat their ass. This time he had to make an exception and he didn't like it.

"To be honest, yes that is what I meant. This a mans job and not meant for you...."

The rest of his word came out as a grunt as Izabella landed a solid left hook to his jaw. He stumbled back, and was barely able to block the kick heading toward his stomach.

He was punched a few more times before he finally was grab her by her upper arms. The moment he got solid hold on her, the both of his hands holding her tightly. He felt her shiver, then he felt his chest tighten. Then Izabella felt her whole body start to shake. The moment she started to shake she felt warmth flood her panties, and that is when she realized she was having something other women had called an orgasm. Her nipples got hard, and her skin got hot, and the shaking went on and on and on.

Dominic held her as her body started to convulse. He didn't know what had happened. Then Dominic realized as she kept shaking and whimpering that she was coming. He looked down and he could see the outline of her hardened nipples ; he looked farther down and could see her wetness through the gray tights she was wearing. He was about to let go when she opened her eyes and looked him. Her chocolate eyes had gone onyx, and her lips were moist. Dominic could feel himself getting hard. But all he could do was stare as she kept convulsing.

He soon felt the air around then move and whip around them like a hurricane.

There was bolt of lightening shot out of thin air, and before them stood one of the gods.

"Alpha, I see that Omega has found you." the god said with a smirk on his face.

Dominic could feel his skin heat and turn red as they had been caught doing...well he didn't know what they were doing.

Out of respect he moved away from Izabella and immediately his world seemed clearer.

He looked back at her and she seemed to have passed out. Dominic moved to see what was wrong when the god grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Alpha, she will be okay. This is quite common between mates, especially ones that have been destined from the beginning of time. You two are the beginning to and an end. Alpha and Omega." The god paused for moment then continued,

" Omega will wake in a few minutes. Right now I want to talk to you about how you two plan on saving the world. It is coming sooner than we thought." The god looked at Dominic's stunned face and let out a much needed belly laugh.

"I take it she hadn't gotten around to tell you that you two are fated. You know if she starts talking too much all you have to do is lay your two hands upon her and she will do what she did. It is involuntary to her. When she is near you for the first few moments you feel breathless, and you heart beat speeds up. I think I should also let you know that you should never let another male touch her. Never."

Dominic did not know what to think, all of this was happening so fast, but he couldn't beat his curiosity so he asked,

"Why, why can I not let another man touch her?"

The god answered.

"Because now that you two have found each other, and made physical contact another mans' touch will kill. Within a few seconds the touch will cut off her circulation and in a few minutes her death. As a result of your connection and your natural possessiveness of her, if a man comes within a few feet of her you will want to kill him, so control your temper until the battle."

Dominic stared at the god like he had six heads, and he was about to comment on the situation when he felt that breathlessness. She stood right next to him, and he couldn't believe all that had happened in the last hour. Izabella gave him a weak smile ,and all he wanted to do was hug her. As he looked away from her and back to the god. He felt his gut drop when he encountered a wicked smile from the god, and he knew why when the god said,

"You may now kiss your bride!"

Iza and Dominic looked at each other in astonished silence , while the god laughed at them like it was the funniest thing he had said or seen in the last century.

While the god was laughing, and Izabella was still looking at him Dominic had a thought that hadn't occurred hime during all the camotion.

"Wait, did you say you last name was Omega?"

Izabella slowly shook her head yes. and then it all became clear, and he couldn't believe he hadn't caught on sooner. Alpha and Omega: the beginning and the end.

Koco_Kyss
Koco_Kyss
234 Followers