Beguiled by the Gem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't... don't know... Mistress..."

"Well, little Robbie, the truth is, it depends on the situation. Though if I decide to girlify you at some point, I'll probably have you use a front-clasp, or even a pullover sports bra. But that doesn't matter now." Reaching behind her back, Gemma unclasped her bra and shrugged the straps off her shoulders. As they slid down her arms, pulling the cups with them, Gemma said, "Tell me what you see now, little Robbie."

"Your boobs... your luscious, naked 40D boobs... boobs that I will love... that I will worship... and Obey..."

"That's not all you'll worship, little Robbie. Follow the Gem with your eyes." Reaching behind her neck, Gemma unclasped the necklace and started lowing it down her chest. When she stopped her Hands, Gemma said, "Tell me where the Gem is now, little Robbie."

"Over... over your... your pussy."

Being careful not to move the gemstone too much, Gemma stood up from the couch and shrugged off her panties. Robert's eyes remained locked on the gem the whole time. "Now, Robbie... tell me where the Gem is hanging."

"The Gem... is hanging.. in front of your pussy... your naked pussy."

"That's right, little Robbie. The Gem is in front of My Pussy... My Powerful Pussy. And My Pussy is overpowering you now, isn't it? Yes, My Pussy is Powerful... you can feel that power coming from me, little Robbie... coming from Me, and overwhelming your mind and body... making you completely mine. Feel My Pussy absorb your mind, little Robbie... your thoughts. Feel My Pussy whip you... making you My property... my slave. Say it!"

"Your Pussy has whipped me... has absorbed my mind... made me Your property... Your slave..."

"Now tell Me something, little Robbie -- am I lying to you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Why?"

"Because Your Gem is flashing at me... flashing in my mind... making all of Your words True... letting me only reply with the Truth..."

"And why is --" Gemma was cut off from a buzzing coming from the coffee table. This is NOT the time for an interruption, she grumbled in her mind. Picking up her cell phone, she looked at it for a moment before making a decision. Placing two fingers on Robert's forehead, she said, "Listen closely, little Robbie. When I pull my fingers away, you will close your eyes and see and hear nothing until I touch your forehead again. When I touch you again, you will not respond until I say, 'arise little butterfly.' OBEY!" Then she pulled her fingers away, at which point Robert's eyes drifted closed.

"Hello, Marla," Gemma said into her phone. "This isn't the greatest -- oh, I see. In that case, it's actually a very good time, so come on over... yes, that's right. And bring him too. I will see you shortly. Use your key to get in, as I might be busy... that's right."

Disconnecting the phone, Gemma put two fingers on Robert's forehead and said, "Wake up!" Robert didn't move a whit. Pulling her hand away, she said, "Arise little butterfly." Again Robert had no reaction. Then she touched his forehead and said, "Arise little butterfly." Then Robert's eyes slowly opened. "Very good, little Robbie! You obeyed your instructions well. Now, why is it that everything both of us says is truthful?"

"Because the Gem is flashing at me from Your Pussy. Because it is flashing in my mind... making all of Your words true... letting me speak only the truth..."

"And why is your cock so hard, little Robbie?"

"Because you have fulfilled my greatest fantasy, Mistress. I have long dreamed of being Dominated by a Powerful Woman. And You have overwhelmed me... taken control of me... made me Yours..."

"Tell me what you see behind the Gem."

"I see Your Pussy, Mistress... your Power over me... your control of me..."

Gemma lifted the Gem way from her womanhood and held it to the side. Momentarily lost, Robert's eyes eventually moved away from her vulva and back to the flashing gem. Seeing this, Gemma pushed a button on the back of the brooch. "Tell me about the Gem, little Robbie."

"It is flashing at me, Mistress... the flashing is speeding up... going faster..."

"As Robert answered her latest question, Gemma returned to her end of the couch, facing her thrall with her legs spread wide. "Now tell me, Robbie -- did you ever go down on your ex-wife's sex?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did it ever taste powerful to you?"

"No, Mistress. My ex-wife... was not powerful. She didn't embrace... the power of Woman. She wanted me... to be the Dominant one... in our sex."

"I see." Leaning back, Gemma rested the flashing gem just above her vulva. "As the flashing gets faster, little Robbie, your desire to taste a powerful woman grows. And in desiring that taste, you also desire to Serve. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Mistress..." Gemma knew he was telling the truth; the sexual strain in his voice was obvious.

"When the flashing light turns steady, little Robbie... you will lean forward... and get your first trust of True Woman Power."

"Yes... MISTRESS..." Barely 30 seconds later, the light on the gem changed from strobing to constant. As quickly as his dazed state allowed, Robert leaned forward and began licking his Mistress's pussy. To Gemma's surprise, the rest of Robert's body seemed to relax as his tongue ministrations grew more frantic. The two were in the same position several minutes later when the door to Gemma's apartment opened.

While Robert remained blissfully unaware of the visitors, Gemma turned to see a man and woman, both appearing to be in their mid 20's, walk into her living room. "Hello, Marla," she said from the couch. "Did you two come to join the party?"

"No, Gemma. I didn't even know you had one going on." The man next to her said nothing, looking at the couple on the couch without seemingly seeing their activities. "Actually, I came over to show off my new prize. I take it the fellow on the couch with you is one of your latest recruits?"

"The latest, and he conveniently lives right downstairs. He'll make a nice addition to my collection, once his training is complete. Now, tell me about your stud here."

"Yes... this is Tom... or should I say, little Tommy." Reaching to her left, Marla stroked the man's clothed pubis and said, "Rocket Launch, little Tommy."

"Yes, Mistress... I hear and Obey..."

"Little Tommy, the Woman on the couch is Mistress Gemma. The man... we'll learn his name when its important. What's important now, little Tommy, is that you present yourself to Mistress Gemma properly. STRIP!"

"Yes... Mistress... I Obey..." Within a minute, the man was standing naked across the room, his erection displayed for all to see. Despite the feeling begin generated by little Robbie's tongue (or perhaps because of them), Gemma nodded her approval.

"Now, little Tommy... give Mistress Gemma a closer look at you." Without a word, Tommy walked over to where the other Mistress sprawled on her couch. When he stopped, Gemma began stroking his erection -- to which Tommy didn't react.

"I take it you've got him imprinted on you as a pleasure source?"

"Oh, yes... that part of your 'recruiting technique' worked quite well on him, Gemma."

"Very good, Marla... he'll make a nice addition to my stable."

"Wait, to your... what do you --"

"EMERALD ORCHIDEA... little Marlena."

"Yes... Mistress." As the new woman grew slack-eyed and slack-jawed, her hands floated up to her breasts. "I hear your Summons... I am ready to Obey."

"Tell me, little Marlena... did you use your naked body in programming little Tommy here?"

"Yes, Mistress... I did exactly as You taught me to do."

"Come over here." Once Marla was standing beside Tommy, Gemma let go of the man's cock and began stroking her female thrall's vulva. "Do not worry, little Marlena. When you're not in my thrall, you'll still have power over Tommy here, and anyone else you might recruit. But remember -- you are recruiting people to serve ME, not just yourself. Is that clear?"

"Crystal clear, Mistress," the woman sighed as she felt Gemma's ministrations continue.

"Very good. Now, step back and strip naked. We'll need both our bodies that way to complete the transfer of power over Tommy to Me. And you just might get a few rewards in the process!"

"Thank you, Mistress." As she stepped back, Marla unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stared straight ahead as her blouse, camisole, bra and panties joined the garment. Then her hands returned to the 34B breasts that had first caught Gemma's eye enough to make the Dominatrix want to include a woman in her stable.

"Now, little Robbie, stop and sit up. You will see that we have guests." Wordlessly, Robert complied, not uttering -- or even thinking -- a question about the two naked people standing nearby him and his Mistress. "Little Robbie, this lady is Mistress Marla. You will obey her as you would obey Me. HOEWEVER -- she is also My Slave, like you. So do not be surprised to see her Obey Me on occasion. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"The boy you see here is little Tommy. He is like you, a slave. He is Mistress Marla's slave. And he will shortly be Mine. He will serve Me, and serve Mistress Marla when she is not serving Me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, little Robbie... come with me. There's something we need to do." Robert wordlessly followed his 40-D Gem Mistress into the back bedroom. She returned alone a few minutes alter, saying, "Now, little Marlena... it's time for the power transfer. Did you bring your gem along?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Put it and your new slave in the Vulva Worship positions."

"Yes, Mistress. Little Tommy... face me and kneel up." Once her thrall had complied, Marla pushed the on button on her gem. Then held the chain so the fast-strobing light hung between his eyesight and her sex. "Now, little Tommy... what do you hear where you see the flashing gem?"

"Truth," the enthralled man replied. "Absolute truth. Every word my Mistress says now is True. Every reply I give can only be true."

"Exactly, little Tommy. So listen closely. The woman standing next to Me is Mistress Gemma. She is a Powerful Mistress... more powerful than Me. Her Breasts are larger than Mine... more Dominant. Her Pussy is larger than Mine... more powerful... more enveloping. Compared to Her, I am a slave. In fact, I am Her Slave. She has demanded that I give Her power over you, and I must Obey Her. Know that I am still your Mistress, and My Pussy has power over your cock-brain. But Mistress Gemma's Pussy has Power over Mine. When Mistress Gemma demands your Service to Her, you must provide it. As proof of this, the gem in your mind will move from My Pussy to Her Powerful Pussy. When it does, the light will go steady. When the light goes steady, you will be completely in Her Thrall, and loving it. Do you understand, little Tommy?"

"Yes, Mistress... I must serve You... but when Mistress Gemma demands it, I must serve Her, as she is the More Powerful Mistress, with the More Powerful Pussy. When the light burns steady in front of Her Powerful Pussy, I will be completely in Her thrall, and loving it."

With a tap on her right shoulder, Marla slowly began to move the hanging gem to her right. Tommy followed it all the way as it moved in front of Gemma's vulva. "Little Tommy... this is Mistress Gemma. I am your 40D Gem Mistress. Tell me what you are looking at."

"I am looking at the strobing gem," he dazedly replied, "as it hangs in front of Your Powerful Pussy. The Pussy I must worship at Your Command, even over that of Mistress Marla. The Powerful Pussy that will envelop my mind."

"Exactly, little Tommy. The flashing strobe is pulling you deeper and deeper into My Powerful Pussy... overriding your mind... overriding Mistress Marla's Control... My Powerful Pussy is enveloping your mind and soul, making you Mine." Then she reached down to the gem and pushed a button, changing the strobe to a steady light. "Now, little Tommy... tell me what you are."

"I am Your Pussy-enveloped slave, Mistress Gemma. I am your property, meant to Serve and Please You and Your Whim. Your Powerful Pussy has completely taken over my cock-mind, clearing it and making life simple. I await your orders."

"Crawl after me." As Gemma turned towards the back bedroom, Tommy dropped to all fours and crawled down the hallway. Inside the room, Gemma barked, "Kneel up on that towel, Tommy and face the television." Once he obeyed, Tommy was kneeling next to Robert. While Tommy stared at the television stock-still, Robert was listening to headphones and stroking his erection. "Now, Tommy, you will Listen and Absorb what you See and Hear from My Knowledge Machine. You will not stop until I release you. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Gemma." With that, Gemma placed a set of heavy headphones over the new thrall's ears. She watched for several minutes, not leaving until she saw Tommy begin to stroke himself in accordance with the messages filling his ears.

Walking back into the living room, she walked up to the transfixed woman and began playing with her vulva. "You have done well, little Marlena. He will make a fine addition to My stable. Now, it will be several hours before they are ready to Please Us. How shall we fill the time? Ahh, I know! Come with Me!" The dazed woman blithely followed her Mistress to the back bedroom. "Little Marlena... you will use your Knowledge of Feminine Pleasure and Please Me until I tell you otherwise. If you do well enough, you will be rewarded. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Gemma moved to the bed, propped herself up with several pillows, then spread her legs apart. "Very well, little Marlena... BEGIN!" Within a few minutes, the room was filled with occasional murmurs of pleasure and satisfaction. And when the time came, Gemma cried out her orgasms without worry of the neighbors. They already "knew," after all, to ignore such noises coming from her apartment. And the two men in the room had no clear, so immersed were they in their audiovisual "lessons" of the night.

Characters:

Robert Gilbride

Age: 26

Marital Status: Divorced (approximately six months)

Children: None

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 185 lbs

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Gemma "Gem" McCandless

Age: 31

Marital Status: Single, never married

Children: None

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 195 lbs

Measurements: 40D-34-38

Hair: Dishwater blonde

Eyes: Gray

Plot:

Robert is recently divorced (less than six months), is gun-shy about meeting new people (especially women)

Has moved into an apartment complex post-divorce

Gemma lives in same complex, has lived there for several years

The two bump into each other a few times in the complex's Laundromat, the social hall, the pool

Gemma takes a liking to the younger, shorter man, but has to get past his shyness

Decides to take her time and build trust

Doesn't drop hints or force issue, but does engage him socially, even inviting him for coffee and such

When story starts, enough of a rapport has been built up that he is willing to accept an invitation to her apartment for a light dinner

Shrimp and veggie stir-fry with salad

Offers him a drink, but doesn't force the issue when he wants water instead

As they chat over dinner, he warms up a little, but is still reserved and even nervous

Gemma jokes that she's not the cat come to eat the canary

Robert asks about her name, seemingly British, yet she is totally American

Mother was a British "War Bride," coming to the states on the arms of an American serviceman who was one stations in England

Affects a British accent when saying this; it comes natural to her, as her mother taught her to speak "Proper English" despite the "American" she was taught in U. S. schools.

After dinner, offers to help him relax, which he grudgingly accepts.

Starts with massage, which helps a little

Gently teases him about being tense, despite their friendship

Asks him if he realizes how much he's opened up over the last three months (he says yes)

Then says she's been reading about hypnosis, and offers to lightly hypnotize him to help him relax

He's a little reluctant but agrees

Admits a few minutes later that he does trust her, or he wouldn't even be in her apartment right now

Gemma starts by having Robert sit on the couch facing her, cross-legged. She sits the same way

Starts by gently massaging his hands, guiding him to feel the relaxation creep up his arms into his body

Adds some controlled slow breaths

Roberts begins to visibly relax, letting his shoulders droop

Produces a brooch with a large red stone, a la a ruby

Has Robert focus on it as she leads his breathing

Tells him that the glittering flashes will help him to relax more

As he relaxes, she presses a button, and a small light starts flashing inside the gem

She moves the gem around, telling Robert to follow it with his eyes and head

As he does so, she slowly spirals it in to rest between her breasts, hooking it to a necklace so it hangs between them, just above her clothing

After placing the brooch, she pushes another button and the light flashes faster

"As you watch the brooch flash faster, you grow more and more relaxed..."

"As the flashing light speeds up, you fall deeper into it... deeper... and deeper... and deeper..."

"The deeper you fall into the brooch, the more truthful everything becomes... soon everything you say will only be the truth... everything I tell you will only be the truth... no lies. No deceit... no hiding... only truth..."

She pulls him in

"Tell me what you're looking at, Robert..."

"I'm looking... at the brooch... flashing... between your... your..."

"You can say 'boobs,' Robert.... It's perfectly all right... in fact, you've stared at my boobs before, haven 't you?"

"Yes... I have... stared... at your big boobs... like I'm... doing now..."

"Yes you have, Robert... I've seen you staring at my boobs... you've been polite about it, but you've stared... and I like it..."

Unbuttoning her black blouse, she opens it to reveal a well-filled black lace bra. "Some women -- many women -- don't like being looked at that way. But I enjoy it when a man stares at my boobs. It tells me I have his attention." Shrugging the blouse off her shoulders she adds, "And, I have your FULL attention, don't I, Robert?"

"Yes... my full attention... on the brooch... on your boobs..."

Gemma delves into his past

"You told me you're divorced. Now... tell me why you're divorced."

"Careers... took us apart... made us grow apart..."

"Is that all, Robert?"

"No... I wanted her... to Dominate me... in bed. She felt... felt that... was wrong... wasn't natural... wasn't Biblically correct..."

"Did you cheat on her, Robert?"

"No... she cheated on me... found a boyfriend... who was more... 'manly'... in bed... said the sex was much better... than I could provide...

"And how did you react?"

"I cried... then found a Professional Dominatrix online... saw her several times... during and after... the divorce..."

"Do you still see her?"

"No... she was too... too violent for me... she saw this... and told me to go... elsewhere..."

Gemma establishes her control

"What happens to you when you give a woman control over you? When she takes control of you?"

"I get... excited... I feel... happy... sexy..."

"By excited, Robert... do you mean... hard?"

"Yes... very hard..."

"Are you hard now, Robert?"

"Only a little bit..."

Gemma decides to up the ante. Having already removed her blouse, she stands up and steps out of her skirt. "Tell me what you see before you, Robert."

"I see you... in bra and panties... standing over me... looking powerful... confident enough to remove... remove your clothes... in front of me..."