Beguiled by the Gem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to feel that power, Robert?"

"Yyyyeeesssss..."

"Then stand up! Now!" after getting to his feet, Gemma says, "Strip for me, down to your undies! Start with your slacks!" Robert complies, without question. As Gemma watches him, she see his erection begin to tent pole his gray cotton boxers. "Now tell me, little Robert, when will those undies come off?"

"When you tell me to take them off, Gemma."

"That's 'Mistress' or "Mistress Gemma." Understand, little Robby?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

"Try to guess my bra size, Little Robby."

"I... I don't know... I was never... very good at that... Mistress."

"TRY!"

"I don't... uhm... 38... 38DD"

"That's actually close, little Robby. I'm a 40 band with a 'D' cup. That makes my bra size 40D. Say it!"

"Your bra size... is 40D."

"Now... what are you staring at?"

"I am staring... at Mistress Gemma's... 40D boobs... and the flashing gem... hanging between them..."

Gemma takes him even deeper, and starts programming

"Very good, little Robby. Now, keep staring between my breasts... at the flashing gem... stare at it... feel your eyelids grow heavy... see the flashing gem in your mind... your eyelids are heavy... heavy... closing... as you see the gem in your mind... your eyes are closed... tell me what you see..."

"The flashing gem... in my mind..."

"Now, little Robby... no matter what else happens tonight... the flashing gem will be bright in your mind... until I tell it to go away. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now, take off your undies and sit on the couch, facing me. Except this time, keep your legs spread apart." After he does, Gemma assumes a similar position, facing him. "Open your eyes, little Robby. Now tell me, which is better -- a front-clasp or back-clasp bra?"

"I... I don't know, Mistress."

I see... well, the truth is, it depends. But at the moment, it doesn't matter." She reaches behind and unclasps her bra, then shrugs it off her shoulders and down her arms. "Now what do you see, little Robby?"

"Your boobs... your luscious, 40D boobs.... Boobs that I will worship..."

"That's not all you'll worship, little Robby. Follow the gem." She then reaches behind her neck and pulls the necklace over her head. Robert's eyes follow it up, then down as she lowers the gem along her body, stopping it to rest between her legs. "Now, little Robby... where is the gem?"

"Over... over your pussy," he sighed.

"That's right, little Robby... the gem is over My Pussy... the pussy you will worship and adore... say it!"

"The gem is over... over your pussy... the pussy I will worship... and adore..."

Standing up, Gemma finds a way to hang the gem in front of her pussy, between her legs. Then she removes her panties and says, "Where is the gem, little Robby?"

"In front of your pussy... your uncovered... bare... powerful... pussy..."

"That's right, little Robby... my pussy is POWERFUL... it is overpowering you now... absorbing your mind... your thoughts... making you My Property... My slave.... Say it!

"Your Pussy... has absorbed me me... made me Your property... Your slave..."

"Now tell me, little Robby... am I lying to you?"

"No, Mistress..."

"Why?"

"Because the gem is flashing at me... flashing in my mind... making all Your words true... letting me only reply with The Truth..."

"And why is your cock so hard, little Robby?"

"Because you have fulfilled my greatest fantasy... You are the Woman that has overwhelmed me... taken control of me... made me Yours..."

x