Behind Closed Bedroom Doors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not thinking there'd be anyone home, Barbie wished she had somewhere else to go and she would have but, too far to walk, she didn't have a car to take her there. Besides, it was so very late when her date dropped her off at the corner. Not wanting him to see where she lived, she was ashamed, especially if her brothers were all home. She'd never want any man to meet her brothers. Imagining what they'd say in their big, booming voices to her date if meeting him, they'd kill him for dare touching their precious, baby sister.

"Are you having sex with my sister?" She could just imagine one of her brother saying to her date. "Are you feeling her big tits and squeezing her round ass? Are you sticking your finger in my sister's pussy? Maybe you're fucking my sister in her mouth, her pussy, and/or her ass," she imagined her brothers saying while looming over the poor, unsuspecting, innocent man who'd dare ask her out on a date. "Are you fucking my sister?"

It was better if she had her dates dropped her off at the corner than having to identify their dead bodies at the morgue.

"Is this the man you were dating miss?"

She imagined the police detective asking her.

"I don't know. I can't tell. Where's his face? What happened to his face?"

She imagined the detective pulling the sheet over the deceased man, now a John Doe.

"As if a wild animal had torn his face to shreds, he was beaten beyond recognition," she imagined the cop saying.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

As if her four brothers were guard dogs, four giant Rottweilers, as soon as she put the key in the lock, all was quiet. As if they were all having their cocks sucked at the same time, they all stopped talking. As if they were intently watching a man they pushed off of a building fall to his death to the pavement below, they all stopped laughing. With their guns drawn and at the ready, they even turned off the television, something they never do. As if she was the one about to be executed, it was then that she realized what others must feel when confronted by her four, angry brothers. If ever there was a police raid, with all of the guns and ammo they had stockpiled, they'd go down shooting.

Her brother, Freddie was the oldest and the smallest, if you want to call a 6'3", 230-pound man small. He knew how to hit someone for them to stay down. Able to knock someone out with just one quick uppercut to the underside of the chin by temporarily cutting off his oxygen and blood flow, he was the boxer in the family. Her brother, Louie, big, bad ass Louie, more the wrestler and weightlifter type, was the biggest. At 6'9" tall and 320-pounds, what he admitted to weighing, more like 360 pounds, he was a giant. Then, there were the twins, Vito and Guido. Born prematurely when her mother continued drinking, smoking, sucking, and fucking through her entire pregnancy, the doctor didn't think they'd make it but they did. In love with themselves, they were bodybuilders with muscles as big as their brains were small.

Either her mother was drunk when she named them or was watching too much tag team wrestling at the time. At 6'6" tall, and with them looking so very much alike, especially when they weren't together, even Barbie had difficulty telling Vito and Guido apart. At 5'9 ½" tall, the shortest one in her family, she sometimes felt like a little person. She felt compelled to wear her high heels even in the house so that she'd be somewhat on an equal level with her brothers and her mother.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

From good Czech stock, her Mom was Czech and English with a dash of spicy Italian thrown in. Even though they were Jewish Hungarian and not Czech, looking a lot like them, her Mom could have been the fourth Gabor sister, Zsa Zsa, Magda, Eva, and Debbie. Only, a dead giveaway that they weren't related, her Mom, Deb, was much taller and, without having to rely on all of that make up, was prettier than all of the Gabor sisters.

She wished she knew her mother's background but Barbie's mother wasn't much of a talker unless she was naked and in bed with a man. Long before telecommuting, her mother had a habit of taking her work home with her. She never knew what she'd find when she opened her front door. From a naked man in the kitchen to her mother being double penetrated by two men in her bedroom, or her brothers having sex with their mother or with women they picked up somewhere. It was a madhouse. It was a whorehouse.

Not that it would stop her brothers but, every night, ever since she was a little girl, she barricaded her bedroom door with her bureau. The scratch marks on her hardwood floor from pushing, pulling, and dragging her heavy bureau looked as if a grizzly bear had been clawing the floor in her room. As if her brothers were the boogiemen, and indeed they were, with them always so loud, she was afraid of them. Everyone feared them.

The last time the landlord came around to collect the rent a couple of years ago, never to darken their doorway again, was the last time he came around. In the way her brothers got everything for free or with a five finger discount, they lived there for free too. Obviously the landlord knew that if he dared to evict them, he'd either be pushing up daisies or swimming with the fishes.

Even though they were supposedly her big brothers, literally and figuratively her really big brothers, knowing what they were capable of after having heard some of their stories, just as she was afraid of her mother, she feared her brothers too. A little sister should never be made to fear her big brothers and/or her violent mother, but she did. Never feeling safe and definitely never feeling happy, she lived her whole life in fear and in sadness.

Because of who her brothers were and who they worked for, no one dared bother her. Her brothers worked as leg breakers, bodyguards, and enforcers for Made men in the mob. They were the ones they called when they put a contract out on someone. Just as everyone knew her brothers, her brothers knew everyone worth knowing. A night on the town with any of her brothers was always free. Treated like royalty or like celebrities, they went everywhere without paying a cover charge and/or buying a drink.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

"Where were you?"

Her oldest brother, Freddie, confronted her at the front door before she could even close it. When she didn't respond in time and instead gave him a nod of her head as if telling him to go fuck himself, he grabbed her by her hair, spun her around, and slapped her hard across the face. Now of legal age, she was eighteen-years-old. With her mother and brothers doing whatever they wanted, she could stay out past midnight if she so pleased.

"Where were you? Were you fucking someone? Were you sucking someone, you little whore? Like mother like daughter," said her brother, Vito, as if he was one to talk when he had been fucking their mother for years.

Vito asked her the question as if he was her father instead of her brother and maybe he was. She didn't know if he was her father or not, he could be. Having never met him and with her mother never speaking of such things, she had no idea who her father was. Freddie, Vito, Guido, Louie, or any one of her mother's Johns could be her father.

"Were you sucking someone?"

Guido chirped in when she didn't answer Vito.

"Answer their questions Barbie. They just want to protect you," said Big Louie in his booming voice. "Are you still a virgin?"

She gave Big Louie a fuck you look.

"Am I still a virgin? Fuck you! What the fuck do you care?"

Yet, afraid to answer them yes or no, she knew where this line of questioning was going. In the way that Jamal Al-Fayeed, played by Ashraf Barhorn, did to Nusrat Al-Fayeed, played by Sibylla Deen, did in Tyrant, if she answered yes, they wouldn't believe her and would strip her naked. Then, they'd stick their finger in her pussy to check the status of her virginity. If she answered no, they'd strip her naked anyway to have sex with her. No matter how she answered their outrageous question and what she said, she was about to be stripped naked and raped by her four, angry brothers. That's when her rage boiled over.

"Fuck you," she said to Freddie. "Fuck you," she said to Vito. "Fuck you," she said to Guido. "Fuck you," she said to Big Louie. "You're not the bosses of me. You don't own me. Fuck you all. Go fuck yourselves. Now get the fuck out of my way. I'm going to bed," she said turning towards her room.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Before she could turn to go in her room to close, lock, and barricade her door, as if she was a quarterback about to throw a football, they were on her. Dragging her away from the front door by her long, blonde, lush hair, they tackled her and threw her to the floor. Eight hands were ripping at her clothes and stripping her naked. Within a minute, as if she was a Jewish prisoner in a Nazi, concentration camp being attacked by four, German soldiers instead of by her supposedly loving, caring, and attentively concerned brothers, she was naked.

As soon as she was naked, it was then that she wished she had worn more clothes. Within a minute her top, her pants, her bra, and her panties were strewn all over the living room floor. As if she had just been attacked and mauled by a family of bears, she was already in shock while watching her horny, perversely perverted brothers all strip themselves naked too. Ready to have their wicked, incestuous sexual way with her, their own sister, her brothers' cocks were all at the ready and were all already erect.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and comment.

12