Behind Closed Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly tossed me back on the bed, holding my face down into the pillow as my tight ass was up in the air. Eric got behind me and quickly thrusted his married meat deep inside of my dripping wet cunt. I cried out with euphoria as he buried himself balls deep, beginning to violently gyrate his hips into me, which insured that I would feel every single fucking inch of his cock.

Poor little Allison, wishing her husband of 20 years would take her so violently, hot, and wickedly like he was doing to me in that moment. Watching him fucking a hotter, younger, tighter bald pussy than hers, sucking on a pair of lusciously firm and perky tits, and fucking a body so much curvier than hers six ways from Sunday. I shouted to Allison, "Watch me, you fucking bitch. Watch me take his cock better than you ever could."

She was crying harder than ever before now, but the two of us kept ignoring her. Eric quickly tossed me against Allison's dresser, knocking over all of her valuables and expensive perfumes. I noticed there was a full-length mirror over the small dresser, and I knew exactly what his intention was. This was going to be the first time that I was going to get fucked in front of a full-length mirror.

Holding onto the mirror with both hands, Eric stood behind me while guiding his cock into my snatch as he whispered naughty things in my ear, having his hot breath on my neck made me coo with desire. He gripped onto my firm tits so loud I thought the neighbors would hear him, as he grunted repeatedly "Ohhhh fuck, Baby I'm goingggg to cum, oh gooddddd I'm going to shoot my cum inside of MY cunt." "Yesssss, Sir ohhhhh yes unload every last fucking drop of your married cum deep inside of YOUR cunt."

I moaned loudly, as he shot thick jets of his married cum inside of my cunt. He violently rubbed my clit, with his hard cock still inside of me as I was close to reaching my peak. I squealed out loud, as I spewed my sweet cunt juices onto him. Our sex juices mixing together, as Eric turned me around and kissed me hard on my lips.

The fucking bitch had her held tilted to the side, so I quickly jumped off his cock to make sure she was still breathing. Relieved, I ripped off the duct tape violently and slapped her across the cheek harder this time making sure she was at her fullest state of attention. "Now you listen to me, bitch. What happened in this room, will never leave this room do you understand me?" Allison nodded and swore that she would never tell a single soul about what happened here tonight.

Things between Allison and Eric Johnson will never be the same ever again. She is forever taunted by his actions while he will always be insatiable, craving more and more young, bald pussy. One thing is for certain, this was going to be an amazing school year and I could not wait to see where Professor Johnson fucks me next.

12