Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
Traci learns the true meaning of Submission.
3k words
3.87
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One just doesn't know what goes on behind closed doors! Hi! Everyone, my name is Traci; I live in the stockbroker belt of South London. Not your normal suburban housewife, I am divorced and have a well-behaved Doberman bitch for company who deters unwelcome callers. The story that I am about to relate happened to me last week, but I did engineer it.

On the Thursday evening of that week I needed to attend a meeting, it quickly became very boring, allowing my attention to wander somewhat, looking for something to distract me from the monotonous voice of the speaker.

A few seats further along from me I noticed a pair of very sexy stockinged legs. Now you must understand that I am bi-sexual, I swing both ways as they say and I was looking at a pair of the most gorgeous silk covered gams. Being crossed they were showing an indecent amount of thigh, definitely arousing me, I soon felt myself getting wet and the more I thought about it, the wetter I became with a burning need to do something about it.

Standing up I realised that they belonged to Dianne, my gorgeous but somewhat snooty neighbour. We rarely spoke beyond a good morning or good afternoon. What she didn't know was that I fancied her rotten and had for a very long time.

Her husband was pretty dishy too; lean, tanned and muscular. I had often fantasised about both of them, separately and as a threesome, but mainly her. Now here she was, looking as sexy as hell with the top three buttons of her silk blouse undone, showing the lacy edge of her shell pink bra advertising a very fetching cleavage.

How badly I wanted her only I knew, it was my ambition to get down between those delicious thighs and eat her until she creamed over and over again.

To cut a long story short, I left the meeting, driving straight home, steering with one hand and the other clenched tightly between my hot thighs. Once there I headed straight for my toys, kept in a locked drawer of my desk. Having seen those beautiful legs and that slice of hot thigh, my vision had been somewhat impaired throughout the journey home.

There were no preambles; I just stripped off completely throwing myself on to the settee, strapped on a butterfly and powering it up, I lay back to enjoy its rewarding sensations. This left me free to play with both my nipples, already hard and tingling.

Jeez but I was so horny that I even surprised myself, having the quickest cumm of my life, and so intense, followed by three more in quick succession before slamming into a multi. Dianne had sure turned me on this time. When I eventually came back down I resolved there and then to devise a plan to seduce her, if she turned me down it would hurt my ego and I would soon get over that, but what if she didn't!

Bedtime was fretful, I just couldn't sleep, and silk clad legs and naked thighs were dominating my mind so giving up sleep as a lost cause I went downstairs and switched on my computer. It took but moments for it to warm up as I usually kept it in standby mode, now I was ready to start prowling the chat rooms for a partner with whom I could enjoy some late night mutual masturbation. Yes, I was still horny, very horny; I could not get the vision of Dianne out of my mind.

Going into the kitchen, I reached for a bottle of Australian red from the wine rack, and poured a nice big glass. I felt that I deserved a little quality, and this Merlot was certainly that. I drank about half the glass and then went back to the lounge with glass and bottle in hand.

Ensuring that the web cam was set up properly I started it up to let people know that they could view me. It was time for some sexual therapy.

The night was quite warm, enabling me to sit there wearing nothing but a very short and very low cut nightie showing plenty of cleavage. Tonight I was going for it hell for leather.

So, now I started prowling, other users could see that I had a web cam and soon I got into conversation with several men who were nothing more than wankers, uncouth and with no finesse whatever. I might be a very horny woman, but I draw the line at those who sent messages such as 'hi babe, wanna fuck' or 'show us yer tits' and sentences of the same ilk.

After an hour the fruity wine was almost finished, I was about to give up and get out my trusty double pronged vibrator when a message popped up from a man who appeared to be quite subtle. He had set up his own web cam and I saw him appear on the screen. He was very cute and definitely in the age group that I favour. More mature in years than me, but not quite touching on that 'He could be your fathers' age.

I could also see that although He wore a robe, and displaying only a little of the top half of His body, his overall definition suggested that his body would be incredibly well toned.

We started chatting about football quickly learning that we both supported the same team, but eventually the conversation turned to our sexual likes and dislikes as conversations online always do. As we talked, I learned that He was a Dominant male, which was great news as I only ever assume my natural sexual role of being submissive. I have this consuming need for being completely controlled.

This may be because I have all the control I can deal with in my normal day to day life, and sometimes I just need to have this stripped from me and place myself totally in the hands of another. As the conversation progressed, we both became extremely turned on. He would, I knew be my cyber-date for the evening.

He took a long slow draw on his cigarette and instructed me to disrobe, which I did without any qualms. I knew that seeing my luscious body would turn him on.

"Beautiful," he said, "you are quite delicious. "Now, get out your battery powered friend." Quickly I did as instructed it lying close to hand, showing it to him I waited for further instructions.

"Now, tell me in seconds how long it will take you to cumm?" He demanded. Yes, this was definitely the man I needed right now.

"About ninety seconds Sir," I replied.

"Turn on the vibrator and hold it against your clitoris, I am giving you just thirty seconds on the condition that you cumm only when you see the number one appear on your screen, not one second before nor one second after. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir," I replied, already so horny that my juices were trickling from my pussy. I just loved having a man in complete control of my sexuality.

I positioned myself so that my legs were either side of the computer and the camera dead centre on the top and fully focused on my sex. The countdown started as a series of text messages and I applied the vibrator to my sensitive bud, and wow, was I enjoying this, the vibrations seemed to run from my clit straight through to my nipples, I was in sexual heaven. As I reached nine seconds and on the point of cumming I stopped. This earned me a serious reprimand, as I should have been controlling my sensations rather than allowing them to control me. I was so hot and found myself begging Him to allow me to continue.

He agreed eventually but said that the countdown would continue from nine, but again I was warned that I could only cumm on the number one.

We continued, but the count was slower now and the agony immense, the desire and need to climax churning at my insides, becoming more urgent with each second. Perspiration ran unchecked down my face, the salty drops stinging at the corners of my eyes like icy needles.

I felt myself building to a height never attained before as I watched the screen intensely, seeing the number three and then the two, but waiting for the number one to appear my whole body began shaking with the immense strain of holding back.

A previous lover had done something similar with me, making me hold back until releasing me, but it had never been like this. He had taught me much that had prepared me for this and I owed it to his patience that I had become able to do it at this time.

Then I saw what I believed would be the number one but they were just messages saying 'not yet,' and 'hold it,' and 'nearly there,' and then a long message that said, 'get nearer to the edge of it, ride the thrill of holding on but don't go over.' This went on for only three minutes, but seemed more like an hour of exquisite torture.

Suddenly, when I thought that I could no longer hold back and peering through a film of perspiration I thought that I could see my saving grace but no, the words, 'STOP NOW' had appeared on the screen. For a moment I was completely bewildered, but automatically did as instructed.

I had been promised that I could cumm when number one appeared, so being for a moment a naughty but very frustrated submissive. I challenged him.

He calmly replied that he had not lied to me but had said that the number one would be the only number I could cumm on, and he had not said it. Still being in my submissive role, I thanked Him for the lesson and the time he had given to teach me.

His reply was that I should not have been so greedy when asking for ninety seconds and that was the reason that he had not put it on the screen. He followed this by saying that if I were to show Him that I was sorry enough for being so selfish he would allow the countdown to start again from five.

Once again, I found myself pleading with Him, assuring Him that I would never again be as eager as to attempt to satisfy my wanting in such a way. I looked at Him sitting there on screen. I so wanted Him to take me over that peak and out the other side. He just looked right back at me in a thoughtful gaze.

Then He spoke, "If you want this, my little cumslut, then you will have to prove it to me. I want you to go get some ice cubes from your freezer. Also, you had better pick up a towel while you are at it. Lastly, I want you to bring as much water as you can. You look as if you need a drink, and there may not be another chance for some time."

With that, I typed my response and off I went to the kitchen. I picked up a 2litre bottle of water, a bowl of ice cubes and a glass, soon settling back into my previous position, the need to climax still boiling away inside me.

"Good, very good. Now I want you to drink half of that water before we begin," he typed.

I had become so eager now to make up for my earlier mistakes. I poured the water into the large, almost pint glass I had by my side, drinking it in one go without pausing for breath. It was very refreshing after the wine I had finished earlier, although I could feel the pressure gently building in my abdomen. I refilled and emptied my glass until it looked as though there was only one-half of the bottle left.

"You really want to please me, don't you? Now the next part may not be so easy for you. I want you to know that you do not have to do this, you can just say NO and it all ends here." He said with a serious but not at all frightening expression on his face.

He asked me if I had ever used ice cubes in sexual play before, which of course I had. Almost instantaneously, I became a little disillusioned as I had assumed that after riding on the edge He would be a little more inventive than that.

"Then you must place the towel on the chair so that you do not get it too wet. What I want you to take one of the cubes and place it on your little pink ring, then I want you to gently push it inside. It will feel a little strange to start with, but I am sure that you will rather enjoy the feeling. But always remember that you can say NO at any time that you wish."

What had I been thinking? Why had I doubted Him? Of course, He was more creative. I had never once thought of using ice cubes in this way. I was a little apprehensive about it, but so excited by the thought of everything He had said. The power He exuded had me completely captivated.

I did exactly as I was told and picking up one of the cubes placed it directly against my nether hole before gently inserting it. This was of course very cold but it excited me so. The intense feeling of the coldness contrasting against the warmth of my insides was almost disorientating.

I looked up at Him on the screen and saw His hand gesture for me to take another. I did this and again pushed the cold squares of ice into me. Eventually I had pushed five of the cubes into my least used hole and by the time the last one had been put into place there was no room for another.

"Now I'll bet that feels different and not at all unpleasant!" He said softly. "But we must continue. I do believe that your clit is ready to receive another caress from your vibrator."

With this, the number five appeared on the screen and I once again applied the vibrator to my aching clit, the game had begun again. As I watched Him, the numbers descended slowly. Within no time at all I was once again riding the edge.

The ice in my back passage was now beginning to melt, and I could feel its journey all the way down. The sensation that had started as a prickly cold feeling now reminded me of my own juices that were beginning to run from my pussy. I became flushed as those very familiar electrical pulses started darting around my body.

The pressure was also building on my bladder, as a result of drinking the wine and the water earlier, making it all the more difficult to properly control the orgasm building inside me.

The number two just kept on appearing, every time I thought I saw the screen move I prayed it would be the number one. It was so difficult to concentrate; peering through the mist that covered my eyes, frightened that I would miss the all-important number.

As the cold sensations now began to disappear from my rear, the pressure increased at the front. I began to find it difficult to breathe as I tried to suppress the overwhelming need to both pee and cumm, but this wasn't the only thing that challenged me.

Although my need to cumm was ever growing, I knew that I had to stay as close to the edge of the precipice as I possibly could without falling into that 'petit mort'. I wanted this so desperately but remained very aware that the decision was not mine to make. Only He now had this right over me, and only when his permission was given could I finally give in to the urges that raged inside me, almost killing me now.

So many times I thought that I had pushed myself too hard, as the feelings started to truly engulf me. In that split second before the orgasm arrived I had to momentarily step back, but just a small step, enough to take out the sting but not to remove myself from the strain of holding back.

He kept me teetering on the edge like this for a whole ten minutes; it felt as though I had spent my entire life just short of achieving my goal and then finally I saw the number one.

As I let myself go my insides exploded like a rocket on the 5th of November. My built up energies seared through me running up and down my body from the tips of my toes to my fingertips. At the same time I completely lost control of the pressure on my bladder, letting go a huge gush that soaked the towel I was sitting on, I felt as though my head was going to explode. I felt the embarrassment of wetting myself melding with the warmth now in the sodden towel.

This seemingly depraved act had produced in me a debauched pleasure keeping the feeling of being so completely and utterly dominated in the forefront of my thoughts.

Searing heat filled me, racing to every nerve end; I had never felt so alive. The wondrous feeling of total release was too much and brought about another tumultuous orgasm as my body continued with spasm after spasm. It had been so powerful that I was left quivering for more, for what felt like forever.

As I slowly came down I began to remember where I was and what I had been doing. While trying once again to regain focus I thought about the man who had brought me to such a high. Surely now He must be ready to disrobe, or maybe just allow me a glimpse of what He had kept hidden beneath the robe and allow me to watch Him take his pleasure.

However when I looked at the screen again, He had gone.