Behind Green Eyes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers

I furiously wiped my eyes and marched downstairs. I could barely walk; I hurt so badly. I was determined not to show it though.

He was waiting for me at the front door. I flashed him the harshest look of disgust I could. He simply regarded me sadly.

"Elenia." He said softly. "You don't have to leave. Let me try to make it up to you. I promise I can, if you just give me a chance."

I simply looked at him, and he read everything there was to read in my cold gaze. He opened the front door, and I stepped out.

Out front my horse was waiting, and so was my puppy. I loaded my stuff, and painfully mounted up. He caught my horse's reins.

"Please. Hear me out."

I considered, then nodded.

He hesitated. "There is a great deal I want to say to you, Elenia, but I don't think you'll let me yet. But...consider this. If I wanted to just have you there was no reason to bring you back to my keep. No reason to introduce you to my father."

I looked down at him, the tears welling up in my eyes again. "Why did you have to do it that way, Lance? Why couldn't you have been gentle? I can't help but hate you now. If I ever make love to another man you'll be there, and I'll remember how you did it, and I'll hate it. It was a cruel, cruel thing you did."

He sagged, and his hand dropped my reins. I mustered up as much dignity as I had left, and directed my horse out of town.

I headed north, in a different direction than Jenna's home. The tears ran unabated down my cheeks, but I stifled the sobs. I was a wiser person now, and would not trust again so easily.

Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers
12