Behind Green Eyes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers

I looked up at him coyly.

"You're pretty helpless, aren't you?"

"Well, maybe. But why?" In answer, I slipped off the bed and went to my bag. I removed a pair of silk stockings.

"You like to hold me down? Hurt me?"

He nodded, actually looking embarrassed. I smiled wickedly. "I like it, too...but I think you'll agree it's only fair if it goes both ways."

I lifted his arm and tied it to the bedpost with one of the stockings. I watched realization dawn in is face, then mischievousness. "I could tear this easily," he whispered in a low, husky voice.

I replied, "I know you can. But then you won't have any fun, will you?" He watched me as I tied his other arm to the post as well. It was, of course, symbolic—the stockings were frail—but I knew it took a lot for him to let this happen.

The last thing I did was withdraw one of my slips from my bag and tied it around his eyes. I knew he could somewhat see through it, but it would only be more alluring.

He was erect and pointing straight up. I sat across his belly, with my back to him, and slowly lowered my face down to him. I let him feel my hair trail across his legs, too.

Now I could admit to myself that I had truly missed this in the last year and a half. I took him in my mouth, slowly and teasingly. About halfway down I nipped him, ever so lightly. He jumped.

"Ouch!" I chuckled, and then began to hum.

He groaned softly.

I thought, "Why, this isn't half bad."

Elenia26
Elenia26
222 Followers
12