Behind Locked Chambers

Story Info
Royal Fairies of the court get their own secret love slaves.
1.9k words
4.44
29.5k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story here, please be gentle. And well, fairies are creatures of pleasure and I find it insane how people often forget that. All characters are over 18, m'kay? Thanks.

*************

The thing about The Fairy Kingdom was that certain types of frowned upon businesses went on even under the watchful eye of the monarchy.

Not that the military forces in the kingdom were going to do anything about it though. The fact that these technically illegal dealings took place helped to make for a more stable economy, even if everyone would deny their existence.

With a sigh, Minerva remembered a time where she'd even thought of these dealings as a myth. Of course, that had been when she was a young teen.

She was a woman now and a nobody at that, just another common fairy villager.

But, then she received a summons from The Royal Court, as had many other commoners, both male and female.

They had all been brought to a room beneath the castle and explained that they would be commoners no more but, that they would serve a purpose to the various members of the Royal Court and that they would enjoy their servitude.

It seemed that each person was called by an official and left with them.

Minerva looked around and noticed that only she, another woman and one last male were left. The others were soon approached by those whom had chosen them and Minerva was left alone.

"You're the one called Minerva?" A dark-haired lady of the Royal Court approached her.

"Yes, your highness," Minerva nodded and curtsied.

The dark-haired fairy smiled at the obedient and fragile one before her. This Minerva was just right; her white blonde hair, violet eyes, her pink wings and skin like porcelain were even better to be looking at up close and personal.

"Come along then," The dark-haired fairy spoke again, "I am Lady Cassandra but please, feel free to call me Cassandra."

"Yes m'lady," Minerva nodded.

Cassandra giggled at this, "Stop with the formalities, that's an order."

Minerva then let out a nervous sigh, "Yes, Cassandra."

*************

Minerva was escorted to a bedroom by Cassandra and was promptly given a change of clothes. She went from her common rags to a white satin nightgown that was rather sexy for a nightgown.

It came up just before her knees in the front but was longer in the back, it ended behind her knees in the back.

"Lay down on the bed, on your back," Cassandra's voice was soft, despite giving an order this time.

"Minerva, you will do as I say when I say it. You will love being dominated and while there is fear in your eyes, don't be afraid. Us, we fae-people are a pleasure-driven set of people and never do harm unless those closest to us are attacked," Cassandra then lay down on the bed next to Minerva and began running a hand through the younger fairy's hair, "If someone were to attack you, I would protect you."

Minerva turned her head to look at Casandra stroking her hair and giving her a loving look. Feeble violet eyes met experience dark green ones, unable not to be memorized by them.

"I am your Mistress. You are mine now, mine and my well, my husband's but, you must have figured that. Our people do share you know," Cassandra spoke yet again.

Nodding in agreement, Minerva sighed dreamily at the way Cassandra continued to stroke her hair.

"However, I want to have you all to myself for a while. And, I know you'll enjoy this almost as much as I do," Cassandra's hands were now glowing a bright blue, matching the color of her wings.

"What are you doing?" Minerva was still half-dazed from the look Cassandra had been giving her.

"I'm simply releasing a pleasure spell, it will help make you feel a little less shy and will also bring out the inner desires we have for each other," Cassandra placed a hand over her heart and a hand over Minerva's heart.

A light and airy feeling came over Minerva, she was indeed, feeling much more relaxed and she smiled wide at Cassandra. This was her Mistress whom would love and cherish her. She need not fear her.

Cassandra leaned over and gave Minerva a light peck on the lips. When Minerva was about to pull her into a deeper kiss, Cassandra flew off of the bed and to the other side of the room. She had to take care of something first.

"Minerva, darling, you're still with me aren't you?" She questioned.

"Yes," Minerva sighed in pleasure this time, she was going to be fun once she got a little more hot and bothered.

"Good," Cassandra opened her chest of sex toys and when she found the dildo that was pink, she then straddled Minerva, "Now, my darling, tell me, are you a virgin?"

The way fear overtook Minerva's eyes said it all.

"As I had assumed," Cassandra slid back, no longer on top of Minerva and was now kneeling on the bed down by Minerva's feet, "Spread your legs for me? I will be gentle, I promise I..."

Before she even finished that statement, Minerva had already arched up and spread her legs. Cassandra inhaled deeply at the scent of Minerva's desire. She was already so wet for her, her spell was proving effective.

Cassandra just couldn't help but stare at Minerva's pulsating core. Deciding not to break Minerva's hymen just yet, the elder fairy pulled up the younger one's legs, leaving them to rest on her shoulders and she then buried her face into Minerva's warmth.

"Aaaahh," Minerva moaned and arched against Cassandra's tongue.

"Mmm," Cassandra gave a low moan of pleasure herself, her little slave tasted wonderful.

Minerva felt her breath becoming short, difficult gasps. She felt as if she were on fire, under normal circumstance she would have been shaking in fear and asking questions but, she was more inclined to let this new and fiery sensation take over due to the effects of Cassandra's spell.

While Cassandra would have loved to drink up the juices from Minerva's orgasm, she knew that it was high time to stick with the original plan. She still held the pink dildo in one hand, moved her face away from Minerva's center and finally plunged the dildo deep into her folds.

An unintelligible but, pleasured scream came from Minerva as her hymen was broken while she orgasmed.

"There you are, my sweet," Cassandra moved the dildo around a little bit inside of Minerva before she removed it completely.

She then helped settle Minerva back on the bed comfortably. Cassandra almost couldn't stop the excited look she got on her face when some blood spilled out of Minerva and onto the white fabric of the nightgown.

It was official.

Minerva was hers, all hers. Even though that deed was done, it certainly didn't mean that Cassandra was done with her yet.

"Cassandra?" Minerva spoke her Mistress' name.

"Yes, Minerva?" She was back by her chest of toys and was cleaning the bloodied dildo.

"Will you come lay with me, please?" The blonde fairy's tone was begging, she wanted her Mistress by her side.

Once Cassandra finished cleaning her dildo and put it away, she flew back over to the bed and lay next to Minerva once more, "Here I am, here I am."

She stroked Minerva's hair again and met her violet eyes. With one had still entangled in Minerva's hair, Cassandra reached over with her other hand and slid the straps down of Minerva's nightgown so that they were hanging off of her shoulders.

"Is it a little hot in here?" Cassandra sat up again and in one pull, she removed her dress.

Minerva watched in awe as the dress of two different shade of blue that was meant to purposely match Cassandra's wings was removed. Her mouth fell open at the sight of Cassandra's plump breasts. Her nipples were like dark little pebbles and were hardening at the very tips.

It certainly wasn't hot temperature wise in the room...

"Minerva, it isn't very polite to stare," Cassandra teased as she got closer to her, "Sit up for me, would you?"

Without hesitation, Minerva sat up as her Mistress asked. The straps of her nightgown were down even further now, all it would take was one pull to expose her taut and tender breasts.

"My apologies," Minerva blushed because she had been staring at her.

"Your apologies, what?" Cassandra cupped her face in a rough and possessive manner, as not to hurt her but, to hint that she could if she pleased.

"My apologies, my Mistress," Minerva went to bow her head.

That made Cassandra smile and even earned Minerva a searing kiss, "Very good, my sweet. You're very smart, you know to address me as Mistress when asking my forgiveness...Of course, that could be my spell but, I'm not going to argue with it. Now, where were we?"

Cassandra pulled down the fabric still covering Minerva's chest and finally exposed her aching, rosy, pink-tipped bosoms. Before allowing Minerva the chance to speak again, Cassandra took one of Minerva's breasts into her mouth while she squeezed and massaged the other.

"Oooh," Minerva uttered a soft cry of pleasure.

Reveling in her taste, Cassandra turned her attention to Minerva's other breast and now fondled and played with the breast that had just been in her mouth.

Minerva felt herself getting wetter by the minute. She had gone from being completely alone to experiencing such passion in one night.

"C-Cassandra!" The wave of orgasm hit the blonde fairy yet again and she blushed fiercely at the fact that she must have soiled the sheets when she came.

"That's beautiful," Cassandra sighed in admiration, pulled Minerva's nightgown off the rest of the way and then captured her mouth anew.

They embraced and kissed greedily, feeding from the sweet, drugging nectar of each other. Without even breaking their kiss, Cassandra pulled the sheets of the bed back, so that they could get into them. When both fairies finally needed air, they pulled apart, loving smiles on both their faces.

Minerva waited for her Mistress to settle herself in bed before she joined her and got comfortable. Cassandra pulled Minerva close and allowed her to rest her head on her shoulder. She giggled at how quickly Minerva's wings rolled up and stuck to her back as she fell asleep.

"Oh, my little pet. My beautiful love slave. My Minerva," Cassandra kissed her lips once more and was sure to be gentle as not to wake her.

It was as if even in her sleep, Minerva had kissed back. She then held onto Cassandra tighter and pressed closer to her, if that was even possible.

"You are perfect," Minerva was running a hand through her love slave's hair again, almost without thinking about it. She then leaned her head down to kiss the top of Minerva's creamy breasts, "And you will be even more perfect when you are swollen with child. But, we'll need Ethan for that."

Unable to fight the smile that graced her features, Cassandra couldn't wait for her husband, Ethan to join her and Minerva. And perhaps, this would finally provide the opportunity for Ethan to have a child.

*************

And this was the first chapter! I plan on continuing and next chapter, we will have Ethan join the lovely ladies. Thank you for reading.