Behind the Blindfold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers

Suddenly I hear a harsh command. 'Fucking cum darling. Cum on my cock.' I force my eyes open to see my husband looking straight at me, my pending orgasm written all over my face. You nip hard at the point where my neck and shoulder meet, seeking out one of my nipples before moving your lips closer to my ear.

'That's right, cum as we take your sweet holes, you'll have had cum in every hole tonight then, stretched and taken, you like that don't you?' I can't answer, as my body shudders, clamping down and milking both cocks as my body is rocked with an orgasm. I see stars explode behind my eyes and I let out a high pitched scream as my body takes over, losing itself in the moment. Vaguely I'm aware of you thrusting deep, pulling me back against you hard around the waist as you moan into my neck. Under me, my husband stiffens and I hear him give a loud groan before the slick feeling of his cum inside of me pulls my attention. You pull out slowly, and as you do so, I can feel your cum following, oozing out of me as you smack my arse cheek softly and kneel back.

The pair of you help me off my husbands spent cock, and onto my side. I feel like my bones have done to rubber and there is nothing left of me, just jelly. My husband gathers me up, pulling me against his length in that familiar gesture of comfort and I can feel the cum being pushed around by my movements, oozing onto my thighs and rolling down to the bed sheet. You come forward and bending down, you kiss me softly on the mouth before sitting back up to look around for your clothes. Walking towards your pants, you pull them up and clip the belt.

'I best get back to my hotel room.' You state glancing over at us, your eyes lingering on my arse, and I blush a little to realise you most likely can see how well taken I am.

Your eyes flick to my husbands. 'my boss is a right task master. He likes for everything to go how he wants and he always demands your best performance. So I better get some sleep.'

I smirk to myself, as my husband nods 'I don't expect this to change anything. You will continue to provide your best.' Your eyes move back to me, raking over my flushed skin.

'Oh, I am always happy to give my best.' You add as you open the door, steeping out into the hall and closing it quietly behind you.

Cherry_Rose
Cherry_Rose
102 Followers
12