Behind the Boathouse Ch. 01

Story Info
An affair behind the boathouse fufills his vampire fantasy.
1.7k words
4.33
23.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
29 Followers

Behind the Boathouse

(A Little Vampire Thing)

I expected my weekend with the girls to be a little crazy but I never thought I'd end up behind a boathouse with a dark haired man with a little vampire inclination. My girlfriends and I were staying at some cabins on Texoma when we ran into some guys down by the lake. They had a nice boat and offered to take us for an evening ride. Brin wasn't feeling good, so she stayed back at the cabin. Lexie and I climbed on board with the 3 guys. Two of them were single and they were both hitting on Lexie who was single too. That left me and Jesse, both happily married, drinking beer in the back seat. We talked a while about family stuff and jobs. It was pretty laid back. The evening was a little cool, but that was refreshing after the hot day. We were kicking back, enjoying the ride.

After about an hour, Lexie had to pee, so the guys headed over toward the Marina, the closest restroom. We pulled up and docked. Lexie and the other two guys hopped out and ran toward the restrooms. Jesse and I walked around the docks while we were waiting. After the others came back, Jesse laughed and said he needed to use the restroom. So, he took off. I was waiting for him on the dock, when I heard the boat engine. I looked up and saw that Lexie was waving at me.

"We'll be back for you," she shouted.

"Great," I returned, thinking, 'Now I'm stuck on these docks with this guy for God knows how long'.

I was just standing there for a few minutes when I got it in my head to hide; so, I slipped behind two of the bigger boats about 20 feet from where he left me. I heard him come down the steps to the docks. He was walking around looking for the boat.

"Shit," he said. "Those assholes left me!" Jesse was pretty upset. He was cursing up a storm. I felt bad for him and came out from behind the boats.

"Me too," I said. He didn't know I was there and when I spoke, and he jumped a few feet back and spun around.

"Jesus," he said after he calmed down, "You scared the shit out of me".

"Sorry," I said, "I was going to really scare you but then I felt too sorry for you".

"So, they left you too," Jesse said.

"Yeah, they did," I answered.

"Well, I'm out of beer, how about you?" he asked.

"I've got most of one, here," I said, "I'll be nice and share".

"Great," he said, holding his hand out. I handed him the beer.

"I'm pretty happy right now," I said. "Help yourself".

"I will," he answered.

"Let's walk around, and check out the boats," I suggested.

So, we walked around the docks a while not really saying much until we got back behind this boathouse. We stood there leaning our backs against the wall.

"I've always fantasized about being a vampire," Jesse said.

"Cool," I said.

"Can I bite your neck?" he asked.

"No," I answered, "Are you kidding? My husband would notice a bite mark for sure".

"Can I pretend to bite your neck?" he asked moving close up to me. "Just once. This is the perfect place for my vampire fantasy".

It was. I thought so too. The moonlight hit off of the water and boats at weird angles and reflected off the boathouse and across us. The night was that purple dark that you can still see in.

"Alright," I said, "Fulfill your fantasy, Jesse, but only pretend to bite my neck".

Jesse leaned over into me. His chin with a few days stubble rubbed against my face. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on my neck. His teeth came out and teased my skin, but didn't bite.

"I want to bite you," he said leaning over grazing my neck with his teeth.

"No," I answered. "I can't go home with marks on me."

"Can I bite your tits?" he asked. He reached his hand out and caressed my nipple through my shirt.

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I answered. His hand cupped my tit. I liked the way it felt, squeezing just enough to send that electric feeling through me, "No, he would notice that too."

"Can I bite your thigh?" Jesse asked. He leaned down, lifted my short skirt up and kissed my thigh. His wet mouth felt delicious.

"No," I answered, "Still too obvious."

"Can I bite your ass?" Jesse asked. He reached his hand back up my skirt and grabbed a handful of my ass. I pushed forward until my pussy was smack against his mouth.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I answered. I could feel his hot breath through my silky panties. God, it was hot.

"Yes," he answered. "Are you going to let me?" he asked. He playfully nibbled on my pussy lips. I was getting really wet.

"I think I'll let you bite the bottom of my ass, where he won't be able to see it unless he's down there where you are," I said and chances of that weren't too high. Eating pussy wasn't his favorite thing to do.

"Oh, yeah," Jesse said. He pulled down my panties and turned me around. "Lean over," he said.

I did, ass in the air, hands holding onto a rail in front of me. He bit the bottom of my ass hard enough to where it hurt but not hard enough to draw blood.

"If I bite you three times," Jesse said, "you're mine."

He bit me again on the other side. I jerked forward. He'd bitten harder this time.

"Ow," I said, "that hurt."

"Just a little blood, baby," Jesse said soothingly, "here let me lick it off."

I felt his mouth on my ass, his tongue licking the bite mark, and then his mouth sucking me there. It felt good. I started getting into it. He slid one finger up my pussy then back out and forward to my clit and he just circled softly until I started purring like a cat.

"That's two," he said, "One more and your mine." I was enjoying his play so much I didn't even try to stop him and I felt the third bite on the bottom of my ass cheek. He drew the bite out this time and stuck two fingers in my pussy while his other finger softly rubbed my clit, teasing it. I came the first time that way. It felt so awesome with his fingers fondling my wet cunt, and his hot mouth burning my ass. I rocked and fucked his hand while I came. It was hot. He pulled his mouth off of me; I could feel the indentions of where his mouth had been, and a little blood coming out.

"You're mine," he said, releasing me from his hand.

"I'm yours," I said, high with lust.

"Now, suck me, baby," he said. "On your knees".

I got on my knees and pulled his surfer shorts down. His cock flew out into my face. He took my hand and wrapped it around the bottom of his shaft.

"Hold it that hard," he said, "and just tease me with your tongue."

I held him just that hard and let my tongue slide up and down his gorgeous smooth cock. I was glad he'd shaved, I like it all smooth like that. My tongue played around with his balls and that place right behind them, and then back up to his beautiful head, teasing the tip.

"Now suck it baby," he said, "real slow". So, I sucked his head into my mouth really slow like, bringing it in a little further each time and then pulling slowly back out until I could feel him hitting the back of my throat. He pushed his cock there and went down my throat, clutching my head in his hands.

"That's good," he said, "You're mine, now. I want you to suck my dick until you make me cum and I want you to be a good girl and swallow it all."

I was so into it by that time, he could have told me to do pretty much anything and I would have. I was getting off on feeling his smooth hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth, my tongue was pressed up on the bottom of his shaft, I was moaning, and my other hand had slid down to my wet pussy and was rubbing my clit. I could still feel the bite marks in my ass and I really liked it. He started sliding faster and harder into my mouth. I was having a hard time catching my breath, but managed to gasp when he was pulling out. Then he'd slam back in and down my throat and hold my head tight, right up against his belly, then push back again. I was gagging and choking a little, but that gets me off good. I like it when they make me gag and choke and even when I can't breath a little. And when he rammed his hard rod back down my throat again, I couldn't hold back anymore and I just started cuming. I was screaming, but with a mouthful of his cock, it was all mumbled. My pussy was moving in those waves of climax and felt like it was surging out of my body. When I started screaming, Jesse, groaned and shoved his cock even deeper down my throat and started cuming, his cock shoot that hot sticky cum down my throat, exploding and exploding over and over. All that delicious cum sliding down my throat. I loved it. He kept it in my mouth for a while, still holding onto my head, and then slowly pulled out. After a little bit, he helped me back up to my feet and we got dressed again.

We sat on the dock where our friends left us, just dangling our feet in the water. Then we heard the boat coming and we looked at each other.

"You're here another night?" he asked.

I nodded my head.

"Will you come with me back here behind the boathouse?" Jesse asked.

"I'm yours," I said, "for tomorrow night."

Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
29 Followers