Behind the Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only dick I'd ever touched in my life was my own. The only sex I'd ever witnessed was in magazines or video's I picked up at the bookstore. My own cum was enough -- I'd shoot a lot when I jacked off -- and I always thought my first sexual experience would be with a girl; I'd never considered sucking someone's cock. Now the thought of him shooting his cum in my mouth mortified me, but what could I do at this point?

"Fuck, deep throat that bitch." It was a voice from the backseat and although I'd never heard the term, I was pretty sure what it meant.

He'd already pushed his cock deep into my mouth, but it wasn't until he heard the guy in the back that he pushed my head and held me on his cock. The pressure he was exacting -- trying to make me take more -- made his cock push against the my back of my throat and I didn't think I could take it.

"Relax your fuckin' throat." He wasn't asking, "Come on...take it...take my fuckin' cock...come on...take that dick." Was he trying to impress the guys in the back?

There was more laughter from the three guys as I tried to take him. His cock was inching into my throat and he still wasn't all the way in. It felt bigger as it was going in and I started to gag; my throat was now trying to fight him off and he finally pulled my head all the way off of his dick; I was breathing in air as hard as I could.

"OK...now you've had a rest," he looked down at me as he spoke, "now you take everything I feed you and as much as I want you to take. You gag again and I'm not letting you up...you understand." He was also breathing heavy and I shook my head to respond that I understood.

How do you not do something that you've never tried not to do before? How do you not gag when you're being forced to swallow something that is too big to swallow? (You've got to focus) my mind was filled with fear as I was about to have that dick again. (What to do?) instead of waiting for him to force me again, I decided to take control of the situation; maybe if I was more in control of what I was doing --it wouldn't be full control, I knew that -- I might get a better handle on this.

My mouth was back on his dick before he even started to push me toward it -- I took him deep and could feel the tip once more pushing down my throat -- and as I let myself go and relaxed -- and he was easing in with more of his dick in my mouth and down my throat. My new fear was that I might be starting to enjoy sucking him; at least more than I was before -- more of his cock was pushing in but I was able to take it and it felt good as it filled me. Even though I knew I'd have to take his cum, I was -- I wouldn't say enjoying -- but becoming more comfortable with it.

Breathing heavy out of my nose, as it was now buried into his bush, I got a nostril full of his musky sent every time I inhaled. He pushed harder on the top of my head as he fucked his hips into my face with his dick buried in my throat. His breath was coming in deep gulps as he continued to fuck my face with everything he could give me. My hand was still rubbing his balls and I felt them tense up in my hand (he's going to cum) and I knew it was close. My heart raced with the fear of the unknown; the unexpected.

"Ah...ahhh...ahhh..." he continued to fuck my face, "Oh yeah...don't stop...I'm gonna cum inside your mouth..." I knew this was going to happen, but when I heard him say it, the fear was too much and I tried to think of something else, "...that's it ,baby...oh fuck...yeah...oh, oh, god..." (shit, when does it happen?) his voice let me know it was close, but it seemed like forever and I just wanted it to be over.

"Damn that bitch can suck." It was from the back again and I could imagine them all peering over the seat watching me eat his dick.

There are certain memories that you have from every experience in life. How when you hear a certain song it can conjure up certain smells and events from the past. There was a song playing on the radio -- I didn't even think much about it at the time -- yet every time I hear it now, I go back to that cock in my mouth. The radio wasn't even up that loud -- he must have turned it down when I got in the car -- but as his dick was filling my throat and my nose was now buried into his bush getting all his musky smells at once -- taking his entire cock deep throat -- I heard that familiar riff that begins "The Weight" by the band.

"I pulled into Nazareth; I was feelin' about half past dead, I just need some place where I can lay my head." At the time, I didn't even really hear the song; but I did hear it.

When I hear that song today, I think about his smell and that cock down my throat and I can get turned on all over again; except I understand it better now. That song can actually make me long for a hard cock in my mouth, but the thing I remember most when I hear that song is his cum and how it tasted; that it too had a smell and that song reminds me of that exhilarating smell.

"Oh shit...yeah....I'm going to cum in your mouth....here it comes....fuck....I'm...cummm...ing...suck it..." and with that, I got my first taste of cum.

He had pulled his dick out until just the tip was in my mouth and held my head still as his fluid left his balls and came out of his pee-slit. The first shot was just a little dribble of cum that flowed out and across my tongue. The taste was slightly bitter, but not unpleasant; it was almost sweet and sour at the same time (you're tasting cum).

The first bit of cum was swallowed before he released what was almost more than I could take in my mouth -- the song hit the chorus "Take a load off Fanny, and take a load for free" -- and It was thick and I even choked a little but managed to swallow it. Then I was lost in a wave of cum -- some that spilled out the corner of my mouth -- some that I swallowed. "And, and, andddd, they put the whole load on me."

Yes, cum has a smell -- almost intoxicating -- and a taste that I will always remember; its taste is like nothing I had ever experienced. As it flowed out, all I could do was react and swallow it the best I could. His body jerking as his dick continued to spasm in my mouth and spill out more cum.

"Fuck, he's catching his nut." It was someone in the back again.

"Oh... Shit...eat my cum...ahhh...ahhh." Hearing him get off sent me into a dream like state -- brought on by the intensity of my high and his cum filling my mouth -- it was almost like I wasn't doing it, but instead I was watching a video of it happening.

Even though it was me sucking hard on the tip of his dick -- mainly not wanting to spill anymore cum out of my mouth -- and me that I heard gulping his cum as I swallowed it; still, it was surreal and almost like a dream. My focus was just on sucking him off now and taking his cum. If his hands were still on my head, I wasn't aware of them --I was lost in the moment and the moment was more than I could have imagined it to be -- I'm sure I was still rubbing his balls, but again it didn't register. His body continued to jerk as more cum flowed from his cock -- another large amount, but I wanted it all -- and I stuck my tongue into his pee-slit just to make sure I tasted the cum as it now flowed out.

It was probably just instinct -- of some kind -- that made me pull hard from the base of his cock and run my hand up to just below his mushroomed dickhead,; milking the last drops of cum out. He quivered as I ran my tongue around the tip -- just a small trickle of cum, but his body convulsed violently -- and sucked the last bit of cum.

"Shit, that bitch knows what he's doing." Again from the back of the car as the last drops of fluid came out of his dick.

He was going limp in my mouth but I didn't want it to end (there's still three more dicks) and the thought of what might be yet to come (or cum) brought me back to earth. Could I really do this again (to three guys)-- his cock slipped from my mouth and I saw it glistening with my saliva and realized the severity of this to me -- my heart raced thinking what was in store (you ate cum) and I was both excited and scared again. Excited thinking about that moment I was in as he came in my mouth and scared thinking that I had sucked a guy's cock and there were three more waiting.

This is something I can't tell my friends -- especially not Kenny -- not if I want to continue to have friends. They'd never understand how I could have allowed this to happen without a big fight; my friends are big and much bigger than I am and I'm sure they would have fought this guy off; but me?

"Hey, guys, I've got to get going," it was my friend that had just got off in my mouth, "you don't mind doing this with him in your car do you?" He was buttoning his pants like it wasn't any big deal that his dick was just in my mouth (his fuckin' dick).

"No, it's actually got more room and we might need the extra space." It was the guy that had first spoke outside of the car -- and I realized that he had been speaking for the three of them the whole time -- I looked at them and they were all laughing, and I'm not sure if it was the expression on my face, but the guy then asked, "Hey, buddy, you're not going to leave us hanging are you?"

The gravity of what I'd just done -- let this guy do to me -- was hitting me. The buzz from the ecstasy was intense, but I still couldn't believe the position I'd gotten myself into; maybe in a few days I would be able to accept doing this with one guy, but three more was impossible. The guy I'd just sucked off had already pulled up his pants and now opened his door to get out -- the guys in the back were pulling up their pants (had they been jacking off while they watched me) and I dove out of the car pushing the driver out of the way. It was a desperate act that caused me and the driver (my new "friend") to sprawl to the ground. It was also a desperate act when I tried to scramble to my feet but found myself being grabbed and pulled back to the ground.

"Hey, baby..." I couldn't believe he called me "baby," just like you'd say to someone you loved intimately (oh he's loved you intimately) and held me to the ground, "you going somewhere." (Fuck, he's already gotten off, so what does he care).

The backdoor of the car pushed open and I could hear the hurried shuffling of the three men coming out. It was multiple hands that grabbed and pulled me to my feet. It was multiple hands that pushed me up against the side of the car where I'd just had my first real sexual lesson. It was one voice that whispered in my ear; the voice of my new "friend" yet to cum.

"Hey, sweetie," another word for someone you might love (he's going to love you) and it was his voice that sent a chill through me, "you forget about us? Now you can have this one of two ways," he turned me to face him and I could see eyes that scared me more than his voice, "you get us off nicely or you get us off rough...but either way, you're going to get us off." He released his hold on me and so did the other guys and as I stood there he started to walk in the direction of the car they parked earlier, but he turned back toward me as he walked, "You coming?"

The car was actually a van; the old blue'70s van that had been parked out back of the bookstore when I was about to enter earlier (before you took this detour). It had little moon windows in the back and as all of three of the guys turned their backs on me and walked toward the van (RUN...fuckin' run) the thought of trying to get away crossed my mind again, but I wasn't sure if they were expecting me to do that and then when they caught me they would give it to me rough -- or did they want me to go willingly with them; then it was me doing it and I think that they really wanted me to act more willing and eager to suck cock.

Walking, or more like shuffling, toward the van, I looked back and saw the other guy getting into his car (you could make it) and wished someone would drive down the alley -- I really wished for a police car -- but there was nothing. (Just take off) and I did think of trying to take off again, but then I turned back and all three of them were watching me.

"Maybe you can make it," it was my soon to be new "friend" as he was opening the back of the van, "but I bet you don't want to really make it do you?" The last guy stopped walking as his friend spoke and even moved back in my direction.

"If I said I didn't want it," I was still walking toward the van knowing I didn't have a way out, "would it make a difference?"

"Sure, we'd give it to you really hard and rough," there was that voice again; a voice that makes you think you don't want to get on this guy's bad side, "so are you saying you don't want to do this?"

"No...no...I'm sorry," and I was sorry and hoping this wouldn't get any worse than it already was, "I want to do this." (Yeah, you do) this was never anything I'd wanted to do, but now I knew what was going to happen -- I thought -- and if I could just get through this, I would never let this happen again.

The guy in the Cadillac drove by us so close that I had to stand in front of the van -- the third guy was already in the van -- and I had a perfect opportunity to run (RUN) but the fear of being caught scared me too much; I stood there and waited. His window was down as he drove past and he shouted out something that sounded like "Have fun." Fun? Yeah this will be fun, but for whom?

As I approached the open side door of the van, even though it was dark inside, I could see the first guy had stripped nearly naked (this is sex) and his buddies were doing the same (do I have to get naked). The van had two seats in the front and a small seat in the back against the left side. The back of the van was elevated like a bed and what appeared to be some kind of shag carpeting (shag).

The first guy was muscular with a body that any guy would like to have but I could see that his friends were a little more soft and the third guy even had a bit of a beer belly. They all were hard -- the first guy had a long fat dick, the second guy was slender and not as long (still could be hard to take all the way) and the last guy had a small dick (his won't be any trouble to take). I sat in the seat in the back waiting for them to tell me what to do.

"Get naked man." The third guy shut the sliding side door as the first guy spoke.

It wasn't what I wanted to do, but I wasn't going to object to anything I was told by him either. Still, I moved slowly -- I'd never been naked in front of anyone except in the locker room at school; but never sexually -- and the first guy was watching me undress as he stroked his cock (god). My t-shirt came off first and my naked upper body got a reaction from the first guy.

"Umm...I love seeing a young body...don't you guys?" They laughed with him and my hands trembled as I undid my pants. "Oh, baby, why so nervous?" More laughter.

After kicking off my shoes, I was able to pull my pants down to my ankles, but they got tangled as I lifted my left leg to remove them and I fell over onto the elevated bed and the second guy caught me in his arms. He looked down at me -- his eyes didn't look as hard; the gaze was almost loving -- and he pulled me up and gently kissed me. To my own amazement, I put my arms around his neck and willingly let his tongue go in my mouth. Someone was pulling off my pants and underwear, but I let myself fall into his kiss -- kissing was something I could get used to (yeah, kissing a dude) -- and then I felt hands pulling me away from him.

"Fuck man, you guy's going to be lovers?" It was the first guy and he didn't seem happy about his friend kissing me.

"Hey, he's kind of cute...sorry." It was the second guy talking -- no, apologizing.

There was something I liked about this guy -- and his kiss -- and I almost wished all of this had somehow just happened between the two of us. It probably would have been more loving and tender; yet, I knew it would never have happened unless I was forced.

Lying naked on my back -- I knew what they wanted --I didn't know how to act at this point, so I got up on my knees on the front of this elevated bed. The first guy was on his knees facing me and the other two guys were on their knees on either side of me. On my knees I waited for them to tell me what to do before I made a move.

"Alright, cocksucker," this was not the term used for a lover and his voice was not loving, "I want you on your back," as he spoke I laid down and started to move my legs toward him -- slid them under him -- but he shook his head, "no, dude, I want your head under me..." This made me hesitate for a minute -- I wasn't sure exactly what he meant -- he slapped my leg and said, "...lay with your fucking head under me..." his voice was angry; almost like he thought I was doing this to piss him off.

He pushed my legs aside and I got up and positioned my head under him. His balls hung right above my eyes and I could see the dick I'd have to suck; hard and vivacious above me as he put one hand down on my chest and grabbed his dick and pointed it to my mouth. There wasn't any more hesitation on my part and I opened my mouth and let his dick enter. Then he put both hands down on either side of my body -- near my hips -- as he leaned forward to push more of his dick into my mouth.

Without really thinking about it, I put my hands up around both of his ass cheeks. He grunted and pumped his body down and into my mouth, like someone doing pushups -- except, the top of his body didn't move with his hips-- and he just moved the tip of his dick gradually in and out -- slowly fucking my face -- then a little more pushed in -- and his grunts became a little louder. This was someone who'd done this before -- (to a female; maybe?)- and I was sure that he loved to make young guys suck him (that's why they bring the van) -- and I couldn't believe that I was starting to get turned on by the way he was feeding me his dick; which was extremely confusing to me.

"Oh yeah, baby..." we were back to lover terms, "uh...uh...uh...just like that...suck it...make me cum." And he had to remind me of what I'd tried to push to the back of my mind.

"Damn, motherfucker's dick is hard too." It was the third guy (the guy with the small dick) now on my right, "I think he's glad he didn't take off. He knows we're going to take good care of him." He laughed at his joke -- but no one else did - the guy fucking my face just grunted as he gave me long slow strokes in and out and I didn't know what the second guy was doing (there's a hand stroking your cock).

A little more cock went in with each stroke -- and I knew I'd soon have to take it all (just relax) and tried to focus with the thought of it entering my throat. Just as the tip of his dick was pushing against the opening to my throat, he gave a push forward until he was nearly laying flat on my face -- even though his upper body was pushed up by his arms --and his dick rushed deep into my throat. The sound I made was almost like a whimper -- almost -- but it wasn't; I had moaned and let out an "ummmm" several times as he laid into my face. His balls pushed against my nose and were squishing into my closed eyes and his smell (fuck). Oh to remember that smell.

There are times in life when you really think hard about what you're doing. Like when I was first learning a new song on the guitar and I had to think about every note that I was about to play. The thought -- or more correct; the focus -- that I had was just not to gag on his cock. Once he was in my throat there wasn't any more thinking; I just let it happen. There wasn't any thinking about his loud grunts, the guys that were waiting for a turn or even that he was eventually going to shoot his load into me. "Oh yeah man...take my...fuckin'...cock." His voice didn't sound nice or pleasant; he sounded angry, but I pushed those thoughts aside and took it all, "Uh...uh...uh...uh." Yeah, I took it because I was afraid that if I didn't and started to gag, it wouldn't have meant much to him; he probably would have got off on me gagging.