Behind the Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is still amazing how the smell of a guy's musk is part of the rush when you suck a cock. Still to this day that smell is imbedded in my thoughts and although sometimes I wished this hadn't taken place, there are times I can get lost in remembering just those moments. When I couldn't control what he would do or make me do; that moment became everything to me. The taste of his cock -- oh yeah, cocks really do have a taste -- and the feel of it in my throat was all overwhelming; I was lost in another moment.

He was now deep in me (getting deep throated now) and even though he couldn't get any deeper, he gyrating his hips trying to push more cock into my throat. Humping and fucking my face with me just trying to hold onto his hips so I felt some sense of control. He grunted and moaned (that's you moaning) as my throat was becoming completely used by his invading cock.

My arms were now wrapped around his waist as I tried to get even more (dude, he's all the way in and you can't get any more than that) of that cock. Never having had sex before -- but having watched some pretty nasty shit (that was girls sucking guys) -- I was at this moment becoming nasty (fuck, like a slut?) Maybe.

Then he stopped pumping into my mouth and lay over onto his side letting his dick slide out-- I actually wanted it back in (fuck, what are you thinking...you want more) -- and moved his body around until he was straddling my chest.

"Come on dude," I lifted myself up on my arms not really understanding what he wanted me to do, "let me really fuck that pretty face of yours." As he spoke, he grabbed my head and his dick was back in my mouth.

He wasn't gentle this time (was he gentle before?) with his grip on my head or with the way he rammed his cock. All I could do was grab his hips and open my mouth. There wasn't any doubt that later I'd regret and struggle with my thoughts about this -- probably some night jacking off in bed hoping I could get past the desire and not go out looking for cock -- but at the moment, I couldn't help being turned on. His cock wasn't down deep into my throat but it would push into it and back out as he grunted and fucked my face. Then I started to think about it and I wanted him to cum. This time I hoped I'd be able to take it all (what the fuck is the matter with you) and the time was close.

"Ah...come on man...get ready for it..." I didn't know if my cock was still hard, but it felt hard, "yeah man...make me cum...in your...mouth...here it..." he didn't stop fucking my face, "cums."

The cum spurted out as he kept shoving his cock in and that made it hard to swallow. With one hand, I tried to push against his stomach so that he'd stop fucking my face and let me just focus on swallowing it, but he just kept thrusting his hips back and forth; I managed to get the first load. It had a slightly different taste than the first guy -- it wasn't better or worse; it was just different -- and unlike the first guy, his first load filled my mouth and I tried to swallow it fast because I was worried I'd soon be swimming in cum.

"uhhh...ohhh...fuck...yeah, baby...eat it" He said as his next load emerged from his dick and finally he stopped pumping and just held my head on the tip of his dick.

Now I could concentrate -- focus -- on his dick (his cum) and I was lost in it again. Connected to something that I couldn't tell to any of my friends -- to anyone -- and right at that moment, I wanted it and wanted it to not end. This is something I still can't understand -- the nastiness is more than I could ever imagine-- and yet I wanted it at that moment and I wanted it to be nasty sex. It all ends too soon and then the cock loses its erection; it's over.

You think that taking someone's cum in your mouth is something you can't do, but then you're doing it and you don't want it to end. It flows and you concentrate on swallowing it all and then it's just a small amount as his body jerks and quivers. You milk it until you think you've taken it all, but as it falls limp from your mouth there will still be fluid that continues to leak. All of this is something I didn't realize until I'd sucked a lot of cock.

Laying flat on my back I could see his flushed face and hear his breathing; hard gasps. His eyes didn't show love but they were softer looking now. Then he was off of me and the third guy was over me -- he was the smaller dick; I was getting a bit of a break -- and my mouth was open without thinking about what I had no way to fight.

It was much easier to take this small dick, but for some reason it was also a disappointment. He was getting off -- his moan's confirmed that for me -- with his cock in my mouth, but it didn't give me as much of a thrill as I'd had sucking the first two cocks. It made me think about it too much. The regret that I had -- and would have -- for already sucking two guys off and eating their cum (and getting turned on by it). Still, this wasn't the worst thing to have happen. He was slowly moving his cock in and out of my mouth when I felt it.

It was the second guy and he first just rubbed my ass, but then I felt a finger pushing into my asshole. It wasn't hard to take because he had some type of lube on his finger, but it was uncomfortable and made me squirm wanting him to stop.

"Just relax man." He was still pushing his finger into my hole, "I'm just going to loosen you up with a few fingers before I fuck you." (What? Fuck me?) it was bad enough that they put their dicks in my mouth, but in my ass?

It wasn't easy at first -- it was just too uncomfortable having this guy sticking his finger in my ass -- but I focused more on the dick in my mouth and let him do what he wanted. His finger slid in as he massaged deeper, and to my horror, it started to feel good. Then he had two fingers in and I heard myself moan -- and it wasn't because of the dick in my mouth -- and then it was three fingers pushing deep and hard.

(He's going to fuck you) and now it was something new to be freaked out about. He continued to push his three fingers in and now I was squirming around again, but this time it was because I liked the feel of it. Sliding in and spreading my asshole open wider to accept his rapid finger fuck. Then he pulled his fingers out of my ass and I wanted him to put them back in so bad (you are fucked up); there was still a dick fucking my mouth -- and I had lost focus on it -- and now there was cum that I hadn't expected.

"Ohhhh...god...yeah, yes, yes." His fluid gushed and I choked but swallowed it.

The cum wasn't the same and maybe because I'd been distracted and not able to get into like before. He also came quick -- which was just as well, because he and his cock wasn't much of a turn on -- and when he finally was out of my mouth and rolling off and onto his side, I was glad and just wanted to suck the last guy off and be done with it. (You've sucked off three guys and now you just want to suck off the last guy and be done with it) it wasn't going to be that easy though. He -- the last guy -- first put my right leg over his shoulder (oh shit, no he isn't) and then my left leg.

"No...please...I'll suck your dick if you want." He was rubbing lube on his dick as I talked and begged him to let me suck his dick; here I was begging someone to fuck my face instead of my ass.

"It's OK, baby," it was the first guy again; "you'll love it just like you loved sucking cock." I did understand, but that was my biggest fear.

He rubbed his dickhead slowly around my asshole and then gently pushed it against the hole. At first it was OK, but as he started to push in, and open the hole, the pain was too much. It was unbearable and I knew I couldn't take this until he came.

"Please...please stop...I can't do this." My ass hurt and more than even the cock sucking, I didn't want him to do this.

"Yes you can. Take it like a man." He had his hands on the top of my legs and was pulling me toward him, "Let your legs relax on my shoulders and it will feel better as it goes in...you took cock into your mouth like a man and you can take this like a man too." (Like a man?) Fuck him, this was too much.

Still, I let my legs relax -- as much as I could -- but it still hurt as I felt it inching into my ass. He didn't force it -- like I imagine the first guy would have done -- trying to let me get used to his dick going in me. The more he pushed, the more I wanted it to end. The hole of my ass was opened wide and his dickhead had pushed past through the hole and the pain was increasing. (God, I just want this to be over) thank god, he was still going slowly but at this rate it was going to take forever, unless he came quick like his friend.

"That's it man...come on...you can take it...just give in to it and you'll like it." That was easy for him to say, because it wasn't his ass being ripped open.

With my legs over his shoulders -- this position lifted my ass into the air -- I could actually see his dick going in my ass. It was just past the head of his cock (fuck, his cock is too long) and I didn't think I could take anymore. Then he slowly backed his cock out and it felt a little better than it had. This time as he pushed the head back in, the pain wasn't the same -- it was still uncomfortable, but easier to take -- and it actually slid in easier. More of his cock was in me than before, but this time he didn't pull out (god, I can feel him going in my ass) but pushed in a little harder -- still slow -- and I could see it sliding in deeper than the first time.

It was strange taking cock into my mouth, but this was even stranger. My ass was growing comfortable to his dick and I could watch it going in my ass; that was strange seeing someone actually fucking your asshole. In thinking back now, I'd say he must have been at least seven, but maybe even eight inches long and he only had a few inches in me, but he wasn't going to stop until he gave it all; all his cock in my ass. My body was giving in and now I didn't want it to stop.

Now what was painful all of a sudden started to feel good. It wasn't just a good feeling, but it was a pleasurable feeling that I wouldn't have believed since it started so painful. (Now you like cock in your ass?) my cock was now sticking straight out across my stomach and as he pushed more into me, I could feel my cock throb. The other two guys were watching and I could see that the first guy was getting hard again. At first I didn't - I couldn't - believe that he had another hard on, but as I watched him stroking, I could see that same hard cock that I'd sucked earlier; the other cock was more than halfway in my ass.

"Please...," I found myself looking up into his eyes and begging him again, "...please, fuck me..." I don't even know where the words came from, "It feels good...just fuck me."

"Yeah, baby, you can take it now." There was something about this guy; he wasn't mean are rough, but more gentle and loving. Still, I wasn't sure what I liked anymore -- the gentle or the rough.

He picked up something that was next to me (what is that) and I watched as he squirted out (lube) more lube -- rubbed it over the rest of his dick -- and then started to fuck my ass. It was an overwhelming feeling to have dick pumping in and out of my ass and although I wanted to stroke my own cock, I knew if I touched myself, I'd cum; I didn't want to shoot just yet. The first guy had put lube on his dick and moved back up by my face and was feverishly jacking off (more cum?). Now I was getting lost in the moment again -- a different kind of moment -- and I closed my eyes and let it wash over me.

Now should you really put something so long in your ass? It doesn't really matter I guess, because it felt so good, and knowing now it would feel like this, I'd do it again -- maybe, I would. My own cum was building -- even though I'd not touched my cock once since this started -- and I tried to think of something else to keep it from happen too soon. How do you keep your cum in your balls when someone is pushing their dick in your ass?

"Open your mouth," I opened my eyes to see the first guy leaning over my face still stroking his cock, "I've got more cum for you." I opened my mouth.

It may be the thing of fantasies, but sometimes life is like that. Watching more cum shoot out of his dick -- actually it wasn't a lot and I assumed that was because he'd already came a short time earlier -- was about to push me over the edge. The first bit of cum dribbled out a little into my mouth, but the second shoot actually came out in a steam of fluid across my lips and into my mouth -- I was going to cum -- now fluid ran out the tip and he pointed it down at my mouth so that it dribbled the cum onto my tongue -- and I went over the top.

You can find out a lot of things the first time you have sex; that some guys can get hard in a short period of time, that cum has a smell, that you may never have thought you could suck a guys dick until you do it three (or is it now four?) times in one night, that a dick hurts a little in your ass -- but the thing I learned that night -- that you can cum without ever having your dick touched.

This wasn't the first time I'd had an orgasm, but it was like something I'd never felt in my life. My ass was -- I'm not even sure what the word is; numb? -- radiating such a feeling and his cock was pushing deep in me as I felt the cum flowing and squirting out of the head of my own dick.

"Ahhh...ohhhh...uhhhh..." I lost control and my body jerked as my cum flew out and splattered on my chest. "...ahhhhhh...ahhhh...fuuuccckkk..." I opened my eyes and saw my dick leap into the air and spray another shot of cum that landed a little lower than the last and I learned the last thing; shooting cum while you're getting fucked in the ass, is a totally different feeling, because your ass muscle clinches around the cock in your ass, but it can't fully close giving you an exhilarating experience while you cum; maybe better with the cock in your ass.

"Yeah man...shoot that cum for me..." it was the guy fucking my ass, "...I'm cumming...too...oh yeah baby, I'm...cummmming...ahhhh fuck...ohhh..." my body jerked and my cock shot more cum.

Lost in the moment -- it never lasts long enough, but it is something you'll never forget -- shooting cum while you're getting fucked,. The first guy put his cock in my mouth and I sucked on it getting small amounts of cum to still dribble out. The last guy was shooting cum in my ass -- did the other guy feel left out -- and my mind was lost in the wave of exhilaration as my cum pumped out onto my stomach now. The dick came out of my mouth before the one in my ass.

He held my legs as he pumped the last bit of cum into me. Breathing heavy, I lay there and finally started to rub my now--slightly sensitive -- dick. Just as I felt it going in, I also felt it -- minus the pain -- sliding out of my ass (god, what a fuckin' rush) and I laid there just enjoying the moment; I could struggle with what this all meant at a later time, because now I just wanted to enjoy all the sensations I had felt -- was feeling -- and let myself float.

This was enough for the moment -- although the moment was passing -- and everyone had gotten off on me tonight; everyone. At the moment -- although the moment would pass -- I wasn't feeling any regret for enjoying what had happened and that they had all gotten off on me; everyone.

"Hey, buddy," it was the first guy -- my new "friend" -- talking to me as he was putting his clothe on, "you did alright. Would love to hook-up with you another time." The other two guys nodded in agreement. "We're here a couple times a week around this time if you ever want to hookup." I nodded that I understood and grabbed my T-shirt to wipe the cum off of me -- even though I'd have to wear it too.

Funny how we were all just buddies now. They had each made me take their cocks into my body; my body. They had each spilled fluids that were produced by their bodies into my body; my body. They had each ejaculated and got off on a guy half their age and now they were friends. My new "suck" buddies; no, wait, my new "cum" buddies. Yeah, I'm sure they'd love to "hook-up" again and give me another lesson in "sex 101." They'd love to make me eat more cum and pump their juice into me (isn't it man juice?); their balls unloading in me as they...(get a grip dude and just get the fuck out of here).

As I was leaving the van, the guy that had fucked my ass slipped a note into my hand when his other two friends weren't paying attention. I didn't look at it until I was back sitting in my car. The note read:

"Give me a call if you ever want to meet up for some one on one action -- 555-0227. Hank Macintyre"

My in-dash-clock read 4:45. What? That can't be right, because that would mean I just spent the last couple of hours having sex off and on. Time flies when you're having fun? No, it was something else going on here, and as I drove out of parking lot, I threw his note out the window; maybe I'll regret that at a later date too?