Behind the Green Veil Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though my brain was aghast at what was taking place, my body betrayed me. While I could feel the heat rise up all over my face as I turned flush with embarrassment and shame, my pussy was on fire and flushed with excitement. I could hear my juices sloshing around each time Jackson pierced me to my core. I could smell myself, too. The strong musk of my arousal was wafting through the air all around us and I knew the stranger outside of our stall could likely smell me as well. At one point I looked down between my legs and saw light reflected on the wet streaks making their way down the inside of each of my thighs. Just shameless.

The stall door began to rattle loudly as I braced myself against his onslaught. Combined with my moans, his grunts, and the smacking sound his hips made every time he slammed his crotch into my ass, it was an x-rated cacophony of noise we were making.

Jackson's strong grip moved from my hips to dig into the flesh of my butt, spreading my cheeks lewdly so he could get a better view of his cock slamming into my sodden pussy as my juices leaked down my legs. I looked back over my shoulder and saw the raw lust on his face as he stared down at what he was doing to me. Having my cheeks spread exposed my tiny anus to the cool air and to his hungry eyes. The cold air blowing over my little forbidden hole made it twitch, and I knew he was watching me there, too.

I was appalled to suddenly realize that I desperately wanted his fingers in me back there while he fucked me, so I could feel full of him in every way like I had in the shower earlier. What had his teasing play with my anus done to me? I wondered when and how I had become such a slut over the past 36 hours, aghast at my kinky desire.

I didn't have the courage to voice it, to beg him to finger-fuck my ass while he pounded my hungry pussy. In fear, shame and embarrassment the words stuck in my throat and I could not get them out. Just the thought of him watching my anus as it spasmed uncontrollably was enough to increase my arousal, though. I heard him inhale deeply, taking the scent of my sex into his body. The pheromone-charged air was so saturated by that point that I was sure he could nearly taste my pussy just by breathing.

I felt drops of water hitting my butt and some splashing in the crack of my ass and I knew Jackson was sweating from the maniacal way he had been fucking me. I was shocked when I turned my head and learned that the drops of his sweat were actually tears. Tears of joy? Tears of sorrow? Both? I wondered but I had no answers. He caught my eye as I watched him crying and in an instant, I knew. Seeing the emotion in his eyes and on his face sparked such an intense emotional response in me that it opened my floodgates and I felt a massive orgasm begin rising from my toes.

I began to cry out as the raw physicality combined with the emotional nakedness overwhelmed me. Then I felt a line of fabric being stretched between my lips and around my head to muffle my cries, held tight by Jackson's hand. My nose told me immediately that it was Jackson's boxers being rapped around my head to muffle my cries. Their scent was strong with his musky maleness. He held me like that, my head pulled back and my back arched as he rutted into me savagely. Each thrust lifted me up on my toes and nearly off my feet.

I knew what he was doing, being rough with me to compensate for the fact that I had seen him at his most vulnerable, but it was just what I needed. I needed him to punish my pussy for my sins. I needed him to own my body and make it his. I needed for both of us to hold nothing back in our final hour together before saying goodbye and never seeing each other again.

The next thing I knew I was cumming uncontrollably. The combination of the force of his thrusts hitting me at just the right angle, the kinkiness of him stuffing his underwear in my mouth, and the fact that he was so consumed in fucking me that he didn't care that there was someone right outside the stall listening to us, all tipped me over the edge. I came violently, my body thrashing about to the point of collapse. My legs turned to jelly but his hands continued to hold me up as his relentless dick delivered the sweetest punishment a girl could ever get.

The intensity of my orgasm triggered his own. I felt his cock swell and then felt his hot cum exploding into my pussy, searing my inner vaginal walls when he was on the down stroke and splashing directly into my womb when we was on the up stroke. He grunted and yelled something unintelligible as he emptied himself deep inside my body. My orgasm was still going, and my contracting pussy muscles milked him of every sweet drop. I tried my best to squeeze my lips tight to prevent even one single drop from leaking out of me. I knew it was a losing battle but I could not help but try anyway.

Jackson held me up for as long as he could before he himself began to collapse. My legs were still jelly so he let go of his grip on his boxers gagged in my mouth and raised that hand to hold onto the wall of the stall, his other hand holding me up by my waist. When I finally gained some functionality in my legs I pushed him back until he slipped out of me and then had him sit on the toilet. I turned and straddled him, taking his now only three-quarters erect penis and sliding it back inside of me. We removed our underwear from each other's mouths simultaneously and then our lips found home as they connected.

My lips stayed entangled in his for nearly five minutes as we moaned softly into each other's mouth. I could feel his cum starting to leak out of me and I looked down to see a river of our juices running down his shaft to pool in his pubic hair. The effect of the visual was too much for me and my hunger grew. I made him stand while I assumed a seat on the toilet. I reached around and grabbed onto his ass, loving the feel of his taught cheeks in my palms. Squeezing, I pulled him to me and he knew what I wanted. The smell of his spunk was pungent and invaded my senses immediately, making me salivate.

I concentrated while licking and sucking every millimeter of his cock, cleaning it of all our sex juices. The kinky flavors jumped in my mouth and I experienced a head rush from the heady flavor of our combined tastes. It was a full indulgence of one of my most secret desires and I felt so free and beautifully alive.

Next I placed his entire shaft in my mouth, still half erect, and just loved it with my tongue, my cheeks and the opening to my throat. I even shamelessly sucked at his pubes to get all the juices pooled around the base of his cock underneath his thicket of coarse curly hairs. His testicles were next in my mouth which were also wonderfully slimy with our juices. I rolled them around in my mouth gently while I used my tongue to find any errant juices hiding in between the wrinkles of his heavy sac. I sucked him lewdly, making obscene noises as I slurped up all of our flavors. His cock twitched against my forehead as I worked on his balls but I knew he was spent. I knew I had taken all he had to give.

When I was satisfied that all of our juices were in my stomach and not on his body I released him from my mouth and stood up so he could sit down, then I retook my perch upon his lap. That's when we heard the slow applause begin from outside our stall. I turned beat red, so caught up in our passion that I had forgotten someone was out there. If it was at all possible, I turned an even deeper shade of crimson when the applause grew louder, accompanied by multiple women who had joined the first but whom we never even heard enter the room.

Jackson, completely nonplused by the situation, put his face into my breasts and just held me as tight as he could for as long as he could. The footsteps outside the stall resumed as people went back to doing what they came in the restroom for. Soon we heard toilets flushing and water running, and the occasional giggle. I felt like a filthy whore. A deeply satisfied whore, an emotionally overwhelmed whore, but a filthy whore nonetheless.

I glanced at my watch and saw that we had just over 50 minutes to go get my boarding pass, get through security and then make it to my gate. Reluctantly I got off of Jackson's lap and began to gather the flight attendant outfit to hang it on the back of the stall door. Jackson began to dress, putting back on the boxers that had been in my mouth and slipping my panties that had been in his mouth into his pocket. It was the least I could give him after all he had sacrificed for me, for us to have this day. I would have loved to hold onto his boxers too, loved to have something of his that had his smell, but we both knew I couldn't.

Jackson took out his camera and took pictures of me while I dressed. He continually snapped every picture he could of me, from ruffling through my bag for a change of clothes until I buttoned my last button. Once I was dressed we took a couple of pictures together, one of us smiling with our faces pressed together and another one of us locked in a deep kiss. I was sad, wishing that I could take a picture to keep as well, but again, I knew I couldn't take any trace of our time together back to the apartment I shared with Brian in Boston. I had some of his seed in my tummy but that would be all I could keep.

"Jackson, you must promise me that you won't post any of these pictures online, or share them by sending them electronically to anyone else."

"I won't," he said. "They will be just mine to cherish."

"I mean it, no sending any of these to your best friend in an email saying 'look at the cool girl I met on my way back from Malaysia'."

"I won't violate your trust, Orkideh. This day will stay between us." Perhaps foolishly, I believed him.

I exited the stall and looked in the mirror above the hand washing basins. I was a mess! I looked and smelled like sex. I would have to spend at lest 20 minutes in the plane's lavatory trying to clean myself up and wash the smell of sex off of me. I also knew that I could not look too polished because I would have to sell Brian on the idea that I had been deathly sick with some food poisoning or stomach virus over the last 18 hours.

The flight from New York to Boston would be short, less than a full hour. Considering the restricted time when we would be unable to get out of our seats just after takeoff and right before landing, I realized that I would be lucky to get a full twenty minutes to properly clean myself. I figured that I would somehow make it work because we had no time for me to get clean right then. I would just have to go through security looking and smelling like sex. Cue all the thoughts of me feeling like a whore to wash back over me. I couldn't decide if I was mortified or if I was on such a sexual plateau that for the first time in my life I just didn't care.

For once we caught a break as the security line in our terminal wasn't very long. We were also fortunate enough that Jackson's flight was leaving out of the same terminal so he could print his boarding pass and walk me to my gate before leaving for his own with enough time to make it. Once through security we walked briskly in silence, nervous about missing my flight but even more nervous about saying goodbye.

When we were almost at my gate I remembered we had one last bit of business to take care of. I thought for a second about how to pull it off, worried about using my own phone in case they could trace the call.

I had an idea! I stopped us in front of a group of people waiting at another gate, and then I pulled my phone out of my purse along with the sheet of paper that had our hotel information on it. I made a show for the benefit of the people standing next to me pretending that my phone's battery had died.

"Jackson, does your phone have any power left?" I asked loud enough for the others to hear. "I need to call the hotel to check to see if they found our bag."

Catching on, he took out his phone and told me that his was also dead, since he forgot his charger. With the context set, I asked a nicer looking older gentleman standing near us if I could borrow his phone to make a two second call, showing him my reservation sheet so that he would know that the number was local. I gave him one of my best flirtatious smiles. He returned my smile and agreed.

When the hotel desk answered the phone, I asked the clerk if he could check on a lost bag for me. I told him that I thought I had left it n the place where Jackson and I had stashed the stolen bag, but I gave him a completely different description. I was hoping that when they found the different bag that they would be able to figure out that it was the stolen bag and get it back to the woman who owned it.

The clerk agreed to send someone to check and put me on hold. While on hold, though, I continued talking as if the conversation were drawing to a close. I hung up the call, gave the phone back to the older man who smiled at me, and thanked him for his generosity. Then I grabbed Jackson's hand and we quickly walked off.

"Well done," he whispered down into my ear. "You're a natural at this."

"I know," I said sadly. "It's terrible."

"It's awesome," he said to correct me. "I'm impressed... and I'm turned on." I thought about the world he must come from for such an ability to be so praised and embraced. At last we arrived at my gate.

"I'm sorry that I got you mixed up in this mess, Jackson," I said somberly, turning to him once we saw passengers still boarding alerting us that we had a little more time.

"Orkideh," he paused, searching for the right words, "I wouldn't trade these past two days with you for anything. I'm sad that it's over but I'm even happier that it happened."

"Jackson, don't take this the wrong way," I said, taking his hands, "but you can't try to contact me once I walk through that door."

"But Orkideh, a text or an email to say hello every once-in-a-while, just to let me know that you are safe, would mean so much to me."

"Just hear me out, love," I said, pulling on his hands to let him know that I meant what I was saying. "I will always carry you in my heart. Know that I will. But I have to go tell the biggest lie of my life to a person I love dearly, then I have to maintain that lie for the rest of our lives. I can't do that if you and I stay in contact. Like you said, I have to think of these past two days as one moment in time separated from the rest of my life. In order to fully do that I need a complete break."

"Yeah, I guess you do," he affirmed softly.

"So promise me?"

"I promise you, Orkideh, and I promise to keep this promise."

"I'm so glad I met you, Jackson William," I said, tearing up. He didn't respond verbally but instead took me into his arms for one last kiss. He did not let me go but kept kissing me until the airline made their final boarding call.

"I wish you happiness," I whispered, breaking the kiss. I then ran over to hand the gate checker my ticket. I turned around to wave goodbye but he was gone.

------------------ End of Chapter 4 ----------------------