Behind the Green Veil Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't kiss me here in the airport," I whispered, trying to contain my own excitement and fight the urge to bury my face in his neck so I could taste and smell him there. "I have family in the city, more family flying in, and friends of family here, too. Plus, I look a lot like my sister. Someone may think they recognize me thinking that I am her."

He looked at me like I was crazy for telling him he couldn't touch me after all this time, coming all this way. And then there it was: that feral hunger in his eyes that I had missed so much. His tongue came out to lick his full lips and for a moment I feared that he would rip my clothes off and devour me right there in front of everyone in the airport. I felt my sex clench just at the thought. After four years the chemistry between us was still electric. One look from him and moisture was already forming between my legs.

He followed me to the elevator and we waited patiently, discretely holding hands among the crowd also waiting for the lift. When it arrived and the door opened he pulled me back, letting everyone else go ahead. He pushed the button again. When the second elevator arrived we were alone and he quickly rushed me inside. Jackson punched at the "close door" button frantically, anxious for the doors to close before someone else could join us. As soon as they did, we had a thirty second ride to the lower baggage claim level. When the doors opened again I was out of breath, panting with my makeup smeared all over my face.

His mouth slammed into mine and bent my head backwards as his tongue invaded my lips. He pinned my arm behind me so I couldn't push him away, letting me know in no uncertain terms that he was not going to be denied my kiss or my taste. We both moaned as our meshed lips began to rediscover one another. I sucked his full and pillowy bottom lip between my teeth and chewed on it as my hunger grew. His tongue invaded my mouth first but only by a split second. My own appendage played urgently in his mouth, sliding sensually against his. I forgot about my caution and sucked at him, hungry for the taste of his saliva in my mouth.

"God, I've missed you," he growled into my ear as he inhaled deeply while sucking my neck. The rush of his exhale blowing into my scalp sent chills down my spine. Then his lips were attacking mine again as I felt his growing erection press into my stomach. My body's reaction to his stiffening shaft was immediate and my nipples reacted in kind as the dampness spread between my legs. I threw my weight against him to feel his hardness press into me even further.

When the elevator slowed to a stop Jackson pulled away from me just as suddenly as he had pounced on me a minute ago. The doors opened and there was a family of five standing there, waiting with two carts full of luggage to lift upstairs. If I was cooler I would have played like nothing was happening. But in my mind they knew from the guilty look on my face that I had just been making out and dry humping a split second ago. I felt my face flush with embarrassment as I grabbed Jackson's hand and ran out of there, unable to look any of them in the eye. Jackson was chuckling behind me, all the way to the parking lot.

I rented a car for our weekend together. During the ride to our hotel I would not let him touch me, not wanting to take any chances as to who might spot us.

"You're killing me!" he complained, "not letting me touch you, not letting me taste you."

I thought about for a moment then a wicked grin broke out across my face. I decided to tease him, knowing that I'd more than make up for it back at the hotel. I lifted the hem of my dress and spread my legs a bit. Jackson reached for me instantly and I slapped his hand away.

"You can look but don't touch," I scolded him.

"You fucking tease" he hissed at me but he was smiling, enjoying our little game. And look he did. I tried not to blush as his eyes drank me in and undressed me. I glanced down to see the view he was getting and almost died of embarrassment. I tried to clamp my thighs shut to conceal the wet spot breaking out over my red lace panties but a strong hand on my knee held my thighs firmly apart. Then I heard a rush of air going into his lungs. He groaned at the puissant aroma wafting up from my lap and permeating the small sedan. I smelled myself and got even wetter.

Seeing as I wasn't going to relent and let him touch me, Jackson took hold of my free hand and sat back in his seat, breathing deeply through his nose. With each breath his erection bobbed in his slacks, heavy with the promise of what he would do to me the second our hotel room door closed behind us.

The tension was so thick it was like we couldn't even talk. There were a million things I wanted to catch up with him about but every time I opened my mouth it seemed like all I could do was drool over how bad I wanted to be kissing him. We hadn't just missed physical intimacy with each other. We had missed our deep conversations and I had especially missed his sense of humor. But I found it hard to center my thoughts on those aspects of our relationship because my mind kept distracting to how much I also missed his smell, the taste of his skin, the taste of his sweat. It was like we were paralyzed to act on all the different ways we missed each other until some of the physical tension was released.

When we finally got to our hotel room our clothes came off immediately. Our tongues dueled while we clawed at each other's clothing. Finally naked, Jackson wasted no time on preliminaries. He pushed me onto my back on the king-size bed, grabbed hold of my ankles and then pinned them behind my head as he slammed his full length into me. The force of his initial plunge took my breath away even though I was so wet he slid into me without discomfort. His thrusts were raw, almost brutal as he worked out four years of frustration in me. I pushed my pelvis up to meat him, letting him know the frustration was mutual. My treacherous sex oozed its gratitude at finally consummating the adulterous act that had possessed my mind and body for so long, filling the room with a juicy chorus of sin.

We never changed positions and his thrusts never slowed, only became more powerful as our intensity increased. Beads of sweat pooled on his forehead before rolling down his nose and landing on my face. I flinched initially then opened my mouth to catch the next one on my tongue, hungry to savor all parts of him before the weekend was over.

Watching me, a lascivious look came over his face as Jackson's own hunger got the best of him. In a flash his shaft was out of me, replaced by his face buried in my sex. He pulled up just as quickly and slammed back into me, his entire visage now slick with my arousal. I locked my fingers behind his head to pull his face down to me. My nose crinkled as the smell hit me. His entire face reeked of me. Instinctively I licked it clean. I felt his excitement surge inside me at the kinkiness of my act and just as suddenly he was out of me again. I thought he was going back for another taste but instead I soon felt a slimy slab of rigid flesh land across my face. His direction was unmistakably clear without uttering a word. I complied with his command greedily.

Before I could fully satiate my own hunger he just as quickly pulled himself from my mouth. I groaned my disapproval only to hear him give a sinister chuckle, soon muffled by my other lips as his tongue snaked deep into me. On like this we continued, licking, fucking, tasting, baptizing each other in sexual fluids.

-------------- Jackson ---------------

I was nearing the point of no return when I finally saw it: that slight grimace of pain that interrupted Orkideh's look of ecstasy every time I bottomed out in her pussy. I could feel it at my tip -- that point where my dick reached the back of her sex yet continued forward into painful territory. I don't know what came over me. Instead of slowing down or decreasing the force behind my thrusts, I let go of her ankles to let them dangle over my shoulders and cradled her head into my chest, then I slammed my hips into her with all the force I could muster. She screamed in my ear and I couldn't say whether it was from pleasure or pain or a mixture of both.

If I could have felt them, her nails digging into my back would have told me the answer. It didn't matter. As my ears took in the music of her screams, I fucked her with all my being, lost in the snug warmth of her body, until I flooded her passage with my seed in a vain attempt to mark it as my own.

It was only once my senses finally returned to me that I felt Orkideh trembling in my arms and gasping for breath with her face pushed tightly into my chest. I released my iron grip on her and allowed her legs to fall by her side. I knew I had hurt her but I struggled to find the appropriate words to express how I felt about it. I wasn't exactly sorry but I couldn't figure out why.

"Are you OK?" I finally asked. She nodded affirmatively, though she couldn't look at me.

"Did I hurt you?" I whispered softly. She shook her head at first then nodded in honesty. Her arms came up to hug herself about the shoulders, her body was still shaking slightly.

"Did I scare you?" I asked more seriously, moving her hair out of her face. Again I got an initial denial followed by an eventual affirmation. I looked down at her body to check for physical signs of what I had done and that's when I saw it. For both of us our entire pelvis regions were soaked. It wasn't sweat, it wasn't saliva, and it wasn't my cum splattering out of her. That's when I realized that she wasn't just shaking from pain or fear -- she was trembling because of how hard she came. I immediately pulled her back into my arms to rain soft kisses all over her face.

Orkideh reached to caress my face and then gasped in horror. I was perplexed until she turned her hand around to show me what had shocked her. The tips of her fingers were bloody, scrapes of dead skin underneath each fingernail. My blood, my skin. My back was still stinging and at that point I realized that she had given me more than just surface scratches. Orkideh didn't apologize either -- she simply took each bloody fingertip into her mouth and licked it clean. We shared another kiss, laced with the tint of iron.

As we lay we tried to make sense out of what had happened. Was my purposeful infliction of pain a reflection of my resentment toward her for choosing Brian over me? Did she desire the pain to punish herself for the guilt she was feeling? I moved down on the bed to lightly kiss the abused petals of her tender sex, gently licking up the mess we made. Soon we were like two big cats, licking each clean after sharing a kill. Only then after the tension release were we able to start a normal conversation. It was like we had picked up right where we left off four years ago.

-------------- Orkideh ----------------

Over the next four hours we talked and laughed and made love, then talked and laughed and made love some more. We reacquainted ourselves with each other's bodies, rebuilding trust. As we talked I kept rubbing my face in his neck or in his chest as he smelled my hair, I had just missed so much the feel of his body pressed into mine. He was built so differently from Brian -- more muscular in his thighs and in his backside, and the hairs on his body were coarser than Brian's. When he wrapped his legs and arms around me I loved the feel of those coarse hairs and hard muscles pressed into my soft skin. My body craved that feeling as I clung to him, like a favorite dish your mom used to make when you were a child. It made me tingle all over.

We fell asleep then woke up tangled in each other's limbs and talked about what I had been through that led me back to him. As it turned out, Jackson and I were struggling through similar feelings: genuinely loving our respective partners while trying to suppress a nagging ache from deep within that felt like something was missing.

Our growling stomachs dictated when it was finally time for us to get up. We showered together, reliving the memory of our first encounter. This time, however, I turned around and eagerly offered my ass for him to clean. He looked me up and down, marveling at the transformation that had taken place in me. The woman who was scared to let him touch me there four years ago was now bent over and offering this forbidden act of intimacy without hesitation.

Bastard that he is, he teased me and didn't go directly to quench the desperate hunger I had for his touch back there. Instead he began washing my shoulders and working his way down my back. By the time his hands were right above my rear I was up on the tips of my toes with my back arched, trying to get his fingers to go lower.

When his soapy digits finally breached my cleft I moaned in appreciation, my eyes closed, mouth agape, head leaning against the shower wall. With no shame I arched my back even more and spread my legs a bit to give him fuller access to me. His own desire got the best of him and I finally felt his index and middle fingers began to play around my forbidden orifice, rubbing soap into the tiny wrinkles surrounding the hole. My hips began to push back against him and he finally ended my torture when his middle finger slid into me. I sighed with relief.

I felt even better when I felt the searing heat of his erection press into my side as he took a step closer to me. He had just cum twice already -- there was no logical reason in the world for him to be that hard again so soon. I reached for it, groaning as I wrapped my fingers around his girth. A groan from his own lips resonated in my ear before I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder blade, his tongue soothing my skin between bites. I couldn't help but think back to Brian and how touching me back there had failed to excite him. I should have been overcome with guilt but instead all I felt was raw lust. But then again, it wasn't just lust. A huge part of me felt like I was where I belonged. My secret self, the part of me that I had kept hidden from the rest of the world all my life, finally felt at home.

Hunger and sore pussy be damned, I needed him back inside me. We rushed from the shower without bothering to dry off. Though aching with need, the nervous look on my face conveyed to Jackson that I need to take baby steps. Like always, Jackson seemed to understand my needs without me voicing them. He took me doggy style while his strong hands held my cheeks lewdly apart. Though I couldn't see it, I felt his intense gaze centered on the tiny aperture above my pussy, making it tingle and twitch in nervous anticipation.

I heard a slight slurping sound after one of his hands relinquished its iron grip on my left butt cheek. In a spit second the hand had returned, only now with one moistened digit dancing around my little pucker -- teasing, prodding, before finally demanding entrance. By my body's reaction Jackson had a clear indication of just how I felt about his thumb sliding up into my ass while he fucked me. The obscene sounds of his cock sloshing around in my sodden pussy made it obvious.

His thumb was much thicker than the middle finger he used on me in the shower, and my body took a moment to adjust to the increased girth. No sooner than it did, his hand was gone again, leaving my hungry little hole achingly empty. I whimpered in protest. A sharp intake of breath stunned me silent, as my ears tried to confirm what I was hearing. Another sharp intake of breath, this time followed by a low groan reverberating from somewhere deep in his chest. He wasn't, was he? My face buried in the blankets, I was too afraid to look back.

More slurping sounds, this time louder, more frenzied than the last. My heart skipped a beat. Surely he was preparing a new finger to slide into me. He wouldn't possibly... would he?

I babbled indecipherable gibberish when I got my answer a second later, as the same thumb from the same hand slid back into my ass -- wetter than it was when it had left me last. My left brain was disgusted. No one would have ever known it though, because my right brain was on fire and sent urgent messages to my pussy to relinquish more of my juices.

I got so wet that Jackson's ferocious strokes were losing all their good friction. The harder he fucked me the wetter I got. He had a perfect rhythm going: slamming into my pussy while pulling his thumb out then forcing his thumb back in when he withdrew from my pussy. I felt a second set of hands come to my backside to hold my cheeks spread open for him and realized they were my own. This allowed him to concentrate on fingering me and to also get a better grip on my hip so he could fuck me harder. My pussy flooded with joy.

At one point I got so wet that Jackson withdrew from me and forcefully turned me around to face him. Then he took his dick and used it like a butter knife to spread my creamy slime all over my face. He never let me suck him, though, and again I whimpered my discontent. Just as suddenly he spun me around like a rag doll and started fucking me again.

I lost it and came all over him not two seconds after his pudgy digit and thick cock found their way back into my holes. He rode me through my orgasm, his loud grunts joining my screams as my body convulsed beneath him. I thought he was cumming with me but no sooner than I felt my orgasm begin to subside than he was spinning me around again before spearing through my lips.

He exploded in my mouth, yelling my name and bucking wildly into my throat. His legs gave out and he came toppling down on top of me. I hung on for dear life as his spurts continued, determined not to lose one drop, drawing blood with my fingernails dug into the firm cheeks of his ass. When my head hit the bed his hips came crashing down into my face, forcing his cock to slam down into my throat as his wiry pubes smothered me in the pungent smell of our union.

Worried that he was hurting me he tried to roll to the side but I held him in place. He lifted up on extended forearms and I knew he was looking down at me with my forehead pressed into his taught abs. I struggled to suppress my gag reflex while tears streamed down my face but I was determined not to lose that battle. I swallowed continuously, giving the head of his dick a nice throat massage in the process. I eased my grip on him when I finally needed to breathe. He raised his hips until just the tip of his now softening flesh was between my lips, dripping the last drops of his climax onto my tongue. He watched me take a lung-full of air through my nostrils, twitching happily at being filled with his raw male musk. I guess that triggered something as I was caught off guard when his hips slammed back down, smothering my face and filling my throat again.

Soon his hips started an involuntary rhythm and he was face-fucking me. He could tell from my reaction that I loved every second of it. Miraculously he started getting hard again but it became more difficult for him to slide comfortably into my throat and for a second I feared that he really might hurt me. Then, without taking his cock out of my mouth he turned around to face the other direction. We were suddenly locked in a 69 with his face buried back in my sodden pussy. Before I knew it I was being throat fucked again.

In that position the entry was easier but it was harder to breathe as his low hanging balls slapped me in the face and smothered my nose, blocking my nostrils. But Jackson was oblivious to my predicament, lost in the intensity of it all. I was so turned on by the passion with which he was taking my body that it didn't matter. His tongue and lips worked wonders on my clit. My pussy gushed while I slammed my hips up into his face, fucking his mouth while he fucked mine.