Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann thought for a moment. "I have some muscle relaxant, an injection should work but it will have to go into the base of his penis and that's bound to hurt."

"I think he would prefer that pain to having me slice his junk off, so go ahead before I change my mind." Amanda stepped aside as Ann prepared the injection. Turning to her Betas, she said, "As soon as he is free, bind him and return him to the camp. His fate will be determined when our Alpha returns. He is to have no contact with her. If he attempts to flee, kill him." They nodded just as Andy howled in pain as the needle pierced him.

A few minutes later, they separated and Andy shifted. He gazed down at his mate, regret and pain showing on his face, not knowing if he would ever see her again. He meekly held his hands out to be cuffed and was led away. Ann rolled Linda onto her back to finish her examination. The movement was enough to wake her up. She looked up at Ann then saw Amanda, and started frantically looking around.

"ANDY! ANDY LOVE WHERE ARE YOU?" She tried to get up but Ann held her shoulders down.

"I LOVE YOU LINDA, LET THEM HELP YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON." She panicked realizing he had left her. Looking up at Amanda, she said, "Where is he going?"

"He is being held pending an Alpha tribunal. He bit you without permission, but don't worry about him right now. You are going to become one of us soon. The change can be violent, so we need to sedate you for your own good."

"Why? Andy told me that when he would bite me during sex it would allow my body to accept it and the change would go smoothly."

"If he did that, it's a possibility but only if you don't fight it. Fear and anger lead to your body fighting the change, and that will make the change more sudden and violent. Your wolf will take over instead of sharing."

"I'm not going to fight it. I didn't mean it to happen, but I'm not sorry. Now I'll be like him and we can mate properly. I just need him to hold me and help me through it, I'm not scared when I'm in his arms."

"Let me think about it. In the meantime, let's get you back to the camp. Ann, prep a sedative just in case she starts to change on the way back." They put her between them, each supporting an arm in case she had trouble. Amanda used the bond with Ann to discuss the options without including Linda. "What do you think the chances are that she won't have a forced turn?"

"Pretty good, his wolf bit her during sex, with his wolf in charge he would have waited for her climax to do it. If she can remain calm, it should go well. IF Andy has talked to her about the changes and IF he helps her through, I think we have a new wolf by morning."

Amanda owed it to her to try, she thought. If it went bad, well, she would take Andy out first and that problem would be solved as well. Andy's only chance to get out of this mess was for his mate to make the change and survive. She sent ahead to her Betas. "Find a section of cave that can be secured in case of a forced turn. Put him in it and tell him that if Linda doesn't survive the change, he won't either." They crested the mountain and headed down to the camp below.

Len and Tony met them as they walked into camp, both had been worried about how long she had been gone. When they found out she was the cause of the distress call it took several people to calm them down. Len ran to get her some clothes while Tony walked with them. "Are you all right? What happened?"

"I'm fine, Andy bit me and I'm going to go through a turn. I'm going to become one of them."

"Linda, honey, is there anything we can do? Anyone you want us to call?"

"Yes... get the cameras and set up all the portable lighting you can. I want you to film every second of this."

"Why?"

"Because it is important people see it, and because I may need it to defend myself and him from charges. Andy could be killed for a forced turn, I have to show that it wasn't that. If the change goes well that helps us." They had reached the dug-out area the Betas had chosen to isolate Andy in pending his tribunal. Len came back with a T-shirt and shorts for Linda, and after dressing she turned to Amanda. "Please, let him take care of me. I trust him." Amanda hugged her then they lowered her into Andy's arms.

Len and Tony soon arrived and set up their equipment. They had contacted the station on sat phone and as soon as their cameras had a satellite uplink they tossed Linda a microphone and earpiece and went live. "Good morning, this is Linda Remington reporting for KUSA in Denver. Tonight is a special night for me; I have found the man I love and have started the process of becoming his forever. This is Andy Miller, a Beta in the Johnson Pack, and my mate. Earlier tonight he bit my shoulder to start the process of turning me into a werewolf like him. We're going to see that happen tonight live. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to continue talking, but this should be interesting."

As soon as the first pain hit, Linda dropped the microphone and Andy hugged her from behind and gently lowered her to the ground. She felt itchy, like her skin was on fire, and in her head there was something new. Andy stroked her face gently as he talked her through it. "Your wolf is in you mind, love. Close your eyes, relax and look for her. You need to trust her and share with her, don't fight her. She is part of you now."

*******

Santa Fe National Forest Mobile Command, west of Los Alomos, New Mexico

*******

The duty officer's face hung open when he saw the "Breaking News" headline on the television he had on in the back of the command tent. He turned the volume up to hear Linda Remington talk about becoming a werewolf. He didn't know what it meant, but his boss would want to know. He ran to Col. Montgomery's tent and shook him awake. "Colonel, you need to see this. Linda Remington is going to turn into a werewolf live on television. It's on in the command tent." He was on his feet, his first stop the VIP quarters where Derek was sleeping. Two minutes later, both were spellbound watching the television as Derek's Betas filtered in behind them.

Linda was kicking and jerking against Andy as he tried to keep her calm. She suddenly stilled, then something began to happen. There was the sound of bones crunching as her body started to rearrange. Her mouth opened but no words came out, the camera focused on her face as it elongated and fur broke out from her skin. Andy shifted to wolf form behind her, his transition smooth an immediate compared to her. It took about ten seconds before a slightly smaller, light tan and white wolf was lying by his side. She looked around in confusion for a moment, then focused on the large gray wolf with the single white ear next to her. She let out a howl before collapsing back down.

12