Behind the Masks Ch. 02

Story Info
Sanaii gets her first taste of Luc's sweetness.
715 words
59.4k
41

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huelust
huelust
557 Followers

After he moved away, Sanaii turned to rest her back against the wall. She didn't trust her shaky legs to help her stand. . "Zorro" had his eye on her as he slipped off the condom and tossed it in the toilet. She was a pretty girl with warm dark skin, shiny, soft, twisty looking hair, and big almond eyes that were still half closed. He could see her dark nipples exposed by her twisted halter top. Some part of him wanted to pick her up in his arms, take her home, bathe her gently and keep her chained to the bed as his own private joy toy.

Sanaii opened her eyes fully when she felt his hand move over her hair. His already hard cock arched against her face. It was damp and sticky from the condom, and he rubbed the tip against her cheek.

She blinked rapidly, but didn't pull away. She was docile and curious. She'd never even really seen one from this angle.

"Kiss it goodnight, kitty cat." he said as he softly stroked her hair. He liked the cottony soft texture of it.

Tentatively she reached out to touch the shaft. The skin felt so silky. "I don't know how to do that," she said honestly as she eyed the slit that wept pearls.

He smiled and said, "Just open your mouth."

When she complied, he held the back of her head and guided her full lips over his cock head. He didn't try to deep throat her. Heaving was such a turn-off to him. Instead, he guided her hand on his shaft until she jerked him like he liked as she tongued his tip.

"Yes...like that."

When he was satisfied she had the rhythm, he moved his hands to play with her pert tits. They were perfect handfuls of chocolaty goodness. He loved the contrast of his pale hands on her dark skin.

With impeccable timing his cell phone rang.

"Fuck," he muttered and reached into his back pocket, "...don't stop," he whispered to her. He wrapped one hand in her hair as he flipped his phone open with the other.

His eyes were closed and his head thrown back as he talked on the phone.

"Dude, your timing sucks ass...'course I'm sober. I'm, I'm... h-hold on... " he stammered.

"That felt so good... that thing you did with your tongue...yeah, that... keep doing it. Mmmmm, do it to me, kitty cat...," he reluctantly turned back to his phone, "5 minutes, dickface...cool."

Sanaii barely registered the conversation as she tongued the soft spongy tip and appreciatively swiped up the cream that dripped from the tiny eye.He tasted bittersweet and delicious to her. The erotic sensations of of him in her mouth and pulsing in her hand made her almost feel like she could come again.

After he flipped the phone close he sighed.

He didn't want it to end so soon. This girl really had him going. He felt like she could keep him hard all night.

"Suck harder now." he whispered.

He moved her hand over his and started the vigorous pull that would get him there quick as he palmed her breast with his other hand. In a moment he was spurting against her tongue. He saw her eyes widen uncertainly at first, then she relaxed and swallowed.

"That was too sweet."

His hands shook as he stuffed his still half-hard cock back in his pants.

He wondered how even with his come smeared on her full bottom lip, she managed to look innocent with her big doe eyes. He held out his hand to help her up. Her brow wrinkled for a moment as if she hadn't expected the courtesy, before she took his hand.

"Gotta'go, kitty cat. You rocked." He smacked her on the butt congenially and backed out of the lavatory with a wink and a smile.

Her mask firmly back in place, Sanaii slipped out of the club after she cleaned up as best she could. She lay in her bed later after she took a long, hot shower to soothe her sore pussy. She studied the mask in her hands as the events of the evening replayed in her mind.

Was that wanton really her...or was it the mask?

To be continued...

huelust
huelust
557 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Lolc331

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Blame the mask if you want honey but there is a secret slut in most of us and for the rest the slut part ain't such a secret LOL

snurfsnurfalmost 18 years ago
Great continuation

I love this story - like the guy in it I don't know how our heroine can be such a horny slut and so innocent all at once! I'm there too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved it!

I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read what will happen next.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Luc and Sanaii's story continues.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Run in with the Law He was interested in more than license and registration.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
Summer's Surrender She hated him, but does her body?in Interracial Love
More Stories