Behind the Masks Ch. 04

Story Info
Luc meets the real Sanaii.
1.4k words
51.9k
33

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huelust
huelust
558 Followers

He couldn't believe it when he finally saw her again.

Jenny Fortnight was Luc's current flavor of the month. She was wild in bed, and she had an extremely hot body from hours of ballet dancing. Jenny, like many girls at Hill, had no real intention of flying off to New York and living as starving artists until they got their big break. Hill University was an extended coming out party and a place for suitable husband hunting.

"You left something in my apartment last night." said Lucas into his cell while jiggling her earrings in his hand. "I'm outside Carrie Hall right now. You're coming out of class right?"

Lucas rolled his eyes as she gushed about how sweet it was that he came by to drop off her earrings. It was not a sweet gesture. Lucas didn't want her coming to his apartment unannounced to pick them up. That was an old trick.

Jenny beamed as she came down the steps. "You're too good to me."

Lucas smiled indulgently flashing perfect teeth and placed the pearls in her outstretched hand. After palming them, she wrapped her arms around his lean waist.

"Am I going to see you tonight?"

"No, I'm hanging out with-"

He broke off in mid-sentence. A flash of gold caught his eyes. It was a thin chain holding up the shiny twists in a girl's hair. She was walking with her head down fiddling with the tie on her pink jacket.

"Holy shit!"

Lucas cursed under his breathe when she looked up. What a total dumb ass he'd been. It never occurred to him that she might actually go to his school.

"What?" asked Jenny turning to see what caught his eye.

The object of his obsession was already walking away.

"I gotta' go. I'll call you later."

Lucas hurried away from a bewildered Jenny. He walked quickly at first to keep his quarry in his line of sight and then slowed to a seemingly casual pace a few steps behind her. He was so intent on not losing sight of her that he collided with one of his fellow students on the wide stone walk.

"Sorry," Lucas apologized quickly and then shook his head in annoyance when he saw who it was and the glassy eyed state his peer was in.

Alex Lasher was the campus pretty boy and a total stoner. They were definitely brothers in the pussy hound division, but other than that Lucas couldn't stand him.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Aqua Man. Nemo and the rest of the undersea creatures waiting for you, Som?"

"Sober up, Lasher."

"Ah, sage advice from 'roid rage. I'll treasure it always."

Lucas did not bother to look back as Lasher's laughter followed him.

He almost lost sight of her, but caught a flash of pink cotton as she rounded a copse of trees. The campus grounds were littered with trails, many leading to the picturesque lakeside that bordered it. Students crossed over footbridges and relaxed in the pristine greens between classes.

Luc saw her head towards the edge of a footbridge connecting the north and south campus, but before stepping over the bridge she veered off to the right. Her destination was a bench almost isolated by evergreen-origami manicured hedges in front of the blinding white stones of a Zen garden.

She sat with her back turned away from him.

Luc smiled in anticipation. *How about a dance, kitty cat?* He rounded the bench prepared to say just that when she looked up at him. His line died in his throat

Her eyes were sad and brimmed with unshed tears.

"Uh, hi. I- um wanted to sit here." he stammered uncharacteristically.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said softly with a sad smile, "I'll go."

"No, it's cool...big bench. I just had a minute between classes anyway."

Lucas slid uncertainly onto the opposite end of the bench, and she quietly went back to staring at the swirls of the Zen garden. Silence lapped between them.

Damn, this was so not how it was supposed to go, Luc thought.

He tapped the tips of his fingers together and looked at her out of the corner of his eye. She was so tiny and still and... un-slutty? Maybe it wasn't her? The lights were dim in the lavatory that night.

"Are you ok? You look kind of out of it?" He said after a moment unable to keep silent.

She made a sound like she was going to speak, but ended up bowing her head instead. Moisture leaked out of the corner of her eyes as her full bottom lip trembled.

"Ssh, hey, it's ok," Luc mumbled uncertainly as she started to cry. He had never been much moved by girls and their hysterics, but something tugged at him and he moved closer to her. His arm fell lightly around her delicate shoulder.

Sanaii broke down in tears. Unable to help herself after feeling so alone, she let her cheek fall against his chest and snuggled deep in his embrace.

Luc's brow wrinkled at the turn of events, but he whispered words of comfort and rubbed her back. Her twisty hair was soft under his chin and smelled like strawberries.

"You ever feel like your skin is too tight...like you just can't breathe?" She whispered still cradled against his chest.

His hand stopped the sweeping motion of her back as her words struck a deep cord in him.

"Yeah. Everybody does I guess. You just have to push on, stop bitching and get out of the goddamn way as my dad would say."

She smiled into his chest at his imitation of his father's voice before she pulled back. He let her go, but kept one hand on her shoulder. She got a good look at him.

Light brown hair with sun bleached streaks. Dark hazel and brandy colored eyes. His skin was creamy tan highlighted by the form fitting navy blue Henley he wore.

"I like your dad's advice."

He smiled, "My dad's kind of an ass, but it works for him."

"I bet he's impossible to ignore, huh?"

"Impossible to ignore, impossible to shut up. Take your pick."

She sighed.

"Well, maybe one day I'll be like that. Strong and tough and..."

"-don't forget the total ass part."

"Right and a total ass?" she said and neither one of them was able to keep from laughing

He liked her laugh and her easy smile. She seemed like an ok girl.

"I'd better be going," he said after a minute. He stood and thrust his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, me too. Thanks for sitting down. It was so nice to have someone to talk to."

Her loneliness echoed in that statement.

"No problem, what's your name by the way?"

"Sanaii."

"Sanaii. That's nice. I'm Lucas."

"It's nice to meet you, Lucas."

She rose and extended her hand. When she did, the bag on her shoulder fell and spilled some of its contents on the ground.

"Clumsy," she muttered as both she and Luc lowered themselves onto the ground to sweep the mess back in her bag.

"What's this? Are you going to a costume party?" asked Luc as his fingers closed around a swath of gold.

It was the mask. He turned it over in his hands and looked at the seemingly innocent girl with both concealed excitement and irritation. It was her! He could feel his cock tingle at the confirmation. Yet, she presented herself not at all like the girl who let her pussy get pounded by a stranger she met 5 minutes ago. Women were so full of shit.

"It's nothing, just a silly thing," she said and she reached for it. She fondled one beaded corner avoiding his eyes, "I carry it around sometimes because looking at it makes me feel stronger, freer than I really I am."

Embarrassed, she shrugged and slipped it back into her bag.

"Well, I have to run. Thanks again, Lucas."

"You're welcome, Sanaii. I'm sure I'll see you around."

"Sure, bye," she said not thinking that was likely since he was obviously of the socialite hunk crowd, but still it was kind of him to offer to acknowledge her existence on campus.

He seemed really sweet, she thought to herself as she walked back up the path.

She didn't see the lascivious grin on his face.

*I'll get my dance after all, kitty cat. You want to play good girl/bad girl with me? Game on.*

To be continued

huelust
huelust
558 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
blueexoticablueexoticaalmost 9 years ago
Wow

you have this tease thing down to a science..this chapter was so good

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

His father has his head all messed up poor boy get the feeling he is going to learn the hard way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow!

You are good !

Cocoa SashimiCocoa Sashimiabout 18 years ago
Oooh!

I love how this is unfolding! Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot

I like it a lot, I can't wait until Lucas finds out that Sanaii is being completely honest with him; she isn't full of crap.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Luc and Sanaii's story continues.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
Open Window Damien and Nikki finally figure out they should be together.in Interracial Love
Run in with the Law He was interested in more than license and registration.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories