Behind the Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you going to turn away?"

"Oh, sorry," I blushed as Daniel's voice broke me from my trance.

"Hu-hum! Still watching!"

I was. I couldn't help it. The colour in my cheeks deepened but my eyes didn't move. They remained locked onto Daniel's crotch waiting for his penis to erupt with piss drenching the wall in front of him with a warm golden shower.

Daniel turned and glared.

"Sorry," I stammered, "it's just erm, well, I ur..."

"Would you like to watch?" he asked with slow deliberateness.

"Watch?" I repeated, my mouth gaping.

He tilted his head a little, "watch me pee?"

I bit my lip, may as well be honest. "I..erm...yes?"

The corners of Daniel's mouth creased into a devious smile. "Ok, watch this." To my utmost surprise he faced out into the courtyard, pointed his cock skyward and released a fountain of urine which arced through the air showering droplets of gold upon everything in its path. "Oh, that feel so fucking good," he sighed with a satisfied groan. He moved his cock around to cover more ground. "So fucking good. Are you watching?"

Yes I was and my cunt was on fire! As piss splattered noisily over the ground in front of me I found myself aroused beyond belief. I gazed in awe at the yellow puddle forming on the ground and watched it slowly seep away into the cracks between the paving stones whilst Daniel threw his head back, laughing. He was the alpha male spraying his territory and the sight of him standing there brazenly pissing in front of me made me smoulder. His eyes remained on me, watching my reaction, the colour in my cheeks, my rapid breathing. He watched the orgasm building inside me and laughed when he saw me give in.

I lost control again. Plunging my fingers beneath my skirt I found my agonisingly sensitive clit and rubbed it furiously. I jerked myself off whilst gorgeous Daniel, love of my life, pissed at my feet. I came quickly, convulsions shaking me with savage ferocity. I grasped the wall behind me as my knees gave out but failed to prevent myself from crashing down onto to the filthy ground, landing in the puddle of steaming piss.

Aiming his cock at my shaking body, Daniel fired the last drops of his fading stream directly at my face as I gazed longingly towards him. I opened my mouth wide to catch the shower and was rewarded with delicious yellow droplets which landed on my tongue, melting into my mouth and filling it with bitterness.

"Oh God!" I groaned.

"You liked that didn't you," he smirked, standing over me as he shook his cock, expelling the last drops of urine.

"Oh God," I gasped again as a few more drops entered my gaping mouth. I was unsure if the unusual flavour excited or revolted me. Either way I wanted more. On impulse I grasped Daniel's cock and shoved it into my mouth.

"Fuck yes! Suck me," he commanded as my lips closed tightly around him, devouring the urine clinging to his foreskin as I sucked his cock deep into my throat.

"Aww God that feels good," he uttered.

I sucked and slurped, discovering a love for the bitter taste of piss covered cock. I loved it even more when the cock began to swell, engorging with blood until it was primed for more action. I tasted pre-cum and craved a mouthful of jizz.

"Ahh yes," Daniel moaned, "yes, yes, keep sucking. Mmmm, just like that! Yes, you're going to make me spurt. Keep going!"

As if I'd stop! I wanted to taste Daniel's cum and I was fucking well going to milk him 'till I got it. I didn't mind when Daniel grasped the back of my head, pulling me in and face fucking me hard; I merely took his cock as deeply as I could and kept sucking, the fear of gagging overpowered by the thrill of tasting Daniel's cock. He was close. I was about to feel him tense and receive a mouthful of his sweet seed.

"Ooh baby, yes! I'm coming...coming....ugh...yes, YES!"

Daniel gripped my head with brutal force as my throat was filled with a substantial load of delicious cum. I kept sucking, loving the taste, the gloopy texture and the loud grunts of satisfaction which emanated from my lover's throat as he ejaculated inside me.

Loosened his grip Daniel drew a long breath. He was spent. His cock slipped from my mouth and panting hard he let me go. "You are a very, very naughty girl," he chastised jokingly.

"I try," I grinned back.

After giving himself a moment to recover my lover adjusted his trousers, straightened himself out and did up his belt. It was time for him to leave me. I wouldn't be able to stop him, I wouldn't even try. I'd had my extra time.

"Well," he smiled, "I'd never have guessed you'd be into that."

"Into what?" I asked.

"Pee play? Watersports?"

I shrugged. "Never really thought about it."

"Really? Well I've got news for you; it turns you on."

"Really? Hadn't noticed."

"Yeah well, I like it too. Did you spot that one?" he laughed as he helped me to my feet.

"Oh yes!"

"Hey look, I don't suppose you'd, you know...would you?" he asked hesitantly. "No. of course you wouldn't. Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"Ask what? Oh...? Would you like me to pee for you?" I purred as the penny dropped.

Daniel's eyes widened. "Would you?"

Naughty thoughts filled my brain. I'd never purposefully pissed in front of anyone before but Daniel's request felt like the most erotic thing I'd ever been asked to do. I didn't hesitate. I needed to pee and if Daniel wanted to watch I'd gladly do it there and then. I gave Daniel the wickedest of smiles, spread my legs and lifted my skirt. I watched his eyes follow my fingers as I spread my clean shaved pussy lips exposing my neat pink pee hole to him.

"Go on, do it," he urged.

Rubbing my fingers over my hole I stroked the tender nub beyond. Oh yes that felt good. My fingers stroked farther, harder, rubbing myself as I constricted my bladder muscles and pushed down. A deliciously satisfying stab of pain accompanied the first tiny squirt of urine, a pain I deliberately intensified by inserting a finger inside my cunt and pushing down on my ureter to stem the flow. I pushed down harder, loving the build-up of pressure, the burn. Then I let go..."Ahhhh....!"

Urine gushed from my pee hole, hot and wet. It splashed onto the ground beneath me, soaking my shoes and splattering my legs. A yellow pool formed around my feet as I gushed and gushed releasing a golden torrent. Moving his hand into my stream, Daniel's eyes glazed over as my hot fluids flooded over his palm and through his open fingers. His other hand found my slit, stroking me, probing inside me whilst my piss cascaded forth.

I'd never experienced pleasure quite like it; it was beyond anything I'd imagined and when my stream dried up the fingers were replaced by a tongue, hot and muscular, lapping up the cocktail of piss and cunt juices that clung to my pussy lips. He licked and sucked as I'd done to him, loving the bitter-sweet tastes of the slippery juices that oozed from me. I held onto his head, stroking his thick wavy hair until another orgasm hit causing me to shove my pussy hard into his face, grinding it against him as my cunt erupted. I let out a piercing scream as I shot out a jet of warm, clear liquid.

"Fuck! You squirted!" he squealed scooting backwards away from me. "Oh fucking hell, you soaked me!"

Oh Crap! Poor Daniel was drenched! His face, hair and shirt were all dripping with my slippery girl-cum! I stared at him mortified beyond words.

Daniel sat back on the filthy ground wiping the juices from his face."Oh my fucking life! You dirty whore!" he gasped.

"I'm so sorry, Daniel, I couldn't help..." my cracked voice squeaked.

"Sorry? I fucking love it!"

"You..? Pardon?"

Getting unsteadily to his feet, Daniel wrapped his arms around my waste. "I fucking love it. You're amazing."

Our lips touched and the taste of my own juices filled my mouth as Daniel and I melted into one. Our kiss was long and passionate and when Daniel finally broke away I could sense his reluctance.

"I really have to go," he sighed. "I can't leave it any longer."

"Won't you stay 'till you dry off a little?" I asked, brushing down his soaked shirt in a futile attempt to make him look presentable.

He looked down at his clothing and sighed, "no, I'll swipe a beer and pour it over my head to disguise this. It'll be fine!"

"Gonna take more than that," I commented looking at the state of him. He was filthy and dripping. We both were.

"It was fun," I smiled. "Thanks."

"Fun?" Daniel burst out laughing. "Yeah!"

The pair of us looked like we'd been shagged senseless; nothing was going to disguise that fact. Strangely enough neither of us cared, not even the groom to be. Daniel took hold of my hand as we walked slowly back to the nightclub's entrance and he kept hold of it, never letting go. The Bouncers gave us an inquisitive look as we approached but politely held the door for us without comment. No-one else saw us and as the club was dark enough to hide the wet patches on our clothes our misdemeanors went undiscovered. As for the smell - well, everyone stank of piss and sweat in that club!

Daniel kissed my cheek and squeezed my hand as he attempted to say goodbye. "I...I just..." he shouted over the din of thumping music.

"Shhhh, don't." I held a finger to his lips to quieten him. There'd be no goodbyes. There was no need.

With a smile on my face I turned and walked away. I had him. He was hooked. Married or not I knew he'd be back for more.

12