Behind the Rose Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnK1
LynnK1
14 Followers

Kimberly's day was full of regular classes, talking about boys, and listening to her ipod. The difference was that she was feeling more like a woman and more sexual than ever. She felt her mother finally saw her as an adult, an equal, someone with needs as strong as hers. She felt wanted when her mother stared at her erect nipples; she experienced strong sexual feelings towards her mother; she was excited that she was going to see her mother have sex; she really enjoyed kissing her mother on her soft lips.

After school Kimberly didn't get on the internet as she usually did. She also skipped her usual after school snack. What she needed to do was get the cloth's ready she wanted her mother to wear that evening.

On the way home from work Jennifer stopped to get a bottle of wine. She saw Kimberly looking out the window when she drove up to the house. As Jennifer walked up to the front porch, Kimberly knocked on the window and waved.

Somewhat unsure of what to do when her mother came in the door, both Kimberly and her mother looked around before their eyes met.

Holding her arms open for her daughter, Jennifer said, "I know this may not sound right, but I missed you today."

Kimberly entered her mother's arms and each looked at each other before their lips came together once more.

"What's in the bag?" asked Kimberly.

"A bottle of wine," answered her mother. "And, no, it's not for you."

An hour and a half before her date was to arrive, Jennifer started to get ready. After showering and shaving her legs and pussy, Jennifer sat down in front of her vanity in a matching red satin panty and bra set her daughter had picked out for her. She was starting to put some concealer under her eyes, when Kimberly asked, "Can I do it for you mom?"

This wasn't unusual as Kimberly had taken several cosmetology classes at the local vocational school and had practiced applying make-up on her mother before.

"Sure Kimberly, you picked out the clothes beside you, why not put on my make-up for me," Jennifer said; turning her chair sideways.

Dressed in a pink cut off tee shirt which barely covered her breasts and a pair of washed-out jeans, Kimberly stood between her mother's legs and applied Jennifer's make-up; foundation, appropriate amount of blush, and powder. She then applied eyeshadow, outlined her mother's blue eyes with eye liner, and mascara to enhance her mother's already long eyelashes. It was finally time for her mother's lips.

Kimberly outlined her lips with a lip liner, primed her mother's lips with a powder to even the skin tones, filled in the lips with a deep red lipstick closely matching the bra and panty set Jennifer had on, and finally gave her mother's red lips a very wet look by using some of her own high shine lip gloss.

"Mom, you look beautiful," Kimberly said. "You might not make it to the car when your date...what's his name?"

"Greg."

Kimberly continued, "Before Greg get's you to his car. He may want to do it on the sidewalk, grass, wherever."

Jennifer smiled and then looked in the vanity mirror. Kimberly stood beside her mother; each could see both of their reflections.

"I haven't been made-up like this since I went to get my picture taken at with that professional photographer guy," said Jennifer.

"Like it?" asked Kimberly.

"Definitely, it really makes me feel sexy," Jennifer said.

"Well, you're definitely red right now," Kimberly said.

"Yes, lady in red," replied her mother and puckered up her lips.

"Nails, mom, nails," Kimberly shouted, "They could use a little work."

Jennifer sat back down at the vanity and her daughter methodically polished her mother's fingernails.

"Yep, lady in red alright," Kimberly said and looked up at her mother as she was finishing the last fingernail.

Kimberly noticed the digital clock on her mother's dresser. "Mom, you only have 25 minutes until Greg arrives," she warned.

Jennifer glanced at the clock.

"Kimberly, get my garter and stockings, quick!"

"Help me Kimberly," Jennifer said; nail polish still wet.

Kimberly picked up the black garter. "OK, stand up," she told her mother.

"Leg," said Kimberly as she stretched open the garter and lowered it enough for her mother to step into.

Jennifer placed one then the other foot into the opening of the garter. Kimberly raised it up to her mother's thighs then edged them up over her hips. As Kimberly was smoothing the garter out with her hands; she looked at her mother's made-up face and glossy red lips.

Glancing down to see if the garter was properly positioned and smooth, her eyes passed over her mother's cleavage; the two soft, rounded pillows waiting for someone to rest they're head, or maybe lick she thought. For a moment Kimberly wondered if her mother's nipples were hard. They were, and so were Kimberly's.

Kimberly rolled up her mother's stockings to make it easier for her to put them on her mother's legs. As she smoothed out the first stocking and attaching the garter she commented on how smooth her mom's leg was. She took a little longer putting the other stocking on, making sure her hands made contact with her mother's thighs as much as possible; so soft and smooth Kimberly thought.

As Jennifer finished with the second stocking she noticed a wet spot on her mother's red panties.

"Kimberly," whispered her mother.

Kimberly looked up at her mother and said, "You're really horny, aren't you?"

"Always," answered her mother.

"Me too," said Kimberly.

Jennifer got up and walked over to the bed. When she turned her back on Kimberly, Kimberly pressed her fingers hard into her own pussy, also needing attention.

Jennifer was able to get the little black dress on but needed help with the zipper.

"He'll be her in 5 minutes mom," said Kimberly.

"Relax Kimberly," said Jennifer. "We made it thanks to you. How do I look?" said Jennifer.

"Mom, you'll be the envy of every woman and every man will want, can I use the words, fuck you."

Jennifer slipped on her high heels, picked up her small black hand purse, and walked with Kimberly down to the living room.

Before they could sit down the doorbell rang.

"I didn't hear a car drive up? Did you?" asked Jennifer.

"No," replied Kimberly. She then smiled and said, "Maybe you're taking the bus."

"OK, now behave," said Jennifer. "Best behavior?"

"Yea, right mom," answered Kimberly.

Kimberly stood by the coffee table as her mother answered the door. Standing right outside was Greg; 6 foot tall; neatly dressed in a navy blue suit, white shirt with a tie that almost matched Jennifer's bra and panty set.

"Please come in Greg," said Jennifer. Before he took his second step she continued, "This is my daughter Kimberly."

Jennifer told Greg that Kimberly would be spending the night at a girlfriend's house. As her mother was talking to Greg, Kimberly checked the hunk out and gave her mother an approval winked when he wasn't looking.

"You go ahead and I'll be there in a minute Greg," said Jennifer. She then whispered "We should be home before 1 am. Make sure you're quiet." Raising her eyebrows and giving Kimberly a stare said, "And, yes, I'm nervous."

It was 1:15 when Kimberly heard the front door close. She had watched TV, made sure the web cam and computer were working, snacked on some chips, even dozed for an hour. But now her mother and Greg were home and the adrenaline shot through her body.

It took a half hour before Kimberly watched her mother and Greg walk into the bedroom. Scooting her desk chair closer to the computer monitor, Kimberly wanted to make sure she didn't miss a thing.

Greg's suit jacket was not to be seen and his shirt was already opened but still tucked in. Jennifer was not wearing her high heels and her dress was unzipped. Kimberly saw her mother look at the camera and smiled as she turned on some soft jazz. Kimberly worked her tight jeans over her hips and wiggled until they passed her thighs and fell to the floor; her mother was on her knees unzipping Greg's pants.

"Oh, my goodness, he's hung!" Kimberly whispered as Greg's cock sprung out. She slipped her pink panties off and sat down in front of her computer monitor and inserted her new vibrator in her pinkish pussy. "You can put that in me anytime," she said as sat back in the chair and watched Greg's cock grow.

Jennifer was slowly kissing and licking around Greg's cock which grew even bigger and harder. Helping him remove his pants, she started kissing his inner thighs and then up his enormous shaft. Jennifer licked the tip of Greg's cock and then sucked on the soft head.

Kimberly licked her pink tinted lips as her mother sucked on the head of Greg's enormous cock; her hand on his thick shaft. Seeing his cock between her mother's glossy red lips, Kimberly put her dildo in her mouth. Greg's cock was rock hard.

Jennifer sucked on Greg's cock, as she gently fondled his balls. She felt that she was wetter than she had ever been before. After several minutes of paying attention to Greg's cock, he wanted to return the pleasure.

Greg helped Jennifer stand up and remove her short black dress. Sitting her on the bed he gave her a slight push for her to lie on her back. Greg slowing removed Jennifer's red panties, smiled as he smelled them, and tossed them to the side. Lifting her legs her thighs rested on his shoulders. Placing his hands under Jennifer's soft, smooth ass, he raised it a couple of inches until his soft moist tongue started licking up her wet slit to her clit.

Jennifer squirmed in pleasure as Greg spread her pussy lips and flicked her clit with his tongue; then firming his tongue, started fucking her with it.

Before Kimberly knew it both her mother and Greg were naked and humping on the bed. With her stocking still on, Jennifer's legs wrapped around Greg's mid-section, he braced himself above her and fucked her mother at an accelerated tempo. Jennifer was bouncing up and down on the bed with every drive of Greg's hips. The familiar squeaking sounds were again coming from Jennifer's room.

Kimberly learned that the vibrator felt unbelievable on her clitoris which grew larger than she had ever seen it. "I've been missing this all along?" Kimberly said to herself as she watched her mother getting fucked. With two fingers fucking her wet pussy, she continued to stimulate her clit. The slapping sound of her hand and the quiet sound of vibrations from her dildo were bringing Kimberly's pleasure to exceedingly new heights.

Oblivious to the camera, Jennifer was now on top of Greg bracing herself; her hands on his shoulders. Greg removed Jennifer's bra and played with her suspended breasts. The nipples on Jennifer's ample soft breasts were taunt, hard, and sensitive as Greg gently pulled and sucked on them.

It was evident to Kimberly when her mother had an orgasm, three so far. They were within minutes of each other. Each one started with her mother throwing her head back and pressing down on Greg's lap, his cock deep inside her. As her pleasurable contractions took over her mother's face seemed lost in another world. Within a minute of each orgasm, her mother would start to pick up the pace of her fucking again. The visuals Kimberly was seeing, the continuous stimulation of gently vibrations on her clit and hard fucking of her now three fucking were sending Kimberly into a state of pure sexual paradise.

Jennifer's fourth orgasm sent her daughter over the edge. With her legs as wide as she could get them, Kimberly shut her eyes, dropped her head and moaned "Oh my, oh my god." Kimberly turned the vibrator speed up to its maximum and fingered herself as fast as she could. She was feeling pleasure in her pussy she had never felt before. Her clitoris was so tender she had to remove the vibrator as her juices poured out, her pussy's went into strong and rapid contractions around her fingers. It took every effort for her not to scream out in ecstasy. As Kimberly sat completely drained in her computer chair her mother was now being fucked doggie style.

Is this guy a stud or what, Kimberly thought as she sat exhausted in the privacy of her bedroom; and, my mother, she's insatiable! However, just after thinking that they would go on all night, her mother quickly disengaged from Greg's cock and spun around on her hands and knees. Without the use of her hands, Jennifer took Greg's cock in her mouth, sucking as if she was trying to get the last drop of a drink from a glass.

Her mother and Greg lie beside each other for several minutes before Greg got up. His cock still full but not hard, Greg put his pants and shirt on. Jennifer noticed a slight budge in Greg's pants as she slipped into her pink terrycloth robe.

Kimberly heard the front door shut 20 minutes later; a minute later there was soft tapping on her bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" Jennifer asked.

"Sure mom," answered Kimberly.

Entering her daughter's bedroom she sat beside Kimberly on the bed. The sweet smell of sexual satisfaction lingered as Jennifer and Kimberly sat quietly looking at each other. After several seconds Jennifer cracked an easy smile.

"Go for a bike ride in the morning?" asked Jennifer followed by, "See you for breakfast?"

"Pancakes," stated Kimberly.

"If pancakes are what you want, then pancakes are what you'll get."

When Jennifer and Kimberly saw each other in the kitchen in the morning, they smiled as they walked towards each other. Jennifer held her arms open for her daughter who did not hesitate walking into them. As their arms wrapped around each other they rested their head on each others shoulders; leaning into each other.

"About last night," Jennifer whispered. "It didn't make you upset with me?"

"No, mom," answered Kimberly. "I really liked it."

"Are you ready for some pancakes?" asked Jennifer.

Kimberly nodded yes, her chin pressing against her mother's shoulder.

"You'll have to let me go then," said her mother.

"Only if you give me a kiss first," replied Kimberly.

Pausing for a moment Jennifer whispered, "I like kissing you Kimberly."

Both heads moved at once and after a short look into each other's eyes, their lips found each other's again. Feeling Kimberly's tongue brush her lips, Jennifer responded by parting them.

Kimberly moved her hands down and placed them on her mother's soft cheeks and gently pulled Jennifer's midsection into her. As sexual tension was escalating between mother and daughter the telephone rang; startling both mother and daughter.

"I need to get that," said Jennifer; the breath with the words reaching her daughter's lips. "Greg said he'd call this morning."

"I hope you see him again!" shouted Kimberly; letting he mother go so she could answer the telephone.

"You'd like to see me again tonight," Jennifer said in a surprising voice. "Of course, but let me call you back, OK?"

Kimberly and her mother rode their bicycles for an hour and a half on a close by bike trail. It was a quiet ride; only the sounds of other bikers, occasional honks of distant car horns, and the chirps of happy birds. Two of them to be exact; thinking about the possibilities of the rest of the day.

LynnK1
LynnK1
14 Followers
12