Behind the Scenes at Hardon Tech

Story Info
Hard-nosed reporter discovers the truth at Hardon Tech.
4.4k words
4.63
29.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is another quick shorty, not worthy of too much editing. It's just an utterly silly scenario, and it doesn't get too hardcore. I'm throwing it in exhibitionism since it plays on that element, and there is no relationship element to this story. No imaginary characters were harmed in the writing of this story. Cheers! Thanks for all the encouragement, folks.

*****

"Miss Johnson, we at Hardon Tech take great offense that the articles you published accuse us of gender discrimination. We allow all the women on our staff to take on important roles at this company. There is no glass ceiling. The diversity of our board proves that, and our charity works are known, throughout the world, for helping women get ahead in life. To go to college and graduate!"

Dan Hardon, the CEO of Hardon Tech, had his brow furrowed and arms crossed while he stood in the conference room across from Melody Johnson, the hard-nosed reporter who had created a lot of bad publicity for his company. He waited a long time to finally meet the woman standing before him now. She had worked diligently to ruin his company's reputation with her series in America Today, one of the nation's leading political and business magazines, but until now had refused to speak with the president of Hardon Tech personally. That's because Melody wanted all the facts before going to a biased source.

"Right," said Melody Johnson. "You think your company helps women? Like your 'Flash for Cash' scholarship program? You film college girls flashing their breasts for full scholarships... but then you turn around and sell those videos online."

"Full scholarships for any women willing to participate," said Dan. "No matter what background, race or body type. No discrimination whatsoever. We offer a hundred every year through a lottery, Miss Johnson, of thousands of applicants."

"Yet couldn't it be argued that it subjugates women? That you sell these videos to perverts?"

"Ma'am, this is history, not porn! Documented history. Many great scholars, business executives, engineers and doctors are coming out of our Flash for Cash program. Even future politicians. It proves what the best academic minds are willing to do to achieve great things."

"By humiliating themselves? Selling themselves?" Melody's voice was firm, bordering angry.

"Of course not!" shouted Mr. Miller. "By DOCUMENTING themselves. Every individual is unique in body and mind. If you worked here, Miss Melody, you would understand that. It's part of our Mission Statement, in fact. We consider ourselves to be the most cutting edge manufacturer of adult toys on the globe, and we value the uniqueness of every woman who uses our products. It's what sets us apart from the rest."

"Buzzwords and bullshit," said Melody. "It's a thin excuse to sexualize women. You think just because you make sex toys for women that you can treat women like sex objects. For instance, some of your ex-staff members have come forward and suggested that you make the women masturbate in public office settings?"

"Excuse me?" shouted Dan. "We don't MAKE anyone do anything of the sort!"

The biggest article in the series was about the supposed antics going on at the company. At the time Melody wrote it, no one who actively worked at Hardon Tech agreed to meet for an interview. Instead, her sources were all disgruntled ex-employees who insisted on remaining anonymous. Still, Melody felt there were enough of them to corroborate the stories.

Dan Miller was offended by the publication, which is why he insisted on this personal interview. He wanted Melody to view his company intimately, with a full write-up, followed by a personal retraction of the series. Melody knew if she couldn't vet her stories now, she was in big trouble. She was also aware that it was highly likely that the employees would all be on their best behavior while she was present.

But while Melody was aware of the challenges, she still believed she could find evidence to back her claims. She also hoped to find an insider, a whistle-blower willing to come forward. Melody was sure that with just one or two more pieces of evidence, the law would come down on these assholes, and close this place for good.

Just then Allison Silverberry, Dan's personal assistant, opened the door to the conference room and walked in with a tray. "Sir, your coffee."

"Jesus Christ, what are you wearing?" screamed Melody, the moment she saw the young woman.

"Oh, this thing?" Allison put the drink tray on the conference table and pointed at the unusual bra she was wearing. Other than her skirt and heels, it was all she wore. The bra was a pink number with holes at the nipples. Some kind of pump device fit through them, attaching to her nipples with tubes leading out. The tubes merged together to a control unit kept holstered on her skirt, which was making a slight humming noise.

"I'm testing out the new Nipple Xciter Y. This here is a little pump with adjustable settings." Allison unclipped the unit and held it up. There were two buttons with up and down arrows, and Allison clicked the one pointing up several times. The humming sound got a bit louder and the secretary smiled widely before putting the clip back in its position. "Yeah, that'll do," she sighed.

"You liking it?" asked Dan. "Looks good on those peaches."

Melody almost screamed and yelled out, "I KNEW IT! How dare you talk to her like that?"

The other two stopped in their tracks and the secretary spoke, "Hey, hey, wait up. I volunteered to try this thing. I mean, who wouldn't? To get to do this at work? Don't you dare write or suggest in your article that I was forced or coerced. That is simply not true!"

Melody was stopped at first, but managed to press forward. "You volunteered? Well... uh... fine, but that gives your boss NO RIGHT to refer to your breasts as 'peaches'!"

Allison put her hands to her hips and shook her head. It looked rather strange with the pumps sucking and tugging on her nipples through her exposed bra. "Miss Johnson, it was I who started that reference. I hosted a charity function once where I was body painted, and my breasts were made to look like peaches. Ever since, I playfully refer to them as such. Certainly, I don't ask my co-workers to treat me any differently than I treat myself, or others around me. If they hear me call my breasts 'peaches' they can call them that too."

Melody struggled to find flaws in the logic. She still felt it was tactless, but at worst, that's all it was. It wasn't criminal.

Dan broke in to the conversation, "Miss Johnson, perhaps you are just trying a bit too hard. Please, relax. I assure you, you will discover an open and enjoyable work environment here at Hardon Tech. We have nine people working the front office, four in shipping, and nineteen in the manufacturing building next door."

"About that..." said Melody. "How is it you have thirty females and only two other males working here? Your brothers, as a matter of fact."

Dan slowly reeled back. "Well, we did start as a family business... but are you suggesting we should hire fewer women?"

Melody said nothing, knowing the question was rhetorical. What she was subtly suggesting was that Dan and his brothers hired only women to harass them.

"We started out as a rubber manufacturing plant. It was our dad's. After he passed away, we struggled to retain enough clients to stay open. Lots of business went overseas where labor is cheap. If you like, I would gladly share the entire history of our company with you."

"That might me a good idea," suggested Melody. She'd play along, she thought.

"My wife, as a joke, was always asking me to make a dildo for her," said Dan, without missing a beat, not at all embarrassed about this tidbit of history. "I had the time to make the molds, seeing as we had so little business. Once we actually tried it, she insisted we actually sell these things commercially."

Melody wrote notes as Dan continued.

"So Penny, my wife, starts going from one locally adult owned shop to the next selling our brand. She's a good sales person. I think she bagged like ninety percent of her meetings. Anyway, it went from there. As we grew, we added more staff, developed more lines. You get it... but one thing is for sure..."

"What's that?" asked Melody, looking up from her glasses.

"Almost all our products are designed specifically for women. It only makes sense to pursue having them in our workforce. Who else understands the brand other than the ones who use it? We actively encourage our staff to participate with our products. Everyone's input, from my wife's, to the girls in the office and on the floor, even the janitor... all have a voice, and all make our products better."

Melody wanted to be angry, but any business would ask their staff to champion their products. Still, this bordered on something wrong, perhaps illegal, she just knew it. "Why don't we see what your staff has to say?"

"Maybe that would be best. Grab a cup of coffee if you like and I'll walk you next door. We'll start in the plant."

Melody followed Dan through a series of corridors and to an out side door. They quickly strolled across a small, but full, parking lot to the twelve-thousand-square-foot, metal building where the products were manufactured. American ingenuity, indeed. Inside, were machines that made molds, injected rubber and much more. Conveyor belts were seen moving objects slowly on several lines, while some products appeared to be crafted by station.

There were several teams of three our four women, and a number of them working independently at their own stations, all diligently doing their part. At first, Melody didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Dan led her down a small line that produced a dildo with a rubber, but fleshy looking ballsack. An opening allowed a liquid to be filled and when the user was ready, they could squeeze the balls to eject artificial semen.

The amazing thing was how closely the dildo resembled a real penis, Melody thought. She almost wanted to touch one. All the other girls were doing just that, as they pulled out the molds, sanded them down, glossed them over, attached the balls and melded the pieces together with a hot gun. It was rather fascinating, but to Melody's shock, at the end of the line was a young woman furiously stroking one of the things in front of a webcam on her computer. Melody noticed the girl's tits were hanging out of her blouse, bouncing up and down with her motions. Then, the worker aimed the head of the fake cock at her face and gave the balls a squeeze. The artificial semen shot out and she gleefully laughed as she coated her face, all while smiling at the camera.

"Oh look," said Dan."Martha is live streaming again."

Melody's jaw was dropped, eyes wide, as she watched the girl in disbelief. Dan began waving his hands at her, attempting to calm her. "Oh, this was all Martha's idea... to do quality assurance in front of a cam. She shares her earnings with the rest of the girls on the line, too. They make a lot of extra money doing it and we don't care, as it draws interest to our products, as well. We encourage QA on our devices and if she wants an audience, we won't get in her way."

Just then the girl caught sight of her in-house audience and turned to them. "Oh, hey Dan." She had a goop of thick white substance on her face as she spoke. "Loving the new formula for the ejaculate. Just add water, huh? It tastes really good."

"Three different flavors," Dan chimed in.

"I like all of them." The girl began to tuck her tits back away when she noticed Melody. "Do you want to try?"

"What? No! Why would you ask that?"

"I dunno. New hires sometimes like trying our stuff. I know I did."

"Melody Johnson is a reporter, Martha. Here to scope out the place."

"Oh, yeah, yeeeeahhhh..." said Martha. "You're the one that wrote that trash piece, right?"

Melody blushed and looked to the floor, before breathing in, slowly raising her head. "I think, based on the testimony I received - and even what I see now - that my stories may have merit."

"Whatever, lady," scoffed the girl. "You shouldn't do that yellow journalism. There are good people working here, ya know. You trying to make us homeless? The amount of misinformation on social media has hurt our sales, ya know."

Melody was caught back. She didn't respond, instead looking to Dan. "We'll move along," he said.

"Oh, now come on!" demanded Melody, when she saw the next two women working at their tables. Instead of sitting on a chair, they stood with their legs spread. A box was on the floor underneath them. A rod protruded from each box, ending with a dildo attached. The dildos were currently pumping in and out of the two women's pussies. "There is NO WAY this is legal!" Melody screamed.

Dan looked genuinely offended yet again. "Excuse me, Melody? These are our two engineers, Lillith Gardener and Paula Weston."

The two women turned around to face Melody and their boss, yet they were careful to leave the dildos in their place while doing so. "Oh, hi!" said Paula, the brunette on the left. "Dan said you were coming by. Welcome."

"WHY are you doing that?" Melody pointed, shouting.

The engineers both looked to their dildos, before they broke out in laughter. "Uh, loosen up," said Lillith. She was a redhead with big tits and large hips. With her skirt hiked up, it was easy to see that her dildo was going in considerably deeper than her counterpart's. "Paula and I spent a lot of time on this new pump. We hope to go to production by the end of next month. We're testing it right now."

"But... but... are you all fucking with me? Who fucks themselves, or shoots fake cum on their faces at work? How can you all get away with this?" Melody was addressing everyone around her.

Dan huffed. "Melody, these women take great pride in their work. I think you shouldn't be knocking it, unless you understand it."

"What?! Are you fucking joking? Do I need to shove something in my pussy to prove to you that this is all fucking wrong?"

Dan crossed his arms. "Melody, our workers CHOOSE to test our products. We admire it. In doing so, it may seem that we encourage it, but I assure you, we do not cross any inappropriate lines here at Hardon Tech."

"This looks very inappropriate to me."

Paula butted in. "That's enough. Are you telling me you don't use sex toys at home? How the hell do you think they get to you? A lot of work, study - and rightfully, testing - goes into our products. You can print that, but don't you dare print that we are forced, in any way, to any form of sexual impropriety. I've never worked for a company that respects the women on its staff as much as Hardon Tech does."

Melody threw down her recorder and tablet. "Fine! Show me what you are working on. I'm going to experience a day in the life here. You show me what you do."

"Well, that is an interesting angle, and I think a good one." said Dan, rubbing his chin. "You are welcome to roam the entire place as an intern to anyone. I will send out a mass email. You may start here, in the factory. I'll leave you to it."

Before Melody could change her mind or object, Dan was gone, leaving her to face the engineers alone. "What would you like to know?" asked Paula.

"Tell me how you got here," Melody said, picking her recorder and other things back up. She would ignore the fact the women were fucking themselves for the time being. They seemed to get along just fine, despite the fact.

"We both are MIT grads. Engineering. I wanted to work here since forever. I wrote Dan, and he kept tabs on me during college."

"So, favors, huh?"

"What do you mean, favors? He's a small businessman and I was a motivated college student. I got a degree and now I get to make sex toys for a living. Best job ever!"

Melody smiled a bit, "Okay, how about you?" she asked to Lillith.

"Same here. I love it. Honestly, we get to be creative. We get to uh... well, have a fun work environment..."

"You mean because your boss allows you to masturbate at work?"

"They don't care what we do as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, and pushes our mission forward. They really do care about that. We get a lot of leeway to try new things, like this pump we're using now. Notice the wheels on the bottom of the box? One can even move around a bit and it follows you, stays in place."

"That is... uh... interesting."

"Yeah, and it can go really fast if you want."

Lillith fumbled with the button and switched the speed to what must have been its highest setting, because it instantly started ramming her at a very high speed. Melody almost swallowed her tongue as she witnessed the sudden shift in pace.

"It's not even that noisy, but damn, can it hammer that pussy," laughed Lillith.

"You always did like it rough," said Paula, smiling. "She's like that."

"Um, maybe I should move on to another station. Any recommendations?"

"You know, we do have one more of these. You could test it out and let us know what you think."

"Are you crazy?!?" Yet Melody paused. "I'm not wearing a skirt anyway. Pants is all I have."

"Just take it all off. At least from the waist down."

Lillith shrugged, too. "Yeah, why not?"

"Because nudity?!!? What if Dan or someone sees?" Why Melody asked, she didn't know. She wasn't actually considering this, was she?

"Oh, the boys hardly EVER come to the floor. They stay across the street."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so long as we meet our numbers and get our work done, they're happy."

Perhaps Melody had forgotten her reason for being there, or perhaps she tried to reason that it was only fair to see their side of the story, but mostly... deep down... Melody was curious to try the unique sex device. She nodded, indicating she would do so. Paula briefly turned off her pump and pulled herself off the dildo, before fidgeting under her desk for a box. Lillith kept her unit running on high while she spoke to Melody, "Do you need some lube?" she asked.

Melody had begun unsnapping her pants. In one motion, she pulled them off with her panties, leaving her shaven pussy exposed. "Um... I don't think so, just so long as we take it slow at first, I think."

Melody was already soaking wet. Here she was, standing in an open factory, about to get fucked by a machine. She couldn't explain or rationalize in her head why it turned her on so much. Melody knew, in any other work environment, this would have been crossing the line, yet for some reason it felt justifiable here.

Paula dug out the extra pump, which was slightly larger and clunkier than the two they had been using. Melody figured it must have been an earlier prototype. While Melody stood bottomless before the two engineers, Paula snapped a few pieces together and plugged the device into an outlet on the wall.

"This one doesn't have a battery," she said. "Now let me just get a fresh dildo attachment." She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a dildo, unwrapping it from its plastic. A moment later, it was attached to the rod as she handed it to Melody. "Just climb on board. Here's the speed control. Just a dial. And you can't be mobile like us. Yours would be good for just standing at a desk or something, stationary."

Melody picked up the remote which had a wire leading to the pump. After she carefully inserted the dildo, she raised the dial one notch. "Oh my," she said. "Responsive." The dildo climbed several inches inside of her, before coming back down and repeating the motions.

"Let me get back on mine and we can all compare notes," said Paula, excitedly.

Of course getting fucked by a vibrating cock was pleasurable, but the added element of doing it freely in public made it so much more fun to Melody. A girl who worked on one of the other lines happened to pass by the station and stumbled onto the scene.

12