Behind The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

"Let's try it again tomorrow," I said, feeling my balls tighten. "We'll watch Marie, and do it behind the shed again."

She cried out just then, a bit too loud I thought, and climaxed again. I squinted as my dick started spewing all over myself. She noticed as her own orgasm finished, and she beamed brightly at seeing my torso covered in streams of white.

"That is so cool!" she whispered.

I smiled, and breathed a sigh of relief. That had felt good, even better than before. And, I came a lot even though I had drained myself already today. I just kept stroking, letting the good feelings trickle throughout my body. Bree absently rubbed her mound and stared at my dripping cock as I touched it.

"We need to do this again," I said. "Like, as often as possible."

"I agree," she chuckled. "It feels way better when someone watches you."

Suddenly, our legs touching seemed like it was too tempting, and I moved to get off the bed. I wasn't embarrassed or regretful, it just seemed like it would be easy to cross another line that we weren't ready to cross. Bree didn't object, and I think she just thought I was ready to go to bed.

"Thanks," she said. "Remember, eight o'clock tomorrow. Set your alarm."

"I will." I left her room and returned to my own, barely remembering to grab my discarded shorts on the way out.

I slept really well that night, but my dick was pointing at the ceiling the entire time.

Chapter 3

"Sssshhh," Bree hissed at me as I approached. "I think she's coming back already."

I hurried to hide with her behind the shed, and this time our bodies pressing up against each other didn't bother her. We quietly observed our older sister Marie return from her jog, just like yesterday, and find her secret little spot after stretching her legs.

I started to loosen my shorts, and Bree seemed amused.

"Already?" she whispered.

"Come on, you need to try it," I replied.

She was reluctant, but remembered what we had agreed. She would try to masturbate in places other than her bed. She reached into her own shorts and started fingering herself, though she left them pulled up.

We both watched as Marie did her usual routine, pulling her running shorts down to her knees and rubbing her slick cunt for a good few minutes before having a nice orgasm. This time though, she didn't seemed content with just one. Even though it had been obvious she had climaxed, she kept rubbing. From her reactions to her own fingers, I could tell she was more sensitive now. Maybe the second one would be even better.

"Oh my god," Bree whispered so quietly that I barely heard her. "She's so horny."

I grunted, and had to stop jerking myself to keep from spewing prematurely. Bree noticed, just like before, and this time took that to mean she needed to catch up. Either that, or the thought that I was close was getting her off even more.

She started grunting, making small sexual noises, until her hand suddenly stopped her frantic movements and slowed to a crawl. She seemed to have a hard time staying in place as she crouched beneath me, and I could finally see that she was having an orgasm.

I was proud of her, and simultaneously aroused to the point of no return. I started cumming, and wasn't entirely aware of where I was about to shoot. I splashed a stream of white across her hair accidentally, and managed to pivot to shoot the rest onto the side of the shed. I don't think Bree was even aware of what had happened, she was so lost in her own pleasure.

Marie finished getting to her own orgasm, again, and seemed satisfied now. She pulled her running shorts up, and my attention turned to Bree fully now. She was still crouched below me, but was feeling cautiously at her hair.

"Kevin!" she said. "Oh my god, really?"

"Sorry." I didn't bother to stuff my dick back in my shorts, and just watched as she tried to peel the stream of cum from her hair.

Realizing it was a lost cause, she yanked her t-shirt over her head, and to my surprise she had no bra on underneath. She was bare-chested and using the shirt to clean up the mess I had made. It must have looked really funny to see me with my dick hanging out, and her rubbing the shirt on her head with her tits hanging free.

Funny, or shocking. I could easily tell which one Marie thought it was, when she suddenly appeared right in front of us next to the shed with wide eyes.

"Kevin!" she exclaimed, then she turned to Bree. "Bree?!"

We both froze, and just stared back at Marie. She was still in her running outfit. She must have heard us before going inside. Crap, we were totally busted now. And we couldn't have been in a more awkward position.

"What the hell?" she yelled.

Bree quickly covered herself with her soiled shirt, and her hair was a comical mess. But no one was laughing right now.

"Uh, shit..." She stammered to explain. She kept glancing from Marie to me and back, but I had nothing to add. I was so dumbfounded I didn't even put my dick away. I just held it there, dripping a string of cum from the tip. It was obvious by the splatter next to me on the shed what I had just done.

"What are you two doing?" Marie demanded.

"We were..." Bree was really struggling to come up with something.

"Were you two spying on me?" Marie said, her voice full of shock and embarrassment.

We just stared back at her, our deer-in-the-headlights look answering her question. I suppose my dick and Bree's tits told the rest of the story. Maybe Marie thought we got so aroused by our voyeurism that we started in on each other. She probably wouldn't have guessed that we were just playing with ourselves and not touching each other at all. I felt like reassuring her that this would be the correct assumption.

"Yes, we were," came my response finally. Bree shot me a look.

Marie was flabbergasted. "I can't believe you two! Are you...having sex?"

Bree shook her head in protest. "No, Marie! Honest!"

I finally got the courage to pull my pants back up and face my older sister like a man.

"We didn't touch each other," I agreed. "We were spying on you, it's true. We just got so aroused by it that we couldn't help ourselves. It's my fault, Bree was just playing along."

Marie was so angry that she couldn't even get her words out right. She just shot another glaring look at Bree, and ran off into the house.

When it was just the two of us again, Bree gave me a look of terror.

"Do you think she'll tell Mom and Dad?" she asked me.

I shrugged. "If she does, then wouldn't she also have to tell them what she was doing?"

Bree seemed relieved at this realization. "Yeah, you're right. She wouldn't want them to know what little Miss Perfect does in the backyard."

She put her shirt back on, and I got a good look at her tits again before they were covered. Her shirt had a big stain across the arm now, where she had wiped at her hair.

"I'm...gonna take a shower," she said, and made to leave.

"Wait." I grabbed her arm to stop her. "What about...us? Are we ok?"

She smiled. "Yeah, don't worry. We probably won't be able to do this again, since I doubt Marie will ever be playing with herself in the backyard after this. But we can still play."

She winked at me, and ran off inside. I stayed there for a few moments, trying to compose myself. I wondered what was in store for us now with Marie...

Chapter 4

Dinner that night was, well, very awkward to say the least. Marie was fuming, but didn't say a word to anyone while we ate. Mom and Dad mostly talked between themselves, not involving us kids much in the conversation. Bree and I must have looked as guilty as we felt, and Marie was staring icy daggers into us both. But, like we had guessed, she didn't squeal on us. That would have meant squealing on herself, and as much as she probably wanted us both to suffer, she didn't want to look bad either.

Afterward, Bree and I went into the living room to watch TV, while Mom and Dad said something about going to bed early. That usually meant they were going to have sex, which we couldn't care less about really. Marie took this as her opportunity to confront us.

"Both of you," she said, standing between the kitchen and living room in her camisole and pajama pants. She must have changed clothes just moments ago, which was a bit strange. "In the basement, now."

Bree and I exchanged looks, and Marie didn't wait for us to respond. She turned and headed downstairs to the basement, and we were helpless to refuse her. Better to get this over with than to keep feeling guilty and avoid her.

We trotted off after our big sister and the three of us were now face to face in the basement. It was mostly finished, with carpet and an old couch and some bean bags. Best of all, it was the bottom of three levels in our house, with all the bedrooms upstairs, so it was totally private when Mom and Dad were upstairs getting it on.

Marie sat on the couch cross-legged, while Bree and I each took a bean bag chair. She eyed us carefully, but she seemed to have calmed down quite a bit. Neither Bree or I could look her in the eye, though.

"Ok, look," Marie began. "We all know that none of us should have been doing...that, outside in front of each other."

Bree sheepishly nodded, and I just sat there saying nothing.

"It was wrong of you two to spy on me," she continued, "and I'm very embarrassed to have been caught. But, I feel like since we all share some of the blame, we should just come clean, and I should explain why I was out there in the first place."

Bree seemed to light up a bit, and chanced looking up at her big sister. I just watched Bree, waiting for her to respond positively so I could then attempt to look Marie in the eye.

"We all...masturbate, right?" Marie asked, and waited for us both to respond. Bree nodded, and I did as well. "Good, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not a big deal that we all do it. It's a private matter, and it doesn't hurt anyone."

"Why were you doing it outside?" Bree blurted out, not waiting for Marie to finish her explanation.

Marie's nostrils flared, but she didn't lash out. "It's kind of embarrassing, but I guess I should explain so you don't think I'm a pervert or anything. A while ago, after my run, I came home and took a hot bath because I was so exhausted, more than usual because I went farther than I normally do. I started to...touch myself, and of course ended up...well, finishing the act. And I noticed that when I...ahem, arrived so to speak, it was better than normal. I just thought maybe it was the hot bath. So I took another one the next day, and...masturbated then too. But it didn't happen again."

It was bizarre to hear Marie talking about this, and saying those words. I found myself getting aroused, but I wasn't about to let either of my sisters see my shorts tenting.

"So," Marie continued, "the next time I did a particularly exhausting run, I took a shower and ended up using the shower head on...myself. And again, it was a really good...orgasm. Ahem. So I did the same thing the next day, including the run, and it was really good again. If my run wasn't very long, or if I didn't run at all, then my orgasms weren't as good. I realized that it must be the adrenalin from my intense runs that was making it so good. And the closer to the end of my runs I did...it, the better they seemed."

"So you're an adrenalin junkie," Bree said. I just kept quiet, but I was very interested.

"So to speak, I guess," Marie replied. "Lately, I've been trying to figure out when they are the most intense, and it does seem that right after my run they are really good. So I found a spot that I thought was private in the yard and I kept doing it."

"But, why do it outside?" I finally spoke up.

Marie seemed uncomfortable, but didn't dismiss my question. "Yes, well I suppose you deserve to know why I do that, even though I should just be mad at you both. But I guess I was just asking to get caught eventually. The truth is, I do find it kind of arousing to do that outside. I don't want to be caught, but the thrill is a little exciting. And when I'm really excited, mixed with the adrenalin, my orgasms are even better."

"We noticed," Bree said. "You did it twice in a row today."

Marie shot Bree a look, but again, how could she really be mad at us? She was the one who was acting deviantly. But Bree and I masturbating together while we spied on her, though, was a different matter. And one Marie chose to bring up finally.

"Now that I've explained myself," she said, crossing her arms, "now it's your turn. Both of you. What exactly is going on between you? I can't believe you'd both be masturbating together behind the shed unless there was already something going on."

Bree shook her head. "We aren't screwing, Marie. Honest."

Marie looked at me, waiting for me to agree. I nodded enthusiastically.

"It's true, we don't touch each other. We just masturbate."

Marie carefully eyed both of us, but seemed satisfied with our answer. She believed us, and now the tension in the air between all of us could clear.

"Fine, I believe you." She paused. "We've all walked in on you enough times, Kevin. And Bree, I know how horny you can be."

I was appalled that she had ever caught me, since I never knew it. I wondered how many times she had seen me jerking off. God knows I had done it in enough places around the house, with people home even.

"So, what now?" Marie asked us. "I don't think it's fair to say that none of us can masturbate anymore, obviously. I can find other ways to...experiment, but I don't want it being awkward every time I go for a run, with you two knowing what I'll be doing as soon as I get home."

"It's not a big deal, Marie," Bree said. "We don't care if you masturbate. Hell, all of us do it."

"Sometimes together, I gather," Marie countered.

Bree's eyes seemed to light up suddenly, as if she had just had an epiphany.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "Let's all do it together!"

For some reason, my eyes shot toward Marie and she was looking right back at me. We both blushed, and I was still rock hard in my shorts.

"I...don't think that's a good idea," Marie said.

"No, seriously!" Bree continued. "Marie, it feels sooo much better when you do it with other people. Imagine how good it would be after your run if we were all watching you, and doing it with you."

Marie actually seemed to ponder that thought. She did get off on the possibility of getting caught, which was really just a form of exhibitionism. And she could actually live that fantasy out by knowing we were watching her. As long as she wasn't put off by the incestuous overtones of all this. Bree was a horny little devil, so of course she didn't care. Marie was more mature and less spontaneous. It might be a stretch to-

"Ok, fine." Marie's simple statement caught me off guard.

"Yay!" Bree said, clapping her hands. "It'll be so much fun."

Now I wasn't hiding my erection anymore. I laid back as I processed what Marie was agreeing to, and ended up letting my tent out into their view. Marie's eyes widened, but she didn't say anything. Bree looked over at where she was staring, and just kept smiling.

"He has a really big cock, Marie," Bree said. "And he cums a lot."

Marie just stared at me, and I didn't move to cover myself up. Why? At this point, we were basically all going to see each other naked and at our most vulnerable. There was no reason to hide from each other now.

"I'll take your word on that last part," Marie said, "but I can see the first part for myself."

I smiled, feeling like that was her way of paying me a compliment.

"Can we do it right now?" Bree asked, practically peeling her clothes off already.

Marie glanced up, picturing Mom and Dad upstairs. "I guess we could. They won't hear us down here."

Bree was naked in seconds, and Marie slowly pulled at her pajama pants. I didn't want her to feel awkward, so I discarded my clothes like it was no big deal. She was watching me the whole time, and when my cock came into view, she finally got her pants off and sat on the couch with just her camisole on. Bree and I waited for her to finish stripping, and she blushed deep. But, she was never one to back down. So she pulled her top over her head and set it aside. Now all three of us were naked together. A few feet apart, and not touching anyone but ourselves. We weren't doing anything "wrong" at this point, we probably all told ourselves.

"Do you just..." Marie seemed to have a hard time getting comfortable.

"Just do whatever you normally do," Bree said, and spread her legs shamelessly. "We've seen you do it already, so it's no big deal."

It wasn't until I started stroking that Marie finally reached for her crotch. But she was still sitting cross-legged, hiding her goods from our view. Bree was quick to catch on.

"No hiding," she scolded. "It's more exciting when the other person can see everything. Don't be embarrassed. We know you have an awesome body, and that you shave."

Normally all of those little details might have made Marie more embarrassed, but in this setting they seemed to help. I figured Bree knew what she was doing, and just kept quiet while I stroked off. Marie nodded and leaned back, spreading her legs and showing us both her pussy. It looked really nice, and I could even see her little butthole too. She really did have a good body, lean and sexy. I stared at her pretty much the whole time, even though both of them were staring at me mostly. Still, I caught Bree eyeing Marie for some of the time, making me wonder if she was into girls even just a little.

The three of us eventually worked ourselves into a huffing circle of rapidly moving arms. Marie really took off on herself once we were all doing it. None of us were ashamed of our bodies, and weren't embarrassed that other people were watching us do our most private act. I loved seeing both my sisters stare at my penis with a look of desire in their eyes. This was great, and I kept up a nice medium pace so as not to blow too early.

Bree was the first one to pop. She cried out and thrust her hips up off the bean bag, rubbing her mound firmly in circles. It was really hot to see her cum, and even Marie must have thought so, because she grimaced and looked to be ready to go herself. I really wanted her to have fun this first time, so I quickened my own pace and hurried myself to the edge so she could watch me spew. I groaned loudly, so they both knew what was happening, and then started to fire off while they watched.

It was really hot to have just Bree watch me cum, but having them both was even better. My balls tightened and drew up beneath my shaft, and semen shot out of the tip and tagged my chest on the first shot. I painted lines across my torso, seven or eight of them, before dribbling out the last bit into my belly button. I enjoyed it immensely, but was sure to watch Marie as she rubbed at her cunt while she stared on at the show.

Finally, her eyes closed tightly and she made a really sexy grunting sound that I didn't remember from before when we spied on her. She whimpered a lot like Bree, and threw her head back as her orgasm tore through her. She reached up with her free hand and grasped her breast, which I thought was the sexiest thing I had ever seen before. When it was over, she looked positively glowing and satisfied. Bree was still happily rubbing as she watched, but she wasn't trying to cum again. She was just enjoying herself.

"Awesome!" Bree said when it was obvious Marie was finished. "How was it?"

Marie had to catch her breath for a moment. "It was really good, I admit. You were right, watching and being watched make it better."

"Better than the adrenalin?" Bree asked, smiling.

"I don't know, we'll have to try." Marie smiled, especially at me. I think she really got off on seeing a nice big cock explode.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers