Behind The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers

"We did it together last night too," Bree said. "If you ever want to join us..."

I nodded, hoping she would. "We don't do anything different, just masturbating."

She seemed to be thinking it over. The fact that we were all still naked, completely content and openly exposed to each other, seemed to help make it not so weird.

"Maybe," Marie said, still reluctant. "We'll see. I don't usually cum more than once a day."

"Really?" Bree seemed truly surprised. "Ever since I started watching you, I've been cumming at least twice. Sometimes three or four."

I couldn't believe Bree admitted to that, but it wasn't out of character. Like Marie had said, she was a horny little thing.

"I probably don't want to know how long you've been watching me," Marie said, reaching for her clothes. "But it doesn't bother me anymore, so it's fine. I guess I should be flattered."

"We really just liked watching," I said, hoping it would help. "You're so beautiful, especially when you're doing that."

She blushed, and winked back at me. "I would like to see more of that monstrous thing. Even if we don't do it every day, maybe we could try to do it together once in a while."

Bree nodded. "Yeah, that would be cool!"

I nodded too. "Definitely."

We ended up all getting ready for bed, and none of us did anything else together that night. I jerked off in bed but didn't cum. For some reason, I wanted to save it for my sisters. I planned on doing it as much as possible with them. I knew Bree would always make herself available. And I hoped Marie would be just as open. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than what had just happened tonight.

Then again, I also knew myself. And Bree. She was just as adventurous as me. Maybe, we could go even further...

Chapter 5

Things had...progressed, shall we say, since that first time behind the shed with Bree.

She was kneeling in front of me in my room, late at night after everyone else was asleep, and I was beating off furiously mere inches from her face. She was watching my hand move up and down my cock and licking her lips eagerly as she rubbed at her mound. She had already climaxed, but she usually went two or three times per session.

I grunted finally. "...Ok."

She closed her eyes and smiled dreamily, knowing what was about to happen. She kept rubbing her clit, but her focus was on my cock as I aimed it at her face. Within moments, I felt that wonderful tingling sensation in my balls as the cum started to flow up my shaft. Then with a sharp spike of pleasure, I released a torrent of semen across Bree's cute face, painting a thick line from her chin up to her forehead.

"Ugh..." I breathed as I kept releasing lines across her face. She just smiled, enjoying the feel of my warm sperm coating her cheeks and nose and mouth. I jerked the last few drops out over her chin, and even inadvertently touched her lips with the tip of my cock. Her tongue was so close to snaking out and licking me, but she held off going that far.

When I was finished spewing, I stepped back and admired the beauty of my sister's cum-covered features. I squeezed my cock and smiled.

"That was good," I said.

She opened her eyes, carefully at first so as not to get any cum in them, and then beamed at me.

"It's so fucking sexy," was her reply.

She furiously rubbed at her mound now, planning to get off one last time. She always did that, waiting until I had cum on her face or tits or anywhere on her body, and then having one last orgasm with that extra thrill. Her face contorted and she grimaced within moments, grinding her hips against her hand and enjoying the sensation of her climax while she rubbed at her clit.

I never got tired of watching her do that, and I absently jerked my cock while I observed. When she was done, she hopped to her feet and made to leave my room. She glanced back at me one last time.

"Thanks!" she said with a wink, and then went back to her own room.

I laid back on my bed and sighed, thinking about all that had happened since that first time my sisters and I had all masturbated together in the basement.

After that initial time, when all of us had agreed to do it together as often as possible, Bree and I were nice and reserved at first, for Marie's benefit. We didn't want our older sister to get too freaked out by anything, and just getting her to go along with it had been an accomplishment as far as I was concerned. But when it was just Bree and I, we were pretty wild.

Right off the bat, we thought it would be fun to still go behind the shed when Marie came back from her run. Of course now she knew we were there, "spying" on her. She didn't go to her little hiding place behind the house, she came right over to where we were waiting for her and joined us behind the shed. We all dropped our shorts down to our knees and started rubbing ourselves while we stood in a tight circle. There wasn't much space for all three of us to hide there, so we were bumping elbows and giggling to ourselves. Marie was sweaty and panting anyway, but Bree and I didn't care. It was truthfully a lot of fun, aside from the sexual satisfaction it would bring, to be naughty with each other like this.

Both of them pretty much stared at my cock the whole time, and I got to go back and forth between Bree's cute little bush and Marie's slick shaved cunt. Bree came first, as was becoming the norm, and I was second. I shot off on the ground in front of us as they watched excitedly. Like always, I came a lot. Marie was right behind me, and she groaned and rubbed her mound very slowly as she dragged her climax out.

"How was it?" Bree asked her, referring to her experiment with having an orgasm at the peak of her adrenalin.

Marie nodded. "Good. Really good. It's got me curious though."

"About what?" I asked. We all just stood there with our genitals still exposed, none of us in a hurry to hide our privates.

"Well, each time we add something exciting to our game, it gets better. So I'm wondering what else we can do now."

Bree smiled. "You mean, like first of all being watched, and then the adrenalin, and then doing it together?"

Marie nodded. "What else can we do to make it more exciting?"

"I can cum on you," I blurted out, probably a bit too excitedly.

Both of them seemed surprised, but they didn't object.

"That could be fun," Marie admitted.

Bree nodded enthusiastically. "I think I'd really like that."

"Not all the time," Marie said. "Maybe once in a while. It wouldn't be as exciting if you always came on us."

Bree didn't agree with that, I could tell, but she didn't say anything. I could just cum on her when I wasn't going to cum on Marie.

We all pulled our shorts up and went inside after that.

Later that night, we all ended up in the basement again towards the end of the evening. Marie hadn't been as into it as before. Maybe she was exhausted, or just not as horny as Bree and I. The two of us were eager to get into it. Marie mostly just watched us as we each masturbated. She was rubbing herself but not urgently. Bree, on the other hand, couldn't wait for me to cum on her for the first time.

"On my tits," she said, as she neared her own orgasm.

I nodded, and got close to her while I continued to jerk off. She really liked that I stood close to her, where she could get an even better view of my cock. Marie picked up the pace a little bit, finally working to her own climax with some energy. When I glanced over at her, I could see that her hand seemed to be deep in her crotch, and her legs were hiding her pussy from my view. It almost looked like she was reaching down to something else. I really wanted to see that.

"Marie," I said, getting her attention. "Let us see."

She spread her legs wider without hesitation, obeying my command. To my surprise, it was just what I had suspected. She was touching her ass! She rubbed the pad of her finger against her small pucker, alternating between it and her cunt. It was so hot, I felt the cum rising in me already.

For the first time in a while, I was the first to cum. I looked back to Bree just in time to spew across her chest, which was prominently sticking out to receive my load. Bree purred as I squirted all over her generous tits. Some of it dripped down to her stomach, and some of it dangled from the tips of her nipples. She came hard just as I finished squeezing the last of it out.

Marie was just as close behind, and cried out behind us on the couch as she peaked. We both turned to watch her stick her finger up into her ass to the first knuckle, and with her other hand she stroked her pussy while she rode it out.

"Marie!" Bree exclaimed, after she had finished. "You like it in the butt?"

Marie blushed, and nodded sheepishly. "Yeah, I kinda do. Only once in a while though."

"That is fucking hot!" I said.

"Not as hot as you cumming on Bree," she replied. "I can't wait to feel you do that to me."

Chapter 6

After we had all gone to bed that night, I sat in bed completely awake while thinking about where I would cum on Marie. I probably could've jerked off again, but I didn't want to keep Marie up all night. She had seemed tired when we started up earlier in the basement.

The next day, Bree accompanied Marie on her run. Apparently she had been convinced by her older sister that the adrenalin rush was worth the effort. But Bree wasn't a seasoned runner like Marie was. They took forever coming back, and I waited patiently behind the shed for them.

After about an hour of waiting though, I got worried. I left the shed and waited on our front steps so I could see them even from a ways off. After a little while, I glimpsed two people far off, moving very slowly. Once they got closer, I could see Marie supporting Bree as she limped along. Crap, she had hurt herself.

I hurried to help them, and together Marie and I carried Bree into the house and upstairs to her bedroom. Bree had pulled something in her calf, apparently exerting herself too much trying to keep up with her big sister. Marie went to run a hot bath, and I stayed with Bree.

"God, that was stupid," Bree said, shaking her head. "I'm sorry, bro."

I frowned. "What do you have to be sorry about? It was an accident."

She looked up at me, disappointed. "I ruined our fun behind the shed."

I chuckled. "Hey, don't worry about it. I can still jerk off without you, you know."

She smiled. "Hey, want to cum in the bath water for me?"

We both laughed, since obviously she was joking. But, it did get the wheels turning in my head. Marie came back and we helped Bree undress and then took her into the bathroom. After gently setting her into the hot water, Marie started taking her clothes off too.

"Uh, sorry," Bree said, "but there's not enough room in here for both of us. Besides, we're not four years old anymore."

"There's another shower in the house, dummy," she said, smiling down at her naked little sister. "I'll be back."

She trotted off completely nude downstairs to the other bathroom and we heard the shower turn on. Mom and Dad weren't home, so it was no big deal. Actually, it was kind of nice that Marie felt open enough to do that. We had all seen each other naked plenty by now.

"If you want bro, you can jerk off right here," Bree offered, settling into the tub and getting comfortable. "My leg hurts too bad for me to join you, but I don't mind if you wanna look at my body and do it."

"Thanks but..." It was a very nice offer, and she did look really nice all wet and shiny in the tub. I started to get hard, but somehow it seemed selfish to do that. Bree just looked at me, waiting for me to whip it out and start.

"It's ok," she said, softly. "It would be sexy."

I glanced behind me. "Marie will probably come back in a few minutes."

"You think she'll mind?" Bree asked, eyeing me with a smile. "I'll even let you cum on me."

I gave in and dropped my shorts.

"Get naked with me," Bree suggested.

I complied and stood next to the tub with my dick pointing straight out over her. I grabbed it and started wanking while she watched. She tried to rub at her pussy under the water, but I could tell by her face that her leg just hurt too much to enjoy it.

"Does it hurt bad?" I asked, still jacking off.

She nodded. "Yeah, sorry. I really want to do it with you, but I don't think I can."

I got an idea just then. I sat on the edge of the tub and got as close as possible to her, and resumed masturbating.

"Do you want me to rub your calf?" I offered.

"Um, sure!" Bree said, happy to let me do that.

I stopped jerking my dick and reached into the water as she lifted her leg a bit for me. I grabbed her calf and started working the muscle. She moaned as I did that, and her eyes closed.

"That feels really nice," she said.

My dick was still pointing straight up, but I didn't pay it any attention at the moment. I tried my best to make Bree feel better.

A few minutes later, Marie came back from her shower. Her hair was wet and she was naked, which made her look really sexy, even more than normal. Something about her tight, thin body really got me going. Even though I was usually a tits and ass guy.

"Aww," she said, when she saw what I was doing. "You're such a good brother."

I smiled. "Just trying to help."

Marie walked over and knelt next to me, and stroked Bree's forehead. "Feel better?"

Bree nodded. "Yeah, but there's no way I can cum."

Marie laughed. "Is that all you think about?"

Bree shrugged and got that devilish smile again. "What can I say?"

Marie also saw that my dick was rock hard, and that I was naked now just like them. It was kind of funny how we were all comfortable around each other in our nudity. We had never been this close before, but with all of the masturbation stuff we were doing it just seemed natural. And it felt really nice, especially that I could pop a boner and not only was it not a big deal, it was actually a good thing to them!

"Want me to rub her leg while you jerk off?" Marie offered.

I thought about it for a second. "You're not strong enough to get in deep. You really gotta work the muscles when they cramp up like this."

Marie shrugged. "Then I'm not going to masturbate either. It doesn't feel right, somehow."

"I really don't mind," Bree protested, even though she was pretty much helpless to do anything right now. "You guys don't have to stop for my benefit."

"You know..." I began, but had a really hard time actually saying what was on my mind.

"What?" Marie asked.

I eyed her body again as she knelt in front of me. Her cute little boobs looked really nice right now, and her nipples were poking out. Either she was cold, or more likely she was aroused. Bree would probably be willing to play along with anything I suggested, with the way she seemed to be sympathetic to her siblings' sexual needs.

"One of us could keep rubbing her leg to ease the pain," I said, "and the other person could..."

Marie's eyes widened, but Bree didn't understand.

"What?" she said. "What are you suggesting?"

Marie looked down at her little sister, and I could tell she was seriously mulling it over. There was a conflict in her mind as she considered what I had just suggested, and I could see her resolve melting.

"I guess so," she finally said. "I mean, it would make her feel better."

My dick lurched, but I kept my cool. I couldn't believe this was really going to escalate to us touching each other. My heart was beating faster now.

"What would make me feel better?" Bree insisted, glancing from me to Marie and back.

It might have been kinda rude to ignore her like this, but I didn't answer. Instead I lifted her leg higher, seemingly to give myself a better grip on her calf but really to expose her pussy to Marie. Also, by keeping my hands on Bree's legs, I was telling Marie which part of our naughty little plan I wanted her to perform. She seemed to catch on immediately.

She leaned close to Bree and stroked her face for a moment. "Relax, honey. We just want to make you feel better."

Bree still didn't understand, but she seemed to sense that something big was about to happen. She just swallowed and did as she was told.

For the next few minutes, I tried not to cum as I rubbed Bree's leg, and Marie rubbed her cunt. I wasn't even touching my dick, but I felt like I was on fire and about to explode. Bree's eyes were closed, and she was alternating between enjoying the calf rub and enjoying her sister masturbating her pussy for her. She could've been rubbing it herself really, but for some reason it had seemed logical that we should both be helping her, and this was how we could do it.

Marie knew what she was doing, too. More so than me, since she had a vagina herself. Marie gently ran her finger between Bree's pussy lips and even dipped it inside of her hole. Mostly though, she rubbed at Bree's clit and kept going in tight controlled circles. Finally, Bree's eyes shot open and she looked genuinely surprised.

"I'm going to cum!" she said excitedly, looking at both of us. "I'm so close..."

Marie eagerly kept it up, and even increased her pace a bit. I kept rubbing Bree's leg, but I had started to forget about it as I focused on her pussy. Bree started to grimace, and then she was thrusting her hips upward into her big sister's expert touch.

"Ugh!" she grunted. "Ugh, oh Marie...Oh..."

She came hard, and it looked heavenly. Marie's other hand was busy rubbing at her own pussy, and amazingly I watched as she climaxed right after Bree. It was so hot to see my sisters sharing an orgasm. I had to grit my teeth to keep my dick was spewing. After they both finished, they smiled at each other very lovingly, and then turned to me.

"Your turn," Marie said, and moved toward me.

I almost jumped back, because I didn't know what she was going to do. And thus far neither of them had touched me in a sexual way. Bree tried to sit up but now that I wasn't rubbing her leg, she winced and decided against it.

"Stroke him off onto my tits," she said. "I wanna be involved."

Marie reached for my throbbing erection and grasped it gently. Then she pulled at it to get me to move closer to Bree.

"Come here," Marie cooed, in a very soothing way.

I obeyed her, and without any further words from anyone she started to beat me off just above Bree. I had to stand and bend low, but I got my dick pointed right at my little sister. Her eyes were nearly glazed over with desire as she watched Marie jerk me off.

I had been so close, I knew this wouldn't last very long. I looked over at Marie and her slim naked body, and she smiled at me even though she was paying more attention to her technique. She must've given a handjob or two before, because she was really good at it. I tensed up, and she seemed to know what was about to happen.

"Ooh, come on," she encouraged me. "Right on her tits."

I squinted and thrust forward into Marie's tight grip, and felt my dick pulse and throb. A thick stream of cum shot out the tip and landed right on Bree's face, a little higher than we had planned. But the rest fell right onto her tits, splashing and pooling all over her. It felt so good to have my sister jerk me off, and it felt even better that I was cumming on my other sister's naked body.

Bree was on fire, I could tell. My cum on her skin had lit something in her. She licked her lips, and gently fingered the cum that had gotten on her face. Her eyes as she looked up at me said it all.

"That was awesome," she sighed.

Marie nodded, and squeezed the tip of my cock before letting go. "I can't wait till it's my turn."

I was in heaven, and I wasn't sure how this could get any better.

Chapter 7

For some reason, the three of us didn't get together for a couple of days after that "incident" in in the bathroom. It wasn't that we were avoiding each other, by any means. In fact, my relationship with my sisters seemed to be better than ever. Marie had usually ignored me mostly, and Bree and I weren't the type to be chatting with each other very much. But now, Bree was constantly around me, hanging out in my room or in the living room, and she seemed to want to talk endlessly with me about anything.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,024 Followers