Behind The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I did suck your dick too," she said. "We really did have sex, pretty much. Anal sex, but still sex."

I nodded. "Then why doesn't it feel wrong? Why don't I feel guilty?"

She leaned back and rested on her elbows. "Because you're naughty."

I smiled. "Do you think we'll do this again?"

She rubbed her pussy thinking about the question. "Hell yes."

I sighed and stretched. This was the best day ever. And this whole sordid sexual adventure with my sisters wasn't over by a long shot.

Chapter 9

Despite the fact that I had fucked both my sisters in the ass, we didn't just skip out on the fun behind the shed. The next morning, Marie went out for a run and Bree and I were excited to be waiting for her in our usual spot. Bree's leg was still a bit sore from her injury, so she couldn't run with her sister. But she could walk just fine, and thus would be able to service herself this morning without needing Marie and I to do it for her.

"Did you really fuck Marie in the ass too?" Bree asked me as we both waited for Marie to get back.

I nodded. "You're not mad, are you?"

I honestly thought she might be, since she seemed to want to keep the anal sex a secret between just the two of us. Our relationship was different now, for sure. But it wasn't like we were dating or in love. We were just sex partners now, as were Marie and I.

"No, I'm not mad," Bree replied. "I thought it would just be more fun to keep it between us. But it's kind of hot to think that you've had your dick in both of us. And in our butts."

Bree giggled after hearing herself say that last part. I just smiled. Marie probably had another few minutes before she was finished with her run, and I was feeling especially bold now that I had been so intimate with both of them. I reached for Bree's breasts and grabbed one of her tits through her shirt. She looked flushed but didn't object.

"Oh I see," she smiled. "You think feels are free now?"

She responded by grabbing my dick through my shorts, which was starting to get very hard now. She squeezed it while I squeezed her full tit. I got ever braver and stuck my hand down her shorts where I felt her neatly trimmed pussy starting to get wet. Bree gasped this time, since I had never touched her down there before. But she wasn't stopping me, so I didn't withdraw my hand from her shorts.

"You're being bad," she whispered, as if anyone was around to hear us.

"I can't help it," I said, groaning as she reacted by reaching into my shorts and jerking on my cock. "I'm so fucking horny right now."

"I have an idea," Bree said, still jerking me off. "When you blow your load, try to squirt it on Marie. Try to hit her cunt."

I liked that mental image, and I'm sure Marie would find it sexy even though it might be shocking at first. Now that we had crossed so many barriers, I wasn't sure anything I tried to do with them would be met with rejection. I felt like I could just bend Bree over right now and plow her pussy. I couldn't cum in her though, that was definitely the one barrier that still existed. But as long as I pulled out...

My thought process was interrupted by the rustling of Marie running through the backyard and over to where we were waiting for her. She was panting and sweating, looking especially drained from her run.

"Sorry," she said, seeing our hands all over each other but not batting an eye. "I really pushed myself today, just wanted to get my adrenalin going."

"Ready?" I asked, pulled my shorts down.

My two sisters did the same, and we were once again facing each other in a circle behind the shed. My dried cum stain was still visible on the face of the wood, which was sexy in my mind. It was evidence of what we were doing, and if anyone saw it they wouldn't think twice that it wasn't just a typical weather stain.

The three of us started to masturbate. Bree was being careful with her pussy, apparently so aroused that she was ready to burst at any moment. She was purposely going slow to avoid climaxing too soon. Marie was harder on her cunt, rubbing it fiercely and trying to force the pleasure out of it. She must be trying to get there while her heart was still pumping to take advantage of the adrenalin that made her orgasms so nice. I stroked rather absently, at a nice medium pace so I could enjoy watching both of them.

Marie was suddenly climaxing, after only a few minutes. Bree shot a look at me, at the same time speeding up her own pace to match her sister's. I stroked faster as well, remembering that Bree wanted me to shoot off onto Marie's bare cunt. It would be tough to get it on her pussy and not her hand that was in the way busily rubbing at her mound. Marie closed her eyes and savored the feeling of her orgasm, while Bree started whimpering as her own started.

I watched my two sisters in various stages of climax, and felt the stirrings in my balls as my own orgasm was now available whenever I needed it to happen. I nodded to Bree, and she peaked as she realized I was about to cum. Marie was distracted by her sister's noises, and I could have sworn she looked turned on by them, so it was the perfect opportunity to step even closer to her and aim my cock at her stomach. I grunted and fired off a nice thick shot that sailed through the air and splashed right at her belly button.

It was a bit too high, and Marie's shocked look was a bit distracting, but I managed to get the rest of my load to land right on her mound. The first shot in her belly button oozed down and joined with the rest of it at her pussy lips. Bree lost it again and came a second time when she saw the mess I had made of Marie. Marie seemed truly surprised, but she thrust her hips forward a bit to allow me better access once she realized what I was trying to accomplish. She let me finish cumming on her, and when I was finished squeezing the last drops out she held herself like that for everyone to see.

"You pervert," she smiled at me. "You were both planning that, weren't you?"

I nodded, still holding my dick. Bree was panting now after two quick orgasms.

"I thought it would be sexy," I replied. "Thanks for letting me do it."

Marie gently touched my semen painting her skin, and rubbed it around a bit. "I suppose you told Bree about us?"

I glanced to Bree, who only smiled. "Yeah, I did."

Marie scooped some of my cum into her hand and playfully rubbed it on Bree's cheek, making her squeal. WIth their shorts still down around their knees, they chased each other in the small space behind the shed, trying to smear my cum on each other.

"I think we should just forget any pretense of privacy," Marie said when they were finished, "and start fucking together."

We were all pulling our shorts up, and I froze in place. "What?"

Bree clapped her hands together excitedly. "Oh, Marie, that sounds wonderful. I would even try eating your pussy if you wanted me to."

"Well, I didn't mean that exactly," Marie said, taken aback by her sister's lesbianistic offer. "But we'll just have to see how it goes. I think it would be more exciting to do it together, just like when we masturbate together."

I couldn't believe my luck, and my dick was still rock hard. It tented obscenely through my shorts. Marie and Bree both laughed at it.

"Didn't you get enough?" Bree asked, playfully swatting at it.

"Sorry, thinking of having a threesome is kind of hot," I replied.

Marie winked at me. "I guess I had a good idea, then?"

"How are we going to pull that off?" Bree asked. "After everyone goes to bed? In the basement?"

Marie straightened her running shorts, and wiped at the semen on her stomach like it was no big deal. "Yeah, we'll have to do it down there just in case they hear something in our bedrooms. It would be really hard to explain why all three of us are naked together."

"I can't wait!" Bree said excitedly.

We all went back into the house to clean up.

Chapter 10

So there we sat, in the basement after Mom and Dad had gone to bed. We told them we were going to play a game and then go to bed, which wasn't completely uncommon. And not completely a lie, either...

We were all in our pajamas, both Marie and Bree in their camisoles and me in a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt. We absently talked and joked for a little while, listening to the sounds of our parents walking around upstairs. Once it was silent and we were sure they were in bed, the tension in the air rose to an almost uncomfortable level.

We kept talking, maybe all a little nervous about what was about to happen. We shouldn't have been, because it was going to feel great and wasn't exactly foreign to us. I hadn't been in either of their pussies yet, but I had cum in their butts already. We had seen each other naked and at our most vulnerable many times already. I was rock hard the whole time, and Bree was fidgeting anxiously. Marie was on the couch, just like that first time she had confronted us about watching her behind the shed. Bree and I each took one of the bean bag cushions just like before too.

Finally, when there was a break in the conversation, we just kinda glanced at each other, waiting for someone to take the lead. Marie was usually the one to do it, but even she was reticent it seemed. Bree couldn't take the silence for very long though.

"So," she blurted, "what should we do first? Blowjob?"

Marie looked at me and blushed, probably imaging how she had already sucked my dick once. I just smiled at her, hoping she would agree to that.

"Ok, but we should try doing everything together," Marie replied. "That includes giving Kevin a blowjob."

Bree was beaming wide, eager to suck my dick it seemed. I was glad, but getting a double blowjob from my hot sisters was a little too surreal. I almost felt dizzy at the prospect.

"Come on," Marie said, getting off the couch and crawling toward me. "It ain't gonna suck itself."

Bree laughed and also crawled over to me. Without saying a word, I watched my sisters peel my sweatpants off and toss them aside, then situate themselves comfortably so they could both reach my sprouting cock. I groaned as I felt one of them start licking the underside of my shaft while the other one grazed my balls with her tongue. My head fell back and my eyes closed, even though I really wanted to watch this happen. But as long as no one freaked out, this would be happening many, many times more in the future. I would get my chance. Right now, I just had to fight back my orgasm and try to enjoy it at the same time.

"We're not stupid," Marie said, taking her mouth off my cock to speak. "We can tell you're close. You're pulsing, for god's sake."

"We'll keep sucking you even if you cum, ok?" Bree said, her mouth muffled a bit by my balls.

Fuck, that was almost too much to hear! I gritted my teeth and finally looked down at my beautiful sisters sucking on me. Marie and Bree alternated between stuffing my cock as far into their throat as it would go while the other one sucked on my nuts and licked my taint. This was going to be over embarrassingly soon, but at least it would feel awesome. When they happened to touch their lips together while trying to alternate their oral skills, I finally lost it.

I groaned and my eyes squinted as the semen rushed forth from deep inside of me. In a powerful explosion of released tension, my cum erupted from the tip of my cock and spewed all over. All over me, Marie and Bree. Marie was licking my taint hungrily when it happened, so she mostly avoided the mess. But Bree was rubbing her lips and tongue up and down my shaft, she her mouth and cheeks and forehead took a lot of the load. She was positively a mess when it was all over.

To my surprise, they were true to their word. They kept sucking and licking all over my groin, ignoring the cum that soiled me and them. They were like starving animals, and I was enjoying the results of their hunger immensely. I finally came down from the pleasure of my orgasm and just enjoyed the relaxing feel of them blowing me. It was the nicest thing I had ever felt thus far, even better than fucking their assholes and cumming deep inside of them.

"Ok," Marie said, withdrawing her face while Bree kept sucking on me. "Enough for him now. We need to get some."

Bree nodded, giving my balls a last kiss. Her face was a mess but no one cared. She didn't try to wipe a single drop away. We were all in a haze of sexual lust right now.

"Can we 69?" Bree said to her big sister. "I've always wanted to try that."

Marie raised an eyebrow. "Are you..."

Bree wasn't shy about admitting anything right now. "I like girls too, ok? At least, I wanna try eating a pussy. I might not get a chance unless you let me eat yours."

"You're assuming I want to eat your pussy," Marie countered.

Bree's pleading eyes were begging Marie to try it out. "Please? Please, Marie?"

"Come on," I said, trying to encourage Marie to do it. Of course, it was for my own selfish and voyeuristic desires. "I need to get hard again to fuck you both, and watching will get me there for sure."

She looked down at my dick, which was still completely hard, but didn't object. She finally gave in and nodded.

"Ok, I'll do it." She sighed. "I've never done anything with a girl before, but it doesn't seem the same if it's with my own sister."

"Exactly!" Bree said, stripping naked and sprawling back with her legs spread. "You can be on top if you want."

Marie got naked too, and carefully got on top of Bree. It was comical to watch them negotiate the positioning of their bodies, but once they were in place, it was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Bree was ready to dive into Marie's smooth pussy, but Marie seemed hesitant to make physical contact with the neatly trimmed cunt only inches from her mouth. They both stared at the other's pussy for a moment.

"Come on, Marie," I said. "You said you would."

"I will," she said. "I'm just admiring how pretty your pussy is, Bree."

Bree took that as the sign, and immediately she latched her tongue onto Marie's clit.

For the next few minutes, I was in absolute heaven. It was like every teenager's masturbatory fantasy, watching two girls, much less my own sisters, lezzing out on each other in horny abandon. Bree was especially wild, slurping on Marie's perfect cunt and wrenching the orgasm from it. She barely made a sound, but Marie was whimpering and moaning the entire time. The first time Bree made her cum, her energy seemed to spike and suddenly she was trying to be just as eager on Bree's pussy. Bree finally thrashed a bit and came quite intensely as well.

They kept going on each other, licking and sucking and slurping and tasting. I just watched and jerked my cock. I could have cum to this, but I held off because I knew something better was only moments away. Still, it was majestic to watch two sexy girls who knew how to please their own bodies use those same techniques and skills on each other.

Each girl came twice, and then they were finally ready to fuck. I approached with my rock hard erection in hand, and waited for them to decide who went first.

"Can you last for a little while?" Marie asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, at least for a few minutes each."

"You should fuck Bree first," she said.

Bree was excited, but also curious. "Why?"

Marie smiled at her. "You're not on the pill yet, are you? I am."

I realized that she was saying I was going to get to cum in her pussy. My dick lurched in my fist, and my balls rose up into me a bit. Shit, maybe I wouldn't last...

"That's not fair," Bree said with a frown, even though she was spreading her pussy lips erotically for me. "I want his cum in my pussy too."

"Tell Mom," Marie said. "Well, not that. Just that you want to get on the pill."

Bree sighed. "I guess my ass will have to do if I want it inside me."

"I'll cum wherever you want me to," I told Bree as I knelt over her. I aimed my cock right at her cunt. "Right now, just let me fuck that sweet little hole."

Bree cooed as I touched the tip at her entrance, and slowly invaded her wet pussy. I stretched her a lot, almost as much as I had stretched her asshole, as I worked my way up into her. She groaned as I bottomed out and held me tight against her. Marie was right beside us, encouraging us and gently touching both of us.

It was strangely erotic to have someone else present during sex. I had always thought it might be embarrassing, or even boring for the person who wasn't getting dicked. The hardest part was keeping my orgasm at bay, especially as Marie gently stroked my balls from behind when I was deep inside of Bree, or when I watched them kiss passionately. If Marie hadn't been into girls before, she was definitely open to it now. When she was kissing Bree and her hand snaked down to touch her sister's pussy as it was getting fucked, I felt the impending explosion.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, and pulled out of Bree.

"All over her," Marie said without hesitation, as if she was waiting for me to burst.

I grunted and came hard. I fired thick bursts of semen across Bree's naked body, splashing it onto her stomach, chest, neck, face, everywhere. I couldn't believe how much I was producing, considering how soon it had been since my last orgasm. But it was all there, waiting to be released onto my sexy little sister. After I finished, Marie was licking at Bree's tits where I had painted them.

"I'm sorry, Marie," I apologized. "I tried to hold out, I really did."

She broke her kiss with Bree and leaned forward to kiss me instead. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and intertwined with mine, to my surprise. I hadn't expected to be kissing either one of them during this sexual adventure, but it felt good to be doing it.

"It's ok," she reassured me. "We're not going anywhere. As long as it takes, you're going to keep fucking both of us until you're ready to cum. And it's going to be inside my pussy."

I pawed at Marie's cute little tits while Bree masturbated below us. She was rubbing my cum into her skin with her other hand. Marie reached for my dick and started to jerk it, oblivious to the slimy mess of combined fluids that was soiling it. It felt good when she did that, even though I was a bit sensitive right now. She kissed me again, and kept jerking me off like that just above our sister.

"How about if he fucks our asses?" Bree offered, watching us kiss and touch each other. "That should get him ready."

Marie smiled, and winked at me. "Sounds like a plan."

I nearly fainted from the mental image of what we were about to do. I couldn't believe my own sisters wanted me to fuck the life out of them like this. But here we were, doing just that, with no end in sight.

Marie bent over and spread her ass for me, exposing her tight little sphincter. She turned her head to looked back at me while she did that.

"Do you think you can manage that?" she asked.

I looked down at my cock, still hard for some strange reason, and nodded.

"I can certainly try."

To be continued...