Beholder of My Heart

Story Info
This is about Tyler and Rosa.
5.6k words
4.18
27.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Description:

Rosa and Tyler stopped talking to each other. But when her twin brother, Tyler starts talking to her after two years of silence. Rosa falls for the one person she can't have, that's comforting her. As an intriguing relationship begins between the two siblings, Rosa is left wondering about her true feelings towards Tyler. Tyler is trying to hide his true feelings towards Rosa. Take a look in their world, where the guiltiest of passion is for your other half.

Excerpt:

Rosa felt him move on his side as he slept. Rosa was facing towards him as he moved towards her. His face was so drawn and he looked as peacefully as he slept.

She wondered and whispered. "Tyler, I love you," she shifted close in the bed to feel his body heat against her body. She gently pushed his hair against his forehead back, that's when Tyler shifted in his sleep.

He moaned, "Rosa," he spoke softly.

Rosa was so startled that she shut her eyes. She felt him come alive out of his sleep, as he pushed his body against her; he was very large and male. She felt his lower half press against her and she almost grasp to feel her brother's erection and how large he was.

Tyler came out of his sleep in an instance as he felt the light brush against his forehead. He shifted his body knowing he was very aroused, he let his eyes open a couple seconds later. He was on his side and facing Rosa.

She was peacefully looking as she slept, he thought. It was she, he was dreaming about not too long ago. He knew this was wrong, what he felt for his sister. But sometimes he couldn't believe she was his twin sister. Rosa was always the main attraction in his life as he grew-up, not even Sarah could replace her in his heart. He looked at her sleepy face and sighed.

Chapter one: Rosa & Tyler's secrets

Rosa sat there looking up at her ceiling; trying to remember when it was the last time she was able to have feelings for anyone. The only strong feelings she had were for the love for her twin brother, Tyler and her father. Rosa sat there thinking she had a shitty ass life. Since their mother left them at such a young age and with the passing of the father, so close to their eighteen birthday. Rosa really had no one in her life that she could care for, but Tyler. She had a few boyfriends over the many of years of her life, but felt nothing for them.

Tyler on the other hand only ever had one girlfriend, Sarah. They had been dating since they were sixteen and just recent broke-up on the counted of the move they had to make because of their father's death. Rosa hated her life at her aunt's, she didn't know why.

Well, she did, she thought the woman was a small, chubby, smelly, old bat that could stick that cane (she had to use to walk properly) right up her ass. Aunt Clara was a horrible old woman and was only taking care of them to they graduated in two months, then she plan on kicking them out on the street.

"What a Bitch." Rosa muttered. The positive about the move was Tyler had to leave Sarah behind. Something bugged her about that girl, maybe it was the way Sarah had taken her Tyler away, or the simple fact Sarah was popular in school. Sarah was the most popular girl in school and Tyler was her boyfriend to go along with it. Rosa told Tyler that Sarah was no good for him as a girlfriend; But Tyler dismissed the subject all together. Tyler ignored Rosa's life and as did she for his life, until their father's death.

"Fine," Rosa said. She got up and walked across the room towards her small desk.

"What the hell am I going to do know?" She questioned the mirror. She looked at herself in the big oval mirror. She had long wavey brown hair that had reached her shoulders, most people envied her hair because of the color of the brown, but it was the same as her twin's hair. The only difference between her and Tyler was the eye color; hers was light blue as for his it was dark brown.

They really didn't look like twins, Rosa thought. But somehow they were, with different personalities that could have shown they weren't twins too. Tyler attitude towards life was always the cheerfully one and look for the brightest side to life. He was always the angel of the family and could do nothing wrong. Rosa didn't hate her brother but this in fact made her love him even more. He couldn't help who he was.

"Damn it!" Rosa shouted at the mirror. She hated feeling understanding when it came to her brother, she should feel angry the way he treated her those two years because of Sarah. But all she could do was love him more in her heart.

"Rosa, what's wrong?" asked Tyler rushing out of his room after hearing Rosa's yell.

Rosa called from the other side of the door "Nothing."

"Let me in, Rosa." Tyler turned the doorknob, which was locked. Tyler swore under his breath. He thought Rosa was in their doing something to herself, that she would regret later. Mainly, he would regret. "Rosa, Open this door, now!" shouted Tyler, from the other side of the door trying to break in.

"Tyler, get a life,"

"Not while you're not letting me in your room, I will not"

"Whatever," commented Rosa and unlocked the door. Tyler stood there as Rosa opened the door slowly, He watched as Rosa eyes glanced down at his feet.

"Tell me, what's wrong now, okay?" Tyler spoke softly, he moved in Rosa's room. His head reached the doorway; it made him feel like a giant. "Rosa?" She looked up into his eyes with her light blue eyes, which sparkle like diamonds.

"Tyler, I said I was fine."

"Well, you don't look fine," Tyler went and sat on her bed, without her permission. He didn't need to ask because the bond they shared ever since they were born.

"I was just thinking?" she trailed off.

"What?"

"You know about dad," Rosa came and sat next time on the bed.

Tyler glanced up at his sister and nodded, "I know it seems unfair that he left us alone."

"No, it's not that, just..." She looked up to his face then. "I don't know."

"What, Rosa?" Tyler grasped her hand.

"Tyler, don't touch me." Rosa pulled her hand out of his and stood up.

"Why?" Tyler was shocked and stood up to face his sister, she was a least a foot short then he.

"I don't need your sympathy, okay?" Rosa was closed to tears and he didn't know what he did wrong, this time.

"I'm sorry Rosa," he took a hold of her arm and pulled her forward in a hug. She was very small in his arms, as he hugged her.

"Tyler, can I sleep in your room tonight?" Rosa asked, as she looked up to his face, with tears streaming down her little face. Tyler nodded and wiped the tears away with his fingertips. "Just like we used to sleep together, when we were little, remember?" Rosa asked as her cheeks started to flush.

"Yeah, I remember." Tyler said. Tyler remembered too much what it felt like to have her in his life. Now she was there again.

Chapter Two: True feelings

Later at night Rosa sat in her room wondering what she was doing. She knew she shouldn't have asked to sleep in Tyler's room but yet she couldn't help herself. She felt lost and when she was with Tyler, she felt at peace. She pulled out her t-shirt that was a snug fit to her small petite body; it came down to her upper thighs. She thought she looked good wearing this. She opened her door and snuck acroos the hallway. She could see his light was still on in his room. Rosa breathed in and knocked on the door. Tyler answered the door instantly.

"Be quiet, I don't think Aunt Clara would...?" Tyler lost his voice soon as he looked down at Rosa.

"I know that old bat is paranoid." Rosa breathed. Tyler nodded and let Rosa pass into his room.

"That's what you wear to bed?" he asked.

Rosa laughed. "Yes, you seen me in my Pyjamas, before."

"Yeah, but?" Tyler trailed off.

"I'm sure you seen a lot worse." Rosa laughed. "You probably seen Sarah wearing nothing on." she pointed out in a whisper.

Tyler froze and his face turned red. Then he gasped at her without hurt emotion.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Rosa turned around and climbed into bed, Tyler climbed in after shutting the light off.

"It's fine," Tyler looked up at his ceiling lost in thought

"Good night," Rosa turned on her side facing him.

He looked up still. "Good night, Rosa." She shut her eyes and breathed in Tyler's scent.

Then heard he mumbled, "I haven't seen anything."

Rosa laughed and opened her eyes to see Tyler frowning at her. "Sorry, but that sound funny. You haven't seen anything?"

Tyler stared up but shook his head.

"You really are an angel, aren't you?" Rosa asked then giggled.

"Rosa, I'm not an angel," Tyler muttered. "I was saving myself for someone very ....special."

Rosa laughed out loud again. "You're kidding me, right?"

"No, Rosa, I'm not kidding you."

"Oh, really.... I wish I would have done.... that." Rosa whispered. Remember her first time and how it really didn't mean anything and she didn't feel a thing. When it was done it was she just like she had complete a test and she passed, how stupid was that? She had done it a few times with different guys but wondered when she would be able to enjoy having an orgasm, which she hadn't had one yet.

"What?" asked Tyler; he sat up on the bed looking down at Rosa.

"Oh, I'm sure you know I'm not a ..?" Rosa looked up to Tyler's dark eyes.

"When?" he asked closing his eyes and sat back down, looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you really want to know?" Rosa asked.

"Yes," he winced.

"Fine, it was two years ago."

"Two years ago, you were only sixteen." Tyler was stunned.

"Thanks, I remember how old I was." She said as she rolled over.

Tyler sat there feeling angry and mixed with pain. How could she not tell him that she wasn't a virgin anymore? What most hurt, was that some low life creep she was dating probably had hurt her. That got under his skin he couldn't shrug it off. He finally looked down at Rosa. she was turned on her side and breathing slow. He knew she wasn't asleep, he probably shouldn't have told her that he was saving himself, and she even laughed at him. But he told her to make sure she knew he was still waiting for that special someone. They shouldn't even be talking about this, but that didn't change anything, they had shared everything since they were little. But he remembered he wasn't with complete there with her those two years and they never really talked anymore.

"I'm sorry Rosa, if I upset in anyway," Tyler finally said.

"It's fine, sorry I just don't think it was important time in my life." Rosa breathed in and rolled over to look up to Tyler.

"How can it not be important?"

"I don't know, I got used to the silent treatment you were giving me and I thought my whole world was... crumpling." She broke off with a gasp. "Well, Bobby was pressuring me and I thought it would make me feel good."

Damn that Bobby! Tyler thought, he clenched his fist together. "...You did this because of ...me,"

"No, I didn't. I did it to make me feel good about myself; anyways I broke up with Bobby right after."

"Fine, but you shouldn't have done it to make yourself feel good."

"Yeah, I know but when dad found out, he didn't even care." She glanced up at him. "Why do you care so much, Tyler?"

Tyler looked down at her and rolled to the other side to get away from her. "That`s simple because you're my sister, Rosa." It was a simple answer.

"Dad, didn't care much, he just bought me birth control the very next day."

"Fine, but I'm sorry and we should at least get some sleep, okay." he said breathless.

"Ok good night Tyler." Rosa said

"Good night." Tyler said, "I love you, Rosa" He waited for her to say it but he knew she probably wouldn't and drifted off to sleep.

Rosa felt him move on his side as he slept. Rosa was facing towards him as he moved towards her. His face was so drawn and he looked as peacefully as he slept.

She wondered and whispered. "Tyler, I love you," she shifted close in the bed to feel his body heat against her body. She gently pushed his hair against his forehead back, that's when Tyler shifted in his sleep.

He moaned, "Rosa," he spoke softly.

Rosa was so startled that she shut her eyes. She felt him come alive out of his sleep, as he pushed his body against her; he was very large and male. She felt his lower half press against her and she almost grasp to feel her brother's erection and how large he was.

Tyler came out of his sleep in an instance as he felt the light brush against his forehead. He shifted his body knowing he was very aroused, he let his eyes open a couple seconds later. He was on his side and facing Rosa. She was peacefully looking as she slept, he thought. It was she, he was dreaming about not too long ago. He knew this was wrong, what he felt for his sister. But sometimes he couldn't believe she was his twin sister. Rosa was always the main attraction in his life as he grew-up, not even Sarah could replace her in his heart. He looked at her sleepy face and sighed. She gave him peace and he hated himself how he left her be alone for those two years. He made a promise to himself when he was sixteen, when Rosa confronted him about Sarah. He remembered it clearly, Rosa was mad about Sarah as his girlfriend; he felt joy that Sarah struck a nerve in Rosa. Rosa was always clam and not caring about a thing. Sarah was nothing to him, she didn't attract him like Rosa did, he always thought of Sarah as a friend. But when Rosa told him that she thought Sarah was not good enough for him, he was about to take a hold of Rosa and kiss her. Tyler knew in that instant that he had to do something and that's why he told her to stay out of his life.

"I'm so, sorry, Rosa," Tyler whispered, and place a hand on her forehead. He ran it down her hair, as he breathed her scent in. It did nothing to help his erection go down; every thought was about his beautiful Rosa. He shook his head. What the hell was wrong with him? He knew this wasn't right but still he thought about her. He looked over again, her face was smooth and she only worn a t-shirt when she crawled into his bed, which almost sent him off moaning at the sight of her. Now looking at her, he thought to himself could life get any better than this? He wondered. Tyler gentle lift the blanket up, that was wrapping around them, to peek at his sister. He knew this was wrong but he couldn't help himself. He peeked under and saw that the t-shirt rode up to her waist leaving her legs bare. She didn't have any shorts on just her underwear. Oh god, did he want to press his hard body against her soft body and lose himself in her body. Damn it, it was wrong, he was wrong.

Tyler looked back at her face and saw her body stir, Rosa move then wrap her leg around his thigh and wrap her arm around his neck, hugging him in the dark. He made a mental note that she didn't do this on purpose; she only shifted her position in her sleep to get more comfortable.

He sighed, he put his arm around her lower back that brought her closer to him and he drifted off to sleep, feeling very tight and hard still.

Chapter Three: The bond

Rosa laid almost on her brother, she knew it was wrong, but at the same time she couldn't find the reason why it was wrong. She knew he was asleep, but somehow he was still hard and the heat was driving her insane. She felt him looking at her when she pretended to be asleep. She also felt the way he was looking at her, when he lift the blanket up to look at her legs. He was driving her crazy, but she knew if she had opened her eyes, Tyler would get embarrassed and she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. But she couldn't help herself from teasing him just a little bit, she placed her thigh over his, then placed her arm around his neck and snuggled in. It was funny until, he didn't move and she felt his body heat increase and how hard he was, then he pulled her closer but before that he had whispered that he was sorry.

Why did she have to open her big mouth in the first place? She didn't need him feeling sorry for her. Rosa looked at his face and sighed. She wanted so bad to kiss him on the lips and taste his breath in her mouth, as she pressed her body more against him. Rosa was laying there in his arms, she look up to his face. There was something different to his face now, as she looked closer an emotion she yet had not seen before, it was filled with pain. Tyler lifted his hips slowly up and bumped Rosa's thighs.

"Yesss..." Tyler moaned in his sleep.

This was very wrong Rosa thought, wanting him to doing the things that other boys she date did to her. She watched him as he toss and turn in his sleep, breathing in heavily. He was having a very erotic dream by the looks of it, but Rosa wondered of what, and who?

Tyler shifted his hips again and pressed his erect hardness on Rosa's thigh, she was getting very wet between her thighs. But she continued to watch him moaned. Finally Rosa placed her lips to his and brushed them against Tyler's lips softly. Tyler moaned in his throat and moved his hips up once again.

"Rosssaaaa..." he muttered.

Rosa then kissed him harder and grasped his lower lip into her mouth, pulling on it with her teeth. Tyler kissed her back coming out of his sleep, and then opened his eyes suddenly.

Tyler pushed her away. "Rosa, we can't."

Rosa's eyes were dark with passion that filled them up to the rims; Rosa's mouth was wide open from the kisses they had just shared.

"But I thought?" Rosa looked off to the side.

"Rosa, you're my sisters and I don't feel that way about you." Tyler lied.

Chapter four: Clear head

Rosa glanced at him and then grin, before he could ask what she was about to do; he felt her hand move over his cock and toyed with it.

"Rosa, we can't," Tyler sweep her hand away, his whole body was still tingling from her touch. Oh god, he wanted more of kisses and for her to grab on his cock, to jack it off.

"But, I thought you want to," she began again. "Is it because I'm not special enough?" asked Rosa, her eyes gazing down at herself.

"Dear god, Rosa, you're the most important person to me in my life right now." Tyler reached out to touch her arms. Rosa let him touch her, but her head titled to the side.

"What about Sarah?"

"Sarah holds nothing compared to you, Rosa," He breathed her name like it was a secret. Rosa nodded and the look on her face was filled with pain and confusion.

"Do you feel what I feel, Tyler?" Rosa's eyes stared right through him.

Tyler groaned and covered his face with his hands. He knew what she was asking and he couldn't help himself. "Yes, Rosa, But you are my sister."

Rosa grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his face, to look at him. "We can keep it a secret." She whispered.

Tyler really wanted that but didn't know if he could live with himself; his body wanted her so much; it was hot, hard, and ready for her.

"Rosa we can't do that, what if something happens?" He knew he couldn't deal with himself if he hurt her, or worse got her pregnant, even if she was on birth control; there was always that small chance.

"Its fine we don't have to actually have....?" she trailed off.

"What do you mean," Tyler asked suddenly.

Rosa moved in closer to him and whispered into his ear. "I'll touch you and make you come into my mouth."

Tyler moaned and gave his head a shake. "Please, Rosa, No," But she was already moving down the sheets and pulling down his shorts.

His cock raised up with approve, while he lay there denying what was happening. She sat up right and looked up at him, with blazing eyes, as she looked down at her brother's cock.

"You are so big and hard," She griped his length and ran her hand down and up him. Tyler threw back his head and gasp with joy.

He moaned as Rosa touch his tip of his cock and rubbed it back and forth.

12