Beholder of My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has anyone gave you head, before?" She sat on her knees and kneeled down, breathing on his shaft of his erection. She blew her hot breath on him; he went crazy, shaking his head.

"No..." he gasped.

She smiled up at him and took him into her mouth and started sucking him, his pre -cum moisten her mouth as she had him all the wall into her mouth. He was thrusting up awkwardly but hard against her mouth. She gasped around his tip and reached down to find her own wetness between her lips. She pushed her fingers inside and began rubbing herself, sucking hardered to help him enjoy his climax, which was coming soon. He was groaning in the pillow and gasping for air. She rolled her tongue down his length and sped up the speed going faster, and faster on his delicious shaft. Tyler began screaming from the pain and enjoyment of his sister's mouth on his cock. Rosa rose up and Tyler stop screaming, he look disappointed as she stopped.

"You got to keep quiet, Tyler. Or we are going to get caught."

He nodded and was shocked at her harshness of her voice. His climax was slipping away as he felt her stare at him. But Rosa, knew what he wanted and she lift her shirt up, showing him that she worn nothing underneath, she ripped the t-shirt off and threw it to the ground. Rosa was sitting on his bed just wearing her underwear.

"Rosa, you're just beautiful," Tyler said, looking at her full breasts.

Rosa always felt stupid having huge breast, and they always were heavy, but right now she did feel beautiful. Her nipples were erected and aiming straight at Tyler. Tyler groaned when she bent down and rubbed her breast against his hardness, she placed his cock right in the middle of them and rubbed slowly up and down his length. Tyler couldn't stop gazing at her and he was shuttering from her touch.

"Ahhh... Don't stop," Tyler gasped on to Rosa's hair and began massage her scalp as she moved up and down, she placed light kiss on his t-shirt. "I'm going to come," He spoke hoarsely.

Rosa looked up in gave him a wicked grin,

"Yeah, I"ll swallow you up," She dip down and placed her mouth back on his shaft, and began to massage him again and his balls with her little hands.

A few seconds later Tyler spurted his hot warm seed into his sister's awaiting mouth, as she drinken him in. Rosa sucked on him and cleaned him off, as Tyler just lay there from the aftermath that had just happen. This was his sister that was giving him his frist blowjob, but it didn't feel wrong for some reason.

"Hmmm you taste good Tie," Rosa said, as she rose up to look at his guilty face. Tyler almost became fully hard again, soon as he heard Rosa use his nickname in her dirty mouth that had just been on his dick. Rosa took the liberty and pulled up his shorts, and his t-shirt down then crawled off the bed.

"Where you're going?" Tyler wondered.

"I'm going to clean myself off," Rosa said, as she pulled her t-shirt on and went out of his door, then left to go to the bathroom.

Rosa stood their staring at reflection, as she washed away the taste of brother's yummy cum in her mouth. What the hell are you are doing, she thought. She knew was in she love with her brother, but how much? Did she really see him as a lover? All these questions kept popping in her head. Yes, she did feel for him, as a lover, but this wasn't good at all. Like Tyler said, she was his sister. Maybe there was something wrong with the both of them. Whatever the cost was, she wasn't about to let go of Tyler. She walked down the hallway towards Tyler's room and hers. Where was she going to go now? She made the decision and open Tyler's door.

Chapter Five: Special

Tyler sat up in his bed and waited for Rosa to come back. What was he going to say to her now? He was going to tell her that this can't happen and what had happen will never ever happen again. But soon as he saw Rosa open his door, everything went away.

"Rosa" he breathed.

Rosa stood there and then shut his door, then walked back to him. She placed her hand out and Tyler took it. "We'll keep it a secret, right Tie?"

Tyler nodded his head, which made Rosa leaned forward. He kissed her with so much passion. Rosa climbed on the bed and put her hands on his shoulders and deepened the kiss. Tyler kissed his sister, but this wasn't a brotherly kiss. Rosa moaned as Tyler's hand slip up to grab her breasts.

"Tie," She murmured.

"I want you, Rosa." Tyler whispered in her ear.

"Yes." She replied back. She let her hands trace over his body and lift up his shirt. She kissed him again and then looked at the skin that was bare to her touch.

"Wow." She breathed in. She ran her fingertips across his chest; he very was built with six pack abs. She teased his nipples making them erected; she felt the heat increase in her own body. Her stomach ached, as did her women hood for Tyler. Tyler just looked at her in the eyes, as she played with his chest. Tyler bent forward and kissed her neck, then reaching at the bottom of her t-shirt and lifting it up over her head. He reached out with shaking hands to touch his sister's chest; Rosa leaned forward to give him more access.

Tyler thumbed her nipples like she did to him, but he rubbed them raw, Making them hard as pebbles as he continued his movement.

"Don't stop, Tyler." Rosa said with approval. He didn't but bent down and pulled on one erected nipple with his lips, then his teeth. Rosa felt the sensation go right through her; she was throbbing down to her cunt. Rosa stood up and took off her underwear. She gladly kicked them to the ground.

"Rosa, you're so gorgeous." Rosa smiled and leaned forward to give him a better view of her. He was almost growling from her teasing him.

"Come to me, now." Tyler pointed at the bed. Rosa shook her head, "Not until you take those off now," she smiled.

Tyler pulled down his shorts and pulled them off, placing them on the ground with her t-shirt.

"Happy?" Tyler asked, revealing himself to his sister, as his dick harden.

"Not, yet," Rosa dipped on the bed and sat beside him, kissing him on his mouth. She let her hands explore his shaft, finding him getting harder underneath her touch, impossible she thought.

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked her as he broke the kiss, to stare into her solo.

"Are you sure, I am special enough?" asked Rosa.

Tyler gasped her by the arms and rested her beside him, as he looked down at her.

"Rosa, I find you too damn special and very beautiful." Tyler reached between them and stuck his fingers inside his sister's tight pussy. Rosa raised her body to meet him, arching her spine.

"Do you want to do this?" Tyler looked down at her face. He swirled his finger around her clit in circles.

Rosa started making noises and gasped out yes. Rosa rotated her hips and pumped them forward into Tyler's hand. Tyler was getting hotter from her heat against his fingers. She was very wet, hot, and tight. Rosa knew she was about to experience her first orgasm and she wanted him to go faster, but he was teasing her with the slowness.

"Faster, Tie." She groaned.

"No, Rosa you're going to enjoy it slow." Tyler panted back at her with his evil smile on his lips. He keep moving his two fingers in and out of her very slow, she couldn't take it.

She almost screamed it,"Tyler, fucked me with your hand faster, now!"

Tyler stopped and almost came on to the sheets, with her swearing at him.

"You want me too make you cum, into my hand, Rosa."

Rosa thrashed back and moving her hips harder against his hands. Tyler stuck another finger in to fill up her tight hole and started to fuck her with his fingers, wanting her to come over his hand. He drove them in over and over, as he touched her insides walls, to help her bring her climax faster. Rosa tightened up so much, her stomach started to spasm, then she release. She came all over Tyler's hand as he cupped her. Rosa's body felt zinging from her orgasm; she looked up to Tyler's face and caught him, raising his hand to his mouth, then began slowly sucking on his fingers.

"Damn, you taste delicious." Tyler's eyes blazed.

Tyler lean forward then and lay on top of her, but Rosa pushed him off and made him lay on his back, as she straddle him.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Tyler," Rosa sat on his thighs making her heat drive him insane, as she was so close to his dick.

"Rosa, I want you to sit on me and ride me," Tyler closed his eyes enjoying the feel of his sister's hand grip his hard cock and run her fingers up his length, then tipped it towards her slit.

"How long do you want me to ride you?" Rosa murmured to him. Tyler opened his eyes and looked up to her; he placed his hands on her hips and raised her, then gently sat her on his tip. He opened her just a bit a first, then slowly sit her all the way down.

"You can ride me until..." he stopped because Rosa began to ride him. She came off him then moved into him. She kept that rhythm, she knew very well. He groaned as she lean in towards him, she started to bounce her breasts in front of his face; all he could do was thrust and play with her hard nipples with his fingertips. Rosa loved the way she lean into him and how Tyler thrust up into her, he was all the way in her and coming out of her faster.

Tyler reached down to touch her, at her clit, slowly rubbing, as he got more aggressive with the rubbing.

"Fuck, I'm coming," Tyler, said as he busted out into Rosa's pussy. Rosa was already tight but soon as Tyler came into her, she gasped at the force. She arched her body and took him all in. She squeezed herself around his shaft, making him give her every last drop, to fill her up. Then she released and rounded her back, as her hair fell all the way down her back.

"Fuck," she gasped. She shuddered one last time, then clasped on Tyler's chest. They were both breathing heavily.

"What are we going to do, now?" Rosa asked, as she placed her hand on his chest. Tyler knew he should have all the answers but couldn't seem to find them.

"I don't know, but were in this together, now" Tyler took Rosa's hand and squeezed it, then brought it to his lips and kissed it.

The end.

*

Tuned into the next book in Rosa and Tyler's adventures...

12