Beholding Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you feel like heaven," I growled as her nether lips reached the midpoint of my shaft. Knowing how much she enjoyed the comparisons, I added, "I doubt your Mom's pussy was ever that tight."

She let out a long, high-pitched moan as the last of me vanished inside her. "Ohh, big. Mmm, I love it."

When she sat up straight atop me, the sight of me stretching her tight young pussy set off a powerful throb. Her back arched, thrusting her breasts toward me as the sensation rippled through her. She bit her lower lip, moaned, and slid a hand between her legs to her clit.

At first, her hips moved slowly back and forth, stirring me inside her. After a few strokes, she switched to a circular motion, and the fingers rubbing her clit moved faster.

"That's it. Ride me. I want to feel you come," I told her.

"Oh yeah," she said, and went back to rocking on my cock, picking up the pace.

Every backstroke tugged uncomfortably at the root of my cock, but I couldn't have cared less. The sight of her grinding her pussy on me and the pleasure in her face was well worth a little discomfort.

She rode me faster by the moment — her fingers becoming a blur over her clit. Her breasts quivered hypnotically from her efforts. I could see a flush gathering in her cheeks, slowly spreading outward. A growl rumbled in my throat when I felt a drop of her wetness meandering through the hairs at the base of my shaft.

"Uh huh. Uh huh. Uh huh," she whimpered, her voice rising in pitch with every one.

"Are you close?"

"Oh god — y-yes!"

"Come for me."

I winced and a tight grunt burst from my lips when she went wild atop me. For a few seconds, the discomfort changed to twinges of pain with every thrust of her hips. She breathed in loud, desperate pants until one caught in her throat, and her mouth dropped open.

Dawn screeched as orgasm claimed her a heartbeat later. Her head lashed backward, and then forward, sending a golden curtain of hair cascading in front of her face. She screamed again, falling forward onto one hand and trapping the other between our bodies.

"Fuck yes," I growled as I grabbed her ass.

I couldn't do much more than bump my hips upward, but it was enough. Weepy-sounding whimpers tumbled from her lips with every short thrust. She hovered tight and trembling above me, her pussy clenched around my cock like a second skin.

"Oh god, please," she squeaked, the sound so pained that I froze in place, thinking it was too much for her.

I was wrong.

With the very next breath, she cried out, "Don't s-stop!"

Somehow, I found a level of strength and coordination that I'll probably never match when I heard those words. I slid an arm behind her back, pushed off with the other and my legs, rolling her over. I slipped free of her in the process, but that didn't last long. Her feet locked behind me, pulling me toward her, and I sank balls-deep inside her again.

Dawn yelped and arched her back as I thrust into her still climaxing pussy. A swipe of her hand pulled most of the hair out of her face, letting me see the ecstasy of her expression. She screamed again, her toes curling and fingers clawing at the mattress.

It was too much. There was no holding back as I slammed into her, growling like an animal the whole while. My thrusts drove her ass into the mattress and made her breasts bounce everywhere. In less than a minute, I felt heat swelling in my cock as I reached the point of no return.

Dawn sucked in a noisy gasp as I pulled my cock out of her and wrapped my hand around it. I'd only taken a couple of strokes when I heard her say in a rush of words that all ran together, "No, inside me!"

My cum surged up as I tried to fulfill that demand, and I didn't quite make it. A roar burst from my lips as the first jet spurted all over her pussy and the blonde curls above. The sound jumped to a girlish pitch as my cock slipped between her cum-spattered folds and inside her again. My hips jerked in random, spastic pumps as I erupted over and over, filling her tight young pussy with a flood of cum that I didn't think was ever going to end.

The second time her walls squeezed tight around my sensitive organ, I jerked free of her out of primal instinct. I sank down next to her on trembling arms and legs, ending up with my back pressed against the blissfully cool wall of the camper.

I heard her languid moan of, "Oh fuck, yeah," and forced my eyes open just in time to see her reach between her legs. I drew in a stuttering gasp as she lifted her hand, showing it covered in cum.

"Did Mom ever make you come that much?"

"Not even..." I had to take a breath before I could finish with, "Close."

The beautiful creature at my side giggled and said, "I win."

She didn't make my recovery any easier when she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. I felt weak as a kitten, but she scooted over, giving me more room, and sat up. There was a grin on her face as she brushed her hair back over her shoulders and gave a shake to settle it.

She shivered then and said, "I needed that so bad. I haven't had multiples in forever."

"You're incredible," I agreed while drinking in the sight of her beautiful body glowing with post-orgasmic bliss.

"Oh," she exclaimed and tensed up. "Do you have a towel or something?"

I pointed — my hand still trembling — and said, "That cabinet over there."

Dawn cupped a hand over her pussy and stutter-stepped to the cabinet. She pulled out a towel, tucked it between her legs, and then grabbed a couple of washcloths. She handed me one of them, and then went about the task of cleaning up the cum dribbling from her. I lurched and gasped when the cloth touched my still-sensitive cock, drawing out a brief, musical laugh from her.

Eventually, I managed to clean up, but we both had to be careful of the slimy wet spot on the small mattress. There was an awkward moment where neither of us knew what to do or say, which was thankfully interrupted by the message tone from my phone.

It was on Dawn's side, so she picked it up and handed it to me. I opened the message and nodded when I saw the images Carl had sent me from the newspaper.

"What is it?" she asked.

"The police reports from when your Mom went nuts on me. She's been telling all our friends here that I got drunk and sent her to the E.R."

Dawn's mouth dropped open in shock and she said, "Damn, I thought she was a bitch before. That's just fucking evil."

I shrugged and said, "Couple of the guys don't believe her. These should convince their wives."

"Well," she said as she slipped off the bed, "If you're going to make up with them, I should probably get out of here. Some of them probably know what I look like, and this wouldn't look good, huh?"

I winced as the truth of those words settled over me, but she laughed and waved her hand in a dismissive gesture.

"Don't worry about it. We just had sex. Really good sex. I don't regret it. Do you?"

I chuckled. "Not in a million years."

"Good."

She snatched up my phone and tapped away on the screen. When she handed it back, I saw her name added to my contacts, and that she'd sent a message to her cell. She sat down on the bed next to me, and pulled me into a long, hungry kiss.

"Send me a text as soon as you get home. And I mean as soon as you get home. Don't make me wait."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked, but knew it didn't sound at all convincing before the words finished leaving my mouth.

"Oh, it's a very good idea. No strings. No drama. Just a few good fucks while neither of us is seeing anyone else."

"I think I can handle that."

"We'll see," she said, and twitched her eyebrows before standing up again.

I watched her walk toward the door — her butt and hair both dancing from the sway of her hips. She grabbed the handle, but before she opened the door, she turned back to look at me.

"Well, maybe more than a few."

I blew out a long, slow breath as the door closed behind her, shook my head, and chuckled. If not for the smell of her perfume and sex still lingering around me, I might have very well believed it was just a dream.

A few taps sent the pictures from my phone to Ron, and I climbed out of bed. Amazing wake-up call or no, I still needed my morning coffee.

While I poured the first cup, my phone sounded off. I took a seat and a sip, then checked the message. It was from Ron.

"Wendy's on the phone screaming at Linda. See you soon."

Yeah, it's petty, but boy did that feel good.

I barely had time to bask in my ex's comeuppance before my phone beeped at me again. My smile got even wider when I saw it was from Dawn.

"As soon as you get home," the message reminded me.

I lifted my cup and toasted the dawn of a beautiful new day.

****

Hope you enjoyed this little taste of forbidden fruit. This story is an entry in the Literotica Nude Day contest, which is decided by reader voting, so I'd appreciate your vote. Play fair though. No multi-voting or down-voting other stories.

Feedback is the fuel that keeps me writing, and the only payment we get as free authors. So, adding me or my story to your favorites or leaving public comments helps stoke my creative fires for the next story. It has the added benefit of attracting more eyes to my work, bringing in more feedback as well.

12