Being A Bad Girl For Daddy...

Story Info
Mixing irresistible pain with intoxicating pleasure.
3.6k words
4.27
75.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for personal use, and I do really hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. If any content in this story is used by others, please contact me and seek permission. Thank you, and enjoy reading! :)


Watching my body sway to the music, you lift and tip your glass back; feeling the burn of alcohol hit your throat. You glance down, seeking my body through the crowd to get a look at my attire; a white low cut shirt – tight over my tits – a fitted leather mini skirt, and 6 inch heels to match. You like what you see. I'm yours tonight; whether I want to be, or not.

You leave your seat, and move through the crowd, taking your place behind me, towering me like you have so many times before. I'm completely unaware of your presence. I didn't know you were coming tonight. I dance with my friends, raising my glass in the air as another track comes over the speakers, oblivious to you. Everyone's dancing with each other, getting on with their own business. You know what you want to do.

Your fist finds my hair, and I scream. Nobody hears me over the music. Everyone is screaming and singing. Everyone is so close together, no one would notice you doing this to me. Your other hand reaches round to pinch at my right nipple, and you grind against my ass, pushing your hardening cock against it, making my body squirm and wriggle against you, trying to get away from your grasp. I can't.

"Stay still, and be a good little girl for Daddy," you whisper before clamping your teeth down on my ear. I moan at the familiarity of your voice, moving my body closer to yours instinctively, pushing my ass against your hardening cock. You stifle a moan from between clenched teeth, and slap my ass through the leather of my skirt.

"Behave. You're being such a bad girl tonight. I think Daddy's going to have to punish you!" You slide your hand down my ass and under my skirt, pulling the leather up. You soon notice my lack of underwear; your finger slides along my pussy, making my legs quiver. Your grip on my hair keeps my body upright as I tremble under your touch. You spank my bare ass hard.

"See... being a good girl isn't so hard, is it?" You get a grip on my waist and push me towards the exit, pushing me harder and faster when I start to slow. Your other hand finds the underneath of my shirt, pulling it from inside of my skirt, sliding it over my warm skin, and under my bra, teasing and pulling at my nipple. I moan hard, in pleasure and in pain.

You grab my body and pull me out of the club, and into the nearest cab. You give directions to the driver, and tell him to not look in his mirror at us in your intimidating way. You look down at me, and tell me to keep my hands behind my back, as your one hand slides up my thigh, and the other circles around my neck. I squirm against your body, trying to gasp for air, as your other hand slides between my legs to pound my pussy with your fingers.

"You look so beautiful tonight, baby girl."

Warm soft lips land on my neck, biting, licking and sucking, as your skilled fingers slide inside my pussy, fucking it with force. I moan hard, and move my arms to grab and stop your hand. My cheek begins to sting, as reality dawns that I've been slapped. I deserved it, I know I did. I disobeyed Daddy. You force my arms back behind me, and lay me down on the back seat.

You grab my shirt, and pull it between two hands, ripping it down the middle to access the body that you own. You unclasp my bra, leaving me practically naked and vulnerable in this cab. I scream for the cabdriver to stop, but you force your lips on mine; muffling my screams and whimpers, then clamp your hand down over my mouth.

"Are you going to shut the fuck up, or do I have to make you?" My eyes widen, and I nod. I'll be quiet. You smile that grin that makes me melt. It's my weakness; you know it, and you're using it to your advantage. You move your hand away from my mouth, knowing I'll stay quiet no matter what.

Pulling the sides of my shirt apart, your teeth find my chest, biting down hard on the smooth warm skin, sinking your teeth into my flesh, making me moan hard and squeal in pain. Your teeth work their way across my chest, over my boobs and to my nipple, tearing at it with your teeth, then softly sliding your tongue over it; mixing irresistible pain with intoxicating pleasure.

I gasp between inaudible moans of pleasure, attempting to stay quiet through the immense pleasure you're bringing me. I can't help but grind against your leg, forcing more pleasure on myself. You look down, noticing what I'm doing, before slapping my ass. "Stay still little girl... you've been so good for Daddy. You wouldn't want to make Daddy angry now, would you?" I look up at you, and shake my head. I want to bring you pleasure – not make you angry.

The cab pulls to a halt, and you pay the driver, before grabbing my hair, and the remnants of my clothing, and pull me from the cab. I stumble in my heels, and fall to my knees at the door. You reach into your pocket, and bend down in front of me, wrapping something around my neck. I reach up when you let go, feeling what you're tugging on. A collar. A leash.

You order me to stand. As I do, your hands find the rest of my attire, ripping it to shreds and leaving me naked, except for my heels, in the street. I shiver in the cold night air. I look up at you through the tops of my eyes. You're so tall, so powerful, and ever so sexy.

"Unzip my pants like a good girl." I kneel down again, and crawl to your front, and reach to unzip them, pulling them down a little. I go to reach my hand inside, but you slap my hand, and pull the leash. I gag and choke as you pull on it, making it tighter.

I follow you into the house, crawling at your heel as you pull on the collar with the leash. You bend down to my level, softly kissing me on the forehead, before wrapping a blindfold over my eyes. I try to move away, but you pull me back with the leash, before leading me somewhere unknown.

I question my whereabouts, but you keep tugging on my leash, not answering my questions. I hear a door open. I can tell its dark where you're taking me, even with the blindfold on, and I resist entering. You let go of the leash, as I hear it drop to the floor, echoing around me. Your footsteps pace away from me, as you rattle with something across the room, and then walk back toward me. I feel something hard smack down across my ass, and I squeal in pain, my knees buckling from underneath me, and my face hitting the floor.

I feel your soft warm hand slide over the warm skin of my ass, rubbing the welt you've left with whatever you hit me with. "I told you to be quiet. You didn't obey Daddy". I shudder at the thought of making you angry, wondering what else you could hit me with.

You grab the leash again, dragging me across the room as I resist and pull back. You're stronger than me, and it was inevitable that you would win the battle. You pick me up, and push me back against something cold and hard, lying me down. Every muscle in my body tenses, feeling cold metal under my back. I feel the leash unclip from the collar around my neck, and I breathe long and hard. You stand at my side, knowing your presence intimidates me, while you bind my wrists, and attach them to something above my head. I move my arms, realising I can't move them much at all, before hearing the rattling of chains above my head.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I'll be a good girl. I promise!" You bend down to my ear, kissing and nibbling on it softly, making inaudible moans escape my lips. "I won't let you go. Not until I'm done with you, my good little girl. You'll enjoy this, because you know I'll enjoy this". I smile, imagining you getting vast amounts of pleasure out of my pain, imagining your thick hard cock pounding my pussy...

You bend down to kiss me, sliding your tongue between my lips, sliding your warm hands across my body, before stopping and walking across the room. I lift my head, still blindfolded, wondering where you have gone. The rattling of chains on more metal, and the cranking sound above my head startles me. I start to shout, panicking and writhing in my bonds. "Don't do this Daddy. You don't need to do this. I'll be good! I promise I'll be good."

You become scarily close to me all of a sudden, and slowly start to stroke my hair, calming me. My body starts to move upwards, and I demand you remove the blindfold. You walk to face me, tearing the blindfold from my face. My eyes adjust to the light again, and I focus in on you. I look down by your side, watching you move so rapidly I miss everything. The skin across my thigh welts in nine strands. I bring my legs up, screaming and contorting myself as if it will help to ease the pain; it doesn't.

I relax after a while, noticing the cranking noise has stopped. I stretch my legs out to reach the floor. I can't, even in my heels. I look up – you've suspended me from a bar. You bend at my legs, tying rope around my ankles, attaching them to a tie rings on the floor. You spread my legs, ensuring I can't close them – giving you as much access as you desire.

I cover in a light sweat, and feel it slide over the raw marks of the whip, stinging. My arms ache, and my ankles hurt from the rope. You move toward me, pushing my thighs apart, gliding your finger along the slit of my pussy; liquid begins to pool between my pussy lips. "Daddy, please fuck my pussy with your fingers. Please let me cum! I'll do anything!"

You smile up at me, and I tremble as you thrust a finger inside me, curling it back to tease my G-spot. My entire body quivers, and I throw my head back as you push in another finger. You fuck my pussy, watching drops of cum slide down my inner thighs. You kneel down between my thighs, and slowly probe my pussy with your tongue. I throw my head back, and groan in ecstasy as you rub your tongue slowly over my clit. The flicking, licking, nibbling and sucking of your tongue on my clit, your fingers fucking me, rubbing over my G-spot as you slide in, and back out again, is almost too much to bare. I tremble, as my mouth gapes, letting inaudible words roll off my tongue as you fill me with pleasure.

My body starts to shake in its chains as I fight the pressure building inside of me. Your tongue continues to tease me, feeling me tense, and backing away to make me cum harder; edging me. "Daddy, Please let me cum! I need to cum, so bad!" Digging your tongue deeper, and slowly putting pressure on my clit, I tense my body, hoping to fight the orgasm, only to squeal and moan as I cum harder than before.

You stand to face me; watching me pant and listening to my moans quieten. You smile, and walk across the room. You hit a switch and bring me down from the suspended bar; my limbs feeling like concrete as I attempt to support and steady my feet on the ground in my heels. You reach up to caress my hair, pushing it away from my face, and then tug hard forcing me to my knees. You push your pants down, followed by your boxers, and pull me by my hair to face your huge cock.

"Open your mouth!" I obey you, opening my mouth wide. You thrust your hips forward, invading my mouth with your cock. You're so thick and big. I moan over your cock at the thought of being fucked by you. I slowly start to slide my tongue over your cock, sucking lightly. You grab my hair, pulling your cock from my mouth, and bend to my level. "I didn't tell you to suck it, or lick it. You're being a bad girl today!"

You look around the room, and then grab my hair, telling me to stand. I do as I'm told and follow you across the room. You pull me toward the metal bench, grabbing me around my waist, lifting me onto it. You grab my hair, pulling me to lie on the table, hanging my head off the end. Reaching to the side of the bench, you grab something, as I open my mouth again, trying to please you. You slide your cock into my mouth again, and start to thrust down my throat. You lean over me, twisting, pulling and pinching at my nipples. I whimper over your cock.

My eyes pool with tears and my face burns red. I can hardly breathe over your invading cock. You grunt and moan above me, and I know you're being pleasured. You thrust into my mouth, forcing your way to my throat, making me choke and gasp for air. Your hand slides through my hair with a careful nature, as your other hand pinches and pulls at my nipple, making me moan. I swallow as you fuck my throat. It tightens, and is enough to send you over the edge; you cum in my mouth, filling it 'til I can't hold any more. It starts to drip down my chin, and you catch it with the head of your cock, ordering me to clean you off. I lick you hungrily and swallow your load. You pull your cock from my mouth, and lift me up on the table.

"Lay back, baby girl. Daddy's not finished with you yet." I smile in anticipation, and lie back as told. You restrain my wrists and legs to the table, and then finish undressing. Your wide shoulders, broad chest, and toned stomach make me weak at the knees; I'm glad I'm lying down for fear of collapsing. You're so incredibly sexy, and I just want to touch you, but you restrained me for a reason...

You turn from me, and I hear a click and notice something glow. You turn toward me with a lit candle, holding it whilst it pools with wax, then tilt it down over my breasts. I squirm and scream as it burns into my skin, then cools immediately. You tease me, with a smile on your face, remembering how I teased you for so long. Your other hand reaches down between my legs, rubbing down my slit, and slowly rubbing around my clit in circles. I moan hard, and throw my head back, then flinch and squirm as the wax hits my stomach.

I look up at you, and you smile back with lust in your eyes. I notice your thick hard cock pointing toward me, and I rattle my restraints in an attempt to reach for it. My eyes linger, and you know what I want. You lean toward me, and stroke my hair back from my face, before kissing me with an animalistic want and need. You play with my pussy harder, pinching my clit occasionally, making me yelp against your mouth.

You lift yourself onto the bench, mounting me. You untie my legs, but grab them firmly, forcing them toward my stomach. Holding my legs in one hand, and your cock in the other, you slide the head over my slit. You hear me moan, and your cock twitches in anticipation. You push through, covering yourself in the juices of my pussy, before forcing yourself inside me. I squeal, and tense my body at the harsh invasion. You ignore my pleas as you pull your hips back, and then force yourself back inside me. I move my legs to wrap around your back, as you lean over my frame.

"Ohh – Uhh... Dad – Daddy! Fuck me – me harder!" I moan between thrusts. I look up into your eyes, but they're glazed over from pleasure. Your mouth is open slightly, and you're breathing hard. You fuck me harder and harder, leaning down over me.

I look down, watching the muscles in your stomach tense as you fuck me harder, your thick arms either side of my head. My arms are still restrained, and I pull on the chains, trying to move as I squirm under your body. I arch up toward your body and moan as the head of your cock pushes against my g-spot. You watch me; my hair splayed out across the table, a light sweat layered across my skin, and the soft blush in my cheeks as my mouth stretches, letting moan after moan roll from the back of my throat.

Your mouth comes down toward my chest; your teeth clamping down over my nipple. I squeal hard and loud against your ear, and beg for you to stop. You look at me sternly through the tops of your eyes, telling me under all circumstances that I'm your slut, and that I don't tell you what to do. You reach up, and untie my wrists.

"Turn over, baby girl." I do as I'm told, as your hand reaches over, forcing my head down on the table, as my hips automatically move up. You grab my waist, and push yourself back into my pussy. You fuck me with reckless abandon, making me gasp, squeal and moan as you rub back and forth over my g-spot.

My ass starts to sting, as your hand comes down over the bare flesh. I whimper as you fuck me and spank me. I know I've been a bad girl today, and I deserve every spank I get. "Thank you Daddy!" I gasp against the table. You spank me over and over, listening to my thanks and whimpers as each slap becomes more painful – the skin of my soft creamy ass burning red with your hand marks branding me as your own. You thrust into me over and over, and I turn my head to look you in the eye. "Daddy. PLEASE can I cum? I need to cum! Please!"

You rub your hand softly over my ass then slam into me. I scream against the table in pleasure. "Yes baby girl. Cum hard for Daddy!" I clench my eyes shut, and breathe hard, tightening my pussy on your cock. You pound me a final time, and I let go. The body you own screams, squeezing and milking your cock as floods of cum leaves the tight, aching hole you're fucking. You continue fucking me as I ride out my orgasm. Another builds up quickly from your quick hard strokes, and I scream out as my pussy aches, letting cum pour out of the hole you're using.

Your hand slams down on my bare ass again. "I didn't give you permission for that one!" Your fist finds my hair again, pulling me upwards against your body.

"Sorry Daddy... I couldn't help it!" One hand finds my throat, as the other finds my breasts; tugging, pinching and pulling at my reddened nipples. Your mouth latches onto my neck, kissing and biting me. You fuck me harder. Your pace quickens, and I smile – I know my daddy's close.

I turn my head to watch your face as you cum, slamming into me. Your eyes roll back as you jerk and pound into me, feeling you're cum coat my insides like you've wanted to do for so long. Coming down from your climax, I turn to kiss you, sliding my tongue between your lips; smiling against them. "Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for using me for your pleasure." You kiss me back. "You've done such a good job baby girl."

You slide your cock from my pussy, and I turn to lick and suck my juices off. My Daddy needs to be cleaned properly by his little girl. I smile up at you.

I climb from the table, as you follow, grabbing my waist and lifting me into your arms. You walk from the room, taking me upstairs to your bedroom. Laying back on your bed bruised, aching and abused from everything you've done to me, I look up at you, and smile as I thank you for using me for your pleasure.

"That's all I've ever wanted Daddy – To please you!"

"You did baby girl... You did." I wrap up against you, and thank you again as I start to drift off to sleep, knowing I have an eternity left to make up for teasing you for so long...