Being a Good Bitch Pt. 02

Story Info
Being lent away for favors.
1.3k words
3.93
18.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today being the second day of Sally and my adventure, I sat up exhausted by the evening - tired from cleaning her home, washing, ironing and setting her clothes, doing the dishes. The maid uniform now a tad heavy to carry.

Mistress Sally had just sent a text, "go fetch and use the things in the kitchen right cabinet. Make sure you've used them all by the time I return. Coming back by 8. Keep dinner ready. We're going out tonight." Excitedly, I race to the cabinet, only to find KY jelly, condoms and a regular sized gherkin. It had a post-it note reading, "for your practice today". Weirdly I did get excited at the thought of being instructed to violate myself. I took the three things, and headed to the guest bedroom. Heading back to Sally's bedroom for her laptop, I started the little film she had prepared of pleasuring herself, which she made me watch as she penetrated me with her strap on the previous night. Today was a substitute to her instructed daily fuck.

Setting the laptop on the bed, I undressed completely, and knelt on my knees on the floor along the bedside. Putting the condom on the gherkin, I got a serious erection. Lubed up my backdoor. Got ready for what was to come. As I started watching the video, I slowly gathered the courage to push the already placed thing into my butt. Slowly it went in. Excessively painful. Continued for a while, until I felt exhilarated.

After this was done, already 730pm, i quickly cleaned up and got ready to get some food. Set up the table as she was about to reach home. Suddenly realized I'm in regular guy clothes. Quickly changed into a long frilled skirt and T-back. Added a golden bracelet as a final touch. Then rang the bell. Sally's home. Delighted to see the house clean, she gave an affectionate peck, and whispered in my ear "good girl". We quickly had dinner, changed into normal clothes and then we headed out to town for a drink. Her friend Pooja was meeting us. As we drove there, Sally gave a brief introduction about her and the yearly appraisal that was to come up. Turns out Pooja was Sally's manager and had been given a hint of Sally and my arrangement, and that Sally could lend her 'bitch' to pooja for a while, in turn off a good job rating.

Sally urged if I would be good enough to give Pooja a good time. Would be helpful in her annual review. I said will think about it.

Meeting Pooja over drinks was not fun. She seemed an up nosed aggressive and socially awkward single woman. And was she tall. Dressed in her business suit, I figured she'd just returned from work.

Pooja went to use the Ladies' room, and Sally asked - 'what do u think'? I replied with a wink- 'maybe..., but our place only'

As we asked for the were finished, we headed back home. Me driving and Pooja and Sally sitting. I was the designated driver, being teetotal.

As we relaxed into Sally's home, I led Pooja into the guest bedroom. She suddenly returned to her aggressive behavior, asking me to go fetch what Sally would give. I went to sally's room and realized a nice pack with condoms and lube. Happy that I would be the one doing the fucking, I headed back to the room where Pooja was.

Some conversations and an already drunk woman led to some quick make out. I undid her top, nice luscious bust, and went straight to fondling them with both hands and biting her nipples. She pulled me back with my hair and said - You're the bitch. Be a bitch. Don't do what ur not asked to. She instructed me step by step:

Nibble her earlobes, tongue her below the ear, suckle the nipples, gently press her boobs, sit behind her and bite her shoulder, blades, back and tongue the lower back. Give her a gentle back rub. Remove her pants, sniff her butt. Hold my lips between her butt cheeks.

Bringing me back, she said there's a surprise. And completely removed her panties. I stared at a throbbing medium sized penis. Wow. Pooja was a shemale. Not being able to move my eyes off it, she stood up, and asked me to kneel down. Reluctantly, I declined politely. She said, "Okay, no problem, I'm off. Tell sally to meet me tomorrow." understanding what had just happened, I begged her to stay. She replied, "better make it worth my time." The dildo sucked yesterday was something. A real penis is something else.

I said, "can it be condomed please?" She refused, saying it would not be fun for her. I convinced myself- this one for sally. Guided her towards the window, with her butt towards the sill, I sat down and adjusted myself - saying give it a best shot. It was an erect well shaven penis and scrotum. That was a saver. I looked at Pooja in the eye, sorry for refusing earlier. Got ready, slowly blowing air on the penis, drying it completely, and moistened my mouth and filled it with saliva. Looked into pooja's eye again, held her ball sack in my right hand, myself also throbbing with nervousness, and slowly let her penis penetrate my mouth. On reaching the mouth end, I had to go yet ahead and gagged and twinkled my toes as Pooja's penis entered my throat. It being in, I suckled it affectionately, fantasizing it to be Sally's penis, and letting it stay in the wet warm mouth and lower lip at the scrotum. I played along with my tongue touching her scortum and also tickling her penis. Then removed my mouth, and again repeated the deep-suck.

Then removed my mouth and played my tongue with her penis under shaft. Then looked at it sideways and gently bit and licked it. Then again went for a quick deep suck in and out and gently lowering my teeth to slightly brush her penis. I then removed it, scared of getting ejaculated in the mouth, and licked her well shaven scrotum. I then proceeded to the area between her anus and scrotum. Her moaning. Then again sat up in the position started at, and took her hands and placed them by my ears, asking her to fuck my mouth. Pooja asked me to keep the teeth away, coz it would get aggressive. I opened my jaws wide, and my mouth smaller, and in came her sledgehammer. She luckily did not cum.

After this was done, she asked me to bend over. I realized the practiced on ass would be more pleasurable. She wore a condom for this one. But kept the lube only for her shaft, not for my anus. I told her it wouldn't be enjoyable if it got difficult. She agreed and lubed my butt. I bent over the study table, with my face bent against the wood. She entered without warning. I shrieked a moan. This did satisfy her further.

Continued the fuck for a while. On and on. Slowly it got more and more enjoyable. I assisted her by moving myself back onto her penis. The flapping sound as her body hit my butt cheeks was the only noise in the room. Then she came. The expansions of her penis and the streams being blocked by the condom, she was exhausted. She pulled out her limp penis and went into the bathroom to clean up. I cleaned up with some tissues, got dressed into a long skirt and t-back and left to get Pooja some coffee. She was delighted when I returned. And as she sat in the balcony sipping coffee, I sat by her feet giving her a gentle foot rub, a gratitude for working hard and giving both my holes a good fuck.

She dressed up back and went into the living room. Sally was watching TV anxiously, and Pooja hugged her with a thanks. Sally understood what that meant.

A hug to me too, Pooja left.

Sally gave me a deep hug, whispering in my ear - good work. Tomorrow's going to be intense. Went on her knees, undid my skirt and took my penis into her mouth.