Being a Good Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Introduced to his feminine side and a sexual adventure.
2.2k words
4.47
32.2k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janton
janton
29 Followers

Note: every character in this story is over 18, legally consenting, and completely fictional.

This is the first story I have ever written. I hope you enjoy it!

*****

I have two email accounts. One of them is pretty much devoted to spam. I set it up years ago, when I needed a fake email to sign up for something. It was probably a porn site or something, I don't really remember. Since then I've gotten a lot of use out of it. The inbox is full of a constant stream of product offers and click bait ads. I hardly ever check it.

It was pure luck that I checked it that day. I was looking for a coupon to some big box store when the email caught my eye, halfway down the screen, jammed between something about boner pills and a "Victoria Secret Summer Sale!!" It was an email from Mistress Alana, and from just a couple days ago! I couldn't believe I happened to catch it before it disappeared into the inbox void.

I had found Mistress Alana online. Over the last few years, I'd gotten into some pretty kinky browsing habits on the internet. I liked to browse personal ads and imagine what it would be like to call one up. And after chickening out about a hundred times, I somehow managed to make an appointment with a mistress that had caught my eye. Mistress Alana. She had a private space with a ton of equipment and every review about her services was stellar. You never really know, but she seemed to really enjoy her role as a domme.

I was just a normal, quiet guy in my late 20s. Not much to notice. I never played sports, but I did love swimming, which is probably what I have to thank for my slim, semi-toned frame. Girls have always said I'm cute, never handsome. And I really hadn't been very sexually sexually adventurous up until this point. I still don't know how I pulled the trigger and decided to try having a real-world sex adventure. You only live once, right? I just had no idea the real sexual adventure it would lead to.

Mistress Alana was only the beginning, but what a beginning she was. I only had a handful of sessions with her, but it was obvious we clicked right away. She was a seductress. She was striking, beautiful, but in part because she just oozed sex appeal. She had that quality that went beyond just looks. And as far as I could tell she truly enjoyed taking control, and she seemed to like the way I responded to her command. She loved teaching me and getting me to try new things, got pleasure from pushing and expanding my boundaries.

She ordered me around on my knees, forcing me to worship her body. She strapped me to benches and crosses and chairs and teased me, whipped me, spanked me. She gave me my first butt plug, something I never thought I'd do. Some of it scared me at first, but I hell if I didn't savor every moment.

But it was our last session that really got me.

I was naked on my knees with a blindfold on, and I could hear my Mistress up to something, her heels clacking around the room. Our session had just started and my heart was racing. Eventually her heels stopped clicking somewhere in front of me.

"Forward," she ordered, her voice firm, but not overly stern. Just confident, in command. I loved it. I crawled slowly forward, a little hesitant with the blindfold keeping me in darkness. A moment later I bumped into her legs and stopped.

"That's my good girl," she said. It took me a little by surprise. Good girl? That was new. Usually it was slave or slaveboy or slut.

Then her hands were on me, touching my chest and neck, my face, tracing along my eyebrows and cheekbones and lips.

"You still can't see anything, correct?" she asked?

"No Mistress."

"Good girl," she cooed. There it was again. And this time I have to admit it gave me a bit of a tingle. My cock twitched, and Mistress Alana noticed.

"Do you like that, baby? Do you want to be a good girl for your Mistress?" I didn't know what would happen if I said no. I'd probably get spanked and asked again. Probably until I said yes.

I nodded.

"Tell me," she said.

I knew what she wanted to hear, but I still couldn't believe the words were coming out of my mouth.

"Yes Mistress, I want to be a good little girl for you."

"Good," she said, and I felt her touch my lips. "Open."

I obliged and opened my mouth, and she slid a long, manicured fingers past my lips. She ran it back and forth on my tongue. Then...


"Suck, baby," she whispered. So I closed my lips around her finger and sucked, moving my tongue playfully up and down its length.

I could hear Mistress Alana's breathing pick up just a little as she started sliding the finger slightly in and out of my mouth, pushing it closer to the back of my throat.

"Do you like sucking me?" she asked. I nodded and kept sucking. "I bet you wish it was a cock don't you, you slut? I bet you wish your Mistress had a nice cock that you could wrap your little girl lips around, don't you?"

I'd never thought about it before. Not really. But I knew the right answer, and as I mumbled, "Mmhmm," around her finger, I found that I meant it.

Her finger slid out of my mouth, my head involuntarily moving forward to not let it go. Then suddenly my blindfold came off. I blinked against the sudden light. Mistress Alana was sitting in a leather armchair, me on my knees between her legs. She was wearing a black latex outfit today, with cute little latex bows that matched the bows on her latex heeled boots. Her breasts were pushed up and out, brimming over the edge of her corset. Her lips were cherry red and her short black hair was done up neatly. And... there was a big flesh-colored cock strapped between her legs, pointing directly at my face, inches away.

My eyes went wide and darted up to meet hers. She smiled a wicked, sexy smile. My eyes went back to the cock bobbing ever so slightly in front of me. It was tan and veined and had a big pair of balls at the base. It was about the size of my own dick, maybe a little girthier. It dawned on me that she really intended for me to suck her cock. And fuck if it didn't turn me on. Not believing what I was doing, I bent forward, parting my lips to wrap around the head. As my tongue darted out to touch the tip, Mistress Alana slapped me across the face. I looked up at her in shock.

"Good girls get to suck cock, but you don't look much like a good girl to me." She gestured off to the side, and I looked to see some things laid out on the chaise lounge.

It was a matching pair of pink panties and bra, some smallish breast forms, and a sweet little flowered dress. I froze. It was clear they were meant for me, but I'd never done anything like this, not since a girl convinced me to wear hers for a night in college, a memory I hadn't thought of in a while, but that came flooding back to me as my Mistress stood and walked over to the lounge, her cock bobbing the whole way.

She crooked a finger at me to follow, and without even thinking I crawled after her. Before I could even process what was happening, she had me standing and was sliding the panties up my legs, her hands taking their time to caress my skin the whole way up. The panties were crinkled in the back, which pulled them up between my ass cheeks, hugging my body, the front straining against my uncontrollable erection. And then the bra was being clipped in back, and the forms, "maybe B cups?" I thought, were slid in. I could see the fake nipples poking through the fabric of the bra. The weight felt unfamiliar, but comfortable. Mistress Alana had me raise my arms above my head and then slid the dress down, adjusting it, then zipping it closed. She turned me to face a mirror. I could see my body from the neck down and... wow. I looked... kinda hot?

I've always had a pretty small frame, and I was in pretty good shape. And since I never had much body hair, you could kind of ignore it. My legs and arms looked surprisingly feminine. Mistress smiled as she caught me staring.

"Imagine if we got rid of that hair, and got you a wig, did your make-up... I bet you'd look gorgeous," she said, and seemed to mean it. I looked at myself again and could almost imagine it. And I was shocked at how turned on I was at the thought. I moved around a little and felt my breasts bounce slightly with my steps. I felt the panties hugging my ass cheeks, and the soft fabric of the dress swish against my thighs.

"Now there's a good girl," Mistress Alana said, "And you know what good girls get." She pushed me to my knees and I found the cock once again inches in front of my face. This time I asked first.

"May I suck your cock, Mistress?" I asked. In response, she put one hand on the base of her cock and the other on the back of my head, guiding me gently forward. I looked up at her, and she smiled as my lips parted around the head of her cock, starting to take it inside me. I...

Well, anyway, that was like a month ago. And I hadn't seen Mistress Alana since. I think I got a little scared at how much I enjoyed it all... and what came after. I felt a little guilty for not following up with her since then. And now there was an email from her, and I happened to catch it. But why was she emailing me now? There was nothing in the subject line. I was nervous and a little excited as I clicked to open the email. It wasn't what I expected.

———

Dear slave girl,

I've missed our sessions, but I could see you needed some time to process our last meeting. I'd never seen you give into the moment like that, sweetie. I think we found something true inside you, and I hope we get to explore it more together soon. But that's not why I'm writing.

I have a favor to ask. My dear friend is in town for a few weeks, and it happens to be over her birthday. She has taken an interest in being a Mistress herself, and I've been giving her some lessons, but I'd like to do more for her. And I'd like to give her a birthday gift. Actually, I'd like to give her you.

She's been wanting a chance to try some of the things I've taught her, and you, dear slave, are exactly her type. If you are interested, you would be her plaything. You would just need to be the sweet little submissive girl slut you are with me. But I'm looking for more than just an hour or two. I'd like you to be her toy for a whole weekend. I would also offer you some free sessions with me as a bonus if you wish.

Obviously a weekend is a big commitment, but it's important that you know you are free to leave at any time, for any reason, with no hard feelings. You can leave after 5 minutes if you wish.

But I know you, and I know her. You won't want to leave.

Attached are a couple pictures of Bailey, or Miss Bailey to you. If you are interested, let me know.

-Mistress Alana

———

I didn't even know what to think. Two whole days of being a slave to a stranger? It was the craziest thing I'd ever heard. Why me? And how bad was this friend of hers if she had to pay—

I opened the photos. I couldn't believe it. Bailey was... gorgeous. Slim with perfectly sized tits, blue eyes you could fall into, toned legs and an ass that you could lose yourself in. One photo was Bailey in a cute sundress, something you'd post on instagram for friends and family. The other was her in a latex catsuit with a little skirt, holding a paddle in her hand and looking into the camera, into me.

She was intoxicating to look at. I glanced at my closet. There, behind the closed door, under a pile of clothes, tucked into a corner, was a pair of pink panties. The ones my Mistress had made me wear and then insisted I keep. I looked back at the pictures of Bailey, then opened up an email to compose my response.

janton
janton
29 Followers