Being a Good Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Her first threesome concludes.
2.1k words
4.3
70.7k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to just a few seconds later as my body continued to writhe from my orgasm. The pain from my bitten labia fought with the pleasure from my clit. Mind-blowing. Jared had slipped his fingers from me while I was out, and as my vision cleared I could make out his grinning face. He backed away and my husband rolled on top of me. Rick moved his cock downward as he kissed me, sliding his sweaty body along my flesh. His cock slid against my pussy as he homed in on my gushing hole. The tenderness of my bitten lip made me whimper as he pushed his cock inside of me. But all I could think was I was finally getting some cock in me. We had done more shit tonight than I ever had, I was worn out, and still hadn't been fucked yet.

Rick started by fucking me deep and slow. He had his arms underneath me and was pulling me tight to him, kissing and sucking my neck. His pace got quicker and his balls slapped at my ass. My lip still hurt every time he thrust into me, but my pussy felt great. What a mix of sensations. Rick extended his arms and lifted himself above me as his motion got faster. I lifted my hips to meet him and knew he was close. I threw my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around the small of his back and held on tight as he pounded me over and over, finally shooting his load deep in side of me. He gave me 3 or 4 more long, slow thrusts, making sure his balls were empty before withdrawing to collapse down beside me.

Now it was Jared's turn to fuck the pussy that he had abused with his mouth. I was nervous as he looked down at me, not knowing what to expect next. He told me to get on all fours. He wanted to fuck me doggie style (My fave). My legs ached as I got on my hands and knees facing the headboard. I hadn't had a workout like this in a while, and despite my earlier shower I was sweating profusely again.

Rick was still laying to my side below me. I met his gaze and whispered, "I love you."

He smiled and replied, "I love you too Rach."

This was so erotic, here I was looking down at my husband with his cum dripping from inside of me, running down my thighs as a strange cock pushed its head into my gaping pussy. He pushed in slowly at first, coating his cock with a slippery mix of my juices and Rick's cum. He pulled out and began rubbing it up and down the length of my pussy, his head sliding against my engorged clit, bringing a squeal of delight from me (I was pretty much moaned out, just grunting left, lol).

After teasing me for a bit he backed away, reached down, and gave my swollen lip a hard tug. The pain shot back to my head. I grit my teeth as to not scream. He quickly let go and moved his cock back to my opening. He slowly slid it inside and built up to a nice, sensual rhythm, hands on my hips as he went. It felt so good taking him from behind, he had a different movement than Rick, more of a side to side thing. Since I had gotten married I figured my days of getting some "strange" were over. Rick is great and a fantastic lover, and loves me to death, but we all crave some new cock every so often, right girls?

I lowered my shoulders to the pillows and stuck my butt up even higher, letting more of this new cock inside me. My face was towards Rick and I could see him stroking his now hard cock. I guess it really turned him on to watch me fuck another cock right on our bed. It definitely had me hot.

Rick then let go of his dick and reached under my belly and guided his fingers toward my pussy. He pulled my hood back with his index and ring fingers. He got his middle finger wet with the mess oozing from my hole, and let it rub against clit with every one of Jared's strokes. This did manage to bring out some full throated moans as Jared began pumping me harder and faster, causing my clit to slide on Rick's fingertip harder and faster, keeping in time together.

I could feel my walls start to contract and spasm against Jared's cock. He began to grunt and his pounding got more frenzied. I became aware of my sore labia again as Jared shoved himself all the way in and ground into poor pussy. Rick had continued his contact with my clit. Jared shouted that he was cumming as the first wave of another orgasm ripped thru my body. Jared pulled my hips against him and kept his cock buried deep inside me as we came together, my cunt rippling on his shaft. My shaking body milked every last drop from his pulsing cock as more hot cum leaked from my dripping pussy onto my thighs. He gave me a couple more quick deep thrusts then pulled his goo covered cock from me and wiped it all over my ass as I collapsed face down, hips still twitching, onto my bed.

Shortly thereafter Rick went into the bathroom and came back with a glass of water for me. I needed it. The guys took turns using the bathroom as I lay on my back with cum running down into the crack of my ass, recovering a bit now.

Rick and I discussed the fact of how late it was, almost 1am, we had been at this for more than 3 hours, wow. Rick asked Jared if he had to do anything in the morning, he said he didn't. Rick asked me if it was ok for Jared to just stay the night and I agreed.

Then they both lay on either side of me and each began licking and playing with my tits again. They both had me one more time before Rick finally turned out the lights, and I fell asleep, exhausted, between them.

I was stirred from my sleep by the feel of Rick's probing tongue on my now wet pussy. I don't know how long he had been down there before I awoke, but my clit was electric as his tongue circled around it. I opened my eyes, it was still all dark inside the bedroom, save for the glow from under the bathroom door. I could hear the shower running and assumed it was Jared getting cleaned up before he left. The only other light was the red glow of the clock stating that it was 5:38 am.

Rick began to lightly suck my lips and even though my left lip was still sore it felt much better than earlier. I soon moved my hips up & down against his mouth, Oh how I love to be eaten in the morning. Then I thought of how my pussy had been filled four times and knew how much Rick must really love me to stick his face in what had to have been a crusty mess, and it made me shiver. He then sucked on and flicked my clit bringing me to yet another quaking orgasm. In between breaths I told him that I loved him.

To my horror came Jared's voice saying, "No you don't bitch. Now turn over. I'm getting a quickie before I go. Hurry up Rachel."

I rolled onto my stomach and he told me to give him my hands. I stretched them back behind me and he grabbed each one by the wrist and pulled my torso up that way, which was a bit painful. I tried to get my hands way but he grasped them together behind my back, holding them firm with just one large, strong hand. This pushed my face into the pillow and my ass high in the air. My pussy having been warmed up by my orgasm, melted the cum still inside me and started a flow of my own new juices, and easily accepted the full length of his morning wood.

He started off fucking me even harder than he had just hours before, really pounding me like some fucking animal. He knew he didn't have much time, so after about a minute of this he let go of my wrists, pushed my hips down to the bed, reached up and pressed my head into the pillows. Jared fucked me as hard and fast as he could and shot another load of hot cum in my already overfilled pussy. He then quickly got up and stood at the side of the bed. He told me to sit up and clean up his shiny, dripping cock with my mouth. I did as he said.

Once I had drained his balls and licked the two guy cum/pussy juice mix from his shaft he pushed me back down to the bed and straddled my torso. He grabbed my face with a hand on each cheek and made me look straight up at him. I was a little scared of Jared , but more afraid of what would happen if Rick knew how his friend was abusing me. Jared had stirred a passion in me that I didn't existed, the mixture of pain and pleasure, and I loved it.

Jared finally spoke, "Don't make a sound. You like it rough more than I thought Rach, very nice. I'm going to have fun playing with your awesome body. Yessir, going to be fun. Hmmm, the things I will do to you, you have no idea babe. I'm going to turn you into a new woman Rachel, and you will thank me for it later, hahaha, bitch. You are going to be my bitch Rachel, believe it."

I just stared, unable to resist.

"And there will be a next time won't there?"

I whispered, "Yes."

"Good girl" he said, "I'll be talking to Rick about it and when he asks you will say yes, period."

I shook my head "Yes".

He said, "Good...good. Now we are going to lay back down like nothing happened and when Rick comes back out you are going to ride him cowboy style while I pretend to be asleep. But I'll be watching every inch of your hot body while you do. Give me a show babe".

I let out a soft "Yes" as he bent down and did the one thing he hadn't done all night. He kissed me. I couldn't believe how I attacked his mouth with mine, he plunged his tongue deep in me and sucked hard on my own as I did his. I put my hands around his head and pulled him tight to me as we kissed like two longtime lovers. I couldn't believe how I was reacting, he had completely abused my body and I wanted more, much more.

We heard the shower stop and we lay back down beside each other, me facing the bathroom door and Jared pressing his front against my back. He reached a hand around and gently squeezed my tittie.

He whispered in my ear, "Now remember, I want the whole show. Have him lay down right here, get his cock hard with your mouth, then fuck the shit out of him. All with you on top, I want to see those tits fucking bounce babe. Got it?"

"Uhmmm, yesss" I murmured.

He gave my tit one last squeeze just before Rick opened the door, spreading light into the room. He quickly turned out the light and made his way to our bed and lay down beside me. He smelled so nice and fresh just out of the shower.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and whispered, "Hi baby, Good morning. Uhmm, you smell so good, mmmm."

"Morning Rach," he replied, "Sorry if I woke you up. Jared seems to still be out cold."

"Yeah, I think so babe," I said even though I knew better.

He whispered in my ear a thanks for what we had done the night before.

I said, "No. Thank you."

I grabbed his soft cock and told him I was going to show him how thankful I was.

He said, "Again Rach?. Damn you are fucking horny aren't you? We should do this more often."

If only he knew. I told him to turn on the night stand light so I could see, and gave Jared the show he asked for.

The End - For Now

Look for the next progression of this series entitled -' The Basement' - In the BDSM Section -