Being a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

"No, what she said was that she felt cramped in her space there and I offered to let her use a spare bedroom I have."

"Have you got a pen? I can give you the number here and you can call her anytime. Well, let me amend that. Please don't call after ten in the evening. A call after then will wake the dog and he'll cry for a couple hours. He's starting to get old."

Mom gave her the number and the call ended.

"Speaking of the spare bedroom you mentioned, Mom. Where is it?"

"What do you mean where is it? You've been sleeping in it for years."

"You're putting Barb in my room?"

"And, in your bed. Either of you can sleep on the couch any night you want. I'm not saying you need to have sex. Barb and I slept together last night and we didn't have sex. You are adults. Make adult decisions."

Barb and I looked at each other and didn't say anything. Mom got up and went to work getting all of Barb's things moved in. All her bathroom stuff went into our shared bathroom.

I got sent to run errands and they did things and talked. At about five I was installing two new hooks on the back of the bathroom door when the phone rang. Mom answered and asked Barb to bring me the phone.

"Pete!"

"Ron. Did you see the excitement at the beach yesterday?"

"What excitement?" Barb was leaving the bathroom but stopped.

"Alex and Bob stripped Carol Hugelett in the ocean! They were showing everyone her suit on the bus."

"Where was Carol?"

"She stayed in the water. When the bus pulled out she was all alone in the water."

"You sound happy about it."

"Well, she teased everyone."

"Ron, When did she tease you?"

"You know what I mean!"

"She never teased me. She didn't tease you. Who did she tease?"

"All the guys she dated, Pete."

"And, of course, they never lie."

"You mean like Hector?"

"Yeah. I saw that. I believe that. But, listen to Alex or Jack? Their jersey numbers are also their IQ's. They went to the zoo and thought an ape was hot for them because she was naked."

"I saw her suit!"

"Or one like it." I said.

"Oh."

"What if next time all of us go swimming she shows up in that suit? What would that mean?"

"That Alex, Jack, Bob and Wally and whoever else said they were part of it lied. If we see her at school tomorrow, how did she get home naked from the beach?"

"The football brothers didn't think very far ahead. Did you see about the seventeen year old naked girl seen at the beach? It was on the news, pictures in the L.A. Times. I'll bet people got pictures with their cell phones."

"None of that."

"You want to spread rumors? Here's one. Those guys lied."

"I don't think that's a rumor."

"Hell, call the beach police. Ask if a teen was found on the beach yesterday naked. They would know."

He was gone. I hit the button and Barb sat on my lap. "Thanks. Those guys will catch it tomorrow."

"Do you remember where you got that suit?"

"I do. A little shop in Seal Beach. I got it last week."

"Call them see if they have another one. If they do we'll go get it and you can take it to school tomorrow."

She called and they had one left. We drove down and bought it.

On Monday morning I drove us to school. I parked on a side street behind the school. She walked one direction and I walked a different way. She walked right to the quad where all the popular people hang out. She walked up to a group and asked if they had heard the gossip being spread by Alex, Wally, Jack and Bob. They nodded. She asked, remember the suit I wore?"

More nods. She lifted her shirt and showed the bikini top worn in place of her bra.

"I think they lied. What do you think?" She lowered the shirt. I was far enough away I didn't hear what was said, but I saw the reaction. The crowd scattered. In the fifteen minutes before classes started she showed the bikini top five times. Then she went to the office and complained. An announcement was made clarifying that Carol was on the bus coming home. They would have had to admit liability for leaving her behind if she wasn't on the bus.

The four football players and the three girls who had said they participated found out that the administration didn't care if they graduated. They were bared from the ceremony. Carol-Barbara graduated. I graduated.

When we got home from graduation Barb showed me everything. I showed her things no one but Mom had seen, and she hadn't seen those things in years. That night we slept in our bed. Together. She didn't tease me at all. Well, maybe just a little. In the middle of the night she gave me my graduation present and I gave her mine.

At breakfast Mom said we might try to be a little quieter.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers
12