Being a Subbie Hubbie

Story Info
Mentoring a fellow submissive husband!
2.4k words
3.76
32.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctors walked leisurely in the corridor.

Dr. Gibbon Brierley looked tolerantly at his colleague. "Shep, the decision you make to become a submissive male can be incredibly freeing."

"Before, when I was married to Saskia, certainly I was well looked after. Saskia was loving and kind and a great mom to our kids, but I was a nervous wreck.

I smoked four packs of Luckies a day and guzzled at least a fifth of Jack and Coke every evening. And I cheated constantly."

Gib shook his head at the memory.

"Poor Saskia thought it was all her fault-when she found out I was going to a dominatrix, she was quite revolted, and I was so lucky to meet Germaine.

Now I no longer wreck sports cars and do cocaine while sport-fucking super-models. I am bound and locked in chastity, and very focused on my marriage and my medical career.

And I worship a beautiful woman! And I hope you realize that this is your life as well, my friend-if you want it."

Gibbon looked intensely at Shep as they headed for the cafeteria.

"Treva told Germaine that it was you who proposed this life to her, and Treva says that if you want to return to the way things are she'd miss this, but she'd understand."

"I love being a sub" confessed Shep. "But sometimes-"

"It's the best life a man can have, Dr. Grangerford." Gib laughed. "I'm in fabulous health and out of psychotherapy for the first time since 1981."

"Gib, I know," returned Shepherdson Grangerford. "It's exciting, and all I've ever fantasized about, but I think Treva is taking the uh, bisexuality-

"Too far?" Gibbon asked this with a smile. Gib, a graying ex-Air Force colonel who presided over heart surgery at Buttermilk General, enjoyed his young hipster colleague.

The two looked majestic in their white coats, a cardiologist and an eye surgeon, and nurses (of both sexes) waved and giggled appreciatively. It was what enduring medical school made all worthwhile.

As they entered the cafeteria, Shep went on. "I'm very heterosexual, Gib. Men don't turn me on. And Treva is having a party where I'll have to-"Shep was overcome.

Gibbon grinned as he set coffee on a plastic tray. "Shep, I'm a very heterosexual man, too, and quite frankly in a lot better shape than you are-I lift weights, I jog-"

And Gib didn't take any pastries, although Shep had more than a few. Gibbon only had a bit of oatmeal and some grapefruit. A very disciplined chap.

As they sat down, Shep smiled around his raspberry tart. "Your point?"

Gibbon sipped his black coffee. "Well, despite being a macho man, I willingly suck any cock Germaine asks me to.

I'm grateful to lick her juices off the paper boy's penis, and before you and Treva moved to Buttermilk Falls, I had my own little humiliation party."

Shep couldn't picture this. "But you're-you teach kickboxing."

"Yes. You know the famous submissive, Sacher-Masoch wrote in "Venus in Furs" that he was willing to be bullied and dominated by men who he could easily defeat because his domina asked him to."

"Okay, I haven't read much-"

"It doesn't matter. You know Kevin Brackendorf, he struts around at Paincafe events? "

"Didn't he give you a caning at the People Exchanging Power conference?"

"Yes. I've beaten the shit out of him at kickboxing events. He's actually a physician's assistant that used to work here, and was dismissed for dabbling in codeine."

"But now he works in Germaine's candle shop, right?" It was clearing up in Shep's mind.

"That's right. I support Germaine's little vanity business, as you know, and after Kevin got out of the treatment center and cleaned up, she hired him. But as you can guess, they were having a thing, and he also served as my Master, the little shrimp."

Gib had some oatmeal.

"And although he and Germaine ended their affair, when Germaine goes out of town with her current boy-toy, she has Kevin come over on the weekends to work with me."

Shep gulped. "W-work with you?"

"Certainly. When I don't have surgeries, Kevin supervises my housecleaning, and yard work. Last weekend, he had me in diapers for seventy-two hours.

And, since we have a high fence, when I was forced to cut around the edge of the lawn, Kevin followed me around with a willow sapling, yanking down my nappie and giving me a few licks when I missed spots."

Shep tried to picture the tattooed, pierced Goth, nearly emaciated, really, pushing around Gibbon, who probably could have slapped Kevin into unconsciousness.

"And I think I performed well! That night, Kevin and his friends played poker-badly, I should say. I played one hand with them, and won some money, which I gave back to my so-called Master-"

Shep was dazed.

"And then I put on my pink tights and high heels and served them beer and chips! Afterwards we had a rainbow party."

"What's that?"

"The guys tried different lip glosses on me, and I sucked them all off." Gib tried to keep his voice down, as they were in a cafeteria.

Fortunately, all must've figured the two eminent surgeons were having a medical powwow.

"You-you enjoyed that?"

"Of course not, I think I may have thrown up later on, after they left, and I gave Kevin a massage and he went to sleep in the master bedroom.

But my cock was straining, about to burst my CB, because I was obeying Mistress Germaine, and doing what she asked of me.."

"That's incredible. It turns me on in a way, but I don't think I could go through with it."

"I felt the same way in the beginning. Now Germaine has me tip waiters in gay bars with a bathroom blowjob, I suck off young airmen at the base when I go to inspect their facilities, as I'm still a colonel."

And-and you see yourself as a man?"

"Quite a man. Didn't the cardiologists kick your ass during the hospital softball tournament?"

Shep's hand trembled as he picked up his hazelnut coffee.

"Shep, I still have a great relationship with my wife.

I don't use my dick, but I've gotten quite a bit of pleasure in learning to satisfy her with my tongue.

Often when I have to clean out the new guy's sperm it's a bit of a chore, but the orgasms she has afterwards are amazing!"

"Right. I notice though, that now we're in the whole femdom thing, it's almost never my turn for pleasure. "

Shep sighed disconsolately.

"Every night I go down on Treva and then when she's satiated, I try to kiss her and stick it in, but she just turns around and goes to sleep."

Gibbon chuckled.

"Actually, now that I'm locked up-"

"Which you wanted."

"In a way. Yes. But it's all about me pleasuring her, and sometimes-"

"I remember the last time I bitched to Germaine about my uh, privileges.

Geri put clothespins on my pee-pee and then burned the tip, my glans with her Virginia Slim, and then went to get her 'Licorice Whip' riding crop.

I finally begged her to let me be locked back up."

Shep's jaw dropped.

"Good Christ, Gibbon!"

"See, it could be worse, Shep."

"At least before, when Treva wouldn't make love, I could jerk off at work or something."

Those were the days! Gib's eyes seemed to be twinkling at him.

" I had a little affair going on with Brielle, this sweet little nurse practitioner, but after I got locked up-" Shep smiled for a moment at the memory.

"Yes, of course you did, I was banging half the nurses when I was stationed at Fort Dix, in New Jersey, before Germaine took over." Gib remarked.

Shep shook his head dispiritedly.

"It's harder after you get locked in chastity, isn't it, Gib?"

"Yes, but at the same time I'm aroused by chastity, and I think you are, too, Shep."

"Yes, of course, and I get to jerk off after my party, and usually every six to eight weeks or so. Treva says she may get stricter..."

"You've got it luckier than I do, Shep. I am only guaranteed orgasm twice a year, and if I want more, I..."

"Wait, that's bad for your prostate, isn't it?"

"But as you know, I get my rear milked by Bob Simms in Proctology, so Germaine can keep me chaste as long as she likes...

And our rule is, although I'm entitled to one orgasm every six months, for every three blowjobs I give, that's a day off my sentence."

Shep's stomach turned. "So every ninety blowjobs you give, that's a month off, right?"

"Correct, and if I get ass-fucked, sodomy gets a day off for every time I'm mounted, since that's especially dehumanizing and humiliating. At your humiliation party, you won't be the only cocksucker. "

"Really?"

"I'm going to be kneeling in your upstairs bathroom. Germaine is quite generous.

For every ten times a man or woman pees in my mouth, it counts as one day off my sentence.

When I suck a cock or lick a clit to completion, that's a third of a blowjob and then when I offer up my ass-"

"Okay, fine, Gib. I am trying to eat my uh..."

But Gibbon was a little possessed. "Normally when I get my jerk-off privilege, it means on my knees in front of Kevin and Germaine, who are usually fully clothed.

But I've been so good that Germaine may bring me off with her toes, if I show enough fellatio enthusiasm."

"Wow. That's uh-"

"Well, it's been forty-eight days chaste and I have one hundred and five blowjobs to go before that can happen." Gibbon looked around the cafeteria.

"What, you thinking of offering some young resident a BJ right here? Maybe an orderly?" Shep was being sarcastic.

"Well, I'd have to get a picture to prove it, and of course my reputation at the hospital has to be protected."

Gibbon pointed at a young man sitting with some nurses. "There's my boy from my first marriage, my second son, Panzer."

"Oh that's right. I know him. He's helping in Radiology, wheeling patients around for the summer before he goes back to Dartmouth, right?"

"Yes, Gibbon Jr. and my daughter, Amelia are both in Biarritz this summer with their mother, but Panzer decided to stay with us.

He and Germaine are very close, which makes Germaine feel good as a stepmom."

"That's nice." said Shep, relieved to be returning to a G rated discussion.

"Panz is coming to your party as well. Do you want more coffee?" Gibbon started to get up.

"Wait, what a moment." Shep took Gib's wrist and guided the older surgeon back to his chair.

"Did you say your son is-"

"Yes, to your humiliation party."

"Why is he coming?"

"Well, he's escorting old Rudnick Friedhoffer."

"Ruddy Friedhoffer? The retired allergist?"

"Yes. Germaine works for the Pain café's volunteer program, Welts on Wheels, and she had a DUI so good old stepson is driving her."

"Driving her?"

"Yes. During the day, when Panz isn't working here, he drives my wife and your wife and other Welts on wheels volunteers around in the van.

Once he went in to help Germaine tie Ruddy Friedhoffer into armbinders for an extended session, and they got to talking.

"Uh huh" It's like a nightmare, Shep thought

Since Ruddy is older, Panzer is going to accompany him to the humiliation party, where they both hope to serve as human urinals, just as I am."

Shep's brain worked fairly quickly.

"Welts on Wheels" originally called "Weals on Wheels" (but it was deemed too cute) offered attractive women who spanked and tortured senior citizens who could not afford professional domination.

Ruddy was an old perv, Shep knew this.

Treva had just given Ruddy an ice-cold enema Thursday morning, ugh.

While Shep pondered all this, Gib got up, got his coffee and returned.

"Okay, but why did you let Panzer know that you and your wife-his stepmother-"

"Are involved in the scene?" Gib chortled.

"Well, he's only what, twenty?"

"Yes, but you see, he caught us."

"Really?"

"Germaine had my pants down and was giving me the hairbrush in my den one afternoon."

"Right-"

"You understand, I'm over her lap, bare bottom getting it, I'm bawling, but it's just what I need, but in our enthusiasm, we forgot to shut and lock the door to my den."

"Of course." Sweet Jesus.

"Yes, and all three kids, Amelia, nineteen, Panzer, twenty and Junior, the oldest stopped in to get some money to go to an Lollapalooza thing with their friends."

Gib laughed again at Shep's revolted expression.

"I arose and pulled my underwear and my pants up-I think Junior was upset that I was wearing panties under my street clothes-"

"Yes, he's a normal young man."

"Well, I got some cash from my wallet, and Germaine went through her purse, and Amy and Gib Junior left, shaking their heads, but Panzer stayed and wanted to talk about it."

"Really?"

"Yes, I got up and left while Germaine was pulling the boy's under drawers down and exercising the hairbrush once more."

"And now-"

"Yes, he quit Dartmouth and is going to finish at Buttermilk State so he can be close to Germaine. He's locked in chastity and is learning how to use his tongue in new and different ways."

"It's -uh-"

"No, not what you think, Shep. It's not incestuous at all."

Suddenly the two doctors heard a noise, looked over to where a cute, but top-heavy young woman, otherwise quite slender, was dragging young Panzer away from the staring nurses by his ear.

"That's Faustine. She's Germaine's au pair."

"But you and Germaine have no young children."

Faustine dragged Panzer to the table where Gibbon and Shep were sitting.

"Get up, Dr. Brierly. Mrs. Brierly told you and Shithead here that if you didn't clean all the bathrooms this morning you'd be eating pudding out of the commodes."

"I-I did have to do surgery this morning." Gib said, panting as he stared at Faustine's bouncing cleavage.

"That's right, sell me out, Dad!"

But Panzer, his ear still in Faustine's pretty pink tipped and very firm fingers, was also bosom hypnotized.

"You have a free afternoon, both of you, so it's toilet chowtime, and then we're going to try out a new implement-Mrs. B. bought two of them-called the Antidepressants. Let's go!"

Faustine winked at Shep as she grabbed Gib's ear and pulled him out of his chair.

"See you at your party, faggot."

As the three waltzed out of the cafeteria amid laughter, Shep lamented the fact that the cafeteria didn't serve Gilbey's gin.