Being a Whore for My... Ch. 01

Story Info
Late-blooming mom & son discover nasty sex.
4.6k words
4.46
437.6k
115

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a Whore for My Baby Boy Ch. 01

First a little background before telling you my true story. My name is Lena, I am a 42 year old American woman of German descent (my great grandparents immigrated from Germany before WWI). I was stationed in Germany while in the U.S. military, and after I was discharged I relocated there permanently at age twenty-two. Within a year I had moved in with a 48 year old man, a big strapping German who owned several motorcycle shops. I met him after being hired to do his books, but soon I was pregnant and we had a son. I left him two years later since he wouldn't stop his abusive, cheating ways. Now I work out of my home, keeping books for several companies. That was necessary because I've raised and home-schooled our son Tad alone, nursing him faithfully through a sickly childhood that left him emotionally backward, socially naïve, and overly dependent on me. Then, as Tad reached mid-adolescence, he began regaining his health. His long-delayed development proceeded slowly until, that is, his teens were all but over and the drives and passions of a 19 year old male suddenly came roaring into his life with the ferocity of a hurricane.

I was relieved in more ways than one when Tad started to pull out of his illness. To care for him I'd denied myself everything, including sex. Initially that wasn't much of a problem because my tormented childhood had made me stiff and fearful of people as an adult, plus my husband hadn't left me feeling all that enthusiastic about men either. Yet after so many years of denying my needs, and then discovering the relatively safe world of chatting and cybering on the internet, I began opening up. To my surprise I found myself irresistibly drawn to nasty sex. The more nasty a sexual act, the more I wanted to fantasize about it, or find pictures and video clips depicting it (and in Germany, there's plenty to find). I was encouraged by the perverts I met online, and whom I'd even sought out, from all around the world.

One such pervert was Wolfie. We liked each other instantly. He is 12 years my senior, kind-hearted to a fault, educated, and very, very nasty. I call him "Daddy" and I love all the things he teaches me, especially about sex. We live about 200 miles apart, and so can only get together every month or so. But we both have webcams to help us stay connected when we are not together, and I love to do all the nasty things Wolfie suggests for me to do. I've dildoed myself for him watching big cock movies, cybered with other guys and women while he watched and directed me, let him watch me fuck a friend, fisted myself, and exposed myself to a repair man working in the house (that didn't go anywhere, but it was exciting). Because I love to fantasize about guys sucking each other, Wolfie (who isn't really even bisexual, he just likes turning me on) put ads in the local paper and found a college kid to come to his house. While I looked on, he sucked the young man's hard cock until he shot his load into Wolfie's mouth. I loved the close up Wolfie gave me of his open mouth and all the cum running out of it.

Really nasty too was when we combine the cam with phone sex. Wolfie likes me to talk dirty to him all the time, to use words like "fuck" and "cunt" and "cock," even when we talk about everyday things. So I've developed quite a talent for fuck talk, and we always keep it as nasty as possible. There is absolutely nothing taboo in fantasy, except sex with children, which we both hate. However, one of my lusts is younger men, and when I see one that I like while I am out and about, Wolfie has me masturbate while I fantasize. He loves seeing me turned on by others, and I feel like such a slut fingering my dripping pussy while he watches and coaxes me to imagine fucking a virile stranger in front of him.

It was after one such session a few months ago that I mentioned Tad had started masturbating, and lots. Wolfie was interested immediately and said, "Tell me every detail of what you've found out."

I said, "He seems to spend an awful lot of time in his room where I've found cum-soaked undershirts, socks, towels, underpants, bed sheets, etc. on the floor and in his bed. I know he is really going at it because I wash his things regularly, and all the new dried cum I find tells me Taddy is jerking off three or four times a day."

Wolfie asked, "Can you hear him in there?"

"No," I answered, "but I can hear his TV on, and it isn't turned down very low either. I noticed one of my porno tapes would be missing, you know, the ones you gave me with all the different nasty clips on them. He keeps one for a few days then puts it back, but another one will be gone!" I laughed thinking about it. Wolfie laughed too and commented that Tad's hormones must have kicked into high gear.

I went on, "You know, I had a talk with Tad a few months ago to explain to him about my childhood. I wanted him to understand my need to open up now and experiment, and I didn't want him to get upset about all the sex things we are doing. To my surprise he seemed completely unconcerned about it. I wonder if that is why he makes no effort to hide all his cum or that he's watching porno. He's so unworldly, maybe he doesn't even know it's supposed to be a private thing."

Then Wolfie asked, "Lena, have you seen Tad's dick with a hard on?"

I was on cam when Wolfie asked, and I am sure my milky-white skin turned beet red. "Nooooooooooooo, don't go there you pervert, " I jokingly laughed.

"Why not?" Wolfie continued unabashed.

"Because!!!!!! He's my baby," I said feigning all the indignation I could muster. In reality, however, now that Wolfie had brought it up, as usual I started thinking about it. And just as usual I got excited. Only a little at first, but as we talked more I gave into Wolfie's twisted but so-exciting sexual tastes.

I said finally, "Well, I've only seen him flaccid, and that was years ago, but it did look awfully meaty for a boy. I never thought about it before, but if he takes after his father, Tad should have a big dick when he's hard."

"How big," Wolfie asked.

"Really big, his dad was huge, maybe 10 inches and as fat as my wrist. That was the main thing that attracted me to him . . . remember I told you about that? It was like getting fucked by a horse . . . I still use a giant dildo on myself and think about the way his big dick used to stretch my pussy," I admitted.

Tad's father was a very big man, standing 6'7" and weighing nearly 300 pounds. His body was thick too -- not terribly fat, just substantial. I still remember the first time I felt his cock and how its size had scared me. I'd reached in his pants to pull it out and thought he had a python in there.

Wolfie, clearly excited said, "You have to see what Tad has got Lena."

Once Wolfie got me imagining some nasty possibility, it would become my new obsession, and the desire to see Tad's hard dick was no exception. It was in both my mind and my loins as I masturbated that night thinking about catching Tad stroking. And to tell you the truth, I didn't care what size he was. It was the idea of seeing my own son hard that turned me on, combined with realizing it wouldn't be difficult to watch him if I wanted to.

We live in an old house that has many layers of paint on the woodwork. Tad's door doesn't quite close, so there is always a slight opening one could peep through. Even better is that Tad's small bedroom begins with a short, narrow hallway that opens up to the rest of the room which extends to the left and back. Normally that would give a person inside some privacy. But to the right, angled across the rearmost corner of the room, is a large old-fashioned dresser left behind by a previous tenant. Attached to it is a great wide mirror so that from the door, one can look in that mirror and see the bed. One can even get a partial view of the TV at the foot of Tad's bed from the door. Also working in favor of someone spying through the crack in the door is that the narrow hallway outside Tad's bedroom is dark, and Tad always keeps his room bright, either from the window or from the lamps in his room.

As I squirmed in bed rubbing my clit and thinking about watching Tad, the growing awareness that I could really do it slowly took over my thoughts. I had to go look. I put on a robe and tiptoed to the end of the dark hallway where Tad's room was. Just as I'd thought, I could see inside, and since the room was lit by the moon I was able to make out Tad's situation from where I stood. Inside I heard the heavy breathing of sleep. I slowly opened the door and went in – to check on Taddy, just as I'd done for many years, I told myself.

Tad sleeps like a rock, dead to the world and sprawled out over most of his bed, with covers and sheet messily arranged on his body. He has worn a nightshirt all his life, usually bunched up around his waist. In the moonlight beaming through Tad's window I saw an arm and leg half off the bed, and that only the bottom edge of his nightshirt covered his crotch. The outline of his tame cock was clear. Ogling my son's dick instead of purposely ignoring it the way I am used to doing got me so excited I could barely breathe. I felt nasty, like the dirty slut Wolfie has gotten me so addicted to being with him. Of all the things I'd ever done, this made me feel the most wicked, even more than fucking for Wolfie on camera.

My knees were weak as I knelt at the side of Tad's bed to place my face now only a foot or so from his cock. Monitoring Tad's breathing carefully for signs of waking, I rested my right elbow on his bed, between his legs, and gingerly inched it forward until I could feel Tad's body warmth on my fingers – I am close to his balls, I thought. I shifted my body forward to take advantage of the position of my elbow, and found my eyes near Tad's crotch. With heart pounding I slowly lifted his nightshirt with my trembling free hand to reveal the thick piece of meat that limply lay there.

My cunt twitched and wetted, and I squeezed my legs together to help it along. Setting the nightshirt down so Tad's genitals were fully exposed, I dreamed of touching him, of sucking him, of doing anything to be near that beautiful chunky prick my son sported. But I didn't want him to wake up either, so I leaned forward and blew my hot breath on it while venturing to softly tickle his big swollen balls with my long fingernails resting near there. After few minutes his dick thickened more, and grew in length. God it looked good, so fat and shapely it made my pussy burn. At that moment I got lost in my lust, wanting to suck my baby's cock more than anything in the world. I wanted to feel his boy cum flooding my mouth, and I wanted to swallow it, slowly savoring every drop. I wanted to be his cocksucking mommy whore. I wanted to . . .

Just that moment Tad grabbed his dick and started stroking. I jumped so hard I fell backwards to the floor, and then I turned to crawl like a frightened bug to the door. Safely standing in the hallway, I peeked back to see if Tad knew anything, but he was in a daze, mindlessly pulling his dick.

It grew, and flopped around like a big hunk of warm flexible rubber as he jacked it into an erection. Now totally hard, the massive flesh stood thick and tall with bulging veins looking like they would burst any second. Tad's hand couldn't altogether grip its stout girth, and the cock's length took time to negotiate. Now awake, Tad reached under his mattress to find the lube he'd smear on his cock. Legs spread wide and hips thrust forward, Tad began pumping that mammoth boy prick good and strong. I heard him moan, and sloshing noises of lube and hand working together in their effort to lift Tad's hot cum out of his tennis-sized balls. I shoved three fingers in my cunt, then four, and finally my whole hand up to the knuckles trying to imagine it was my baby's fat veiny prick fucking me. I forced it further, even though the angle of my body wouldn't allow it. I wanted it to hurt, I wanted my nasty, boy-fucking pussy to feel stretched past its limits.

Tad groaned, and slowed his forceful stroking to easy caresses as his throbbing cock started flowing warm semen. It didn't squirt too far, it jetted out his hole in soft spurts, shooting maybe two inches in the air with each pulse. My cunt went off then, a long and convulsing spasm that nearly made me faint. Yet when I was done, I saw Tad still milking his dick. God, what a load! His creamy juice kept oozing out all over his belly, on his balls and into the crack of his ass. Tad rubbed it on his tummy, used some to pinch his nipples, and then settled under his ass where it seemed he was fingering his asshole using his own cum to grease it. His cum stopped flowing, but Tad kept at his ass and continued massaging the head of his dick. When I heard the sloppy noises of his fingering I began flicking my clit furiously, and working a finger up my own ass. I stood like that for another several minutes watching Tad knead his dickhead and fingerfuck his cummy asshole until he started spewing a second load all over himself that seemed every bit as voluminous as the first. Those big balls really fucking worked . . . mmmmmmmmmm, so hot.

I felt afraid all of a sudden, and retreated to my room where I called Wolfie. It was past two in the morning, and at first he wasn't very happy to hear from me. But after I told him what I had just done and seen, we phone fucked for an hour fantasizing about me watching Tad jackoff.

Over the next few days that was all we talked about. I loved it. I was even comfortable with it because, after all, what is wrong with looking? No one gets hurt. I watched Tad nearly everyday, sometimes more, as he jacked off to my porno movies. I was surprised that he didn't fast forward through the transsexual parts on the tape, or those bisexual clips where guys suck each other. He just kept jacking off through all of it, apparently liking anything sexual. Wolfie and I had some of the hottest virtual sex ever during this time until, that is, Wolfie started a new fantasy which was to take things into an entirely new realm of perversion.

One night while Wolfie and I were being nasty on camera, Taddy knocked on the door earlier than usual wanting to kiss me goodnight saying he was tired and needed to go to bed. At the time I had a dildo buried in my pussy and a purple butt plug in my ass. Startled, I threw the dildo under my desk and put on a thin cotton robe that only hung about six inches below my still-plugged ass.

Wolfie and I both use headsets while we are playing online, so when I stood to go to the door to kiss Tad, Wolfie said in my ear, "Why don't you open your robe a little?"

I stopped and answered, "I don't think so Wolfie. This has all be fun as long as Taddy doesn't suspect anything, but I don't know how he would handle actually finding out you or I were turned on by him in any way."

"Are you my nasty whore?" Wolfie asked in a sexy voice.

"Yes," I said, feeling my pussy tingle. I knew if Wolfie wanted it enough, I couldn't resist.

"So," Wolfie insisted, "then I want you to open up the top of your robe so Tad can see your tits if he looks."

I told Tad to wait a minute while I stood there thinking about it. But Wolfie wouldn't relent, and asked me to turn around to face the webcam and show him how I would do it. Obediently turning I opened my robe . . . Wolfie said that was too much. He had me fix it so if I bent over, or if you looked from a side angle, you could see my nipples. I have small breasts, but Wolfie says they are beautifully curved, and that my overly-large pink nipples are absolutely erotic. He's made me love my strong, fleshy German body. At 135 pounds, I am tall with fine blonde wavy hair, a full round butt, a small waist, snow white skin that is still smooth as a baby's, pretty feet and hands, well-built legs, and a perfectly-shaped pussy with a clit that gets so swollen when I'm excited it sticks outside my pussy lips like a little red cock.

Hesitating there at the door it was just such a state of excitement that made me consider if I should submit to Wolfie and try to excite my son with my tits. As I thought about it, Wolfie whispered in his most decadent voice, "Don't you want to see that big cock get hard? You love big cocks don't you baby?"

"Yes, you know I do," I answered weakly. If Wolfie had said I was obsessed with big cocks that would have been more accurate. He knew very well what turned me on and was always pushing those buttons. He went on, "Give him a hard on baby, make that big prick swell right in front of you. "

I started getting excited by the idea. I already was in such lust from fantasizing with Wolfie about Tad's cock that it didn't take much to like this new proposal.

I whispered in the phone, "Okay Daddy, I'll try to give Tad a hard on."

My head swimming from the excitement of accepting my nasty assignment I moved to the door, unlocked and opened it, and said, "Hi sweetie, are you going to bed? I took his hand, holding it in both of mine. He was wearing his nightshirt.

"Yes mommy, I'm tired," Tad replied, but his eyes dropped to the opening at the top of my robe. He stared. A thrill ran through my body watching him take in my breasts. I turned a little pretending to look at the clock, but really I was giving Tad a chance to see my nipples. Turning like that opened the robe up a little more, and I didn't fix it after facing Tad again.

Finally he looked me in the eyes and stuttered, "well, I gu....guess I will go to bed mommy." I loved him calling me "mommy" now after all the sex games Wolfie and I were playing, and it felt particularly dirty to hear Tad say mommy while I was plotting to erect his big cock. Yet I still didn't see how I was going to do that. I wasn't brave enough to overtly expose myself or be sexually aggressive.

"Okay baby, why don't you go to bed." We hugged as usual, and then he gave me quick kiss on the lips, just as we always do.

It seemed like it wasn't going to happen that night when in my ear Wolfie said rather frantically, "Kiss him again on the mouth, but have it open and soft." I submissively leaned forward saying, "Give your mommy another kiss sweetie." Taddy innocently offered me his lips for a peck, but instead I met his lips with my slightly open mouth, lips soft. I held the kiss. At first Tad tried to pull away, but then he unexpectedly rested his hands on my hips and relaxed, apparently enjoying the kiss.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was a sweet kiss. Can mommy have another?" Tad's hands gripped my hips, and he shuffled his feet so we stood a couple of inches closer. The next kiss lasted about five seconds. Tad was unsure if this was okay, hesitating as he looked in my eyes, but our bodies seemed to know what they wanted because we shifted to get closer. My robe moved enough to expose my left breast, and I let it hang out for Tad to see, gently pressing my hard nipple into his thin nightshirt. I again offered my wet, open mouth to my baby boy. We kissed once more, our breathing noticeably intensified, and then I felt something touch the inside of my leg. When I glanced down and saw the huge bulge in Tad's nightshirt, he blushed and ran from the room, slamming his door down the hall.

On the phone Wolfie said, "Wow, even from here I could see that boy is hung. That was incredible Lena."

But I was worried about Taddy so I went to his door, "Are you okay Tad?" Tad came to the door and peered through the crack. "Yes mommy, I just need to ......" Tad left the issue open as to what he needed to do, and disappeared back into the recesses of his dark room. He didn't seem to mind if I knew what he had to do, and in a couple of minutes I could hear him beating his meat furiously.

He stopped for a minute and the TV popped on, then a video of two women having sex started up. From the TV light I could see Tad with his night shirt pulled well above his waist. He massaged oil onto his dick, and then unhurriedly started stroking himself as he watched the women on screen mouth each other's pussies. I told Wolfie what was up and he instructed me to talk to Tad and touch myself.

12