Being a Woman Must Be Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cds6
cds6
69 Followers

I close my eyes and let Jason take control of me. I try to get in rhythm with him, working him in and out of me. It just keeps feeling better. I didn't know it could get better than this! We speed up and I'm letting him as deep inside me as I can handle, but I want more. I wrap my arms around him, pull him out of me, and roll him on to his back. With me straddling him, I lower myself on to his cock. I can feel it deeper inside me now and I start to bounce up and down on it. He grabs my chest and plays with the nipples, which are now harder than I've seen them. I lean down and press my chest against his. Our lips reunite again and I can feel my whole body start to tense up. I'm about to have my first inner vaginal orgasm. At the same time, I feel him swell up in me as well. It only adds to my pleasure. I start to orgasm and I feel his hot cum filling the condom. I try to go faster, so he can get all of it out. I can see it in his eyes that he feels amazing and I'm glad. I like making him happy.

When we finish, the two of us hold each other for a short while before remembering the two who were watching us. I look over and see them finishing up with each other. I hadn't even noticed they were screwing as well!

I kiss Jason and stand up to put my clothes back on. Being a girl is more enjoyable than I could have expected!

After getting my clothes on, Melody takes me outside the room. She asks me what I think and my face must have lit up because I didn't have to say a word for her to know.

"Here's the deal, then," she says. "If you like being a girl, you can stay this way, but you have to drink one of those drinks every week for a year in order to not change back. But after the last one, you will never be able to change back."

I'm unsure of what to say. I don't know yet if I want to be like this forever. "Can I think about it?"

"Of course."

-------------------------------------------------

One year later:

"I love you," Jason says. This is the first time he's ever said it!

I look down at myself, with my gorgeous, feminine body, finish the last drink, and reply, "I love you, too."

cds6
cds6
69 Followers
12