Being All Ass for Keith

Story Info
Spanking added spice to a loving relationship.
2.9k words
3.85
14.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Janice says:-

I adore being spanked if it is especially giving pleasure to my spankee. It stings of course but there is a certain divisor when the hurt can be made pleasurable; when you have an experienced spankee like I do in Sir. His real name is Keith but that is how I must address him when he sessions me.

And when the hurt becomes intense, a little stroking and spoiling numbs my bum and I lament being held steep over my spanker's lap so the he can enjoy full access of me. Occasionally though, for good measure he spanks me over one knee and sometimes across the arm of his huge black leather bound settee. I am at his mercy and often he gags me with my own soiled panties which serves to stifle my cries.

Keith loves to give me his regular spanking before a customary fucking which is nice. He takes me from the rear, directly after spanking when my bum is numb, and his balls slap against my flesh which is nice too.

He sticks his fingers between my ridge, stretches my bum cheeks apart and prods my quinny, making me moist. Then he sniffs to breathe in my scent, then tastes me, and my anus too, in a very slow and adoring way which sends electrical impulses up my spine

He then tells me I have been cooped up enough in my skin-tight blue jeans in which he loves to prime me up for spanking, that my bottom need some freedom and fresh air after having been confined my jeans. I adore it too when sometimes he chooses to spank and enjoy me in my red velvet skirt and then sniffs me up beneath my skirt like a dog I tell him he was probably a canine in his last life and he replies why should dogs have all the fun. But it is special always to feel his mouth exploring me there just after a sound spanking, when it is still numb and plum red, and to feel also his gentle licking over my contours.

He calls me his profound wench during our special love-in's but of course we are in a committed relationship which has been spurred on since we discovered the joy of spanking and such.

It is really nice feeling him strip me. He loves it when I wiggle to assist him drag my jeans down over my knees and over my feet. He grunts that he adores that certain feeling he gets down under when spanking, sniffing me and touching and me, and I see his bulge grow rapidly which is so nice because I know I am still needed and attracted by him and that is important to me. Then, once again, he instructs me to bend over his lap so he can venture the pleasure of what he calls my perfect butt, and once again I am affixed in that wonderfully thrilling punishment mode. This time he has me a bare assed which he really loves to explore and touch up before he refreshes the punishment, this time with the sole of his leather slipper. Whish is different but equally as thrilling once the initial sting has passed and it is numb again, he likes to stroke me with whatever implement he has chosen to spank me with and I never know exactly when he will bring it down upon my waiting rear.

The most exhilarating is the swish of the cane which creates a double sound, the swish and then the contact and that stings more than anything else. But I grit my teeth and know the reward will be worth it and so I endure the several canings he gives me. I am thinking as he beats me that soon he will pamper me to the extreme with the lovely deep massages he gives me, giving me the quality attention I have truly earned, and then the experience and feel of that scrumptious long fat penis working auspicial into my wet slipper quinny which he has just sucked so deeply. And usually afterwards, if I have been exceptionally good he gives me the added pleasure and thrill of an ass fuck which, although again it primarily stings, becomes wonderful as he persists to penetrate deep up inside. That is wonderful, I feel I belong to him and he nourishes every sinew of my body.

I have to confess I instigated our spanking mode. Whether it derived from my childhood when my mother used to spank me for being naughty I don't know. Keith and I met a year ago and our relationship soon developed into a very passionate affair. I loved and adored him and still do, except now the passion has become more infectious and stimulating because, being spanked and beaten makes Keith so very hot and aggressive. I was wary about asking him to cane me one day just after we'd share a wonderful mutual oral experience which was always so lovely. It was like I belonged to Keith and his every use of my body made me feel so much more part of him. I felt amorously comfortable. I felt absolutely wanted and loved. Thinking back I laughed when the first time he used a cane on me, and after the first few lashes it snapped, he was so very concerned that he had overshot the mark. But it was fine and I told him so. My bum was tender and not geared up for the sudden beating, but I wanted that and told Keith quite specifically that is what I wanted, so long as he did too and he got as much excitement and thrill out of it as I did. But what made that day perfect, and that was even before the feverish fucking afterwards, because he had lost himself spanking me and his concentration was so very deep; I knew he liked what he was doing, and was not just doing it to please me, because that would never have worked. Keith and I made a vow that anything we did not enjoy in the mode of our relationship; we had to be entirely honest with each other and say if we didn't like it.

Although when it came to the fucking I could have taken that until the cows came home, I had become besotted with the smell, taste and fuck of him and I could keep going just as long as he wanted me, whether that was by back or front. I was forever primed for him and had sucked his spunk as many times as he had spanked me, usually after fucking but sometimes before, whatever he wanted, I was his wench through and through, his slut, his brazen hussy, whatever he wanted to call me.

In that mode I knew I could enjoy him as dirtily as I liked, and I very much liked. I'd rub my tits all over his cock and balls, using that language as I did so and then my wet dripping quinny, then I'd suck his cock deep throat and feel its throb in my mouth as I ravaged it until it came like a proverbial volcano, spurting into my mouth and dribbling over his balls. Enabling me to lick them dry and swallow his beautiful semen.

It was a special relationship we both enjoyed so very much and all that, combined true loving, was absolutely perfect.

It may seem odd to anyone who cannot perceive sexual enjoyment through spanking, that by discovering Keith enjoyed being the spankee made my day. I felt then I could be all ass for him any way he wanted. There was so much to look forward too and his fucks afterwards were that more stimulating, especially after his impulsive urge to massage my soundly spanked plum red contours after the punishment, and following his lengthy, oral digestion deep into my crease, that gorgeous feeling of his mouth and tongue really sucking and licking my very all down under.

And then, not just content with that, he pressed his mouth against mine and indulged in some really frenzied deep kissing so that I could taste what he was tasting and, do you know something, I really loved that.

But the fuck was the ultimate and I wanted to show him that I could equally enjoy his ass and genitals as much as he did me. I sucked him, tasted him but he was always to be the spankee and the server, that's what we both wanted and that was fine.

He was soon delivering me to that special heaven on earth as I felt the heat of his large cock venture deep into me, my hole swallowing him up to the very brim as he fucked me until I groaned.

I cannot put into words the sheer quality of Keith's fuck, he had, had me so many ways but each way seemed always fresh, like it was the first time that way.

He said I was the best think that had happened to him, he confessed he had been with other girls too and even spanked a couple. But although they were beautifully equipped they could never equal the thrill I gave him when leaning over his lap, displaying the perfect roundel bum for his attention.

He said that it was me that made him realise his true sexuality and he wanted to give and receive all the pleasure our very special relationship could derive.

Keith Says...

It was beautiful the first time with Janice. We almost instantly gelled and I felt gloriously comfortable and gratified with her the first time we bonded.

But remembering how it was regarding the spanking mode I have always had a thing for spanking well-formed bums. It is not meant in any aggressive direction but simply as another cog in a beautiful passionate relationship, like ours.

Even through pain one can derive a good deal of wild passion and I fantasised quite often, before I met Janice, about spanking a girl over my lap. I had never thought about doing it with boys, not until Janice came along that is and everything changed. I realised I was bisexual although these days my sexual leanings definitely go for the female gender. In particular, Janice. She has the most wonderful rear anyone could ask for. But how could I practice my secret desire on her without putting her off me.

Spanking after all is usually associated as a punishment and Janice was too precious to take chances and offend.

But the happiest thing that ever happened to me in this world was when I realised she was on exactly the same wavelength which added a fascinating and thrilling new spark to our relationship. Not as though that was needed but it was certainly the cream on top of the milk and now, indulging in regular absolutely beautiful spanking sessions with Janice, followed by the crucial bonding afterwards, is heaven on earth.

I must tell you how it all happened, that happy moment when I discovered the spanking syndrome was equally as special with Janice; after being wonderfully joined with her, both of us having enjoyed each other in all the ways true lovers do. I just slapped her a couple of times on each of those so tempting contours which looked delicious in her skin-tight jeans. It was a sort of way of expelling my spanking urge, jus to see that wonderful ass bounce and wobble.

The slight slap prior to or after intercourse had been going on for some time; it was my way of thanking Janice for her fine fuck. Then the slapping episodes became more frequent until one day, after I had slapped her a little more firmly than usual, she sort of perked her bum in a very sexy arch like fashion, as if to signal she wanted more. It was lovely and looked so divine perked up like that, freshly fucked too I could still see the glimmer of my love juice dribbling down between her crevice.

I remember I slapped it a few more times, not too soundly but enough to make her yelp and still she made no response which would suggest she wanted me to stop.

Then, rubbing her cheeks she asked if I would like to cane her. I said I would like that very much and the look on her face said it all. Talking about it afterwards we were so happy to discover we both were into it, Janice wished for me to be in charge and be the spankee. I said I needed to search for a cane to carry out the dastardly deed as it became referred laughingly too. I was to be the master and she the humble servant. She would call me Sir and ask for my forgiveness after about ten lashes of the cane or similarly in spanking mode which I dearly loved. It was so special to have her presenting her beautiful rear to me in such a tempting manner and I loved to squeeze and stroke it between each spank with my open hand.

She said there was a cane in the greenhouse, she remembered seeing it when I fucked her last week over the bench after I showed her my prize cactus - and being as he was naked she asked is I could go to collect it.

I replied that for being so insolent she would get five of the best on each cheek. Play acting she sort of looked glum but still as attractive as ever. There was I making for the greenhouse, my whole being feeling electric by our new found attraction, I just couldn't wait to get back and when I did, there she was, all ready for me, presenting her rear in the most delectable stance which cried out to be caned, spanked or whatever. Come our next few sessions we tried everything; a hand brush, paddle, horse whip or just plain hand spanking which she loved very much, and when she was well initiated and reddened I pleasured both of us with lots of delightful massage when we must have done everything with each other, because It was such a turn -on and in no time at all we were driven, trance -like into a deep and very sensual togetherness.

But I must admit that for me, the best of all pleasures regarding our new found sharing of love, , is to have her beautifully bent over across my knee with a pillow beneath her thighs, to make it as attractive as possible, those lovely defined curves presented for my service and attention. I love her too wearing a pair of silk fabric trousers which really does the trick for me. I adore the feel of her oval bum over the sheer soft fabric, I love to stroke the supple softness and occasionally dip my hand between her buttocks to spread and spank each one with the other hand.

I tell her she has a wonderful hind, made for pampering; She suggests I push another pillow beneath his thighs to give me the full exploration of her ass, looking so divine and sexual perched up that way.

I commenced the spanking mode after delicately feeling her between, teasing my small finger around the circumference of her moist anus. I cherish the sound of my hand contacting her sweet curves and hearing her yelp with each spank.

I ask her if she is okay with that and she urges me on, wiggling her ass to entice me to give her more punishment, telling me she deserves it for not paying attention when earlier she attended to my carnal needs orally, which was so very nice, and I did not feel at all neglected and watching her suck me deep throat she seemed to be paying my cock all the attention she could muster.

The result of that was another adorable fuck when she gave me all the attention I could possible want. And then afterwards,. the sensation of enjoying her ass was the icing on the cake; and then after a sound spanking, I changed position and pressed my face between his silken crevice licking and tasting her though the aperture I had made beneath the seam, finding and sucking her moist fresh fucked quinny and then circulating my mouth over her beautiful sound glowing spanked ass.

Sucking her I soon had the taste of her on my tongue. It was nice and it felt perfect. That done she wanted the paddle across her pampered ass, this time naked and on all fours, presenting it beautifully for me to make each stroke precisely across each cheek until it was plum red again, and it was the same procedure all over, when I would really get into her ass and give her the full works with mouth and tongue.

Yes it was lovely and afterwards, rubbing her fresh punished contours, she thanked me for applying the deserved punishment and another wonderful, beautiful spanking session was done.

But despite that I just had to fuck that ass again, it was driving me insane watching it bounce each time I applied the paddle.

Janice said it was fine because all the sting had gone, replaced by an overwhelming numbness and she wanted that extra fuck to spill all over the redness and for me to massage it all into his ass.

Then a whole lot more of sucking as she devoured my spunked cock dry and I pleasured and sucked her at the same time.

It was going to be heaven from now on.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers