Being Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear his breathing coming louder, stronger as his tongue began to flick across my clit. My pelvis lifted to his tongue, pushing closer wanting more. Tongue sliding back and forth across my clit as his fingers slipped into and out of me to push in once again... my back arched as all feeling and sensation began to gather at my core. I felt my body tensing as his tongue began to run up and down my hard aching bud. It almost hurt it felt so good.

Through gritted teeth I groaned, "I'm... I'm... Oh, God... I'm commmmming!" So close was that familiar all encompassing feeling that gathers and then explodes through you making you feel weightless and so free it has to be like what a bird feels when it flies. Then it happened... my whole body began spreading wings to fly... I wanted to leap into the sky higher, higher, higher. A finger pushed into my anus, stretching it, hurting and at the same time feeling intensely good that my entire body began to soar as it began to move in rhythm with tongue and fingers. Gasping and shuddering in climax my thighs clamped tightly against Justin's head as my hips jerked and bucked in flight. Justin kept on... whispering against my clit, "One more, Meggin... give me one more." His tongue pressing harder against my clit as it continued it's stroking, lifting me once again to into that weightless flight. My body jerked and bucked every muscle tense... then once in flight, relaxing as it soared.

I lay exhausted, limp, panting and felt Justin slip up beside me and gather me into his arms. He held me safely, securely as I soared and then finally landed. I felt unsure, confused and very shy as I burrowed into his chest. His voice, gentle now, praising and complimenting me began to push away the confusion.

I lay there in his arms wondering what you say to a stranger who has just given you wings and helped you to fly. It seemed very inadequate as I whispered, "thank you, Justin", but his arms tightening around me holding me close as he whispered, "No, baby... thank you" was all the reassurance I needed to know that 'thank you' was enough.

Once home lying in bed in that deep blue black darkness alone I thought about where I was supposed to be. It still hurt a little to have missed out on the trip to meet my new spanker, but I felt good about stepping outside the confines of my self imposed cage and doing something totally unlike myself. My last conscious thought before I drifted away to sleep was... maybe I've never been who I thought I was.