Being Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexuality isn't a ridged thing Jenny," he hooked the rope around the back of my neck and pulled me forward, my face almost nose to nose with his, "It's flexible," he wound the rope around my throat, gently tugging it into place so that I could feel it's pressure, yet not to be left gasping for air. My fingers moved up to touch the rope, scared he would pull at it tighter, but wavering at the slight feeling of adrenaline and excitement it send throughout my body.

"Sexuality doesn't have a normal," he continued, taking one end of the rope and smoothly tying it to my right wrist, "everybody is... every-body is different," he tied the other rope-end to my left wrist. Tom then guided me to standing position and turned me around, he tied both ends of the rope together so that my hands were fastened to my back and there was a slight restriction of pressure around my throat.

I was gently led to rest on Tom's bed with my head on his pillow and his eyes staring carefully down at me to see if I would protest any further treatment. I gazed up at him innocently, completely trusting in him to care for me, because I knew he would never harm me, even if the things he did to me hurt at times. Tom leant down and traced the row of buttons along the front of my shirt, "and you're body...," Tom continued on from his previous thoughts, undoing the buttons one at a time, taking his time to choose how to express his thought, "is apparently very interesting."

As the last button was released, I let out a breath of tension. While I was still covered by the bra I wore beneath my shirt, I had never been so exposed to Tom before. I had begun to pant heavily, knowing my small size was still moving up and down to its rhythm, knowing that Tom would not let any single movement go unnoticed beneath the heat of his gaze.

"You don't think I need help?" I whimpered still, needing further reassurance that I was not an ill minded girl who needed special psychiatric care.

Reaching down beside the bed he cooed, "That's quite the contrary." He raised a pair of scissors up before us and ran a long finger along the blade as though admiring its sharp edge- my eyes widened in fear, "You very much are in need of help."

Hastily-Tom yanked masking tape from behind his back -slapped it across my mouth as I mid screamed and- slowly... as I lie petrified before him, he lifted a bra strap and snipped it off. Then he traced the pointed end of the scissors across my collar bone and snipped the other strap off too. The scissors, to my relief, were dropped to the floor just before he reached down behind my back and unclasped the last thing that was keeping my breasts from being fully exposed to everything.

"Now remember Jenny when I told you, you need to be very clear with me, if you would rather I didn't do anything more at all, you need to make it very explicit to me..." Tom's eyes met mine, waiting expectantly for some kind of sign that I wanted him to stop, that I hadn't indeed wanted him to release me and fondle my sensitive areas...

I made certain to rest very quietly; not to make any sudden movements...

"That's what I expected," he slipped the loosened cups right off of my breasts and dropped them to the floor.

Tom didn't touch my breasts at first; he let me suffer before him, seeing how embarrassed I was to be uncovered. He smirked, tracing lines along my ribs like he had done previously, but this time he traced right up to the edge of my nipples. He grasped my sides suddenly, teasingly to give me a jolt, and then went back to soft tracings again.

My nipples had hardened as a warm tingling sensation started to spread across my body, I'm sure Tom could see the tiny hairs standing on end across my body as he watched me shiver beneath him. I closed my eyes tightly, feeling humiliated to be weakened so easily.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk," Tom began to tease with his words, "we haven't even started, little one, and already you seem to be utterly, helplessly...aroused." Tom let the words roll off of his tongue like he spoke such teasing taunts to women every day. He suddenly pinched both my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and massaged gently in maddening circles until I whimpered, this time with pleasure.

He spent some time caressing the skin along my stomach, then moved back to my nipples again, realising how sensitive they were to the touch. He began the pinching and stroking in a circular motion once more, watching me wrestle with the desire to stop him, but knowing that the movement would tighten the rope around my neck.

"Oh you poor little thing," he leaned forward and suckled on one of the nipples, raising his head and blowing cold air against it, like he had before on other parts of my body. I felt his breath gently play against me, making me only think of how badly I wished to be touched deeper, further, between my thighs...

Tom was not one to race into things though; my heart was beating frantically and my mind was completely gone with passion by the time he had decided to leave my nipples to rest. I had looked at him longingly for what seemed far too long before he moved to touch elsewhere. Somehow he enjoyed the sight of my vulnerably weakened state.

"Is this what you wanted?" he widened my legs and lowered himself between my thighs, blowing hot breath against the wetness that had formed through my arousal. He kissed my legs, licking and nipping places as he chose, but never touching the place the yearned for it the most. I had begun to pivot my hips up closer to his face, as my only means of begging for some kind of release.

Tom laughed at me, "Jenny, do you really think I would give you what you've wanted that easily?" he raised an eyebrow my way only to be met with a frantically desperate expression of yearning. He hummed thoughtfully and traced a finger along the opening of my sensitive area, teasing me with his gentle touch, leaving me completely at his mercy...

That's when he gently spread me open, using his knowing fingertips, to expose my clitoris in full view. He looked at this for a moment, taking it in, and then kissing the tip. He flicked his tongue over it a few times, making me tremble in response, to which he replied, "You know, this is the cutest little clit I have ever had the pleasure of controlling."

I held my breath in anticipation, knowing I was in no state to hide my arousal, knowing I was in no sense of the word... playing it cool. Tom nuzzled into my clit with his tongue, kissing it and all the parts around it... his fingers dancing around other parts too... touching inside, pulling some parts tighter and softly provoking others. Tom explored every inch of me that night, in ways I had not known to be possible.

"Jenny," Tom grinned confidently, "I believe it's time we experimented with positive reinforcement within your behavioural conditioning, don't you agree?" I held my breath, too shy to give consent to my own pleasures, too timid to speak at all.

Tom teased further, "That's ok, maybe I'll just have to tickle the answers out of you."