Being Bi for the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark finally rises up and Darren breaks away. "I got to get to work guys," he says, "but that was great." Stacey jumps up and comes and relieves me on Jeff's cock and I decide to take a turn on Mark's. Like I said, Mark is almost as big as Jeff, but not quite so this is a lot easier now and I am slurping away on this nice juicy dick. Most of the other dicks were nice and smooth but it doesn't seem that Mark shaves his shaft like the rest as I fight through a few hairs. After Jeff's monster, I don't really mind so much though and enjoy this new cock in my mouth.

After a while though I think I'm ready for this cock in my ass. I reach for a condom and roll it on to his cock. I then get on the bed on all fours and present my ass to him. "Why don't you come here and put that cock to good use," I tell him. Mark gets behind me and eases his cock into my already well-fucked ass. I push back against him and let him know that I'm ready for it and don't hold back. Mark gets it and starts fucking me like he wants to cum. I'm good with that and I feel him put his hands on my back just above my ass and go to town. I keep rocking back, taking as much of his dick as I can get. It's feeling up my ass and it feels wonderful.

Stacey hears the motion and looks over to see Mark plowing into my ass. She wants a better look so she brings Jeff over to the chair beside our bed and has him sit in it. I watch as she sucks him some more and then tries to put a condom on his cock. I know she wants badly to feel it stretching her pussy. Problem is, the damn condom won't fit. He is literally that big and we didn't bring any magnums. Stacey says "Fuck it, I gotta feel it," and straddles his huge cock and eases it into her pussy. I don't particular care for her fucking his uncovered cock but watching Stacey ride Jeff's cock is a hug turn-on for me and Mark both. I feel his hands slide off my back and around to my hips and he starts pulling me back onto his cock even harder. It seconds I feel his cock swell inside my ass as he drops his load into his condom. Damn, I would love to feel that flood my insides but we know that it's better safe than sorry. Still, I relish every second of his cock throbbing inside my ass as I watch my wife ride a huge cock. As soon as Mark pulls out, I crawl over to Stacey and Jeff and she eases off his cock. I immediately take as much as I can in my mouth, enjoying the taste of Stacey's pussy coating his cock. I suck and lick it all over, cleaning every part of her I can find.

Mark gets dressed to leave, saying he has some other commitments to attend to. Jeff sticks around and we do manage to get a condom on his cock and he fucks us for at least two hours. Mostly Stacey but at one point he asked me if I'd like to try and I said "yes, but take it easy on me." That wasn't to be though, as Stacey got behind him while he was in my ass and started pushing on his hips, making him fuck me harder and faster. I got the ride of my life right there and I thought I was gonna go crazy, but I forced myself to concentrate and boy did I enjoy that. Stacey was going bat shit crazy and her pussy was literally leaking. This was a main part of her fantasy to have me fucked by several cocks until I was built up to take a big one just like this. And fuck me he did. It was awesome.

I'm going to wrap this up here because everything up to this point was fucking awesome and couldn't be topped by the rest of the night, but there were three other guys that showed up later and we had fun with all of them until about 6:30 or 7. When the last guy left, I fucked Stacey for about twenty minutes before getting my second and final nut. Stacey and I cleaned up, packed up, and headed home. That was a day we will never forget and we wanted to share it with the rest of you. Hope you enjoyed it. Every bit of it was true, with names changed to protect those that partied with us, but the timeline is as accurate as I could possibly make it. Feel free to let me/us know what you thought.

12