Being Brave

Story Info
A small moment where two people become lovers.
1.6k words
4.34
9.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me. Like really looked at me. He was so close, and I could feel his hands rising up to the tops of my arms, over my shoulders, and his fingers... Tenderly touched my neck. And his thumbs tilted my chin upward. I could smell him. And I closed my eyes.

His kiss was deep and soft. Something started to shake in the pit of my stomach. I leaned into his kiss, feeling every feeling. I let myself melt into him. I rose my hands up his chest and around his neck, and his then hands held me tightly around my waist.

We were like this for what seemed like a long time. Then his body started to detach from me, and then the kiss broke, and my breathing was strained. And his breathing was strained. He was looking at me again. His eyes then broke away from mine to my hands. He took my hand and started walking.

He walked slowly. I was on edge wanting to kiss him again, badly. We walked through his door, and he closed the door. He kissed the hand he was holding, and then kissed me once more. Just as soft, just as deep as before.

I let him move us towards the bed, I was like putty in his hands, him positioning me in the center of my bed still kissing me. Live Wire. And fireworks.

I was brave, and hot, and wanted him so badly.

Still looking at him, I tugged at the sweater that his large muscular body slightly stretched out. He responded by slightly lifting his body from mine to allow me to remove it. Once I finally laid my eyes on his chest I kissed it. I felt his breathing shudder, I continued to kiss body. I traced my tongue up his neck and kissed my way under his jaw and landed on his lips again.

His responses pleased me. His kisses were more aggressive, and he pushed my shoulders back onto the bed. His hot mouth embracing the small amount of my exposed skin.

My mind was fuzzy. I suddenly felt another break in our kiss, and air between us. He was kneeling between my legs, looking at me again. I looked back in confusion, why did he stop? My breathing was now jagged.

"You're wearing too much." He then started to remove my shirt, careful not to touch my skin. And then my jeans. He unbuttoned them, and pulled them off by my ankles.

I was in just in my pink bra and black panties. I let him look at me while I let my body show how much I lusted for him. My intense breathing, and my back arched, I lightly traced my torso with my fingertips pronouncing my goosebumps.

He started to to move. His mouth aimed straight towards my ear, I could hear his breath. His teeth grazed at my ear lobe, and down he went from there. He kissed my neck, and down my chest leaving cool pools of him one behind the other. He stopped for a moment, facing my body, his nose millimeters away from the skin between my breasts, contemplating.

"Don't stop." I said. After I said those words, his eyes met mine again, and his teeth started grazing at my nipple through my light bra. The sounds of my wincing voice slowed him down, but my hands intwined in his hair urged him to keep going. By now my breasts were both sticking out of my bra, tender and wrinkled. His hands wrapped around my body to reach for the hooks, and he released another part of me.

He continued to nibble and suck and kiss and massage my breasts. I knew he could make me explode just like that, given the sounds only he was getting out of me.

I continued to wine and cry as his hot mouth and cool pools made their way down my ribs, and my belly button and my hips. I cried out my longing.

His tongue slowly and gently tasted the skin under the hem of my panties.

His hands positioned my knees, and I responded by holding them back towards my sides.

His tongue continued to lap at my inner thighs.

By now my clit was pulsing. His long fingers grazed at it through the thin fabric. I was sure he could feel the wet spot... His hand continues to my massage me while he teases me through the fabric with his tongue. Tasting me. He was trying to take his time with me. He was being so gentle, massaging my clit with his mouth, the soft fabric between them. The circular motions, the gentle sucking, his warm breath...

I released my Knees, allowing my hips to arch for more. "Agh," He stopped reluctantly. I felt him tugging at my panties from under me. I raised my legs vertically again, and he peeled the panties off very slowly. Once they were off I jumped on the opportunity to take the lead this time. I sat up to kiss him again, still gently, and foreword, until I could roll over him.

While I kissed him I could fell his hands caressing my back. I sat on his lap, feeling the tough fabric of his jeans against me, and I started to grind. His hands then reached down to grab my ass and helped me rub against him. His lips were no longer on mine, they were on my beasts. My moaning turned to gasping has the tingles turned to shocks. It didn't take long for a small bit of euphoria to break through me. My hands grasped tightly at his back while I vibrated against him.

I was in a beautiful distress, and he did not allow me to calm down completely before he rolled over me again. I was fading, but forced myself to tug at his jeans, now with a creamy wet spot at the crotch. I unbuttoned him and pulled at the crotch. I reached for his hips and pushed against the jeans and the boxers. He pulled the rest off as I eyed him. Fully erected up against his torso. His hands were on on either side of me.

He was staring at my naked body as I stared at his. I opened myself up to him, and gently cupped his penis from underneath. He responded by pulling his hips foreword while I directed him towards me.

It took a few minutes, he was so big and I was so tight. He was very slow and gentle with my while my body slowly accepted him. Slowly pulsing, he moaned as my pussy tightened around him. I felt every inch of enter me. By the last of it I Was penetrating him, taking rest of him again and again, back and forth.

His large hands held my knees back towards me. He kissed me once more.

"Give it to me, I can take you" I told him. I don't want slow and gentle. He stifled a laugh against my neck, and I felt him slowly pulling out, deflating me. When barely the tip of his penis was inside me, he stopped. Then he shoved his whole member inside me all at once. It literally pushed the air out of me, making me a barely audible gasp. My eyes were wide with shock. "Like that?" He asked teasingly. I smiled lightly, my eyes beckoned for more.

He gripped at my hair, while he pounded me. It was exhilarating, I knew I was going to come soon. The fever of having him inside me and the sensation of his body on mine thrilled me.

"Yes, baby! Yeah!" My voice was strained while I rubbed at my clit while his dick filled me again and again. A tight ball of butterflies growing in my gut.

"Uuuuughhhh!" I felt a tear fall towards the edge of my hair. He slowed down and kissed my face. I felt the vibrating of my legs against his sides. I felt the shuddering that was my breath. I felt the tight ball that had exploded in my gut fade slowly.

He kissed my lips, my mouth was limp and open, momentarily incapable of thanking him. Taking advantage he sucked on my tongue... my bottom lip... my neck while I waited out my orgasm.

But I wanted control. I pushed his hips away. He tried to fight it, so I used all my strength to bottom him. I wanted him to see me again. I straddled my legs around him, and slid myself on him, placed my hands on his chest and started riding. The fever continued as I bounced my body, and by boobs bounced against each other.

I saw the stress in his face. I knew he wasn't doing to last very long. I didn't want him to. I put my right hand around his neck mischievously, and tightened my pussy, and rode harder. Faster. His hands grabbed at my thighs, helping me.

By now there was a little vain popping on his temple. "I want to swallow you, baby". I've never felt so brave.

Suddenly he stopped me. Hands on my hips blocking my stroke. I immediately moved my face down toward his hips and sucked him. Stroking my hand along his length and focusing my mouth on his bulbous tip. I felt his hands grab my hair as he released himself in my mouth, letting out a loud groan.

I swallowed all of it, and kept sucking deeper. More groans. He pulled harder at my hair, I sucked harder on him. Gripped a little harder until his body relaxed.

I kissed my way back up his torso... His neck...his jaw.

I laid my head onto one of his open arms. I closed my eyes. I felt him move. His free hand touching my face and hair gently. I didn't open my eyes.

I felt his hand under my chin, and tilted my head to kiss me again.