Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

My balls had risen around my shaft, aching for release and my cock only got thicker as my orgasm quickly approached.

"Mom, I'm going to cum."

She didn't respond but I knew she heard me. She was experiencing something I knew I never could and from the look on her face it was marvelous. I didn't know what to do. Should I cum in her ass or pull out? The pleasure was cresting and I knew I would cum within seconds.

"Where should I cum?" I asked.

Apparently she couldn't speak. I was on my own and past the point of no return because her ass suddenly started to convulse and clench onto my cock, pulsing from her anal orgasm. Mom was cumming with my cock in her ass and I couldn't stop my own climax any longer. I exploded just as I was pulling my cock out. As it left, I was already shooting a large rope of cum which splattered into her open hole and further up into her quivering pussy, filling both with my white seed. My dick naturally went upwards and I finished stroking it over her body, sending three more bursts to cascade down onto her. They splattered on her chest, running down to her neck and chin. More continued to pump out, dripping onto her pussy until it overflowed, to rush down her body all at once. The consistency was noticeably thinner but I still pumped out a large amount.

I sat backwards onto the bed. The pleasure so intense I had to sit down before I fell down. Mom still hadn't said anything; I just heard her whimpering and saw her shaking from the most amazing orgasm I had seen yet. Her ass was pulsing, covered in semen as was her open pussy. Gravity was keeping them full of my milk as I watched the effect the climax had on my mother.

It took a while, longer than I expected before she spoke. My cock was completely soft when I heard her first words. They were soft and almost inaudible.

"Never imagined.... Anything like that.... Amazing."

"What was that?" I asked.

"Nothing, Mommy's talking to herself. David, I've never experienced anything like that before."

"That makes two of us."

"Yes, well for you that makes sense but at my age it's unheard of."

I saw her struggling to right herself but paused as some semen seeped from her pussy again and ran down her stomach. I smiled, picked up the towel from earlier and handed it to her. She grinned back and held it along her pussy and down her body before rolling onto her knees. She had large creases on her back from the pillow, red and indented. Cleaning herself off, she was slow to get up; her legs almost didn't support her. I helped her to the bed and she sat down next to me.

"Let me catch my breath. Oh boy, that was..." she cut off.

"Exactly... indescribable."

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12