Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

The sensation, after the small break, was new again, taking my breath and hers away. She looked up at me, the vision of sexiness radiating from her flushed face.

"You are the perfect lover, David. I had no idea, especially at your age."

I smiled, pulled out and slammed my cock hard and deep into her. She took over holding her legs, giving me the option to play with her clit or breasts at my will. Her engorged clit was visible, pressing out and easily touched with my wet thumb. Instead of grabbing her tits I took my own cock in hand, pulled all the way out and reentered quickly, doing this over and over. Out, in, out, in, I watched my head slide past her folds each time as she moaned with joy.

"David that feels amazing. You are such a good boy to your mother, you always have been."

She locked her fingers around her big toes, pulling her legs even further over her body, lifting her pussy higher so I didn't have to squat as much. The friction was perfect on my cock and of course her sex was perfection, wet, hot and glove like, molding to my every inch.

"David, Honey, I want you to cum inside again, like last night. I loved it so much. Cum with me. Let's cum together!"

Her pleas spurred me on, the night of rest and day of studying had helped me recover. I felt my cock harden further and balls rise. The pleasure continued to increase and I renewed my effort to fuck her so we could both cum together.

"That's it, David. That's perfect! More, more!" she screamed as I gripped the arm of the couch and slammed into her.

This was by far the longest I'd lasted with Mom, it was well past dark, dinner was dried onto the dirty plates and the blinds were still open on the windows with the only light on in the house was the dining room next to us. We were too caught up in what we were doing to worry about someone seeing us, especially right then. I was ready to cum, Mom was ready to cum and just like clockwork we both screamed out together.

Holding my cock deep I exploded inside her shuddering pussy. It felt like a gallon of jizz was shooting from my cock but nothing oozed out like last night. The contractions continued as my butt clenched tight and our climax joined.

When I was finished, Mom was still shaking with her eyes closed. Her butt was elevated, holding my seed in when I pulled out. Thick semen and Mom's cum covered my cock, as I stepped back from her.

"I'll get something to clean up," I said heading toward the kitchen.

From out of the corner of my eye I saw a face in the window looking through, but when I looked directly the person was gone. Someone had been watching me fuck my mother! I thought about going outside and trying to find them but my cock was still out in the open and covered in juices. I heard a car start up and I made a dash to look out the window. I recognized the car driving away quickly... Makayla had seen too much.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers
12