Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Simply moving lower, she spread her legs and I entered her hot wet pussy, thrusting in to bury my length deep inside of her. Makayla let out a scream, wrapping her arms around me and scratching my back.

"Fuck, I've missed that!" she screamed. "David Gregory, I love you cock!"

I grabbed her breasts, held tight and thrust again and again. It was snug and very wet. The orgasm wasn't faked. She felt good, really good.

"Fuck her, David. You know what she wants. She wants what she saw!" Mother called out.

"Yes, David. Fuck me! Fuck me like you fucked her!"

I rose up on my knees, one hanging off the side of the couch the other descending between the cushion and back, giving me the leverage I needed. Makayla was going to get what she wanted. The animal came back, the savage thrusting returned and I pounded away at Makayla's tight pussy over and over until she was screaming continually.

Before I was finished, Makayla had cum twice more, been on her stomach and side and even over the arm of the couch. I have never seen her in such a state of pleasure before when we were together. She seemed different, unreserved and much wetter. She took everything I gave her, never drying out and never complaining she was done. Mom watched eagerly, touching herself and mostly keeping quiet as I fuck and fucked Makayla until I couldn't hold it any longer. I released my load, just like I had done the last time with Mom, deep inside Makayla's pussy while she was over the arm of the sofa. I filled her to the brim with my plentiful load as her pussy convulsed around my cock.

When I looked up, Mom was crying and walked out of the room.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12