Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

My cock flipped out of Makayla, hitting my body with an audible wet thump. Mom grasped Makayla, pulled her up and spun her around to face her.

"Get your clothes on and get out! You are not good enough for my David. I never want to see your face around here again!" she screamed. Makayla burst into more tears, tried to say my name but Mom grabbed her mouth and shoved her toward her pile of clothing. She sobbed, looking at me for help but I said and did nothing. Before she was even fully dressed, Mom escorted her to the front door and I heard it slam as I stood naked in my kitchen not knowing what to think.

Mom came back in, smiled at me and walked over.

"That went well. I don't think we'll see her again."

"You wanted this to happen. You wanted to get rid of her, didn't you?"

"Of course, David... sweetie. I've decide to do just what you want. I've decided to run away with you and the sooner the better incase Makayla decides to tell your father."

I stood speechless, thrilled beyond belief. We were really going to do it!

"Bur first, I think my little boy needs to relieve some pent up pressure from that little bitch," Mom said taking hold of my still hard cock and stroking it.

She grabbed a cushion off the nearest kitchen chair, sat it on the ground and knelt down. Her hot mouth engulfed me, cleaning me quickly from Makayla's juices and causing my toes to curl on the tile floor. My eyes widened as Mom took me deep, the sensation mind-blowingly good. She went to work, bobbing, twisting, stroking, and sucking my cock like only Mom can. I was ready quickly, after all the stress and angst with Makayla, my balls were tight and heavy, ready to burst.

"I can feel all that pressure you're holding again, begging to be released," she said, looking up at me after taking me out of her sexy mouth.

"I'm here for your, David... Mommy's always here for you," she said just as my cock exploded with a phenomenal geyser of cum.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12