Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Do you wish to have Stasha again or someone else? Or no one?"

"Stasha will be fine," I said, standing up and returning to my room but not before seeing the smile on my father's face.

*****

Stasha showed up an hour later, knocking on the door. I let her in and she smiled that knowing smile that said, "I knew you'd want me back." She walked across my room and sat down on my bed. She was wearing the same outfit and when she crossed her legs I got a quick view of her shaved sex.

"So, should I assume the position or are you going to be a gentleman tonight?"

She had spunk; I had to give her that and no fear apparently. I folded my arms, standing by the door and closed it slowly. I looked at her, and hadn't noticed it before but not only did she have 'qualities' of my mother she kind of looked like her too, much younger but definitely had the same look and I wondered if that was another reason Dad picked her.

"I'll try and be a gentleman, but it might be up to you."

She grinned and motioned with her hand for me to come closer. I walked toward her and stopped directly in front of her sitting on my bed. She waited but so did I and we remained motionless, looking at each other.

"Okay then, I'll start," she said reaching out after an awkward minute.

I let her touch me. My cock hardened quickly in my pants and soon her hand found the shaft. I undid my belt and let my pants drop. She helped herself to my cock by removing my boxers and took hold of it.

"Very nice, David... it's almost as big as your father's and may be some day. It sure felt good in my ass earlier, and I know you liked it," she said leaning forward, taking the head into her hot wet mouth.

My eyes widened from the pleasure as she continued down further and further engulfing the whole of my cock with the ease I've only seen Mom do. She hummed on the base and worked her throat on my head before coming back off, leaving stringy lines of saliva from my cock to her lips. She twirled them with her finger onto my cock and looked up at me.

"Yep, just a tad smaller than your father."

Fuck she was hot and the talk only made her more so. She licked my shaft from the balls up, played with the head, swirling her tongue around the tip before suddenly diving onto it again with open mouth. Good holy hell it was incredible. My cock was throbbing and pulsing in her mouth like no other and the skill this young woman had rivaled my mother in every way. She soon had me on the verge of cumming, working my cock so expertly I had to pull away before I nutted in her face. She giggled as I jerked back and watched my cock bulge and almost cum. A small glob of semen still escaped but I kept myself from losing it fully.


"Oh so close, well I guess we'll have to do something more to finish you off."

I stepped back, watching her look at my cock hungrily, "Take your clothes off," I said, stalling.

She stood up and was soon naked since she only wore two items besides the heels. Her tits were stunning, fake but incredible. The nipple high on the round breast and both were symmetrical without flaw. Her nipples and areolas were only slightly darker than the rest of her breast and small compared to the enhanced orbs. Her pussy completely shaved with a toned stomach and pierced navel with diamond stud. She was firm, young and gorgeous, almost making my cock finish what it started on its own without me touching it. If I was going to enjoy her and take my time I needed to get a grip and focus on settling down.

"Okay, I'm naked... what are you going to do to me?" she said, biting her lip.

Damn, I saw my mother in her and if she had blond hair I would have sworn she was my mother's younger doppelganger. My cock was just throbbing and my pre-cum hand now forced the glob of thick semen out of my hole and down the underside of my cock. I knew I had to stall more because if I put my cock in any orifice of this woman I'd blow within seconds. I moved toward her, pushing her down on my bed and fell to my knees. Grabbing her legs, I spread them wide and dove into her waxed sex, so smooth it had to be a Brazilian or laser hair removed. She tasted exquisite, so young and tender, soft and wet. Damn she was really wet and had a nice little nub to play with and tease. I munched on her, savoring her deep pussy and lips, making a mess of my face and her body. I even sampled her tight ass with my tongue, trying to give my cock more time to settle down.

She didn't seem to mind, moaning and wiggling on the bed as I went at her with all the things I'd learned in nineteen years. I took my time and enjoyed the flavor and movement of Stasha as I ate and ate her. My cock settled slightly, but still throbbed and oozed plentifully down my shaft. Finally she began to beg me to fuck her, telling me she wanted my cock and was dying to have it inside her again.

I stood up, looking down at how perfect she was and admired her body as she lay with her legs over and out. Her prefect breast round on her chest, nipples erect like she had been pinching while I ate her. I moved forward and took hold of my cock to bend it down to her hot wet pussy. When I slid in the sensation was so similar I could have sworn I was fucking my mother's pussy. How could that be? How could my father had found a woman that felt so perfect to mimic my mother's body so completely? It blew me away.

My cock was bathed and shrouded in bliss I've only felt in one other woman. It was the perfect hot wet ecstasy I had been craving since the last time I fuck Mom. Stasha moaned loudly as each inch passed into her body. She arched her back as the last few pressed into her and my balls met her ass. I stared down at her in amazement, too overwhelmed to speak, not wanting the sensation to ever end.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah, that's good...so long and wide," she screamed.

I hesitated, not moving, just kind of stunned and lost in the sensation and visual. She looked up at me, a confused expression on her face which made me wake up and reach forward to her breasts. I took both of them in my hands just as I pulled out and pinched just as I slammed back in. The shock from the similarity kept me from cumming. I was so astounded at the sensation my mind ignored the pleasure, focusing on the how. Each thrust I was convinced I couldn't tell a difference even when I tried a slower speed or faster. It all felt like my mother.

"Mmm, yeah, that's it, David... fuck me... fuck my pussy good," she said looking into my eyes.

I think it took over five minutes for me to finally enjoy the sensations rather than ask myself how she could feel so similar to my mother. After I stopped worrying about it the intensity and bliss grew very fast. I enjoyed thrusting my cock in and out of her young tight body so much I forgot about my mother for the first time in two weeks. Stasha was exactly what my father intended. I don't know where or how he found her but he chose the right one.

Standing on the floor of my room, looking down at the gorgeous woman and sliding my cock effortlessly into her slippery hole, my only thoughts were how good it felt and where I was going to cum. My balls were tight, ready for the second release in two weeks. If history proves correct I would still have a huge amount of cum to give. There certainly wasn't any lack of excitement to aid the output.

My thrust became harder and longer, deeper and bigger until I was just pounding my length into Stasha as she screamed and shook on the bed. I should have suspected something would ruin everything when she suddenly gushed forth, just like my mother does in a huge squirting orgasm, covering my cock with hot, slick and thick juice. It was so overwhelming I lost my composer and any thought of cumming on her tits since that was where I had decided to do it moments before. Instead I lost it and my cock exploded inside her gushing pussy, bursting forth to fill her full. The hot slick sensation of her cum surging around my cock only intensified my own climax. The results were mind-blowing and cumulated in a staggering orgasm and huge amount of cum.

There was no way to contain it in her well fuck pussy. As soon as I pulled out my load came as well all over my bed, adding to the already copious amounts of her secretions. I stared down at her, watching her body tremble as the white semen oozed out of her flushed and soaked sex. Her eyes were closed, her nipples hard. She rocked back and forth obviously still enjoying her climax as my cock began to drop. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"David... that was amazing, even better than your father."

"It was the same for me, even better than...." I cut off before saying my mother.

She smiled, struggled to sit up, apologized for the mess, picked up her clothing and left my room.

*****

The next morning I had breakfast with my father. He was reading the paper and finishing his meal when I came down. He heard me and looked up.

"Stasha tells me you two hit it off last night. Said you were much more of a gentleman and she enjoyed you."

"Yeah, we had fun, she's...."

"Yes?"

"She's great. I'm looking forward to seeing her again."

"Oh really.... Your mother's going to love that," he said very sarcastically.

"What does that mean?" I asked, defensively.

He smiled, put down his coffee and said, "She's going to love hearing she's being replaced by her own daughter."

Orange juice sprayed from my mouth, "What did you say?"

"Stasha... she's your sister... on your mother's side of course. Had her a few years before I met her and gave her up for adoption."
I looked at him stunned and in disbelief.

"That's right, David, you've been fucking your half-sister and didn't even know it," he said and laughed and laughed.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12