Being Caught Isn't So Bad

Story Info
Young man's surprising adventure in voyeurism.
2.6k words
4.11
58.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
night41
night41
5 Followers

As I lay in bed I cannot help, but think about what happen earlier tonight. My new memories over power the fact my eye is beginning to swell and my nose is starting to bleed again. I guess I should start at the beginning. My name is Mike Stephan and I am eighteen years old and I go to a small catholic high school. Up until this night I have been the classic bumbling virgin. I always seem to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. I live small town and word tends to move pretty fast here. So if you screw up once you don't get to many chances to make up for it. So naturally all my chances to make a good impression are used up.

Last week I was walking my dog, T.J., we were about a few blocks my home. While being pulled along the sidewalk by T.J. I was grumbling about having to walk the dog so late at night, but my dad said, "If the dog makes a mess you clean it up." Obviously I agreed to the task and now I am so glad I did.

Finally T.J. found the perfect spot to do his business. We were in front of the Johansson's house and I trying to convince T.J. to hurry up, but he would not listen. Suddenly, I noticed a light go on. I looked up and I was relived it was a light on the second floor. I saw someone cross the window and I have to admit it felt wrong, but I wanted to get a closer look.

So to T.J. dismay I tied his leash to the lamppost and made my way over to the widow to investigate. I could not see a thing looking up at the widow from the ground. There was a tall live oak tree behind me and the bottom branches were pretty close to the ground. I grabbed the closest branch and started to pull myself up. The climb was hard at first, but I managed. I situated myself on a strong branch half way up the old oak tree and I was about eye level with the window. There were enough branches and leaves to cover my hiding place.

I nearly fell out of the tree when saw Alyssa, a girl in my senior class, walking around her room in her bra and panties. The image of her perfect b cup breasts supported by that thin white bra and those skimpy little panties were burned into my mind. There was no way I could look away, but the growing pressure in my shorts averted my gazed from that beautiful creature just a few feet away. My manhood tried everything in its power to bust out of my pants.

I was nearly blinded with desire and I had to release the strain. I unzipped my shorts and my friend happily popped out to say hi. I grasped my shaft with eager enthusiasm and began to pump slowly. I wanted to make this little pleasure of mine last longer, but my eagerness took over. Up and down I moved my hand faster and faster until mounting pressure was too great and I shot my burden into the cool night air.

With common sense returning I realized it was time to go. Stealthily, I hopped down from the tree and made it back to the impatient T.J. waiting to go home. T.J. and I walked slowly back home and I could not help but have a small grin on my face.

For the next week I repeated this little ritual every night around the same time. My parents got used to the idea of me taking late night strolls through the neighborhood, but I could not stay out too long or parents would worry. Sadly, because of the limited amount of time I had to watch Alyssa, all I was able see was her in her bra and panties, but that was good enough for me.

My parents told me they were going to a family reunion this weekend and I was able to convince them to let me stay home. When they left it was then I decided it was time fulfill my dream.

After I quickly walked over to Alyssa's house. I settled myself once again in my usual spot in the oak tree. After a few minutes Alyssa came into her room drying her long blond hair from her evening shower. I brought my old friend out and began to stroke it. As usual Alyssa's perfect tits supported by that little bra drove me crazy. My eyes widened when it appear Alyssa was about to unstrap her bra. My heart sped up to incredible speed, but then suddenly it froze when I heard, "Get down right now young man!" from below. Because of the shock I fell out of the tree. I was physically ok, but emotionally was another story. I brought myself to my feet and face to face with Alyssa's mother. Her name is Jessica. She is in her early forties and still very attractive. She was wearing a black nightgown and you almost see her straight through it. God, her C cup breasts were amazing.

Sadly Alyssa's mom's tits were the last thing on my mind at the moment. She was pissed. "What the hell do you think you were doing up there?" Demanded Jessica.

"Uh...Uh..." that was all I could say. I realized my dick was still hanging out of my pants. My manhood shrank with my confidence.

She forcibly grabbed my hand. "You're coming with me boy. If you give me any problems I will call the police. Do you understand?" I shook my head in agreement and was led into the house. I was so scared and ashamed I could not look at her. Alyssa's mom brought up the stairs and into what appeared to be her bedroom. I was glad I did not see Alyssa along the way and if I had seen her I would have died of embarrassment.

She closed the door behind me and told me to stand in front of the closet. I complied with her command. Alyssa's mom sat at the end of her bed. I was no longer worried about zipping up my pants because my prick had shrunk up inside my pants.

"So tell me young man what were you doing in my tree?" asked Alyssa's mom. "And I don't want to repeat myself. So answer now!"

I took a deep breath and all I could muster was, "I was watching your daughter undress and I was masturbating."

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you."

" I said I was watching your daughter undress and I was masturbating."

Alyssa's mom then looked down at my crotch. I tried to cover myself, but she shook her head and I put my hands back at my side.

"What were you masturbating with? I don't see anything." She remarked.

"W-with my penis." I answered. My face flushed with embarrassment.

Alyssa's mom laughed at these words. "Okay, now I have to see this. Take off your shirt, pants and underwear and give them to me." I wanted to refuse, but I had no choice. I did what she said and I reluctantly gave her my cloths.

Once again I tried to cover myself, but she grinned and shook her head and slowly I put my hands back at my sides. My scared prick and nuts did everything in their power to hide from her fierce gaze.

"My goodness you are so small." Said Alyssa's mom with a smirk. "I'm guessing your still a virgin. Are you?"

"Yes, I am," I answered, but in my defense I feebly replied, "It gets bigger."

I could tell she was about to bust out laughing, but she restrained herself. "Okay, show me!" she answered with a devilish smile.

My face was so red. I wanted died right there, but no such luck. I tried to grab my shaft, but it was no use I was too nervous. I massaged my limp dick, but no amount of manipulation could get a rise out of my deflated friend.

"Oh God! This is pathetic. Come here!" exclaimed Alyssa's mom.

With my head hung low I stepped forward. Alyssa's mom started to caress my family jewels and slowly she stroked my soft shaft with her other hand. Pleasure soon over powered my embarrassment and my old friend quickly rose to the occasion. My knees grew weak. "Oh God! I gonna cum!" I murmured. I placed my hand on Alyssa's mom's shoulder for support. She answered by quickening her strokes on my shaft. It was too much. "Ah ahhhhh!!!," I said as my cum shot out onto her chest.

I fell back onto my butt. I was breathing so hard. Looking up I saw Alyssa's mom rubbing my cream into her chest. She tasted the last drop and smiled back at me. I could see a hungry look in her eyes.

"Now it's time to return the favor," giggled Alyssa's mom.

With her finger she motioned me forward. I obediently crawled to her and looked up into her eyes. She hiked up the skirt of her nightgown and spread her leg. She presented her glorious pussy before me. I happily took the gift into my mouth. I spread her lips with my fingers and focused my attention on her clit. I wildly licked her clit like there was no tomorrow.

Alyssa's mom answered my efforts by a long sexy moan. She placed her hand on my head and slowly pushed me deeper into her pussy. My dick throbbed with anticipation. She pulled my head free of her cunt.

"That's enough. Time for the main course," she said with a grin.

Alyssa's mom laid back on the bed and I climbed on top her. The sight of her eagerness almost put me over the edge. I grabbed my proud manhood and guided toward her waiting vagina. I had problem pushing my dick into her. It kept missing its mark.

Alyssa's mom giggled and said, "let me help you." When she grabbed my penis I suddenly lost control and shot my load onto her stomach. She shook her head and smiled. "This really is your first time, but at least you're still hard." Finally she guided my still hard member into her warm tunnel. I was amazed at how warm and tight it was inside her. I had to steady myself. I didn't want to cum so quickly again. When I was confident I wouldn't cum I pushed all the way inside her. I was to my hilt. God, she was so wet. Gradually I began to pump in and out of her. Alyssa's mom dug her nails into my ass and kept on saying harder, faster. I slammed my cock inside her as fast and as hard as I could. The pressure to cum was unbearable.

To my relief Alyssa's mom told me to cum inside her. At those words I emptied myself inside her womb. I collapsed on top of her. She smiled and patted my back and said, "not to bad for your first time."

I chuckled. All was right with the world. Until I heard a truck pull up.

"Shit my husband is back!" silently yelled Alyssa's mom. She pushed me off of her and into the hallway. "Don't worry I'll clean up. Get out of here now before he sees you," she said while slamming the door shut.

I tried to ask her for my cloths, but then I heard the front door slam. I bolted to the first door that would open. As I closed the door behind me and realized I was in Alyssa's room! Thankfully she was not in there. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I hid in the closet.

I could hear someone was talking in the hall. It was definitely Alyssa's father. After awhile it went silent and when I felt safe enough to come out the door of the room creaked open. It was Alyssa. She wore a small t-shirt and a pair of white cotton panties. She stretched and yawned. To my surprise she pulled of her t-shirt and flung it to the floor. Her perky breasts presented themselves to the room. Her small nipples hardened when they met the cool air.

I thought I was spent, but member proved my wrong again. It stood straight out and wanted to say hello to Alyssa. To my horror she heard the closet door creak. She walked over to the closet and flung open the door. At first she was surprised to see a naked guy in her closet, but then that same grin her mom has appeared on her face.

"So you were the one with my mom," Alyssa said with a smirk. "Wait your in my class. Mike?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Alright Mike. Lay down on my bed. I'm going to show you how it's really done," giggled Alyssa.

I did as she said. My member stood straight up like a flagpole and it seemed she was about to plant the flag, so to speak. Alyssa walked over to her dresser and pulled out a condom. She opened the package and rolled the condom on my waiting cock.

"There we go. Nice and neat," she replied.

I was in total awe as Alyssa slid her panties off and crawled on top of me. She positioned my member underneath her already dripping pussy. She took a deep breath and lowered herself onto my rod. Alyssa slowly slid down my shaft until she at the base and then let a low purring sound that I will never forget.

When she confidant she began to move up and down my shaft. Her pussy was so tight it felt like was about pinch off my dick. She bobbed her ass faster and faster. I had to place my hands on her ass to slow her down. I wanted to make this last as long as possible. I was on the brink of cuming, but I held it at bay.

Alyssa tits were bouncing in my face. I took her hard little nipple into my mouth and started to suck like a newborn baby. Her purring turned to moaning. Remarkably she squeezed my member even harder. It was driving me crazy. Then she whispered in my ear, "I'm cuming. I'm cuming" over and over. That was it; I happily shot my load inside her.

Breathing very hard Alyssa rolled off me and laid next to me. She kissed me on the cheek and said wearily, "That was great."

"Yeah it was."

Alyssa peeled the used condom off of my deflating member and tossed it into the trash. She was about to say something, but a knock at the door interrupted her. I jumped out of bed. Alyssa started to freak and I didn't know what to do.

"Alyssa?" It was her dad.

Then came to me. I open the window and jumped for the branch right out side the window. I snagged it and made my way down to the ground. I did not hear any yelling. So everything seemed fine. Then I realized I was still naked. I turned to start running home, but started to run looked back one time hoping to get one more glimpse of Alyssa. When I turn to face where I was going I was met with an unkind branch. I was flung down to the ground and I was dazed a bit, but I got up hurried off to my home.

Back in my room I threw myself on to my bed. I could feel my eye start swell and nose started to bleed again, but like I said before the memories form earlier over power the pain in my face. And finally I close my eyes hoping tomorrow's show is as good as today's.

night41
night41
5 Followers