Being Chris's Slut... Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris continues to use me and breaks in new toy and his sling.
1k words
4.44
14.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cumming once and the edge taken off of Chris i was curious of what was now in store for me. He had me stand and he felt my body, really caressing my ass. He pulled out the butt plug and noticed i was a little wobbly from the malt liqueur I had drank. He led me overto the sling and had me get on it, locking me in place. As he drank his beer he started to feed me his cock again. As i eagerly sucked on it his cock started to somewhat harden. He stopped and put a blindfold on me and left for a bit.

Upon his return i felt him inserting a butt plug in me. i could feel all the lube he used and while this plug was very thick, he eventually got it all the way in. i now felt something else on my balls and after a moment he pulled off my blindfold. He had put a plexiglass ball crusher on me and had tightened it to the int of some pain. But now he put back on my blindfold and started to pinch my nipples and feed me his cock. No Teeth! he said. Then out of nowhere i felt this shock in my ass. The throb was unbelievable! The butt plug was attached to a tens machine. The pain subsided and it felt fabulous! As i eagerly sucked his cock it happened again. He kept this up for a good 20 minutes, every minute or so getting a shock and each shock different!

Finally he stopped and pulled his now rock hard cock from my mouth. He place a dusk mask he had drenched in poppers on my face and between the malt and the poppers i was in ecstasy! I felt him tighten the clamp on my balls. He then ripped out the butt plug and as he shoved the vaseline cover toy in my mouth he lunged his cock into my ass balls deep and started to slam fuck me. As big as the butt plug was his cock head was bigger but once over the initial pain and with the help of the poppers i was soon trying to fuck back. He pulled the plug out of my mouth and ripped off the blindfold. The dust mask had fallen to the side.

Chris now was fucking me harder than ever before. As he did my ass would spasm and my cock was trying to get hard in the cage it was in. He was a savage, using long, hard, fast strokes, his balls slapping my ass. Then he bent over and started to bite my nipples. That was it, i could feel my load shooting as he mercilessly fucked my rectum.

I was losing track of time but he must have fucked me a good 20 minutes before he held it in and came. could feel his cock pulse and i tried to squeeze my sphincter muscle. Finally he pulled out and moved around to feed me his cum and vaseline covered cock that i eagerly licked clean. As idid so i heard a girls voice say, "Now you know why I won't let you fuck my ass! It already hurts my pussy! " It was his girlfriend and she had witnessed his crazed fuck of my ass!

I thought that this was a little strange and didn't know about Chris and me. She then walked over and put her hand by my ass. Chris's cum was dripping from my ass and she wiped some up and started to feed it to me! "Go on slut, eat his scum!" At that point i figured she was enjoying it so i started to lick and suck her fingers. As i did this she used her other hand to scoop more and kept feeding me. Finally she was done and just shook her head and laughed. Seemed Chris had told her about me. Since she would not let him fuck her ass he was allowed to use me! She then asked/said "does she eat pussy good too?"

Chris looked surprised as she removed her skirt and panties and sat on my chest, her ass facing me. "Go ahead faggot, lick my ass..." and with that she scooted closer to me. I started to kiss, bite, and lick her ass. She reached back and spread her cheeks which opened her asshole to me. i worked my tongue in and tongue fucked her. As i did so she grabbed my balls and twisted them. "Deeper faggot, push your tongue in my ass...yes lick my asshole...use that tongue..." As i licked her she would squeeze or twist my balls to encourage me. She had a big ass (later found out it was 66"!) that while sweaty tasted sweet.

After a good 15 minutes she turned around and made me eat her pussy. I licked and slurped, then got her clit and gently chewed on it as she moaned. As this was happening Chris moved over and started to kiss her. As he did he was jerking his cock above my mouth and rubbing it on her pussy. After another 10 minutes she pulled my head hard into her pussy, grinding my face as she came, squirting her juices down my throat. With this Chris stroked harder and faster finally cumming onto her cunt. As his juices dripped down she commanded me to lick her clean.

After she was done she got up and told Chris now she understood why he lied using me. I know noticed that she had removed her blouse and bra but for a big woman she had 44 a cup tits that were more nipple then tits. She then walked over to where Chris had his toys and said that she was now ready to play! As she said this she had picked up a 12 inch long, 3 inch wide dildo and was strapping it on...

(end part 2)