Being Chris's Slut... Pt. 03

Story Info
I find out who's the boss!
1.1k words
4.32
17.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as I lay back looking at this huge woman, who had watched as Chris used me, then used me for her own pleasure, strap on a huge dildo I started to think it was time to leave. But then a funny thing happened. She kneeled on the couch with her huge ass facing back and told Chris to do his job! Now realize that I had never seen Chris listen to anyone much less be submissive but he put his head between those huge ass cheeks and went to town. He started to lick that ass slowly.,, kissing it more then using his tongue. After a few minutes she stopped and told him to get the noose. He looked a little remorseful but left the room and came back with a thin nylon rope and handed to her.

Now I could see that the one end was made in a small hangman's noose. She told him to put it on. He started to say something but she stopped him and said easy way or hard? He then placed it around his balls and tightened it. She said back to work. About a minute later she yanked the rope and he bowled into her ass. "Boy if you don't eat my ass better you won't have a set of balls left. He now started to work her ass with much more enthusiasm! She yanked again and as he moaned I could see that his tongue was now fucking her asshole! I was almost laughing after the way he had abused me but I had enjoyed it!

Then I noticed his cock was rock hard again and already dripping pre cum! I decided to have some fun and scooted between his legs and started to lick but not suck his cock. He raised his head and said "suck it bitch" but before he finished saying bitch she yanked his rope again and said "she's mine now! Speak to her again like that and your testicles will be on the floor..." then she said to me, "lick and tease him but don't suck him. His next load is mine to use..."

I went back to just licking his cock then I decided to have some fun...I started to gently bite it...as I did he started to pull his head back but she yanked the rope again. He really went to work on her ass and I was loving licking and biting his cock. Then I started on his balls but seemed to enjoy me biting them...After another ten minutes or so his girlfriend decided to stop. She had him lay on the bed and kneeled backwards, her huge ass in his face.

He went back to licking her ass as she shook it like a bowl of jelly! She told me to keep working his nuts as she removed the noose. Once she loosened it she slapped his cock and nuts hard. He howled into her ass but couldn't do anything else! She laughed and told me to bite his nuts as she sucked and bit his cock. I was a little jealous of her because she fit the entire big head of hills cock in her mouth with no trouble. As he licked her ass she slid back and had him lick the nuts on the dildo, making him lick it. After a bit she got off Chris and had him turn over. Now she had me lick his ass.

After a few minutes she asked if he was ready...she then took some lube and started to grease his ass. He begged her to stop but she said paybacks are a bitch. She then shoved 3 fingers deep in his ass as he groaned. She said it was time and put the head of the dildo at his asshole. He begged please and I couldn't blame him. As big as he was and Troy was this thing was ridiculous! I found out later it was called the Annihilator! It had over 12 inches of insertable shaft, the girth was 3 inches thick! She had it lined up and shoved it hard up his ass as he screamed, spammed, and cried till it was balls deep in. He was begging so she pulled it out and laughed.

Seems he once shoved his cock into her ass. She brought this toy and every now and then would fuck him with it, just one long deep stroke. She also told him if he could enjoy it she would let him fuck her ass! She was scary but amazing! His cock had wilted as he rolled on his back and she told me to suck it hard. In a few minutes it was rock hard again. She had removed the dildo and had me lay on the bed. She knelt over my head and as I licked her clit Chris fucked her. As he fucked her I licked her clit and his cock.

After only five minutes he said he was going to cum. She told him to cum in my mouth but for not not to swallow it. She had not cum again yet. He pulled out and forced the head of cock in my mouth and as he stroked it filled my mouth with his thick cum. I was surprised by how much it was. Once done she easily forced him on his back and again knelt over his chest. "Open your mouth my little bitch! Open wide! Feed him his own scum!" He looked like he was going to scream but kept his mouth shut. She reached back and twisted his nuts and then his mouth opened as he screamed. I leaned over and spit his load into his mouth.

As she smiled she let go of his nuts and watched as he reluctantly drank his own cum. She then told me to lay on my back and knelt over me. Her pussy smelled but I knew what to do and started to lick her. As I did Chris got behind her and started to lick her ass. As he did that she moaned and finally came again, squirting so much I thought she was pissing but it was too sweet for piss! She now rolled over and took pity on me, telling Chris to remove the cock cage. When he told her he had mailed the key she got very angry at him.

I wasn't sure how this would play out but she said he would be sorry. We now got up and I started to clean up but she stopped me and had Chris do it! We talked and Chris opened up that the only reason he originally wanted me was to fuck my ass. She told me she had to meet me! We all decided since it was so much fun we would do it again but she wanted no cock cage next time. She said she wanted to feel my 5.5 inch cock in her ass! And maybe fuck Chris as well! It was a great night!