Being Cruel comes Naturally to Her

Story Info
I persuade wife to try BBC, She takes it to the extreme.
3k words
3.95
36k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

I've been looking over at my phone every few seconds. She was supposed to call me by 1:00 A.M. It's 1:10 now.

I'm just being stupid. Still she did say she'd call me by 1:00. She could at least text. I'm doing everything I can to be disciplined and not call her. I've made it ten minutes, that's something.

I'm trying to keep myself occupied. Straightening up the house, surfing Netflix for something that will take my mind off where Jess is, what she's doing, and why she hasn't called me yet. Surely this can keep me busy for minutes.

"Ding". I look over at my phone. A text from Jess.

"I'm just about to leave. I'll call you when I'm on the road hun."

A huge weight feels like it's lifted off my chest. Of course I was just being stupid, what was there to worry about? She should be calling me in five or ten minutes. I reach down and grab my cock through my shorts and give it a squeeze. It's slightly hard just thinking about how naughty Jess has been and what she's going to tell me.

Fifteen minutes later and she still hasn't called. OK, I know this was pretty much my idea, why am i freaking out? I need to do something to keep myself from texting her. I don't want to upset her by badgering her.

I know how I can pass a good ten or fifteen minutes. I grab the Mac, open up Safari, select private browsing and type "brunette wife fucked hard by black man". Enter.

Plenty of results to choose from. It's always better to find something new, with a performer I've never seen before. After about five minutes of browsing I find a video with a brunette with big tits, tattoos, and a body that could easily be Jess's. That'll do. I pull my cock out and start stroking it. I'm watching the girl in the video eagerly suck a giant black cock. She's got a wedding ring on, that's always an added turn on. While I'm looking at her I'm stroking my cock. What I'm really thinking about though is what Jess would look like doing this. More specifically, what she looked like taking a big black cock tonight. She promised pictures, and maybe a video. God I hope she delivers.

While I'm stroking myself, imagining Jess, watching this big tit brunette gag on this big black cock, my phone goes off. It's Jess's ring tone. I slap the Mac shut, let go of my cock and grab my phone.

"Hello baby." I say as I answer the phone.

"Are you going crazy?" Jill asks me.

"You know me too well." I tell her. "I've done really well though. Look, it's 1:40 and I haven't called or texted you."

"You have been good. I'm surprised." Jess tells me. "I thought for sure I'd have to tell you to take a pill and relax. I even told Dante that I was surprised you hadn't at least texted me"

"So." I ask her. "How was it?"

She laughs and lets out a sigh. "Well, the pictures were accurate. His cock was, uh. Fucking huge." Jess continues. "He's a really good kisser."

"And?" I ask her.

"Oh, you want to hear more do you?" Jess asks me.

"That's the whole reason we did this baby." I respond.

"Well, not the whole reason Jake." Jess quickly replies. "That was what started us looking, and that was certainly part of it, but me getting to get fucked by a giant cock was definitely part of the plan."

Hearing that makes my cock hard. She can be such a naughty girl when she wants to be.

"Well, was it what you had hoped for?" I ask her.

A moment of silence. "Did you hear my question" I ask Jess.

"Yeah, I heard you." Jess replies. "I had a really good time."

"I'm glad you did." I tell her. "Care to elaborate?" I ask.

"Oh you want to hear more do you?" She asks. "You want to hear all the juicy details?"

"Absolutely yes." I say to her eagerly.

"Are you touching yourself right now?" Jess asks me.

"No, should I be?" I ask her.

"I don't really care, I was just curious." Jess replies. "He made me cum six times." she continues.

"You counted?" I ask her.

"Yeah I counted. After the third one I figured I'd keep track." Jess tells me. "Let's see, what else is there? Um, his cock is just over nine inches. I measured. More impressively, it's over seven inches in circumference. I think it's really the girth that got me. I mean, it felt good when he bottomed out and his fat head was pushing on my cervix, but it was how his fat cock completely filled me that really pushed my buttons."

I move my hand to my rock hard cock as she tells me the details.

"Do you want to know how many times he came?" Jess asks me.

"Tell me everything." I reply.

"I'll remember you said that." Jess tells me with a sly laugh. "He came four times. I feel bad that I wasn't able to make him cum as many times as he made me cum. But there's always next time."

"Next time huh?" I ask Jess.

"Of course." She tells me with absolute confidence. "You can't get fucked like that and not go back for more. Don't worry though, I think you should be there next time."

Hearing that has me so fucking hard. "Well that's good to hear." I tell her.

"He only had three condoms." Jess says. "I mean, not that he came in any of them. I had him pull the condoms off when he was ready to cum. I wanted him to cum on me. I wanted to see that cum shooting out of his black cock and onto my pale white skin."

"You little slut." I say to her playfully.

"You don't get to call me that!" Jess says to me forcefully.

"Sorry, I was just getting into this." I reply with hesitation.

"Yeah well, you know i don't like to be called that unless I say it's OK." Jess tells me. "I was Dante's slut all night. I told him I was his little married white slut. He loved hearing that. But he had the courtesy not to call me a slut until I told him I was his slut." Jess continues with attitude.

"I'm really sorry baby. I didn't mean to disrespect you." I say apologetically.

"Fine." Jess says. "Listen, I'm going to focus on driving. I should be home in about 30 minutes. Will you be a dear and draw a bath for me."

"Of course." I say.

"Great." Jess says. "Be sure to light some candles and throw some bubble bath in."

"Anything else baby?" I ask.

"No, that'll do fine." Jess says. The line goes dead.

The bath is ready, just the right temperature, plenty of bubbles, and the candles are lit. I'm waiting patiently on the couch when I hear the garage door open and Jess's car pull in. Just the thought of seeing her after she has been so naughty is an extreme turn on.

Jess walks through the door. She looks so sexy. Outfit looks the same as when she left earlier in the evening, but her makeup looks like it's seen some wear and tear, and her hair is a bit disheveled.

"Hello sweetie." I say enthusiastically as I slowly move towards her.

I know she was a bit upset at me on the phone, I'm hoping she isn't mad at me now.

"Hey baby." Jess says as she moves towards me. "Is my bath ready?" She asks.

"Of course." I tell her.

"Good boy." She says. She then moves towards me and stops as we are face to face. My heart is pounding away. I feel like a puppy hoping for my masters approval and affection. Jess see's this in my eyes and smiles.

She moves even closer and moves one hand behind my head pulling my lips to hers. Our lips mesh perfectly. Her lips are soft, full, and moist. As we kiss deeply she pushes her tongue into my mouth. At just the same time I feel her hand on my cock. She gives it a squeeze. We continue kissing deeply, our tongues interlocked as she strokes my cock through my shorts.

Jess pulls gently back and looks into my eyes. She smiles and then kind of chuckles slightly under her breath. "You know, Dante's cum was all over my tongue just an hour ago." Jess says as she continues to chuckle. "Can you taste it?" She asks me.

"I can't quite tell if you taste any different than usual." I tell her.

At that Jess laughs out loud. "Well, my tongue doesn't taste any different. How about we see if my pussy tastes any different." Jess says with a smile.

I nod my head eagerly.

"I thought you'd like the sound of that Jake. You're a good boy." She continues. At that she pats me on the head and grabs my hand. "Come on J. Let's go up to the bedroom before we get in the tub."

As we get in the room Jess tells me to take off my clothes. As I'm stripping she stands there and watches. As I pull my underwear off I hear a snicker from Jess. I look up to see her smiling and shaking her head.

"What?" I ask.

"Dante's cock is so much bigger than yours. Honestly, after getting fucked by that beautiful big black cock all night, your little white cock just looks kind of funny. It's a cute little thing." Jess says with a kind of cruel playfulness.

I have no idea what to say. Jess see's this.

"Cat got your tongue Jake?" Jess says in a rhetorical way. "Stoke your cock while I strip." she instructs me. I do as she says.

Jess unzips her little dress and slips the straps off her shoulders. The dress drops to the floor. She spins around for me as she undoes her bra and then slips her panties off. As she spins around i can see that her ass is bright red from being smacked hard. She continues to come around and faces me.

"Come over here hun." Jess instructs.

I move over to her.

"Now get on your knees." She demands.

I move down. As I'm lowering onto my knees I can see that there is dried cum all over her tits and on her stomach. As I come to my knees I see her beautiful pussy in front of me. Shaved clean except for a little two inch long half inch wide strip centered above her amazing pussy. As I look closer I can see that her pussy lips are red and swollen. I've never seen her pussy look like that before.

"How does she look?' Jess asks me.

"Beautiful." I respond. "She's red and swollen." I continue.

"She feels like she's been punished." Jess says. "She's sore, and still throbbing."

I move my head and press it against her stomach. Jess pulls away and moves over to the bed. As she lies down she motions me over. "Come over here baby." She tells me.

I stand up and walk over to the bed.

"Kiss me all over honey." Jess tells me.

Her legs are together, I straddle her legs as I start kissing her thighs. I move my way up towards her pussy.

"No, not yet." Jess tells me. "You don't get to taste my pussy yet."

I look up at her. I can see she is really enjoying this.

I move past her pussy and up to her stomach. I'm kissing around the spots of dried cum as I feel Jess grab my hair forcefully.

"I know I told you to kiss me all over, but what I really want is for you to clean all of Dante's cum off me with your tongue." Jess tells me.

My cock is hard as a rock, her dominant attitude is such a turn on, I'll do whatever she says.

I begin licking the dried cum off her stomach. Her stomach is coated.

Jess is giggling as I run my tongue all over her. "That tickles." She says laughing. "Don't forget to get my tits." Jess reminds me.

I smile up at her. "Don't worry baby. I'll make sure you're clean enough to eat off of when I'm done."

"Good boy." She tells me and pats me on the head. I'm really beginning to feel like a pet here.

I finish cleaning Dante's cum off her tits. I move my head back and look to see if I've missed anything. I don't see any cum left on her.

"Is that all?" I ask Jess. She looks down and surveys my work.

"Looks good to me hun. Now lay on your back baby." Jess instructs me.

I wonder to myself, do I get a blow job to finish me off? Jess crawls up towards me and stops with her head right above my cock. She moves her lips to it and kisses the tip. That makes my cock bounce.

"He likes that doesn't he?" Jess asks. She then pulls her head back and then pats the head of my cock. "Don't worry, we'll take care of you soon." Jess says.

Jess then moves further up me straddling my torso. She continues up. I see where this is going. Before I can say anything her pussy is directly over my mouth. It's an amazing view. Her pussy is red, swollen, and the opening is gaping. Jess pushes her pussy down on my face.

"How do I taste?" She asks. "Do i taste different?

She pulls her pussy up so I can answer.

"I can kind of taste the chemicals of the condoms." I tell her.

At that Jess moves her pussy back down on my mouth and she begins rocking her hips back and forth.

"Good thing about eagel exercises." Jess starts saying. "It helps make sex somewhat enjoyable when you get stuck with a little dick" She continues with a laugh. "It also makes it so that you can hold certain things in."

I'm wondering what she's getting at when I taste it. A warm, salty glob of cum drops down onto my tongue while I'm licking her pussy.

Apparently she could feel it sliding down. "Now, do I taste different?" Jess asks.

"You let him cum in your pussy." I say to her.

"You're damn right I did. Jess says. "He came all over me, in my pussy, and in my mouth. I've never seen so much cum." Jess continues.

As she's telling me this she's forcing her pussy down onto my mouth and pushing more cum out and onto my lips.

"What a fucking man Dante is" Jess says. At that she pulls her pussy off my face and flips around. Her pussy is back over my mouth now, but she's facing my feet. Jess then grabs my cock and starts stroking.

"I want to see how much cum you can shoot out of that little white dick." Jess says. "Come on show me." She continues as she keeps stroking and squeezing my cock.

"Will it help you cum hard if I tell you that his big black cock made me cum harder than I have ever cum with you?" Jess asks. "He made me cum harder than any white cock ever has." She continues. "That last round of fucking was amazing. We had used up all three of his condoms. He was ready to call it a night but I told him I wanted more and that he could just pull out. It really didn't take much convincing to have him back in my pussy, but this time bareback."

I couldn't believe how naughty she was being. I knew she had a naughty side, but this was beyond my wildest fantasies.

"That last round I rode him. I was cumming instantly but i powered through wave after wave of intense orgasm until he was ready to cum. I honestly intended for him to pull out, but when he told me he was about to cum I was right in the middle of an intense orgasm and I wasn't about to stop. We came together. It was beautiful." Jess continues telling me with simultaneous satisfaction and a twinge of intentional cruelty.

"Do you like tasting the mix of Dante's and my cum?" Jess asks.

She pulls her pussy up and looks down at my lips. She's still stroking my cock. I'm going to cum any second now.

"Oh no, you've run out of cum to clean up." Jess says.

"I'm gonna cum." I tell her.

"Lets see what you've got white boy." Jess says tauntingly. "Cum for me. Shoot it all over your stomach. Then you can clean up your own cum. But i promise, it won't taste nearly as good as Dante's."

At that I'm cumming. I shoot a thick load up onto my stomach. A second batch shoots up and lands just past my sternum. I finish cumming as a little bit drips out of the tip of my cock.

"Eww, you got some on my hand." Jess says to me. She then wipes my cum from her hand onto my face. "I don't do white boy cum anymore." She tells me.

At that Jess climbs off me and moves towards the bathroom.

"Clean yourself up." She tells me. "And I'm serious, I want you to taste the difference between your cum and Dante's. Then I want you to tell me about it. Once your done, come join me in the tub." Jess instructs me.

"Oh one final thing." Jess says as she looks back at me. "I do love you baby. But our relationship is going to be a little different from now on. Our everyday lives will be the same, but when it comes to sex, your role is now supportive only. If by some chance I want to fuck you I will. But more likely you'll be there to prepare me for my dates with other men, mostly black men. Oh, and to perform just like you've done tonight. As clean up boy."

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers