Being Curious Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my free hand I cupped his balls and rubbed them gently, pulling on them a little. They were getting tight. I reached my hand back a little further and pressed my fingers into his perineum, adding pressure to his prostate. I felt his cock begin to jerk a little in my mouth. He picked up his pace, and I knew he was about to cum.

"Fuck you're such a cock slut . . . you want my cum?" he hissed.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I hummed against your cock, making sure I tried to suck it as good as I could.

His grip on my hair tightened, and he pushed his cock deep into my throat with one thrust, holding it there, and I felt his cock pulse on my tongue, his cock head expanded and hot liquid began to shoot into my throat. He pulled his cock out a little and his cum squirted all over my tongue, pulsing hard each time. He pulled his cock out quickly and cum a little on my lips, which ran down my chin. He stood for a moment motionless and then looked down at me, and tapped his cock on my mouth.

I smiled at him, "That was delicious!"

I stood up, and he began kissing my lips, and he licked his own cum from my chin, and then stuck his tongue in my mouth and gave me his last bit of cum. He finished it off with a sensual, long, sweet kiss.

His cock began to soften. He wasn't done though. We were standing in front of the table, with my back to it. He spun me around, and bent me over the table. He stood behind me, and traced his fingers over my ass cheeks. Running his fingers between my cheeks, he stopped at my asshole and pushed against it, but not penetrating it. Almost enough to make me quiver. Then he slipped past it, and drove two fingers into my pussy. He had one hand on my back, almost like he was holding me down. I was so wet, and so fucking horny I couldn't help but try to fuck his fingers. I pushed my ass against his hand. He pulled and pushed his fingers out of me. I was beginning to moan rather loudly.

"Jesus, Evan . . . you make me so fucking hot, your fingers feel so good, I want your cock," I moaned.

"You do, eh?" he teased.

"YES!" I cried out.

He let go of my back and he squatted down so his face was close to my pussy again. He took a long lick of my juicy pussy and stood up behind me again and positioned his newly hardened erection against my hole. He grabbed my hips and slammed it into me. He began to pound me. It's what I have been dying for. I could feel his full length and girth of his cock pounding into me.

The kitchen was full of the sound of him slamming into me, my unmistakable wetness, my screaming for more, and his grunts and growls of pleasure. He released my hips and put one hand at the small of my back, and the other on my shoulder. He slowed down to watch his cock fuck my pussy. I could feel every little ridge of his cock, and it was going to make me cum. My pussy was clamping hard down on his cock, and I heard him moan each time I did it. He removed his hand from the small of my back and placed it on my other shoulder and pulled me up to an almost standing position. My ass still curved into his body, allowing his cock to penetrate me just the same. He reached a hand around and began to rub my clit, and the other hand wrapped around my waist to hold me to him.

"I want you to cum on my cock, like you did for Nadia, Danny." He whispered in my ear.

His cock was now in the position to hit directly on my g-spot, and his finger working my clit was not helping me keep control. I was being so verbal with how good it felt. I hoped I wasn't going to wake my neighbors.

"Cum Danny!" he breathed heavily in my neck.

I wasn't able to hold on much longer. I could feel it begin to build up hard and heavy. I began to shake, and I am glad he was holding me, cause I couldn't do it anymore. He fucked me faster and a little harder, slamming against my g-spot, and his fingers were sending waves through my entire pussy.

"Evaaaaan, mmmmm Evan mmmmm I'm going too cum." I cried.

"Yes, let it go baby, I got ya, I won't let you fall," he sighed.

All I could think about before I started to cum was how does he know what I am thinking.

"OH GOD, fuck me harder, fuck me harder," I screamed.

He began to slam fuck me as my pussy swelled and tightened on his cock. Then finally it just let go, my cunt tightened hard on his cock, and then pulsed really fast, sending electricity through my whole body, making me fall into his arms, and scream for mercury. He continued to pummel my pussy as hard as he could, until I felt his cock began to throb with my own.

"Ah yea baby. I'm cumming too!" he yelled.

His cock pumped a huge load of hot cum in me. He slowed to a stop, and he and I both could not handle the sensitive glands much more. He held me there for a moment, neither one of us moving. Just enjoying our pulsating organs. Both of us were out of breath, and near spent.

"Thank you Danny." He whispered into my back.

I have no idea why he thanked me, but it just felt right for that moment. From that point on, I did not know what was to become of him and me, but I didn't care at that moment. He held me tight for a little while longer, and then he separated from me. Pulling his softened cock out of my dripping snatch.

He giggled and said, "I am going to love seeing that, so be prepared to have my cum filling your hole a lot."

Somehow he answered my question, and from the night forward, we had the best sex with each other and some playmates that wanted to join us. I just knew we were meant to fuck. I just knew it.

12